Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Why? We seem to like letting players get down to the final year on their deals.

I thought he wanted a wage increase no? I don't rate him as highly as others but if he is too stay he does deserve more than 55k pw.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Curtis Jones
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 04:00:54 pm »
We're finishing 3rd from top not bottom people realize this yes?

All these player who might not be good enough but heavily contributed for a good majority of the season.

I get there's favoritism but seems like there's a new scapegoat every week for not winning the title.
Someone inside the club told him to throw the game, thats why he looks shell shocked .
I wasn’t really bothered about ange at the start of the season,he was just the latest in a long line of bum of the month managers for them .but his old line of ,it’s what we do mate ,it’s who we are mate ,did start to grate even though it was funny watching them just be the old ,lads it’s spurs ,act.
But the other night I did genuinely feel sorry for him in the post match interview as he looked crest fallen and completely down that his own fans couldn’t support them with all to play for ,when more about not doing arsenal a favour.
Is that true that someone told him to throw the game?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Anfield Wrap
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 03:59:06 pm »
Amazing interview. Everyone should take time to watch.

Last quote sums up Klopp and his Liverpool team.

Not just in terms of football but life outside it.
Like it Barney.

Cheers as well for all of the fixture news this season.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Curtis Jones
« Last post by joezydudek on Today at 03:57:41 pm »
It actually could make sense. The guys that run the club are data driven and will look at players a bit like other traditional investments. They'll probably chart a player's value, and if Jones is the kind of the player that "pumps and dumps" on their charts, then at some point they may consider it prudent to cash in on a pump, because the data shows his value will probably dump again (i.e. he gets injured, loses form, gets displaced by other players).

Can't think of many players in the squad like this.

Ofc, with a new manager coming in this trend could change and they'll probably give it another year at least.

The bit in bold is kind of what I'm saying.
The rest of what you're saying could come to fruition if the trend continues, granted, but I very much doubt he's going anywhere any time soon, especially if he shows his best form.
Be funny if the stand in keeper makes a mistake that costs them the title. Spurs will have then helped Arsenal win it by putting Ederson out.
be ironic after that statue Villa used in 2022
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Men in Suits behind the scenes
« Last post by Samie on Today at 03:57:13 pm »
777 Partners have had their Brazilian club, Vasco de Gama taken off them by Brazilian courts, after 777 reneged on payments to buy the club.

https://twitter.com/rodrigocapelo/status/1790948378215399830

In an injunction, the Rio de Janeiro Court suspended the contract that grants control over Vasco's SAF to 777 Partners. Football temporarily returns to the association. We brought the first information about this important and controversial decision in @geglobo and @sportv
Keep the technology, change the personnel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10