Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6769421 times)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #79480 on: April 18, 2019, 10:34:43 pm »
Ha ha post of the day!

Just puts things into perspective. They literally exist as some sort of crappy fantasy/scifi shadow-side of our glory.

Someone should make a film about a young Scouser who discovers football for the first time and is faced with a demon/angle choice.

On one side a mighty red Liverbird appears and says 'Join us, have fun, and adventure and glory and excitement. See the best players and take part in thrilling cup runs and league challenges. Be part of a worldwide family of fans; meet fellow reds all over the globe. Experience the joy and the heartache, the winning and the losing, a life filled with both highs and lows, wonder and pain but one which is never, ever dull. Embrace life and look outward; have dreams and songs to sing. Be a Red'

On the other a Lonsdale-clad bitter, leaning out of a piss head's lock up, wielding a toddler as a weapon, screaming "Join us, be bitter, be hate-filled, hate your own club and live vicariously but inversely through a better side. Glorify Mancs, while vilifying fellow Scousers. Support not one club but everyone who ever plays the redshite. Go the game but boo and make the atmosphere as miserable as sin - except when you win a corner; that's when you dance. See mediocre players, but build them up to be world beaters - until they buy or sport anything red, then hound them out of the club. Hate red, hate redshites, hate anything good or positive, but most of all hate yourself. Caveats apply; you must be born, not manufactured. Booooooo"

Which way will he go? Oh the tension...
Was just about to post on the 'post of the day' comment; it's brilliant. Nice one Howard  :wave

Bit of a conundrum on the red or blue though; which way will he go?
*Insert Eastenders dramatic drum music here*
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79482 on: April 18, 2019, 10:36:04 pm »
Moomin sounds awfully like Moonhead.... maybe it's Koeman in disguise ?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #79483 on: April 18, 2019, 10:58:52 pm »
Just had a glance through tonight’s episode of Grand Old Team. I’m finding the writers are running out of good ideas and the main characters have just become parodies of themselves, playing up to their audience. All a bit obvious these days.

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #79484 on: April 18, 2019, 11:12:26 pm »
They'll say Moomin is a Troll...

Ha! Nice one Centurion!
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79485 on: April 18, 2019, 11:41:29 pm »
Just had a glance through tonight’s episode of Grand Old Team. I’m finding the writers are running out of good ideas and the main characters have just become parodies of themselves, playing up to their audience. All a bit obvious these days.

Yeah the same ones are trying to hit the same buttons over and over now, which is fine as we’ve all seen what they’ve been trying to do all along, but it’s all gone a bit Walking Dead - the same storyline over and over and just a bit boring.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79486 on: April 19, 2019, 01:05:32 am »
I see catcherintherye had returned with his essays! Hasn’t been seen since he predicted Spurs and Chelsea would beat us. He’s back again now with his predictions and also his lies about Liverpool fans, saying he fears for his and families safety at times. Absolute melt that fella!

To be fair to him, I also fear for the safety of his family too, he is so delusional and filled with hate that he might actually be a danger to himself or others.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79487 on: April 19, 2019, 01:20:03 am »
To be fair to him, I also fear for the safety of his family too, he is so delusional and filled with hate that he might actually be a danger to himself or others.

He’s the sort of weirdo that would batter his kid then say it was kopite. Reading this thread, they’re just desperately trying to convince themselves we’re shit. GOT has become a support network for the bitterest of bitters.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #79488 on: April 19, 2019, 01:43:35 am »
Yeah the same ones are trying to hit the same buttons over and over now, which is fine as we’ve all seen what they’ve been trying to do all along, but it’s all gone a bit Walking Dead - the same storyline over and over and just a bit boring.

To be fair to the walking dead the zombies have a bit more intelligence than that lot

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #79489 on: April 19, 2019, 02:47:35 am »

Be careful SoPs. Catcher is a master of the English language who analyses our comments like Big Brother.

Drama queen? Isn't that akin to homophobic language, akin to mongrel being fascist.

You have been warned.
You talk with tongue in cheek, but I did seriously consider the possibility of Catcher twisting that to something homophobic in order to play badly done to and position himself on the moral high ground. I certainly wouldn't put it past him if he was lurking and spotted it.

In future I think I'll run my posts about him past my lawyer before I hit send, just in case.

Oops. He will probably assume, now, that my wife's name is Send and I'm going to hit her. Partner abusing RS, eh. :-[
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #79490 on: April 19, 2019, 07:06:17 am »
It’s all a ratings game, which has led to a race to the bottom.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #79491 on: April 19, 2019, 07:50:42 am »

Time to burn all the DVD's from the glorious past under Koeman?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79492 on: April 19, 2019, 09:10:13 am »
We've apparently made circa £80m from this season's Champions League run, dwarfing what we made getting to last season's final with the increased prize money.

I guess that's administration staved off for another 12 months before we have to sell Mo?

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79493 on: April 19, 2019, 09:14:27 am »
We've apparently made circa £80m from this season's Champions League run, dwarfing what we made getting to last season's final with the increased prize money.

I guess that's administration staved off for another 12 months before we have to sell Mo?

Doesn’t even make a dent in the debt we’re in.

We’ll be selling Mo, Van Dijk and Alisson in the summer just to keep them away.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79494 on: April 19, 2019, 09:23:19 am »
Feck. £80m? That's amazing. That's a Virgil with some loose change left over. :o
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79495 on: April 19, 2019, 09:28:47 am »
What is it with Ev fans at the moment constantly tweeting that everyone hates us? Why do they think we even remotely care? It's like that senior club in the city stuff and turning the Liver building blue. Baffles me why they think it would bother us at all.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79496 on: April 19, 2019, 09:58:42 am »
Feck. £80m? That's amazing. That's a Virgil with some loose change left over. :o
You could buy Richarlison, Mina and Digne for that!

If you were stupid.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79497 on: April 19, 2019, 11:02:06 am »
Sad thing is there is no need for this animosity between Scousers, we have so much in common. As Reds, we're sorting out our routes on boats trains and planes to try and get to Barcelona, getting mates to swap shifts so we can travel to Catalonia and soak up their food, drink, and hospitality. A cultural exchange will take place, where Scouse not English flags mingle with The Catalonia not Spain banners

And not to be left out our Blue Cousins are doing similar, as we speak the Rhyl branch of Sports Direct is being overwhelmed with requests for Barca shirts, the new Longsdale trainees in two tone blaugrana are being rushed out as a special edition with Royal Blue laces. The manager of the Brick is on the internet sourcing Catalonian flags to soften the harshness of his brick bar. The manageress will be on the International Chorizo Exchange, negotiating for Industrial quantities of Catalonian sausage, knowing they'll be devoured eagerly  by her clientele on the night of the biggest game of their season.

So rather than fall out why can't we all be friends, forget their flirtation with both Manchester clubs and allbe Scousers together again, I'd like to offer a hand of friendship to our Blue Cousins and hope they get to a place when their own club becomes more important than ours

I like this post, sums up their small club mentality. I vaguely remember City fans buying Real Madrid shirts with Beckham printed on the back when United sold him. The United fans I know say City fans are still as bitter only they are worse now and more in your face since they've had cash and success. This lot will be the same, although even if they do sort out the financial side 'properly' I'm sure they will still manage to fuck up the football side.  ;D

My observation of other fans at the moment and particularly United and Everton fans with the momentum that is growing at Liverpool currently is one of fear that Liverpool will return to a period of dominance. Personally I can see parallels with the start of the United successful period in '91-'92 and I'm sure that some of their fanbase see the same thing.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79498 on: April 19, 2019, 11:02:16 am »
What is it with Ev fans at the moment constantly tweeting that everyone hates us? Why do they think we even remotely care? It's like that senior club in the city stuff and turning the Liver building blue. Baffles me why they think it would bother us at all.
No. No. We're consumed with hate and envy. We're all in denial apparently.  ::)   ;)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79499 on: April 19, 2019, 11:04:24 am »
Great isn't it?  Who gives a shiney shite what other fans think? Senior club in the city.   Ooooh Matron!!!! Get you, a 14 year  head start but light years away in terms of success and worldwide acclaim. I'm sure Catcher will bring up the statue of Tory John Houlding outside the Main Stand whilst convienently forgetting "Honest John's" previous links to Everton F.C.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79500 on: April 19, 2019, 11:23:12 am »
Great isn't it?  Who gives a shiney shite what other fans think? Senior club in the city.   Ooooh Matron!!!! Get you, a 14 year  head start but light years away in terms of success and worldwide acclaim. I'm sure Catcher will bring up the statue of Tory John Houlding outside the Main Stand whilst convienently forgetting "Honest John's" previous links to Everton F.C.

It's embarrassing. It really is.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline esw2003

• Main Stander
« Reply #79501 on: April 19, 2019, 11:47:26 am »
We would get more for Richarlinson than they will for Mane.

More what?

:lmao

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79502 on: April 19, 2019, 11:54:55 am »

ehhhhh - not that impressive since everton go their shirt sponsorship increased like 50%

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79503 on: April 19, 2019, 12:08:11 pm »

The simple answer is that stuff like that would bother them, every little slight whether real or imagined seems to wind them up into a new fewm.

Look at trivial stuff like media coverage of the two clubs, they get so annoyed that there is so much more coverage of the bigger club and declare everywhere is biased against them, whereas in reality the echo works hard to try and treat them as equally as possible rather than covering them at a more proportionate level, the fact that a merseyside xi in the echo includes any of their players (let alone more than ours some years) should more than prove a lack of bias towards us after all.  ;D

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79504 on: April 19, 2019, 12:13:16 pm »
He went proper Everton here on the white ball Pele, (his goals dry up when the yellow ball is being used).

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79505 on: April 19, 2019, 12:16:37 pm »

Fixed Amounts

€15.25m for getting to the groups
€8.1m group performance bonuses (€2.7m per win)
€9.5m for round of 16
€10.5m for quarter final
€12m for semi final

(€15m for final, €4m for winning it)

Coefficient Ranking

I think we are 12th in the coefficient ranking (15th overall, but Arsenal and Seville didn’t play in the CL this year so we move up 2 places). This means we receive 21 coefficient shares worth €1.108m each, for a total of €23.268m

Market Pool

The amount distributed via the market pool has dropped from €507m to €292m. As we finished 4th last year we’ll get the smallest share - doesn’t help that all the English clubs have gone quite far too. Not too sure what we’ll get via this but we got €31.5m last year and expect it will end up quite a bit lower than this (maybe €20m?).

So I make it €78.618m (£68m ish) that we’ve currently made, with the Market Pool to add onto that, and potentially €15m if we make the final and €4m if we win it.

Plus all the additional games which are sellouts & the additional commercial income generated by CL participation.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 12:21:52 pm by CraigDS »

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79506 on: April 19, 2019, 12:22:21 pm »
Gonna be some climb down from Davek if we get past Barca. Looking forward to Barca being called an average, past-it, shit team if we knock them out.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #79507 on: April 19, 2019, 12:24:40 pm »
We get £4.5m if Barca win the champions league, so there is some financial insurance if they beat us.

More money to support our huge debt :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79508 on: April 19, 2019, 12:36:01 pm »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
« Reply #79509 on: April 19, 2019, 01:07:38 pm »
Doesn’t even make a dent in the debt we’re in.

We’ll be selling Mo, Van Dijk and Alisson in the summer just to keep them away.
Van Dijk turns 28 this July - we'll be lucky to get 25M
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline Lotus Eater

• Kopite
« Reply #79510 on: April 19, 2019, 01:12:53 pm »
Gonna be some climb down from Davek if we get past Barca. Looking forward to Barca being called an average, past-it, shit team if we knock them out.

It will be their worst performance in years

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #79511 on: April 19, 2019, 01:14:28 pm »

What worries me is if we get past Barca and Davek says we’re outright favourites in the final, because 100% we lose then
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79512 on: April 19, 2019, 01:24:37 pm »

The funny thing is that they are the very same people who are also banging on about how everyone is on our side, in our pockets and conspiring to deliver us a supposedly undeserved title win. Now come on you weirdos, either everyone hates us, or everyone loves us and is conspiring with us. You can't have it both ways.  :missus

What is a fact is that we polarise opinion. All genuinely big clubs do. With Liverpool, you either love us or you hate us, but you can never ignore us. Same goes with clubs like United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus and Bayern Munich. Loved, loathed and feared in equal measure. There is little middle ground.

Clubs who don't attract that kind of polarised opinion tend to be the also rans like Everton. No one is really arsed about them because they are no threat at all. When the rest of the football world can take you or leave you, like they can with the likes of Everton, you basically know you are a club treading water that's seen as no threat whatsoever. People can afford to be ambivalent because they simply don't care about you. On the other hand, once people start hating you you know you are doing something right, because the hate is driven by envy, fear and jealousy.

I often laugh when I see some comments sections where fans of other clubs compliment the BS because they think it gets to us Reds. They only blow smoke up the Bitters' arses because it's so safe to do so. They know Everton are no threat to them and probably never will be. Everton are just the useful idiots who are used by many opposition fans in order to get to Liverpool; the team/club they do genuinely fear and whose success they dread more than anything else.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:27:25 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander
« Reply #79513 on: April 19, 2019, 01:28:48 pm »
Seen a kid on the prom at Egremont this morning in full Barca kit.  He was singing the Salah song but using the word Rooney????

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #79514 on: April 19, 2019, 01:32:36 pm »
Seen a kid on the prom at Egremont this morning in full Barca kit.  He was singing the Salah song but using the word Rooney????

"Wayne Rooney Wayne Rooney, running down my Gran?"
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79515 on: April 19, 2019, 01:34:35 pm »

Ah yes, that would be the very same John Houlding who used to be President of Everton FC and whose coffin was carried at his funeral by players from both Liverpool and Everton as a mark of respect.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79516 on: April 19, 2019, 01:45:39 pm »

Steve0 hears the news...

Does his calculations...

Comes to his conclusion...

We're screwed.  :'(

« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:49:22 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #79517 on: April 19, 2019, 02:17:45 pm »
From the annual ineptitude index over on The Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/apr/19/the-premier-league-teams-ineptitude-index-2018-19

But that’s not the real story here. In 2016-17, Marco Silva had a hand in getting Hull to the top of the ineptitude index and, last season, he helped inspire Watford to top the list. This year, he’s made a good fist of getting Everton up there too. That takes some doing. No wonder Farhad Moshiri was so keen to splash the cash.

Almost 3-in-a-row! So close!
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79518 on: April 19, 2019, 02:44:18 pm »
Fixed Amounts

€15.25m for getting to the groups
€8.1m group performance bonuses (€2.7m per win)
€9.5m for round of 16
€10.5m for quarter final
€12m for semi final

(€15m for final, €4m for winning it)

Coefficient Ranking

I think we are 12th in the coefficient ranking (15th overall, but Arsenal and Seville didn’t play in the CL this year so we move up 2 places). This means we receive 21 coefficient shares worth €1.108m each, for a total of €23.268m

Market Pool

The amount distributed via the market pool has dropped from €507m to €292m. As we finished 4th last year we’ll get the smallest share - doesn’t help that all the English clubs have gone quite far too. Not too sure what we’ll get via this but we got €31.5m last year and expect it will end up quite a bit lower than this (maybe €20m?).

So I make it €78.618m (£68m ish) that we’ve currently made, with the Market Pool to add onto that, and potentially €15m if we make the final and €4m if we win it.

Plus all the additional games which are sellouts & the additional commercial income generated by CL participation.
FFS. This is embarrassing; our financial doping laid bare for all to see. Looks like GOT's finest were right after all.

Please delete this post, Craig, before someone from UEFA gets wind of it and investigates us.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan