Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6796524 times)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #79440 on: April 18, 2019, 06:20:18 pm »
Catcher at it again. ;D

Catcherintherye
‏ @Holdentheblue

This season Ajax and Tottenham have got to the semi finals. In other years you have had Roma, Monaco etc. This should fill all Everton fans with grounds for optimism. Their budgets are not massively different to ours.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #79441 on: April 18, 2019, 06:23:41 pm »
Catcher at it again. ;D

their scouting and recruitment, on the other hand... ;D

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79442 on: April 18, 2019, 06:24:18 pm »
He’s a bit of an idiot.

The likes of Roma, and Monaco, and Ajax, can all get into the CL because their domestic leagues are easier. Everton are currently 20 points off 4th place, and would have to fight the likes of Spurs, United, Chelsea and Arsenal to get in there - and they are miles away from being good enough to do so.

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79443 on: April 18, 2019, 06:26:51 pm »
He’s a bit of an idiot.

The likes of Roma, and Monaco, and Ajax, can all get into the CL because their domestic leagues are easier. Everton are currently 20 points off 4th place, and would have to fight the likes of Spurs, United, Chelsea and Arsenal to get in there - and they are miles away from being good enough to do so.
Yeh, but footy and er, money and fings.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #79444 on: April 18, 2019, 06:30:43 pm »
Catcher at it again. ;D
:lmao

Reducing it all down to budget misses the point. Compared to those clubs, Everton are appallingly run. They have an insular and deeply small time mentality that Ajax and Spurs don't have. From what I gather, Ajax are amazing at bringing through young talent, whilst Spurs are very good at getting value for money in the transfer market and have an exceptional manager. None of these things apply to Everton.

We've all seen (due to Moshilad's trillions) that the problems at Goodison run far deeper than budget. Lack of money used to be their excuse, but now they are Fuckin' Rich™ they don't have that anymore and it's clear that their problems are numerous and varied.

His comments also overlook the fact that you have to actually qualify first, in order to progress to that stage. They have no chance of that. None at all.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 06:32:35 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #79445 on: April 18, 2019, 06:30:52 pm »

And coaching...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79446 on: April 18, 2019, 06:37:43 pm »

;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79447 on: April 18, 2019, 06:41:25 pm »
I honestly think that lad is on the verge of a breakdown. Not long back he was labelling all Reds Nazis for using the word mongrel, now he's at it again on twitter labelling Reds racists and then blocking anybody who dares to ask him for proof of that. He is proper losing it. ;D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79448 on: April 18, 2019, 06:45:21 pm »
Catcher at it again. ;D

And if Liverpool win this thing he'll be saying it's the worst and weakest semi final line up in living memory, a bunch of half arsed also rans that opened the door to us. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79449 on: April 18, 2019, 06:45:25 pm »
Link here for Catchers racist red rant.

https://twitter.com/BestShankly/status/1118930512947621888

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79450 on: April 18, 2019, 06:48:07 pm »
Catcher at it again. ;D

They got 4 points from a group containing Lyon, Udinese and Apollon Limassol.

Roma, Monaco and Ajax would do unspeakable things to them in a European knockout tie.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79451 on: April 18, 2019, 06:52:10 pm »
They have a point.

If they finish in 7th they'll probably qualify for europe. Next season they win the Europa League which puts them into the Champions League. The season after they win the Champions League.

I'd say we're only 7 years away from them winning the European Cup for the 6th time. Dark days ahead for us reds.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79452 on: April 18, 2019, 07:01:28 pm »
Catcher on Red Ron:

3) The guy has played for and managed the top 3 teams in Holland (akin to say Everton, Liverpool & Manchester United). He clearly isn't massively bothered about club rivalry. We knew that before appointing him.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #79453 on: April 18, 2019, 07:09:35 pm »

Love this as this one is the bitterest prick on there.

"If it were us..."

It will never be you. The only reason you think like this is because you support Everton. City won't get any extra rest between Spurs and the Mancs which are the only two fixtures which will have any bearing on the league.

And knowing you won't get past Barcelona is Everton. Not us.

He wouldn’t celebrate a champions league semi final

He wouldn’t know where to start.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #79454 on: April 18, 2019, 07:11:45 pm »
Page 1988

The year we had a magnificent team and won the league

The year Everton were in ecstasy over our FA Cup Final defeat to Wimbledon

Some things don't change
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #79455 on: April 18, 2019, 07:14:26 pm »
Catcher at it again. ;D

He’s right.

And also Leicester won the league.

All of which makes their performances even more undeniably shite
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79456 on: April 18, 2019, 07:16:10 pm »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #79457 on: April 18, 2019, 07:16:19 pm »

Catcher is a disgraceful bastard  :wanker
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #79458 on: April 18, 2019, 07:58:56 pm »
Problem with Catcher is that he has convinced himself that he is an intellectual heavyweight with Something To Say. And he can't understand why everyone is not falling at his feet in wonder and admiration. It makes him tetchy and sullen when his words do not elicit the responses he thinks are due, and envious of those who do invoke admiration. And he tries to strike back with easy contention: accusations of racism and Nazis and claiming others are stupid or unaware, without having to back them up.

I've seen this very trait and response in others who are also not self-aware. He mistakes verbosity with worth and iconoclasm with insight. There's no point using loads of words and pretending an intellectual manner if you don't actually have anything worthwhile to say.

People will recognise the emptiness of your arguments, even if they can't voice that in any way other than to call you a twat.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Pensby

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Pub
« Reply #79460 on: April 18, 2019, 08:07:42 pm »
Whereas SteveO has been rumbled as an absolute plum by his fellow blues. They've wiped the floor with him today. Such a shame.
...if I have to explain, then you'll never understand...

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79461 on: April 18, 2019, 08:10:40 pm »
I think a lot are starting to realise, given how well we’re doing, just how bitter and deluded some of their own fans are and are finally starting to call them out on all their shite.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #79462 on: April 18, 2019, 08:18:39 pm »
Catcher: the hollowest virtue signaller I’ve seen. Laughable sub-intellectual guff.

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #79463 on: April 18, 2019, 08:23:09 pm »
Whereas SteveO has been rumbled as an absolute plum by his fellow blues. They've wiped the floor with him today. Such a shame.

Worrying Times for him, really.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79464 on: April 18, 2019, 08:27:16 pm »
Catcher's latest essay:

Maybe he's just missed the frequent mentions of murderers and wall-pushers. Perhaps the recent flurry of paedo references passed him by. And a fellow blue, seemingly a decent and honest one, calling out and demonstrating Wayno's lies never happened.

GOT is in meltdown, worrying times indeed.
please tell me that’s made up, I mean the whole ‘I’m scared something might happen to my family’ bit, you are a fucking username on the biggest joke on the internet, not fucking princess di
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:29:37 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #79465 on: April 18, 2019, 08:29:13 pm »
please tell me that’s made up, I mean the whole ‘I’m scared something might happen to my family’ bit, you are a fucking username on a the biggest joke on the internet, not fucking princess di

Princess-in-the-Rye?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #79466 on: April 18, 2019, 08:33:33 pm »
Princess-in-the-Rye?
If he was a football club...
Catcher-in-the-rymans-league.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #79467 on: April 18, 2019, 08:41:56 pm »

Thoughts and prayers.

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #79468 on: April 18, 2019, 08:42:52 pm »

Please can you add a link?
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #79469 on: April 18, 2019, 09:06:11 pm »

Absolute c*nt of a man.

Throws unsubstantiated shit like this around and if anyone has a go back at him he`s starts bleating to the world how he`s fearful some one might hurt him and his loved ones  ::)

The c*nt really does need a fuckin kicking.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #79470 on: April 18, 2019, 09:13:55 pm »
If he had such evidence then I'm sure he would have posted it by now. He's such a drama queen that he'd have made a real song and dance over it.

Be careful SoPs. Catcher is a master of the English language who analyses our comments like Big Brother.

Drama queen? Isn't that akin to homophobic language, akin to mongrel being fascist.

You have been warned.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #79471 on: April 18, 2019, 09:16:21 pm »

Be careful SoPs. Catcher is a master of the English language who analyses our comments like Big Brother.

Drama queen? Isn't that akin to homophobic language, akin to mongrel being fascist.

You have been warned.

Sounds like a disease you need a facemask for.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79472 on: April 18, 2019, 09:17:25 pm »
Thespianist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79473 on: April 18, 2019, 09:18:44 pm »
Problem with Catcher is that he has convinced himself that he is an intellectual heavyweight with Something To Say. And he can't understand why everyone is not falling at his feet in wonder and admiration. It makes him tetchy and sullen when his words do not elicit the responses he thinks are due, and envious of those who do invoke admiration. And he tries to strike back with easy contention: accusations of racism and Nazis and claiming others are stupid or unaware, without having to back them up.

I've seen this very trait and response in others who are also not self-aware. He mistakes verbosity with worth and iconoclasm with insight. There's no point using loads of words and pretending an intellectual manner if you don't actually have anything worthwhile to say.

People will recognise the emptiness of your arguments, even if they can't voice that in any way other than to call you a twat.

Another Bitter Blue with delusions of intellectual gravitas - Joey Barton.

Offline Pensby

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Pub
« Reply #79474 on: April 18, 2019, 09:20:42 pm »
...if I have to explain, then you'll never understand...

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #79475 on: April 18, 2019, 09:25:55 pm »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79476 on: April 18, 2019, 09:30:01 pm »
Will Espanyol fans be buying Liverpool shirts for the semi-finals?

Will Espanyol fans be laying on a tapas spread in the Rojo Ladrillo?

Or are Espanyol fans more concerned about their own team's performance in La Liga, which is very similar to that of Everton's.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79477 on: April 18, 2019, 09:42:20 pm »
I think a lot are starting to realise, given how well we’re doing, just how bitter and deluded some of their own fans are and are finally starting to call them out on all their shite.

They're probably sick of all the mental gymnastics being done over there to try and explain why we're really just a crap team who might finish on 97 points out of sheer fucking luck. ::)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Wouldn't say no to a spanking
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79478 on: April 18, 2019, 09:45:35 pm »
Another "lucky" draw.  Good grief. The man's a complete idiot by this point.  When was the last time we lost "quite heavily" to anyone?  What qualifies as a heavy defeat these days anyway?  How often have we conceded more than 2 goals this season? ::)

The heaviest defeat we've had this season across all competitions is when we lost 2-0 to Red Star. It is the only match we have lost this season and not scored.

We have conceded more than two goals once this season. In a 4-3 win over Crystal Palace at home.
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #79479 on: April 18, 2019, 10:22:40 pm »
Will Espanyol fans be buying Liverpool shirts for the semi-finals?

Will Espanyol fans be laying on a tapas spread in the Rojo Ladrillo?

Or are Espanyol fans more concerned about their own team's performance in La Liga, which is very similar to that of Everton's.

Ha ha post of the day!

Just puts things into perspective. They literally exist as some sort of crappy fantasy/scifi shadow-side of our glory.

Someone should make a film about a young Scouser who discovers football for the first time and is faced with a demon/angle choice.

On one side a mighty red Liverbird appears and says 'Join us, have fun, and adventure and glory and excitement. See the best players and take part in thrilling cup runs and league challenges. Be part of a worldwide family of fans; meet fellow reds all over the globe. Experience the joy and the heartache, the winning and the losing, a life filled with both highs and lows, wonder and pain but one which is never, ever dull. Embrace life and look outward; have dreams and songs to sing. Be a Red'

On the other a Lonsdale-clad bitter, leaning out of a piss head's lock up, wielding a toddler as a weapon, screaming "Join us, be bitter, be hate-filled, hate your own club and live vicariously but inversely through a better side. Glorify Mancs, while vilifying fellow Scousers. Support not one club but everyone who ever plays the redshite. Go the game but boo and make the atmosphere as miserable as sin - except when you win a corner; that's when you dance. See mediocre players, but build them up to be world beaters - until they buy or sport anything red, then hound them out of the club. Hate red, hate redshites, hate anything good or positive, but most of all hate yourself. Caveats apply; you must be born, not manufactured. Booooooo"

Which way will he go? Oh the tension...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:25:07 pm by Ghost Town »