Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6796160 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #79400 on: April 18, 2019, 03:41:44 pm »

Underpaying without underpaying. Them transfer fees don't count.
ifithadn'tofbeenfor 30m not being 70m.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #79401 on: April 18, 2019, 03:43:33 pm »
More Breaking News:

Everton had a que of 100 people or so to get into their club shop in L1.

I think I heard Richiela was going to sign autographs.

The staff in there will be asking for double pay having to handle that many people in one day.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79402 on: April 18, 2019, 03:49:26 pm »

Yeah he's not even trying here

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #79403 on: April 18, 2019, 03:53:26 pm »
Pickford £30 mill
Keane £30 mill
Mina £30 mill
Sigrudsson £45 mill
Richarlison £50 mill
Schneiderlein £25 mill
Tosun £25 mill
Walcott £20 mill
Bolasie £28 mill

No wonder their weird fans are obsessed with what Liverpool spend on players. If that was my club, I'd not want to dwell on the terrible work we'd done in the transfer market either.

Jesus. What a list of terrible players that is for the money spent.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #79404 on: April 18, 2019, 03:55:37 pm »

Worrying Times™ and It's a shame™, bonafide classics

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79405 on: April 18, 2019, 03:55:47 pm »
Sad thing is there is no need for this animosity between Scousers, we have so much in common. As Reds, we're sorting out our routes on boats trains and planes to try and get to Barcelona, getting mates to swap shifts so we can travel to Catalonia and soak up their food, drink, and hospitality. A cultural exchange will take place, where Scouse not English flags mingle with The Catalonia not Spain banners

And not to be left out our Blue Cousins are doing similar, as we speak the Rhyl branch of Sports Direct is being overwhelmed with requests for Barca shirts, the new Longsdale trainees in two tone blaugrana are being rushed out as a special edition with Royal Blue laces. The manager of the Brick is on the internet sourcing Catalonian flags to soften the harshness of his brick bar. The manageress will be on the International Chorizo Exchange, negotiating for Industrial quantities of Catalonian sausage, knowing they'll be devoured eagerly  by her clientele on the night of the biggest game of their season.

So rather than fall out why can't we all be friends, forget their flirtation with both Manchester clubs and allbe Scousers together again, I'd like to offer a hand of friendship to our Blue Cousins and hope they get to a place when their own club becomes more important than ours
😀
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Pensby

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Pub
« Reply #79406 on: April 18, 2019, 03:57:26 pm »
They have caught one of their own out again telling porkies, worrying times.

...if I have to explain, then you'll never understand...

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79407 on: April 18, 2019, 04:02:19 pm »

SteveO is no fun anymore. he's not even trying. Keeps rehashing his greatest hits 'debt unsustainable', 'RS would be in red without player sells', 'high wages', 'worrying times' and 'is shame really'.  ;D
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79408 on: April 18, 2019, 04:02:59 pm »
If he isn't a WUM - this is a corker of a prediction

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79409 on: April 18, 2019, 04:04:51 pm »
He’s like the anti-predictor.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79410 on: April 18, 2019, 04:06:54 pm »
Worrying Times™ and It's a shame™, bonafide classics
Yeah, definitley a red on a wind up

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79411 on: April 18, 2019, 04:10:24 pm »

At least he's admitted that he's demented.  That's something I suppose

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79412 on: April 18, 2019, 04:11:18 pm »
I was looking on his profile over there and their trophies (badges they get for certain number of posts/likes) are all named after memorable Everton highlights such as  -

May 17, 2014
1931-32 League Title
Your content has been liked 250 times.

Feb 19, 2014
1927-28 League Title
Your messages have been 'Liked' 25 times! You've won the 1927-28 League Title. Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1930-31 Division Two League Title
You've won the 1930-31 Division Two League Title for posting 200 messages! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1914-15 League Title
You've won the 1914-15 League Title for posting 100 messages! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1906 FA Cup
You've won the 1906 FA Cup for posting 30 messages! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1890-91 League Title
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive Everton's first ever trophy! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79413 on: April 18, 2019, 04:12:14 pm »

Is...? Is Steve0 actually Richard Keys?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #79414 on: April 18, 2019, 04:26:33 pm »
I was looking on his profile over there and their trophies (badges they get for certain number of posts/likes) are all named after memorable Everton highlights such as  -

May 17, 2014
1931-32 League Title
Your content has been liked 250 times.

Feb 19, 2014
1927-28 League Title
Your messages have been 'Liked' 25 times! You've won the 1927-28 League Title. Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
You've won the 1930-31 Division Two League Title for posting 200 messages! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1914-15 League Title
You've won the 1914-15 League Title for posting 100 messages! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1906 FA Cup
You've won the 1906 FA Cup for posting 30 messages! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Feb 15, 2014
1890-91 League Title
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive Everton's first ever trophy! Everton trophies are awarded dependent on your forum activity. The more you collect, the higher 'Player Valuation' assigned to your member account.

Post 10,000 essays full of utter shite to unlock the cuckoo clock

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #79415 on: April 18, 2019, 04:27:40 pm »
Catshit is incredible  :lmao

I dont know a single person, even amongst all the eejits on here, that wanted Fabinho out.
Salah didn't cost 45m. Mane didnt cost 40m.
Buying top quality players in positions we need filled is 'plugging the position'?
He really is incredible. For someone who is so desperate to be seen as a serious writer he talks an awful lot of utter bollocks.

I don't recall people on here getting on Fabinho's case at all. I don't read every post, of course, but I've definitely never noticed any groundswell of opinion against him here even when he was just finding his feet.

Only in Evertonia can using money you have earned to employ the best person available to fulfill a position be called ''plugging the position.'' I call it shrewd business, myself.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79416 on: April 18, 2019, 04:32:56 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong, but haven’t Everton been outspending most teams? Yet there they are sat in 9th place mixing it with the likes of Watford and West Ham, 20 points off 4th place and nearly 40 points behind us.

As far as I was aware, Everton have spent more money than any team in the world in recent times in order to win absolutely nothing at all. That's definitely the case in Europe, because the figures were posted here if i recall correctly. No one has spent more than them but won nothing.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #79417 on: April 18, 2019, 04:33:05 pm »
He's another who thinks transfer fees go into Turnover result. :wellin :lmao :knob :scarf

He says our owners will get exposed on debt, what the debt interest free they are using from their own funds to give us loans to build the main stand and training ground.

He's wrong on every level in that post.
£50 million for Mane  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao  More or less what they paid for 'Ricky'.  ;D The man is delusional on every level.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #79418 on: April 18, 2019, 04:34:34 pm »
They have caught one of their own out again telling porkies, worrying times.

Please post the reply

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #79419 on: April 18, 2019, 04:35:24 pm »
Is...? Is Steve0 actually Richard Keys?
No wonder he types so much shite, he’s got gibbon mitts.
AHA!

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79420 on: April 18, 2019, 04:41:41 pm »
I see catcherintherye had returned with his essays! Hasn’t been seen since he predicted Spurs and Chelsea would beat us. He’s back again now with his predictions and also his lies about Liverpool fans, saying he fears for his and families safety at times. Absolute melt that fella!

Well, the schools have broken up for Easter, so he has a bit more time at the moment to compose the tripe he posts.

His lies about Liverpool fans are scandalous. He also vastly over estimates his own importance if he thinks that his bleatings on GoT put him or his family in any danger. He's a bullshitting laughing stock, but other than that I doubt if Liverpool fans give him a second thought.

Offline burriana

• Kopite
  • Oh you beauty, what a hit son, what a hit!
« Reply #79421 on: April 18, 2019, 04:45:58 pm »
Catcher's really worried about our wage bill but hasn't spotted that the Ev's is at 77%

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #79422 on: April 18, 2019, 04:50:00 pm »
Catcher's really worried about our wage bill but hasn't spotted that the Ev's is at 77%

Yeah but 77% of fuck all isn't that much

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79423 on: April 18, 2019, 04:56:00 pm »
He's got a point, Salah will be almost 30 in 3 years time, best to get rid of him now.
I'd love to know what planet steve0 is on.

Salah has not quite turned 27 yet and is the league's joint top scorer, yet according to our friend Steve, Salah is ''clearly on the downturn and not exactly a spring chicken anymore.''  :lmao :duh :lmao
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:01:11 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79424 on: April 18, 2019, 05:07:24 pm »

Feb 19, 2014
1927-28 League Title

Feb 15, 2014

hang on.  I know jack shit about Everton's history, but if they won the title in 27-28 but then won the Division Two title in 30-31, then that means they managed to get themselves relegated in the space of two seasons after winning the title. :lmao

PS: Just checked.  Season after they won the title they finished 18th, and the season after they were relegated.  Finished rock bottom in 22nd place! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline D0GFACE

• "..... there'snoplacelikehome ..... there'snoplacelikehome ....."
  • Kopite
« Reply #79425 on: April 18, 2019, 05:09:56 pm »
They are absolutely shitting bricks and we've won nothing yet. Absolute clowns! 😂😂
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #79426 on: April 18, 2019, 05:19:09 pm »
What a snivelling little rat this fella is

He comes across as a bit of a whiner as well.

The rant about the Tories and the LFC fans in far right groups etc, and his fears for his family.

Does he expert the RS Brownshirts tracking him down?

Weird bloke.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79427 on: April 18, 2019, 05:20:27 pm »
hang on.  I know jack shit about Everton's history, but if they won the title in 27-28 but then won the Division Two title in 30-31, then that means they managed to get themselves relegated in the space of two seasons after winning the title. :lmao

PS: Just checked.  Season after they won the title they finished 18th, and the season after they were relegated.  Finished rock bottom in 22nd place! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Man City, as they were then called, won the League in 1937 and were relegated the following season, so Everton don't even hold the "Great-to-shit-the-quickest" Award anymore.

They've got a fucking cuckoo clock though.
And cuckoo-clocks count, sort of, cos they're clocks, and that's basically what clocks do, count. Unlike Everton.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #79428 on: April 18, 2019, 05:27:50 pm »
Summer ‘17.

The same summer Everton spent;

£26m on Pickford
£26m on Keane
£25m on Klassen
£20m on Walcott
£20m on Tosun

It was a year after they spent;

£26m on Bolase
£20m on Schneiderlin

Worth it just for the corner celebration...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79429 on: April 18, 2019, 05:31:39 pm »
Man City, as they were then called, won the League in 1937 and were relegated the following season, so Everton don't even hold the "Great-to-shit-the-quickest" Award anymore.

They've got a fucking cuckoo clock though.
And cuckoo-clocks count, sort of, cos they're clocks, and that's basically what clocks do, count. Unlike Everton.

Was that the season they scored 100 goals and conceded 100 goals? ;D

Worth it just for the corner celebration...

Worth it just for knowing Crystal Palace used the money Everton paid for Bolaise to buy Benteke off us - which we then used to buy Mané. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79430 on: April 18, 2019, 05:32:04 pm »
He's another who thinks transfer fees go into Turnover result. :wellin :lmao :knob :scarf

He says our owners will get exposed on debt, what the debt interest free they are using from their own funds to give us loans to build the main stand and training ground.

He's wrong on every level in that post.

A bit if heresy in that essay of his. Hoping United's debt mountain will swallow them?

He could end up being burnt at the stake.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79431 on: April 18, 2019, 05:34:09 pm »
Summer ‘17.

The same summer Everton spent;

£26m on Pickford
£26m on Keane
£25m on Klassen
£20m on Walcott
£20m on Tosun

It was a year after they spent;

£26m on Bolase
£20m on Schneiderlin

You've forgotten Sigurdson. Upwards of £40m?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79432 on: April 18, 2019, 05:35:43 pm »
He comes across as a bit of a whiner as well.

The rant about the Tories and the LFC fans in far right groups etc, and his fears for his family.

Does he expert the RS Brownshirts tracking him down?

Weird bloke.

He is a strange one. That line in bold is pure fiction. The Tory and Right-Wing stuff is fantasy on his part. I've never come across any Far-Right link with our fanbase, and I have a nose for these things. Contrast that with their own links in the past with the NF and C18, as well as welcoming George Gideon Oliver Osborne to their club. Our fanbase is viewed by outsiders as very much Left-Wing and anti-establishment (especially after Hillsborough). I remember bumping into some of our 'known faces' in town twatting Nazi scum in Lime Street who came here for their 'White Man March'. We are as 'Far-Right' as Che Guevara.

Maybe Catcher needs to look a little closer to home when he's talking about Tories, the Far-Right and people presenting a danger.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79433 on: April 18, 2019, 05:52:16 pm »
Was that the season they scored 100 goals and conceded 100 goals? ;D

That's the one.

Since we're talking about goals, weren't a lot of Dixie Deans' goals 'near-the-goal-goals'? Because I don't think those ones count
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79434 on: April 18, 2019, 05:55:12 pm »
That's the one.

Since we're talking about goals, weren't a lot of Dixie Deans' goals 'near-the-goal-goals'? Because I don't think those ones count

They did back then before the rules changed around 1995!

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #79435 on: April 18, 2019, 06:01:29 pm »
If you go over to GOT, steve0 the renowned international accountant is going on about how we should worry about our turnover and wage bill.
Seen us win everything

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79436 on: April 18, 2019, 06:07:53 pm »
If you go over to GOT, steve0 the renowned international accountant is going on about how we should worry about our turnover and wage bill.
He should be more concerned over his club being 39 points behind ours.

He worries about us far more than we do.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79437 on: April 18, 2019, 06:11:08 pm »
He is a strange one. That line in bold is pure fiction. The Tory and Right-Wing stuff is fantasy on his part. I've never come across any Far-Right link with our fanbase, and I have a nose for these things. Contrast that with their own links in the past with the NF and C18, as well as welcoming George Gideon Oliver Osborne to their club. Our fanbase is viewed by outsiders as very much Left-Wing and anti-establishment (especially after Hillsborough). I remember bumping into some of our 'known faces' in town twatting Nazi scum in Lime Street who came here for their 'White Man March'. We are as 'Far-Right' as Che Guevara.

Maybe Catcher needs to look a little closer to home when he's talking about Tories, the Far-Right and people presenting a danger.

Like I posted earlier, he must have evidence of any threats, screen shots etc.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79438 on: April 18, 2019, 06:16:59 pm »
If he had such evidence then I'm sure he would have posted it by now. He's such a drama queen that he'd have made a real song and dance over it.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #79439 on: April 18, 2019, 06:17:21 pm »
Of course he hasn`t got evidence mate, he`s just whinging little gobshite looking for attention and making Evertonians in general look like even bigger gobshites.