Author Topic: Stranger Things - Use Spoiler Tags  (Read 94661 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Stranger Things - Use Spoiler Tags
« Reply #760 on: February 14, 2020, 08:40:57 pm »
Yes I prefer watching good acting to b-movie CGI nonsense. You've got me.  ::)
It’s more 80s teen movie..... and that I love.....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2020, 06:53:46 am »
It’s more 80s teen movie..... and that I love.....

its also supposed to be a kinda sci-fi show.

I will be interested to see where they take this now.  I thought they would finish it where it was but i think its done so well they feel compelled to keep it going.  The cast etc. (kids) wiil be fully grown up by now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: February 15, 2020, 04:23:50 pm »
its also supposed to be a kinda sci-fi show.

I will be interested to see where they take this now.  I thought they would finish it where it was but i think its done so well they feel compelled to keep it going.  The cast etc. (kids) wiil be fully grown up by now.

From what I've read they had the full story mapped out before they even pitched it to Netflix.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: February 15, 2020, 04:25:14 pm »
Yes I prefer watching good acting to b-movie CGI nonsense. You've got me.  ::)

Ok,ok easy tiger.

Have you watched Defiance ? great cast,story and CGI.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: February 16, 2020, 12:21:47 am »
Ok,ok easy tiger.

Have you watched Defiance ? great cast,story and CGI.

Never heard of it, but I'll give it a go pal
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: February 16, 2020, 07:12:44 pm »
Locke and Key is pretty good if anyone is missing their Stranger Things...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #766 on: February 20, 2020, 10:38:07 am »
Locke and Key is pretty good if anyone is missing their Stranger Things...

I am missing my Stranger things....was gonna give the whole thing a rewatch...will give this a go instead. Cheers
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: April 13, 2020, 12:09:53 pm »
Finally finished watching this. same shit different season. only thing different is people of hawkins are dumber and more passive then ever. they even built mini russia under them without them knowing. monster are more useless, they can't kill any of the overcrowded cast. best they can do is just push them to the wall for a minor scratch.

thats me done with this series. loved the first season won't bother with season 4. without 80's stuff most would feel the same. as with everything these days style over substance

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #768 on: August 19, 2020, 09:14:55 pm »
Duffer brothers talk future of 'Stranger Things'

Season 4 of "Stranger Things" won't be the end of the show.

Ross Duffer and Matt Duffer, who created the series, revealed some hints about how the series will wrap in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. "We know what the end is, and we know when it is. [The pandemic] has given us time to look ahead, figure out what is best for the show. Starting to fill that out gave us a better idea of how long we need to tell that story," Ross Duffer said.

Viewers were left with the kids of Hawkins spending the summer of 1985 fighting the supernatural in Season 3.

As for Season 4, because of the coronavirus pandemic, the priority is the safety of the cast and crew, and Ross Duffer said "that will dictate when we go back."

In the meantime, the Duffer brothers said they have had more time to work on the scripts and visual effects. "For the first time, we have all the scripts written and we're able to look at it as a whole piece and make adjustments," Matt Duffer said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/entertainment/duffer-brothers-stranger-things/index.html

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #769 on: August 20, 2020, 01:20:49 pm »
Sounds like a bit of a wait for the next series, the kids won’t look like kids anymore soon
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: August 20, 2020, 01:27:57 pm »
Maya Hawke has released an album. Supposed to be quite good. Steve released one last year aswell which was cool.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #771 on: August 22, 2020, 11:29:29 am »
Late to the party, but started this last night.  Feel a weekend binge coming up  :)
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: August 22, 2020, 11:52:25 am »
You’ve got a treat to keep you occupied...
W

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
« Reply #773 on: August 22, 2020, 11:54:07 am »
God this show is so overrated season1 aside.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #774 on: August 22, 2020, 11:54:42 am »
Maya Hawke has released an album. Supposed to be quite good. Steve released one last year aswell which was cool.

For anyone else interested:

Spoiler
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OzOPCZCZjY8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OzOPCZCZjY8</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iBs8XgoNe1c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iBs8XgoNe1c</a>
[close]

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #776 on: May 6, 2021, 05:01:49 pm »
God this show is so overrated season1 aside.

Irrespective, I still find it very entertaining & enjoyable.

https://twitter.com/Stranger_Things/status/1390290283284385792

Saw this bumped and was so sure it was finally going to be a release date - waiting on quite a few!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #777 on: May 6, 2021, 07:51:33 pm »
Hope it’s not a prequel
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #778 on: May 6, 2021, 08:21:16 pm »
Hope it’s not a prequel

My 13 year old daughter said its not, thats a flashback scene she said, she is an expert on this show so... ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: May 6, 2021, 08:59:42 pm »
Don’t think it’s out until 2022 though
W

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #780 on: May 6, 2021, 09:12:53 pm »
My 13 year old daughter said its not, thats a flashback scene she said, she is an expert on this show so... ;D

I'm sure I remember reading that due to the longer-that-usual gap between filming, and the natural real-world aging of the cast (being teenagers), it would be heavily focused on all of the growing pains that go with being in friendship groups in your mid-teens.  I feel like that could apply to s3 though, so perhaps I'm a little mixed up (stranger things have...).

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #781 on: May 6, 2021, 09:14:35 pm »
Don’t think it’s out until 2022 though

She said yes its looking like it.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #782 on: May 7, 2021, 01:17:25 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ILwLN6hV-X8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ILwLN6hV-X8</a>

Not sure I have any excitement left for this show but will no doubt watch it when it airs, they never seemed to recapture the magic of the first season imho

As an aside, casters are still really struggling to find another role that lands for Millie B Brown, suspect she will slide away into obscurity when ST doesn't eventually get renewed....

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #783 on: May 7, 2021, 12:38:32 pm »
I'm told Enola Holmes has about 7 books so tht should keep her busy.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #784 on: May 7, 2021, 01:21:58 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ILwLN6hV-X8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ILwLN6hV-X8</a>

Not sure I have any excitement left for this show but will no doubt watch it when it airs, they never seemed to recapture the magic of the first season imho

Still have a degree of excitement about it, but that's a fair and accurate assessment.

Seasons 2 and 3 have been progressively "Netflixed," easily visible in new plotlines and characters.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #785 on: May 7, 2021, 03:28:38 pm »
Season 2 was a bit of a flub for me, but the third season was really good, even if it was basically a completely different show by that point.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: May 7, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »
Season 2 was a bit of a flub for me, but the third season was really good, even if it was basically a completely different show by that point.

It was/is still the show that the brothers had planned all along though.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #787 on: May 7, 2021, 05:09:58 pm »
It was/is still the show that the brothers had planned all along though.

Season 3 felt more like an action romp compared to the first.  Comes with a bigger budget, of course, and I like both seasons anyway.  They just feel very different.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #788 on: May 7, 2021, 06:06:01 pm »
I'm told Enola Holmes has about 7 books so tht should keep her busy.
And she was great in it. Be surprised if she doesn't have a long career in the film / TV industry.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #789 on: May 8, 2021, 03:12:59 am »
Really odd shout to call time on Millie Bobby Browns career.
« Last Edit: May 8, 2021, 03:15:02 am by Brian Blessed »
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: May 8, 2021, 08:17:15 am »
I preferred the second and third series…

And Millie will be a star, you can just see it…

(I’m the man who told my wife Nicholas Hoult would be a star after seeing him in about a boy, so I’m calling a track record here ;D)
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #791 on: May 8, 2021, 09:33:15 am »
I preferred the second and third series…

And Millie will be a star, you can just see it…

(I’m the man who told my wife Nicholas Hoult would be a star after seeing him in about a boy, so I’m calling a track record here ;D)

And he was pretty terrible in that. :D

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: May 8, 2021, 10:32:43 am »
I’m in the same boat as some of the other posters in this thread. Season one took me completely off guard and I loved it. Season two and three didn’t quite work for me. Amongst many things I think the directors took the nostalgia part too far. It was subtle and perfect in season one.
Going watch the fourth season of course. It’s a great show.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: May 8, 2021, 12:06:45 pm »
Really odd shout to call time on Millie Bobby Browns career.

That's his prerogative.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: May 8, 2021, 12:48:05 pm »
W

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #795 on: May 8, 2021, 12:51:28 pm »
And she was great in it. Be surprised if she doesn't have a long career in the film / TV industry.

She was in fairness to her, she will have a good carreer.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #796 on: May 8, 2021, 12:52:36 pm »
That's his prerogative.

Every Little Step for her is a bonus.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #797 on: May 9, 2021, 08:23:23 am »
Is there a New Edition of this out soon?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: May 9, 2021, 09:30:41 am »
Is there a New Edition of this out soon?
Next year
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #799 on: May 9, 2021, 10:00:09 am »
That's his prerogative.

Every Little Step for her is a bonus.

I see. Two can play that game.