Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6773166 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #39880 on: May 21, 2017, 10:24:59 pm »
Honestly, if we really did have a pact with the devil we wouldn't have damned near flushed our entire season down the bog in January.  Fecking bitter idiots, the lot of them.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #39881 on: May 21, 2017, 10:31:52 pm »
Honestly, if we really did have a pact with the devil we wouldn't have damned near flushed our entire season down the bog in January.  Fecking bitter idiots, the lot of them.
Pacts with Satan just aren't what they used to be, are they? 
In the past, such a pact would have at least got you a trophy or two.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:35:06 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #39882 on: May 21, 2017, 10:33:49 pm »

We haven't won the league in 27 years and counting, and haven't won a trophy of any description since 2012. Some fucking pact!

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39883 on: May 21, 2017, 10:34:27 pm »
How can any of them for shame comment on us today?

They rolled over to a 10 men Arsenal, even conceding a second when they were down to ten.

Absolute small time bottlers who aspire to finish 7th each year.  What a dismal, limp end to their season. Bitterness becomes them.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39884 on: May 21, 2017, 10:34:56 pm »
We really have to renegotiate our pact.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39885 on: May 21, 2017, 10:37:20 pm »
Now we have CL football we should get a better deal from the Satanic one.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39886 on: May 21, 2017, 10:38:41 pm »
Jesus Christ, just seen that 2nd Arsenal goal on MOTD.

Their defence was literally on the beach, huge gaping holes left for Arsenal to wander through....

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #39887 on: May 21, 2017, 10:39:43 pm »
How can any of them for shame comment on us today?

They rolled over to a 10 men Arsenal, even conceding a second when they were down to ten.

Absolute small time bottlers who aspire to finish 7th each year.  What a dismal, limp end to their season. Bitterness becomes them.

And a third!

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39888 on: May 21, 2017, 10:42:42 pm »

Their defence was literally on the beach, huge gaping holes left for Arsenal to wander through....
Just saw that too. Imagine if that was in the derby. They'd be throwing legs and bodies in all over the place to defend that. They really are a sad, pathetic club and fanbase. Hopelessly withering away beneath our considerable shadow.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #39889 on: May 21, 2017, 10:45:15 pm »
Fucking hell this lot look like a Pro Evo team with the controller unplugged.

Yeah, I'm old.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39890 on: May 21, 2017, 10:46:41 pm »
someone get the Donald on the phone

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #39891 on: May 21, 2017, 10:47:29 pm »
I would say they downed tools...but what tools?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #39892 on: May 21, 2017, 10:54:27 pm »
their defending for the second goal was absolutely criminal. Should be charged with match fixing it was that laughable! Shame arsenal didnt dick them really haha

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #39893 on: May 21, 2017, 10:55:06 pm »
Some mug on radio Merseyside earlier saying they need eight new players. That was to play with Barkley and Lukaku and Davies.  Might as well start over lid cos you'll need ten then.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39894 on: May 21, 2017, 10:59:31 pm »
State of them. Us losing today would have made their season.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39895 on: May 21, 2017, 11:02:57 pm »
Since the end of the Vietnam war, Liverpool have won more European cups than Everton have won derbies at Anfield.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39896 on: May 21, 2017, 11:03:56 pm »
They had to not try against 10 men for 80 mins.  God that must have been painful for them  :lmao

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39897 on: May 21, 2017, 11:04:26 pm »
I hope Catshitinthepies mam has got his belt and  shoe laces off him.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39898 on: May 21, 2017, 11:04:43 pm »
State of them. Us losing today would have made their season.
It's always, always about us. Our existence defines theirs.

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #39899 on: May 21, 2017, 11:09:14 pm »
My mate is an everton fan and his son went down to london yesterday for the game today.His dad text me earlier today to say he wanted his team to win not just for our sake but also for his son and that we would win by 6 or 7.I know him well and he will be gutted that everton lay down and never kicked a ball as that is what true football fans do they want their team to win all the time.He hasnt been in touch since full time so he will prob be in the pub drowning his sorrows.
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39900 on: May 21, 2017, 11:24:21 pm »

Absolute small time bottlers who aspire to finish 7th each year above us each year.  What a dismal, limp end to their season. Bitterness becomes them.

;)

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39901 on: May 21, 2017, 11:26:10 pm »

They're all tools.  Great bloody big ones.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39902 on: May 21, 2017, 11:42:13 pm »

They downed Arsenal's tool.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #39903 on: May 21, 2017, 11:47:53 pm »
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #39904 on: May 21, 2017, 11:48:02 pm »
These are quoting each other:

USABlue boro should've had a pen too

maccavennie A pen and a man sent off because Lovren was last man. Absolute joke if a bottle job by that tit Atkinson

USABlue Not even a bottle job, just the status quo of RS getting everything anything they want at home

Saint Domingo I'm convinced it's the only reason the ref sent Koscielny off in our game. Uefa want them in with their billion arm chair fans, the refereeing directive will have been there for a few weeks now. The city game when Sterling was fouled for a pen and a red, even last week there was a clear handball and elbow that reserved a pen for West Ham. Then Ayew's miss, Charlie Adam's miss, Watford hitting the bar last minute, the wondergoals when they've been playing complete tosh. Unbelievable yet just a regular occurrence for that lot but they go around think they're the victims of poor fortune, it really is laughable.
Gang of fkin knobs  :lmao
I hope Catshitinthepies mam has got his belt and  shoe laces off him.
Well seeing as their badge has a drunks lock-up on it then maybe she's used to the procedure  :D
Catshitinthepie likes to think he's so clever... but he's a fkin knob as well  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #39905 on: May 22, 2017, 12:09:32 am »
Puts them in a quandary though doesn't it. Either...

they didn't try to lose, it's just that they're shite, (but we know that can't be true because they have a great squad with a great manager etc etc.)

Or

They are bitter blue whoppers who threw the game in the hope that we didn't get into the top 4, (but that can't be true as they aren't defined by what we do, or care about what we say.)

It's a tricky one.

Im guessing that 99% of the posters calling them bottlers or accusing them of throwing the game didnt actually watch it as they would have been watching Liverpool wouldnt they!? Well I did watch it as part of my comms duty, but for some lax finishing Everton could have won the game. Id agree they threw it if the team was full of born and bred Evertonians, but its not is it?! Arsenals first goal was typical Arsenal cutting a team open. Lukaku was his usual, not doing shit against a top 6 side.
So in answer, its because they are shit.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39906 on: May 22, 2017, 12:17:15 am »
To be fair you could see on MotD when they thought they'd got 2-2 they were cheering the goal inside the Emirates
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline acks

• Kopite
« Reply #39907 on: May 22, 2017, 12:30:55 am »
I think you guys are being harsh, in order for Everton to conquer bitterness, they must become bitter. (I may or may not be paraphrasing Ra's Al Ghul's speech from Batman).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:05:24 am by acks »

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #39908 on: May 22, 2017, 12:39:04 am »
To be fair you could see on MotD when they thought they'd got 2-2 they were cheering the goal inside the Emirates

What minute was that?
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39909 on: May 22, 2017, 12:41:40 am »

Half arsed celebrations for both. Not much cheering before the second was ruled out either.

They didn't want to score really

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39910 on: May 22, 2017, 12:42:15 am »

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39911 on: May 22, 2017, 02:46:41 am »
 :lmao

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #39912 on: May 22, 2017, 02:54:48 am »
Where is Barkley going to go? Everton are the best club he can be at and they're at his level. Has he actually been linked to anyone better than them?

Unless, one of the teams in the Top 6 need a player for a homegrown quota, I can't see him going somewhere bigger and starting regularly. Then again Spurs, who he has been linked with before, paid £30m for Sissoko, who has been on the bench all season.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39913 on: May 22, 2017, 05:14:13 am »
When Coutinho scored our second, the life was sucked out of the fans at the Emirates.

The Arsenal fans were pretty upset too.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39914 on: May 22, 2017, 07:19:47 am »

Awful defending.

John Motson just after Arsenals first "people will be listening to their transistor radios", he's stuck in the 70's ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39915 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:31 am »

Just to remind them "Out of Europe twice in a month, Moysie is a genius"

Any chance UEFA can get Collina to make the draw and give us the worst side left?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:23:47 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #39916 on: May 22, 2017, 07:39:03 am »
We should bid 5mill for Barkley, not because we want him but just to see the fewm over at Goodison. It would be atomic
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #39917 on: May 22, 2017, 08:33:45 am »
Their defending for the 2nd goal
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39918 on: May 22, 2017, 08:40:28 am »
We can only hope that United win the Europa and that UEFA pull the same stunt we were subject to that horrid evening in Villarreal with an obvious ploy to not let 5 teams in the Champions League proper. There is an old, bald, Italian referee checking his emails constantly I imagine.
:D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39919 on: May 22, 2017, 09:09:31 am »

We can only hope that United win the Europa and that UEFA pull the same stunt we were subject to that horrid evening in Villarreal with an obvious ploy to not let 5 teams in the Champions League proper. There is an old, bald, Italian referee checking his emails constantly I imagine.
:D

Was this the UEFA stunt that made Everton utterly crap? Because if it is it's lasted a hell of a lot longer than one night in Villareal.