Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4168158 times)

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #40040 on: July 3, 2015, 01:45:35 pm »
I remember when I used to live for Friday nights! The highlight tonight consisted  of making my own stock for my home made chicken soup, is this what I've got to look forward to from now on? Rock and fuckin' Roll!
You get to do any cycling there or have you knocked that on the head?

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #40041 on: July 3, 2015, 02:41:25 pm »
I remember when I used to live for Friday nights! The highlight tonight consisted  of making my own stock for my home made chicken soup, is this what I've got to look forward to from now on? Rock and fuckin' Roll!

Aye.  I bet you had all the moves - unlike most straight men who dance like Zombies or extras from Night of the Living Dead - see nark above.   :no

But.  Despair not O Foolish yet Gorgeous One.  Cooking from scratch is irrisistably sexy.  Especially if you invite them over at the latter stages when you can share wine and feed them tiny snacks.  I appreciate you already have to beat women off with a stick, but combine your existing sexual magnatism with cooking skills and you'll need to hire your own security.

As you say.  Rock an' fuckin Roll.  Party on Dude. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40042 on: July 3, 2015, 03:11:50 pm »
You get to do any cycling there or have you knocked that on the head?

Do a little bit, but nothing to write home about mate, purely the occasional leisure ride. Getting back into my running though after being out for a while with a torn achilles, again, long distances are now a thing of the past!
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40043 on: July 3, 2015, 03:13:07 pm »
Aye.  I bet you had all the moves - unlike most straight men who dance like Zombies or extras from Night of the Living Dead - see nark above.   :no

Mags, are you saying I'm gay?

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #40044 on: July 3, 2015, 06:49:31 pm »

Good Christ NO!!!  You are every inch the perfect, red blooded macho male.  And you do scrub up exceptionally well into full regimentals following the rigours you endured in that Afghan shithole.  (Any chance of a gritty pic like with your weapon to the fore.  Just askin like  :wave).

To resume.

No.  What I say saying is that you were clearly so cool as to make The Fonz look clammy, and as a consequence naturally and effortlessly made dancefloor moves which left the rest standing.  And I mean actually standing as in logs. 

In my youth I used to practice moves to perfection in my bedroom wardrobe mirror.  No false modesty I was fuckin A.   And I used to love dancing.  So this fella would do the routine chat and, ever hopeful that I'd bagged a live one, I'd say "Let's dance" and stand up.  Disregarding the look of sheer naked terror which flitted across the face and utter panic in the eyes, I nevertheless persisted and as a result found myself dancing with a creature which shuffled its feet and waved its arms about aimlessly. 

Undeterred, and determined to showcase my well honed skills, I persisted.  I'd usually pick "Money" (which was what I used to practice to) and let rip.  It is a technical point, but it takes a great deal of practice to comprehensively shake your tits on one direction and your arse in another simultaneously.   

And all that wasted on the human equivalent of a King Penguin.
« Last Edit: July 7, 2015, 12:51:11 am by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40045 on: July 3, 2015, 08:43:12 pm »
Very nearly cracked tonight. I haven't had a bevvy since I got told I had chirossis. But sun shining, music on, Friday night... how I didn't I'll never know. But I battoned down the hatches and had a bowl full of fruit with milk. It would have been lovely if the fucker had fermented.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #40046 on: July 3, 2015, 08:56:35 pm »
following the rigours you endured in that Afghan shithole.
Too much info going on here.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40047 on: July 3, 2015, 09:09:57 pm »
Very nearly cracked tonight. I haven't had a bevvy since I got told I had chirossis. But sun shining, music on, Friday night... how I didn't I'll never know. But I battoned down the hatches and had a bowl full of fruit with milk. It would have been lovely if the fucker had fermented.
That's it mate, stick with the fresh fruit, don't fuck it up. You can actually get used to being healthy you know, even if it does feel a bit strange to  start off with - seriously, stick with it mate.

A mate of mine got dragged off by ambulance one Friday a few months ago, from work - he's about twenty-five stone. I was watching it happen in a sort of control room at the time, on camera. We were all stuffing ourselves with fish and chips at the time (it being Friday) and I felt like a wildebeest watching one of his mates being dragged off by a lion.

Don't fucking waste yer chance. Only idiots think there's anything beyond.
« Last Edit: July 4, 2015, 12:17:08 am by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40048 on: July 3, 2015, 09:13:29 pm »
Sage advice Doc.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40049 on: July 3, 2015, 09:50:07 pm »
Oh I have no illusions of going anywhere after here. But if I do, I wouldn't mind a pint waiting on the bar for me. Anyway, it's passed now. It's not the first time. But the force was strong tonight.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40050 on: July 3, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »
Watching Rock Around The Clock. I'd never seen it before. Weird Daddio, real gone Weird... I knew Giddy Up A Ding Dong was an aul one. I used to love it by Alex Harvey back in the 70's. Well, Harvey could do no wrong for me. But I never heard the original, just seen it now By Jimmy Bell and the Bell Boys. And I'm loving this, dead funny film. I was moaning about BBC4 music nights taking the knock, but it's been good tonight, even though it was shite, if you get me drift

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #40051 on: July 3, 2015, 11:12:55 pm »
(Any chance of a gritty pic like with your weapon to the fore.  Just a skin like  :wave).
Mags, a LITTLE decorum please.
Kill the humourless.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #40052 on: July 4, 2015, 07:09:24 am »
Had a good evening watching the Opera Don Giavani on a big screen in Wollaton Park here in Nottingham and sampling some Hereford Cider. Even the storm came at the right time for the plot.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #40053 on: July 4, 2015, 01:08:55 pm »
Gonna move about a bit Leo, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney & Kuala Lumpur. Gonna try to get Gold Coast from Brisbane, no doubt will see a few bars but hopefully a bit of the gaff as well, on my way this week so can't wait now.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40054 on: July 4, 2015, 01:17:06 pm »
That's it mate, stick with the fresh fruit, don't fuck it up. You can actually get used to being healthy you know, even if it does feel a bit strange to  start off with - seriously, stick with it mate.

A mate of mine got dragged off by ambulance one Friday a few months ago, from work - he's about twenty-five stone. I was watching it happen in a sort of control room at the time, on camera. We were all stuffing ourselves with fish and chips at the time (it being Friday) and I felt like a wildebeest watching one of his mates being dragged off by a lion.

Don't fucking waste yer chance. Only idiots think there's anything beyond.

I don't agree with people who say there is something after this life. How can they know?

I don't agree with people who say there is nothing after this life. How can they know?

Enjoy life.
"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline 24/7

• "All that we are and what we do reflects who we are and what we become."
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • INSPIRE Starts With "I"
    • Breakthrough Leadership Coaching
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #40055 on: July 4, 2015, 02:41:32 pm »
Mags, a LITTLE decorum please.
BSBW will be upset at the capitalised word there, jammyla! ;D
Breakthrough Leadership Coaching at https://jimsharman.com/

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #40056 on: July 4, 2015, 05:06:52 pm »
Enjoy life.

My tweak is - Bite life in the arse.  Sometimes she quite likes it.
Kill the humourless.

Offline pooley

• No...! They're not baby wipes!
  • Kopite
« Reply #40057 on: July 4, 2015, 07:38:44 pm »
If there is an after-life, my missus is convinced that I am heading for eternal damnation ever since I told the parish priest to f*** off.
I wish I could still climb up the drain-pipe that used to be at the back of the toilet that was outside the kop.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40058 on: July 4, 2015, 09:41:25 pm »
When I was still working there was lots of Turkish lads in the factory.

One day during the 20 min pause we starting talking about religion and apparently I'm going to Hell as I'm an atheist...

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40059 on: July 4, 2015, 10:27:43 pm »
Maybe Turks were talking about this hell

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40060 on: July 4, 2015, 10:58:05 pm »
One day during the 20 min pause we starting talking about religion and apparently I'm going to Hell as I'm an atheist...
That sort of talk has no place in the workplace. Should've had a quiet word with HR.......

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #40061 on: July 4, 2015, 11:05:10 pm »
If there is an after-life, my missus is convinced that I am heading for eternal damnation ever since I told the parish priest to f*** off.

I think you both have valid points.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40062 on: July 5, 2015, 06:57:07 am »
Thanks for all your support my niece lost her battle with that Bastard disease early this morning, She fought it to the very end R.I.P
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40063 on: July 5, 2015, 08:24:44 am »
Sorry to hear that Geoff,thoughts are with you and your family.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40064 on: July 5, 2015, 09:02:05 am »
Very sad news, condolences to all concerned.
When in Rome...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40065 on: July 5, 2015, 09:13:33 am »
Thoughts with you and your family, Geoff.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #40066 on: July 5, 2015, 09:21:56 am »
Sorry for your loss, Geoff.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40067 on: July 5, 2015, 09:47:35 am »
Sorry to hear that Geoff. Condolences to you and yours.

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40068 on: July 5, 2015, 10:04:53 am »
Sorry to hear of your loss Geoff. My thoughts are with you.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40069 on: July 5, 2015, 10:28:46 am »
Very, very sad news Geoff, thoughts are with you.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40070 on: July 5, 2015, 12:12:24 pm »
Thanks for the support fellow Auld Arses.

It wasn't unexpected but still hits you hard when it happens

i have spent all morning blitzing the overgrown front garden  trying to get rid of my anger on the weeds , she was in her early forties and a brilliant girl and this bloody awful Cancer has taken her far too early.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40071 on: July 5, 2015, 05:22:44 pm »
Sorry Geoff

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #40072 on: July 5, 2015, 05:36:38 pm »
My condolences Geoff, thoughts are with you and your family. YNWA
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40073 on: July 5, 2015, 05:50:39 pm »
Sorry to hear that.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #40074 on: July 5, 2015, 08:21:58 pm »
Condolences to you and your family, Geoff.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40075 on: July 5, 2015, 08:24:37 pm »
Sorry to change the mood. But I thought even Geoff would get a smile out of this picture. But I'm sad to say this, if this fella doesn't become Leader then I'm done with Labour...

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
« Reply #40076 on: July 5, 2015, 10:08:25 pm »
Sorry to hear about your niece, Geoff; she is always a part of you.
"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #40077 on: July 5, 2015, 10:12:54 pm »
Sorry to hear about your niece, Geoff; she is always a part of you.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Geoff. Condolences to you and yours
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #40078 on: July 5, 2015, 10:37:56 pm »
Condolences to you and your family Geoff
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40079 on: July 5, 2015, 10:45:32 pm »
Same as Leo sorry to change the subject but would just like to say well done to the Greeks.

Oh yea and I hope your Karen is OK in Athens Vic?