Author Topic: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'  (Read 1048847 times)

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'
« Reply #2600 on: January 5, 2009, 01:25:04 pm »
Every time I think the staff in my uni can't be any less professional and any more retarded, they manage to astound me again and again.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2601 on: January 5, 2009, 04:31:59 pm »
My fucking ex bird... :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

Nothing more to add.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #2602 on: January 5, 2009, 06:16:03 pm »
to be fair i've not seen many scallys over the age of 12 do wheelies...

Must be a southern thing then. One I saw the other day must have been nearly 18
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline nutmeg94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2603 on: January 7, 2009, 10:29:23 pm »
Education in this country is truly fucked.  Just been announced here in Florida that we'll be losing programs in school after $45 cunting million dollar budget cuts- Spring JV sports, electives (psychology, home ec, drama) are to be cut, they're sacking more teachers, and lowering wages even further for the ones they keep.  I.B. and A.P. programs fucked, they're even changing the fucking school weeks - all because of the fucking dumb hicks over here that don't wanna pay taxes - fuck off.

In case you're not familiar with education in America, here's a summary:
It's a pile of useless fucking steaming shite. 

Us students are proper pissed, ^^^those are just the start, I fully expect most special teaching programs to be shut down, matter of time before footy, basketball, American football are completely gone (they're already getting rid of baseball), they could be cutting whole school days from the calendar for fuck sake!!

President Shit-for-Brains Dubya Bush is just the start folks, I can assure you of that.  Expect many a cretinous American prez in your lifetime, the rate these schools are going.

You should have seen the look on the students' faces, horror it was - but the worst was the disgust among those who supported and still support McCain, Bush, Jeb Bush and their pack of chums because they don't even realize it's their FUCKING FAULT.  These dumb-as-fuck rednecks who keep voting the Conservatives in on the basis they'll get to keep their fucking tax dollars, mind you, majority don't give a flying fuck about the state of schools in this country, and you can throw pretty much every Republican politician right into that category I can guarantee you of that.  The big-wig c*nts who continue to fool the small-wig ignorant c*nts that make up half of this country - they make up shit ALL THE TIME "Obama's a terrorist" "He'll take your money" "He'll take your guns!".  Oh do fuck yourselves you prize pricks.  These are politicians that fully realize they are royally screwing over the middle-lower class in this country, they're fucking okay with it - what's more they try to act as if it's the fucking Liberals that continue to fuck this country, and they do it by appearing "folky", "down to earth", in other words dumb: they accused Barack Obama of being "elitist" because he was intelligent, articulate, and clearly all-round smarter than McCain, who is 10x times smarter than Captain Commando c*nt in the white house right now, who is 10x smarter than fucking SARAH PALIN, who is the master of turning the tables, creating little names for her enemies, "Obama pals around with terrorists" et al, and making herself seem stupid, which appears to have become a quality that the narcissistic redneck c*nts look out for in a candidate - "Christ on a bike, they're just like me!" "She's not an elitist at all, she's had a passport for just 2 years!" "She's never fucking been to Europe! (which is apparently the hangout for all the dreaded Communists and homosexuals you understand, many people in the States want their country to be LESS like Europe, which is fucking laughable)"  Not that the Democrats have the bottle to challenge these con artists, by saying "Hey, he's talking shite!" or something to that effect, they're worried because of the environment these conservatives have created where words like "liberal", "non-religious", "muslim", "terrorist", "French" are used to demean the qualities of opponents.  No the fucking Democrats are scared shitless of Repubs, fuck knows why, they can't stand up and fling the shit back when necessary.

Because you see, when you have such a prize collection of ignorant c*nts amongst the American public, it becomes something of a vicious cycle - they'll support conservatives, who cut taxes which makes the inbred fucknuts happy, which means no money for schools, health care, or even the fucking war that said fucknuts CONTINUE to support.  This inavailability of funds makes these inbreds sad, then angry, and then lo and behold they find a way to pin it on the liberals - fucking trust me, after these budget cuts were announced in school today it didn't take long for some of the idiots to somehow pin it on Barack "terrorist European foreign muslim Communist Frenchman" Obama.  Beggers belief.  And the world go on, these continue to vote Republican, and the schools become closer and closer to being a fucking day care, with no proper teachers to teach anything.

Ignorant twats.

And breath...

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #2604 on: January 7, 2009, 11:59:04 pm »
People who insist on calling their young sons "mate" It really pisses me off. Peter Barlow on Corrie is the best example I can think of. Every sentence is ended with the word "mate" You going to put your coat on then "mate" Do you want your tea "mate" I dont know why it just really irritates me.

I heard some bloke today talking to this youngin and it was very Peter Barlowish with all the mates flying around. Has the little sod not got a name like? Fucks sake.
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2605 on: January 8, 2009, 01:00:04 pm »
People who insist on calling their young sons "mate" It really pisses me off. Peter Barlow on Corrie is the best example I can think of. Every sentence is ended with the word "mate" You going to put your coat on then "mate" Do you want your tea "mate" I dont know why it just really irritates me.

I heard some bloke today talking to this youngin and it was very Peter Barlowish with all the mates flying around. Has the little sod not got a name like? Fucks sake.

A woman calling you mate does my head in more. I've caught myself saying it to a few people even though I try not to. But when a female says it I cringe for them.

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #2606 on: January 8, 2009, 01:09:25 pm »
Yeah its not good when women call you that, it just sounds wrong!
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2607 on: January 8, 2009, 01:31:16 pm »
Education in this country is truly fucked.  Just been announced here in Florida that we'll be losing programs in school after $45 cunting million dollar budget cuts- Spring JV sports, electives (psychology, home ec, drama) are to be cut, they're sacking more teachers, and lowering wages even further for the ones they keep.  I.B. and A.P. programs fucked, they're even changing the fucking school weeks - all because of the fucking dumb hicks over here that don't wanna pay taxes - fuck off.

In case you're not familiar with education in America, here's a summary:
It's a pile of useless fucking steaming shite. 

Us students are proper pissed, ^^^those are just the start, I fully expect most special teaching programs to be shut down, matter of time before footy, basketball, American football are completely gone (they're already getting rid of baseball), they could be cutting whole school days from the calendar for fuck sake!!

President Shit-for-Brains Dubya Bush is just the start folks, I can assure you of that.  Expect many a cretinous American prez in your lifetime, the rate these schools are going.

You should have seen the look on the students' faces, horror it was - but the worst was the disgust among those who supported and still support McCain, Bush, Jeb Bush and their pack of chums because they don't even realize it's their FUCKING FAULT.  These dumb-as-fuck rednecks who keep voting the Conservatives in on the basis they'll get to keep their fucking tax dollars, mind you, majority don't give a flying fuck about the state of schools in this country, and you can throw pretty much every Republican politician right into that category I can guarantee you of that.  The big-wig c*nts who continue to fool the small-wig ignorant c*nts that make up half of this country - they make up shit ALL THE TIME "Obama's a terrorist" "He'll take your money" "He'll take your guns!".  Oh do fuck yourselves you prize pricks.  These are politicians that fully realize they are royally screwing over the middle-lower class in this country, they're fucking okay with it - what's more they try to act as if it's the fucking Liberals that continue to fuck this country, and they do it by appearing "folky", "down to earth", in other words dumb: they accused Barack Obama of being "elitist" because he was intelligent, articulate, and clearly all-round smarter than McCain, who is 10x times smarter than Captain Commando c*nt in the white house right now, who is 10x smarter than fucking SARAH PALIN, who is the master of turning the tables, creating little names for her enemies, "Obama pals around with terrorists" et al, and making herself seem stupid, which appears to have become a quality that the narcissistic redneck c*nts look out for in a candidate - "Christ on a bike, they're just like me!" "She's not an elitist at all, she's had a passport for just 2 years!" "She's never fucking been to Europe! (which is apparently the hangout for all the dreaded Communists and homosexuals you understand, many people in the States want their country to be LESS like Europe, which is fucking laughable)"  Not that the Democrats have the bottle to challenge these con artists, by saying "Hey, he's talking shite!" or something to that effect, they're worried because of the environment these conservatives have created where words like "liberal", "non-religious", "muslim", "terrorist", "French" are used to demean the qualities of opponents.  No the fucking Democrats are scared shitless of Repubs, fuck knows why, they can't stand up and fling the shit back when necessary.

Because you see, when you have such a prize collection of ignorant c*nts amongst the American public, it becomes something of a vicious cycle - they'll support conservatives, who cut taxes which makes the inbred fucknuts happy, which means no money for schools, health care, or even the fucking war that said fucknuts CONTINUE to support.  This inavailability of funds makes these inbreds sad, then angry, and then lo and behold they find a way to pin it on the liberals - fucking trust me, after these budget cuts were announced in school today it didn't take long for some of the idiots to somehow pin it on Barack "terrorist European foreign muslim Communist Frenchman" Obama.  Beggers belief.  And the world go on, these continue to vote Republican, and the schools become closer and closer to being a fucking day care, with no proper teachers to teach anything.

Ignorant twats.

And breath...

Does your mother know you use language like that?  :o

If that's what going to school over there does for you it's about time they shut them permanently.
Legacy fan

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
« Reply #2608 on: January 8, 2009, 01:47:36 pm »
Does your mother know you use language like that?  :o

If that's what going to school over there does for you it's about time they shut them permanently.

;D
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2609 on: January 12, 2009, 11:51:55 am »
FUCKING STUDENTS, some of them can be so annoying. Baseball Bat + Head = solution

:no :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

Offline JohnnyDrama

• hey new members to RAWK: He's a really really annoying feedback tourist and thick. If you dont believe me, he even admitted it himself. Post-match angler
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #2610 on: January 12, 2009, 11:58:36 am »
FUCKING STUDENTS
don't see why your so angry?
personally I like it.
unless its some sort of dominatrix session you had with a student and it went a bit pear shaped.
Greatest Band in the world.

www.myspace.com/brandnew

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2611 on: January 12, 2009, 12:00:48 pm »
unless its some sort of dominatrix session you had with a student and it went a bit pear shaped.

Nothing like that, just had to vent and what better place than this one.

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2612 on: January 12, 2009, 12:21:03 pm »
taking a day off work to wait for something to be delivered, and it comes at 9.30 so sat here bored for rest of the day

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #2613 on: January 12, 2009, 12:26:56 pm »
taking a day off work to wait for something to be delivered, and it comes at 9.30 so sat here bored for rest of the day

can't win, can they? most people whinge when the delivery van doesn't come til 4pm as they've wasted the whole day at home.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2614 on: January 12, 2009, 12:32:08 pm »
can't win, can they? most people whinge when the delivery van doesn't come til 4pm as they've wasted the whole day at home.

Well they could be slightly more specific than "between 8:30am and 5pm."
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #2615 on: January 12, 2009, 12:33:46 pm »
Well they could be slightly more specific than "between 8:30am and 5pm."

agree with you, but that's the way it is
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline pepe_carra_stevie_nando

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2616 on: January 12, 2009, 12:35:40 pm »
When you ask someone how they are and they say "getting there." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Where are you trying to get? Why can't you just say fine, alright, good etc. like a normal fucking person.
Thing is, if you're going to have a massive beard then you simply MUST have a 'tache with it. Otherwise you just look like you've dipped your sticky chin in to a box of fannies.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2617 on: January 12, 2009, 12:36:21 pm »

Sounds like you did ok to me.

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2618 on: January 12, 2009, 12:39:59 pm »
Sounds like you did ok to me.

dont work, dont get paid. after christmas so no money to go off galavanting for the day either. stuck in bored.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2619 on: January 12, 2009, 12:42:20 pm »
dont work, dont get paid. after christmas so no money to go off galavanting for the day either. stuck in bored.

Fair enough. Just get some jobs done around the house or something. What would you have done if you were sat waiting til 5pm? Grab a decent DVD or something. It's like me now, all day to do as I please... I love it.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2620 on: January 12, 2009, 12:46:13 pm »
People being nosy bastards and asking how you are

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2621 on: January 12, 2009, 12:51:07 pm »

So you having a good day then or what?!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2622 on: January 12, 2009, 12:51:13 pm »

:D
Thing is, if you're going to have a massive beard then you simply MUST have a 'tache with it. Otherwise you just look like you've dipped your sticky chin in to a box of fannies.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2623 on: January 12, 2009, 12:52:36 pm »
So you having a good day then or what?!

I'm getting there

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #2624 on: January 12, 2009, 12:52:55 pm »
me mates just text me, momisboss off here, said he's avin a terrible day, got the wild shites in work, sure he'll be on for a rant on here soon
Angels regular. Kim's got a lovely little set an a crackin' tush for an auld bird

Offline Beni

• The Original Grass
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2625 on: January 12, 2009, 12:53:14 pm »
How are you mate?   ;)
I must be getting old-because I am a Grandad.....

BAN HARPER

• Legacy Fan

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2627 on: January 12, 2009, 02:02:58 pm »

Go read a book.
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2628 on: January 12, 2009, 02:07:09 pm »
I take it back, being off today is good, just got 2 tickets for derby next week :)

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2629 on: January 12, 2009, 07:42:14 pm »
Time for the (almost) weekly winter time one -

It's fucking raining not fucking foggy. Switch your foglights off you utter, utter c*nts.

Also, whoever designed HMS Ocean and made the stairs so fucking steep and narrow - you're a c*nt too.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #2630 on: January 12, 2009, 11:10:27 pm »
Still can't find a normal pair of jeans. Why are they all 'boot cut' or look like some c*nt has been wearing them on a building site for 6 months?
 Also, Clayton Blackmore's barnet. WTF??

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2631 on: January 13, 2009, 01:56:57 am »

It's fucking raining not fucking foggy. Switch your foglights off you utter, utter c*nts.

Also, whoever designed HMS Ocean and made the stairs so fucking steep and narrow - you're a c*nt too.

I have switched my fog lights on once in about 10 years, when you could'nt see your own fucking nose, and I got pulled and asked why I had them on? Oh, and he asked me why I was doing 75 as well.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2632 on: January 13, 2009, 05:55:49 am »
Still can't find a normal pair of jeans. Why are they all 'boot cut' or look like some c*nt has been wearing them on a building site for 6 months?

Had the same convo with a mate when we went shopping before xmas. I went in this shop, manages after about half n hr to find a decent pair I wanted, sorted the sizes and went to try them on. Picked out 2 pairs I wanted,  gave them the lad to put behind the counter while I went to nosey for a shirt, told him to put the others which were like skinny jeans back as I didn't want these.
I couldn't find a shirt, so goes to pay for the jeans, "are these the ones" bird says behind the counter, looks at them and told her yes. Bare in mind now these skinny jeans were exact same colour as ones I had chosen out and same waist size, just different cut and length. I paid for them, buggers off home.....
I get home and try them on, the stupid fucker had only gave me the skinny pair of jeans instead of the proper ones, dunno how he mixed them all up, in one hand you have TWO pairs of jeans you want, in the other ONE pair of jeans you don't want, so somehow swopped them over. Sure he did it to piss me off!

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2633 on: January 13, 2009, 06:31:09 pm »
Gone are the daYs you could go to town and buy jeans and shirt in ten minutes, one shop, home. Fucks sake too mew hours the other day, ended up getting a pair from Pull and Bear L1.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline JURGENKLOPP

• Thou shalt not steal. (books, from St. Thomas More Catholic High School)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #2634 on: January 13, 2009, 10:25:21 pm »
Jast saved over some of my english language coursework
bullshit!!!!!
ahhhhhh

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2635 on: January 14, 2009, 12:10:55 pm »

After this morning, there's also the much rarer "it actually is fucking foggy out, how about you put some lights on you utter twat?"

Visibility was less than 100m in some places here today and some stupid c*nts are driving around without even a sidelight switched on, never mind fog lights.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2636 on: January 18, 2009, 01:04:28 am »
Fucking incompetent, alcoholic, morbidly obese c*nts of a pair of former bosses. Simple as that.

Oh, what's that? Think it's ok not to pay people for the work they do for you? OVER THREE FUCKING WEEKS WORTH, at Christmas time, whilst faking the timesheets to say you both do 60 hour weeks? Get off your fucking fat arses and earn some of your money you lazy rhinos. Spend two hours in the office did you? Yeah, writing one email because your fingers are to fat to type. Bad ankles, have you mate? You weigh 30stone, figure it out. Here's a tip. Stop drinking the profits and wondering why the accounts don't balance. Oh, and while you're at it, stop phoning the bar from you cesspit of a flat upstairs to get people to take drinks up to you because you're too FAT AND FUCKING LAZY to get of your FAT AND FUCKING LAZY arse and get it yourself. Stop mugging off the people who do all your work for you and do it yourself. Yep, try earning the ridiculous salary that somehow still doesn't allow you to afford soap, deodorant, or clothes that fit.

Did I also mention, PAY YOUR FUCKING STAFF?

Oh, and don't invite your son - on a one-month release from prison for armed robbery - to hang around the place, resulting in him getting pissed and robbing one of your staff's cars.

Bastards.

PS. You owe me almost a months wages.

Regards, Colin.
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline LFCMunkee

• Cheekee!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2637 on: January 18, 2009, 01:57:57 am »
Breathe. ;D
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall - so the referee booked him

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2638 on: January 18, 2009, 02:39:02 am »
Why the fuck do you suddenly wake up one morning and feel like you've just forward-rolled yourself down every step of the kop? I woke up this morning and i felt like i had crippled myself. I could hardly move my head due to my neck being that sore. Why the fuck does this happen? Its the same fucking bed as the night before, same pillow.....SAME FUCKING NECK....whats the problem?

:butt
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline LFCMunkee

• Cheekee!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2639 on: January 18, 2009, 02:44:32 am »
SAME FUCKING NECK

:butt

Ofcourse it's going to be the same neck!! :D

Sorry you're in pain though mate. Hope it gets better!
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall - so the referee booked him