Author Topic: The RAWK Film Thread  (Read 3515067 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Re: The RAWK Film Thread
« Reply #41321 on: January 5, 2016, 01:25:43 pm »
:thumbup - a couple of entertaining reviews there too.
Not a bad track on it! Boss la. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EDIT: If you want the cagoule to wear whilst you're listening to the soundtrack.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRED-PERRY-X-BRITISH-MILLERAIN-AWAYDAYS-GREEN-CAGOULE-SIZE-L-mod-weller-retro-oi-/371509441926?hash=item567fb03586:g:9ZQAAOSwHPlWcGwm
« Last Edit: January 5, 2016, 01:34:05 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #41322 on: January 5, 2016, 01:33:33 pm »
Wouldn't be seen dead in mod wear mate - was a rocker, me :wave ;D

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #41323 on: January 5, 2016, 02:06:45 pm »
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Awaydays-Original-Soundtrack-Various-Artists/dp/B00274MVS6 :wave

Did you ever buy one of those MP3's off Amazon? I've bought tons of hard stuff (hey now) and ebooks for Kindle and iPad, but I never bought an MP3. Where do the songs go on your computer once you buy them? I've got something like $325 left of giftcards to spend.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41324 on: January 5, 2016, 02:10:16 pm »
Did you ever buy one of those MP3's off Amazon? I've bought tons of hard stuff (hey now) and ebooks for Kindle and iPad, but I never bought an MP3. Where do the songs go on your computer once you buy them? I've got something like $325 left of giftcards to spend.
I haven't got a fucking clue buddy, educated guess I'd say into your downloads and then you can cut and paste them where ever you want. I haven't paid for music (besides live stuff) since I was 10 ;D ;D ;D :wave

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #41325 on: January 5, 2016, 02:21:15 pm »

They go straight into  download or "my music" and are available in windows media player or wherever.
You can then drag and drop to any device....been a couple of years since I've got anything from amazon though.

You download one bit of software from amazon, can't remember the name and away you go.

It's easier and sometimes they have some great deals.

I only even do it if I can't find something to DL for free and it's really obscure and amazon have it.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41326 on: January 5, 2016, 02:30:30 pm »
Cheers, pirates  :thumbup Sometimes I have trouble putting music into that folder that keeps it in iTunes - when you download like a torrent or files off anywhere except iTunes, you have to put them in two folders and if you don't, they don't go on your fucking iPhone. I don't know, I have some issues.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41327 on: January 5, 2016, 02:32:48 pm »
Hehe  ;D Max, I think you might be waiting a while until we all catch up on your hooligan films, mate  ;) Since Max is obsessed and thus untrustworthy, can anyone tell me if any of them are any good? As a point of reference: I've seen "Green Street Hooligans" with Frodo and thought it was the worst (and most phony) kack imaginable; I read the John King trilogy that starts with "Football Factory," so don't really need to watch those.

There's plenty watch them all. ;D

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41328 on: January 5, 2016, 02:47:45 pm »
Cheers, pirates  :thumbup Sometimes I have trouble putting music into that folder that keeps it in iTunes - when you download like a torrent or files off anywhere except iTunes, you have to put them in two folders and if you don't, they don't go on your fucking iPhone. I don't know, I have some issues.

That's why I hate and don't use itunes for music or movies.
I like to literally just drag and drop... no messing about
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41329 on: January 5, 2016, 02:50:17 pm »
Your inability to keep your iTunes under control should be the least of your concerns ;D ;D ;D

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41330 on: January 5, 2016, 03:07:26 pm »

That's why I hate and don't use itunes for music or movies.
I like to literally just drag and drop... no messing about

Where do you drop them, mate? Like for your phone or iPad.

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41331 on: January 5, 2016, 03:08:55 pm »
Your inability to keep your iTunes under control should be the least of your concerns ;D ;D ;D

No doubt. I'm having a bad reaction to some berry tarts. What's the opposite of a laxative - a coagulant? digestive? Whatever it is, that's what I need. Then iTunes help.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41332 on: January 5, 2016, 03:09:07 pm »
When I get home I'm going to show you my OCD file structure for music.....

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41333 on: January 5, 2016, 03:12:30 pm »

Well when I download say a film, I just drag it straight to my hard drive, mobile or whatever.
Literally right click, cut and then paste where I want it on my device.
I have a folder set up on phone for music and one for movies... and on my external hard drive for different categories of films.

Music I usually drag and drop album to my phone the same but sometimes if I want a few tracks from different albums I open Windows media player and and synch it.

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41334 on: January 5, 2016, 03:19:10 pm »
Well when I download say a film, I just drag it straight to my hard drive, mobile or whatever.
Literally right click, cut and then paste where I want it on my device.
I have a folder set up on phone for music and one for movies... and on my external hard drive for different categories of films.

Music I usually drag and drop album to my phone the same but sometimes if I want a few tracks from different albums I open Windows media player and and synch it.

So when you play them on your phone you use Windows Media Player? I've just always used iTunes, but it pisses me off more often than not. I didn't bring my actual CDs here to Thailand with me, so I have to carefully preserve my digital files or they will all be gone  :P

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #41335 on: January 5, 2016, 03:47:08 pm »
This will do for now I guess.

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-2015-HDTS-XviD-INFERNO
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41336 on: January 5, 2016, 03:54:23 pm »
So when you play them on your phone you use Windows Media Player? I've just always used iTunes, but it pisses me off more often than not. I didn't bring my actual CDs here to Thailand with me, so I have to carefully preserve my digital files or they will all be gone  :P

No you use the media player on your phone, either stock one or one you've downloaded or itunes or whatever.
I mean when you  transfer them from your laptop or pc or whatever, you use either WMP or just drag and drop.... drag and drop is easier as there's no software.
Drag and drop using explorer or mac equivalent and once on your phone use whatever media player you have.

The problem with itunes is it's too restrictive....you can only transfer via itunes etc etc.
Just wrong to me.

I'm probably just shit at explaining. Maybe someone better can explain?

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41337 on: January 5, 2016, 03:57:44 pm »
When I get home I'm going to show you my OCD file structure for music.....
As chat up lines go.....it's not the best is it. ;D ;D  :-*
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41338 on: January 5, 2016, 03:58:18 pm »

I'm probably just shit at explaining. Maybe someone better can explain?

Nah mate, I understand what you are saying. I think the problem is that since I've already synched my phone with iTunes, when I plug my phone into the PC, it shows up in iTunes, and I've never looked to see if it shows up in the "My PC" part of the PC where you see external drives, etc. I will check it later  :thumbup

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41339 on: January 5, 2016, 03:59:35 pm »

It's only slightly worse than: "Would you like to go out to the garage and see my bikes?"  :P

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41340 on: January 5, 2016, 04:04:28 pm »
It's only slightly worse than: "Would you like to go out to the garage and see my bikes?"  :P
What kind of...callous c*nt would have their bikes living in  a garage...mine have their own room...in the house...where else would one keep their babies...

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41341 on: January 5, 2016, 04:07:48 pm »
What kind of...callous c*nt would have their bikes living in  a garage...mine have their own room...in the house...where else would one keep their babies...

That is precious. Which reminds me: did you watch the season premiere of "The Bachelor" yet? I just finished it and now I'm watching the post-match "The Bachelor Live."

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41342 on: January 5, 2016, 04:08:01 pm »
Nah mate, I understand what you are saying. I think the problem is that since I've already synched my phone with iTunes, when I plug my phone into the PC, it shows up in iTunes, and I've never looked to see if it shows up in the "My PC" part of the PC where you see external drives, etc. I will check it later  :thumbup

It definitely will mate, it'll be in external devices part and you should be able to use as an external HDD.
Just drag and drop.

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41343 on: January 5, 2016, 04:12:15 pm »

It definitely will mate, it'll be in external devices part and you should be able to use as an external HDD.
Just drag and drop.

Cheers Johnno, I'll try it out.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41344 on: January 5, 2016, 04:13:21 pm »
What sort of callous c*nt would take babies apart and hang their constituent parts on the walls!!??!!
It always gets the converstaion started that one, just look what happened on here! ;) ;D ;D ;D

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #41345 on: January 5, 2016, 04:26:50 pm »
Star+Wars+The+Force+Awakens+2015+UNMARKED+CAM+XViD+LiNE-CHeWbacca.html

It's around 1.8gb in size, is a, the opening crawl is in Spanish - but audio in English language, and is probably the best picture and audio quality so far for the cam releases (imho)

A few dvd sites have the official dvd / bluray coming out on the 5th April / early April.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41346 on: January 5, 2016, 04:42:03 pm »
That is precious. Which reminds me: did you watch the season premiere of "The Bachelor" yet? I just finished it and now I'm watching the post-match "The Bachelor Live."
Tens of thousands in pounds in bikes and gear in that room...no one's allowed in there..in case they can work out how much I squander.

The Bachelor...really...hmmm. I watch some ...interesting series, but I've yet to see a reality show...any kind of reality show. If they're even close to what was seen in UnREAL...like Battle Royale.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #41347 on: January 5, 2016, 04:46:06 pm »
anyone seen any decent films?.....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41348 on: January 5, 2016, 04:47:50 pm »
Tens of thousands in pounds in bikes and gear in that room...no one's allowed in there..in case they can work out how much I squander.

The Bachelor...really...hmmm. I watch some ...interesting series, but I've yet to see a reality show...any kind of reality show. If they're even close to what was seen in UnREAL...like Battle Royale.

It's horrendous, mate, a total car crash, and I think it gave me diarrhea tonight, but I've watched the other 19 seasons, so fuck it.

I might get one of those folding bikes and some of those clamps you put on the floor and use it as an exercise bike, although it would probably stay folded and serve as a clothes hanger like the rest of my workout equipment.

Wait, what thread is this? Oh ...

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41349 on: January 5, 2016, 04:49:55 pm »

Seen some weird and cool Japanese ones lately. "World of Kanako" might be something you like. It's fucking way out there, though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3108158/

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41350 on: January 5, 2016, 04:57:24 pm »

Yeah it seems there's a bit of a drought the last few weeks or so?
I still have some to catch up with and have the odd series to go through but I need new films LOL
All the recent one's are crappy quality and I need good quality.

Grrrr

#firstworldproblems

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #41351 on: January 5, 2016, 04:58:24 pm »
Cheers red....looks decent  :thumbup
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41352 on: January 5, 2016, 05:03:50 pm »
Just Jim.
Christmas Again.
A Wonderful Christmas Time.
The Diary Of A Teenage Girl.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41353 on: January 5, 2016, 05:12:26 pm »
Just Jim.
Christmas Again.
A Wonderful Christmas Time.
The Diary Of A Teenage Girl.

Cheers mate, they sound good.

8)

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41354 on: January 5, 2016, 05:13:13 pm »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41355 on: January 5, 2016, 05:16:54 pm »
This will do for now I guess.

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-2015-HDTS-XviD-INFERNO
Star+Wars+The+Force+Awakens+2015+UNMARKED+CAM+XViD+LiNE-CHeWbacca.html

It's around 1.8gb in size, is a, the opening crawl is in Spanish - but audio in English language, and is probably the best picture and audio quality so far for the cam releases (imho)

A few dvd sites have the official dvd / bluray coming out on the 5th April / early April.
I don't dig this franchise...as is well known in here. That said...you're defeating the object of movies in general and especially effects laden films like this with these cams...I am going the cinema to watch it...just so I can bitch about it. ;) ;D

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #41356 on: January 5, 2016, 05:22:33 pm »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #41357 on: January 5, 2016, 05:31:15 pm »
It's horrendous, mate, a total car crash, and I think it gave me diarrhea tonight, but I've watched the other 19 seasons, so fuck it.

I might get one of those folding bikes and some of those clamps you put on the floor and use it as an exercise bike, although it would probably stay folded and serve as a clothes hanger like the rest of my workout equipment.

Wait, what thread is this? Oh ...

20 seasons... :o 

I was once asked if I'd seen Big Brother the previous evening...my mate looked at the person asking and said...."don't poke the c*nt, ffs, if he starts there'll be no fuckin stopping him"!! I hate reality shows...does that fishing series based in the Bering Sea count as one? I watched a few episodes of that...what was it called........Deadliest Catch...that was actually quite interesting.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41358 on: January 5, 2016, 05:32:32 pm »
;)

Downloading 3 of them and the one mentioned above, World of Kanako... all sound decent.
I'm terrible though, I never watch all the movies I have, still have some from last year and 2014 that I was dying to see when I DL'd and they're still sat there.

:butt

But at least I have them.

;D

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #41359 on: January 5, 2016, 05:33:09 pm »
20 seasons... :o 

I was once asked if I'd seen Big Brother the previous evening...my mate looked at the person asking and said...."don't poke the c*nt, ffs, if he starts there'll be no fuckin stopping him"!! I hate reality shows...does that fishing series based in the Bering Sea count as one? I watched a few episodes of that...what was it called........Deadliest Catch...that was actually quite interesting.

Same here, only watched I'm A Celebrity when John Lydon was in it.