Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May  (Read 27169 times)

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May
« Reply #1480 on: May 14, 2024, 11:06:04 pm »
It's probably up to the fans at this stage to do something. If on final day of the season every set of fans unfurled a banner with 115 Charges and PL (or FA whoever) when are you going to do something?  That would probably get the right sort of media attention.

I think we need other clubs to feel the pain before something like that could materialise

This... and the more we avoid tribalism of the worst sort, the more chance other clubs might join in. German clubs don't mess around with this kind of thing, the fans protest until it cannot be ignored.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1481 on: May 14, 2024, 11:07:25 pm »

He added: “When we’ve got late winners in games, it’s because the fans have helped us.”

Including against us of course. That's key though, City were shitting bricks most of the game. If the ground is rocking, chances are Spurs get something.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1482 on: May 14, 2024, 11:07:35 pm »
Even if he's right, having a go at your own fans is rarely a good idea

He may have touched a few nerves. But ultimately (mate), he’s probably started to have doubts about what kind of club he’s at.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1483 on: May 14, 2024, 11:07:52 pm »
Ange getting on the wrong side of the Spurs fan. Bad move.

Not really. He's going to want to expunge certain aspects of the culture in order to not complete the Evertonisation of Tottenham. Tonight is a perfect night for it. He'll certainly have noted who has a winning mentality and who doesn't.

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1484 on: May 14, 2024, 11:07:53 pm »
TNT have one game for the final day. City and Arsenal games will be on Sky. Relegation and CL places are done so I guess Klopp's last game will be their pick.

Unless they are giving weight to the Europa League race.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1486 on: May 14, 2024, 11:10:54 pm »
Even if he's right, having a go at your own fans is rarely a good idea

He probably doesn't give a shit about his job atm. If he prepares and sends his team out knowing that his own supporters want them to lose. Be better off elsewhere.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #1487 on: May 14, 2024, 11:11:13 pm »
TNT have one game for the final day. City and Arsenal games will be on Sky. Relegation and CL places are done so I guess Klopp's last game will be their pick.

The only interesting thing about the Liverpool game is happening after it's finished.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1488 on: May 14, 2024, 11:12:10 pm »
Well said Jill. "Well done City". fuck off you c*nts. Cheated Jurgen and us fans out of numerous trophies and no doubt one of the contributing factors in him packing it in.

And every other fucking club, including Arsenal, stood back and did fuck all, Lego head even happily took the Abu Dhabi coin. Maybe, just maybe, with Arsenal pushing them to the last day and losing out, it might open some fucking eyes. I doubt it though, as almost every club has lost out financially to Abu Dhabi, the likes of the bitters missing out on the CL, teams getting relegated who wouldn't and they've done nothing, so I won't shed a fucking tear for them c*nts.

It's probably up to the fans at this stage to do something. If on final day of the season every set of fans unfurled a banner with 115 Charges and PL (or FA whoever) when are you going to do something?  That would probably get the right sort of media attention.

I think we need other clubs to feel the pain before something like that could materialise

No chance of this ever happening, they all thought it was hysterical when we lost out to them, this season they'll love that Klopp didn't sign off with another PL title,
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #1489 on: May 14, 2024, 11:12:17 pm »
If Spurs fans turned up like they can that would've been way harder for city. Could even have seen a result for Spurs

I think Ange saw the at aswell. Crowd not showing up, blue shirts all round the ground

They would've twatted Sheff Utd and Villa away to palace is a home win.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #1490 on: May 14, 2024, 11:13:06 pm »
There is nothing good about the sports washers winning. Next season if this is us, I can't imagine you will be so accommodating.
That's happened twice already and other supporters  found it fecking hilarious.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #1491 on: May 14, 2024, 11:15:14 pm »
“dilutes everything they’ve done”.

No, it should invalidate everything they’ve done

Yep, ‘dilutes’ is a pathetic excuse of a description.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1493 on: May 14, 2024, 11:21:31 pm »
And every other fucking club, including Arsenal, stood back and did fuck all, Lego head even happily took the Abu Dhabi coin. Maybe, just maybe, with Arsenal pushing them to the last day and losing out, it might open some fucking eyes. I doubt it though, as almost every club has lost out financially to Abu Dhabi, the likes of the bitters missing out on the CL, teams getting relegated who wouldn't and they've done nothing, so I won't shed a fucking tear for them c*nts.

No chance of this ever happening, they all thought it was hysterical when we lost out to them, this season they'll love that Klopp didn't sign off with another PL title,

It's not just about football though is it? It's about what this allows Abu Dhabi to get away with and I won't ever back these arses against anyone.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #1494 on: May 14, 2024, 11:22:09 pm »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1790497791271182359

He’s clearly pissed off and rightly so. Suspect the chair-breaking incident from Bentancur was also something to have given him pause for thought. Truth is that Spurs have some talent, but some dross. Not as bad as Utd. but enough to make him realise there’s still a fair amount of rebuilding.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1495 on: May 14, 2024, 11:22:25 pm »
That's happened twice already and other supporters  found it fecking hilarious.

I couldn't care less about this.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1496 on: May 14, 2024, 11:37:14 pm »
I couldn't care less about this.

Precisely. It comes across as exceptionally petty and misses the bigger picture.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1497 on: May 14, 2024, 11:39:22 pm »

I can't imagine Klopp would want those twats for his last game. Have they not had their full quota of our games?

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1498 on: May 14, 2024, 11:41:46 pm »
If Spurs fans turned up like they can that would've been way harder for city. Could even have seen a result for Spurs

I think Ange saw the at aswell. Crowd not showing up, blue shirts all round the ground

They would've twatted Sheff Utd and Villa away to palace is a home win.

Yeah, I think they win tonight chances are they get 4th.

I get that if you're a Spurs fan then the last thing you wanted tonight is a draw, but you'd at least go down fighting to try and win it. If it's level in injury time then all out attack for example.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1499 on: May 14, 2024, 11:53:27 pm »
He’s clearly pissed off and rightly so.

He looks disappointed and disgusted with some individuals who perhaps he thought a lot better of/was relying on.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #1500 on: May 14, 2024, 11:55:46 pm »
Precisely. It comes across as exceptionally petty and misses the bigger picture.
Just pointing out her scenario has  already happened, twice.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1501 on: May 15, 2024, 12:15:44 am »
I can't imagine Klopp would want those twats for his last game. Have they not had their full quota of our games?

According to Livefootballontv, Abu Dhabi 115 are on Sky with TNT having Arsenal.
Sky have another pick. Saudi and Chelsea could both still overtake Spurs for 5th. Brighton and United could be slugging it out for 9th.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1502 on: May 15, 2024, 01:24:34 am »
The whole world now knows how small time spurs are. It used to be just localised knowledge.

Works well for city, plenty of clubs try less against them because “they dont want a proper club winning it”

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1503 on: May 15, 2024, 08:14:52 am »
The whole world now knows how small time spurs are. It used to be just localised knowledge.

Works well for city, plenty of clubs try less against them because “they dont want a proper club winning it”

Haven’t you played around 18 games against reserves ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1504 on: May 15, 2024, 08:22:53 am »
Ange was dead right to call spurs fans out last night

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1505 on: May 15, 2024, 09:02:58 am »
Sky ain't gunna wade into something that could get them into a legal battle with the best team in the league. It stinks but that's how it is.

They don't have to say anything legally contentious, just keep reminding everyone that there are still 115 charges of cheating outstanding against them, which is a simple matter of fact.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1506 on: May 15, 2024, 09:05:07 am »

Don't forget it was Arsenal fans doing it when we were the ones challenging the cheats. How do you like it now the boot is on the other foot?

I'd still rather your lot won it. At least I can hate you for the right reasons.  :)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1507 on: May 15, 2024, 09:37:12 am »

To quote Noddy Holder "How does it feel?"
Jurgen YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1508 on: May 15, 2024, 09:44:23 am »
It's not just about football though is it? It's about what this allows Abu Dhabi to get away with and I won't ever back these arses against anyone.

I hate them too, but you know what, most other clubs hatred of Liverpool and Scousers comes before anything and especially the good of the game, even if Arsenal win the league this season, hardly anyone will want anything doing about Abu Dhabi so my attitude now is fuck the lot of you, lets give you your wish you bunch of banter c*nts, lets see Abu Dhabi turn this into a pub league, lets see the TV money fuck off and your incomes, leeched off the back of us, nosedive.

Sometimes you have to experience the pain to realise what you've thought funny actually isn't. Arsenal fans were as bad as the rest, now that the boot is on the other foot, its not so fucking funny now is it? I hope they're crying their fucking eyes out on Sunday, I hope it ficking hurts. And I hope Spurs fans, like the bitter blue gobshites across the park, are made up at missing out on CL footy because of the cheats - I hope they take a massive financial hit and it fucks their club. See how funny they think that is.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1509 on: May 15, 2024, 09:52:12 am »
I can see both sides of this, I really can. I have good friends and a mother who want Arsenal to win it,

But I identify  more with what Rob said

Also not sure if it makes a difference but, the future PM is an Arsenal fan and maybe less inclined to acquiesce to Abu Dhabi money and influence.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1510 on: May 15, 2024, 09:57:22 am »
I didnt watch the game last night but have seen the Spurs manager interview.

Was last night much different to when we played Blackburn, apart from us winning

Obviously we had won the league 5 years before that game and Spurs havent

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1511 on: May 15, 2024, 09:58:49 am »
Individual presenters can hardly be blamed for not wanting to lose their jobs.

Oh yeah,kids to feed and all that.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1512 on: May 15, 2024, 10:00:20 am »
I hate them too, but you know what, most other clubs hatred of Liverpool and Scousers comes before anything and especially the good of the game, even if Arsenal win the league this season, hardly anyone will want anything doing about Abu Dhabi so my attitude now is fuck the lot of you, lets give you your wish you bunch of banter c*nts, lets see Abu Dhabi turn this into a pub league, lets see the TV money fuck off and your incomes, leeched off the back of us, nosedive.

Sometimes you have to experience the pain to realise what you've thought funny actually isn't. Arsenal fans were as bad as the rest, now that the boot is on the other foot, its not so fucking funny now is it? I hope they're crying their fucking eyes out on Sunday, I hope it ficking hurts. And I hope Spurs fans, like the bitter blue gobshites across the park, are made up at missing out on CL footy because of the cheats - I hope they take a massive financial hit and it fucks their club. See how funny they think that is.
Did City "save" football yesterday? ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1513 on: May 15, 2024, 10:02:24 am »
I can see both sides of this, I really can. I have good friends and a mother who want Arsenal to win it,

But I identify  more with what Rob said

Also not sure if it makes a difference but, the future PM is an Arsenal fan and maybe less inclined to acquiesce to Abu Dhabi money and influence.

The problem is the reluctance to see the bigger picture because people are too busy getting lost in petty rivalries, rather than understanding why nation states like Abu Dhabi use sports washing as a useful tool. It's depressing this doesn't even get acknowledged by the majority of people.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1514 on: May 15, 2024, 10:09:01 am »
The problem is the reluctance to see the bigger picture because people are too busy getting lost in petty rivalries, rather than understanding why nation states like Abu Dhabi use sports washing as a useful tool. It's depressing this doesn't even get acknowledged by the majority of people.

I hear you Jill I really do, but when you say the majority , surely the majority are likely to wake up to it once they have suffered. 
I want these bastards eradicated from Football, thats my bigger picture and that has more chance the more suffering they cause.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1515 on: May 15, 2024, 10:17:32 am »
I hear you Jill I really do, but when you say the majority , surely the majority are likely to wake up to it once they have suffered. 
I want these bastards eradicated from Football, thats my bigger picture and that has more chance the more suffering they cause.

That's my stance too - them beating us, as Mons refers to, was "City saving football". The media didn't want to know. Lets see if the London media now sit up and take notice that Arsenal have put in a fantastic season, done without financial cheating and likely still won't win it. Two years on the trot now.

Did City "save" football yesterday? ;D

:thumbup
Jurgen YNWA

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1516 on: May 15, 2024, 10:18:32 am »

They're not going anywhere.
This will be Abu Dhabi's 8th league title. Add to the 2 that Man City won that has them on 10. They're only 3 behind Arsenal, and by 2040 they'll probably be ahead of us and Man United.
The game is dead as a sport at this level. They'll just continue to find new ways to cheat and take trophy after trophy after trophy while the spineless PL and FA let them away with it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1517 on: May 15, 2024, 10:44:00 am »
surely the majority are likely to wake up to it once they have suffered.

When and how will that "waking up" happen?

Very few clubs are ever going to be in the position of being meaningful title rivals to City, especially if they are allowed to carry on getting away with it.

They're already suffering. The game as a whole is suffering. They're wilfully blind to it.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1518 on: May 15, 2024, 10:54:36 am »

Very few clubs are ever going to be in the position of being meaningful title rivals to City, especially if they are allowed to carry on getting away with it.

They're already suffering. The game as a whole is suffering. They're wilfully blind to it.

This is the thing. Everton missed out on CL because these exist as ADFC Sportwashing entity, normally MCFC would be mid table/battling relegation, now look at the mess Everton are in. That one season of CL could have locked them in as one of the big 6 if they've managed a decent run. Others missed out on CL, other teams went down that may have stayed up at MCFCs expense. Its disgusting, but they're happy to have it that way - its why they get zero sympathy from me.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1519 on: May 15, 2024, 11:37:13 am »

That wilful blindness wont last the more people/teams suffer.  Im ashamed to admit I cheered when they beat QPR. 
2 years later I was made to pay for that. 

Whats your solution ?