Author Topic: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation  (Read 637130 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Reply #440 on: January 27, 2024, 05:52:48 pm »
How Liverpool spent last 2 months preparing for Jurgen Klopp exit
Alex Caple
30 MINS AGO
ALEX CAPLE

Liverpool have been preparing for two months to start a new manager search after Jurgen Klopp notified them of his decision to leave. The German departs at the end of the season.

While the world was shocked by Jurgen Klopp announcing his Liverpool departure on Friday, the club's owners weren't. A select few already knew of his desire to depart after he called Mike Gordon in November with his decision.

That sparked action at the club, naturally, as they started the manager search that they didn't want to make. But per the Athletic, it wasn't exactly easy.

Klopp wasn't ready to fully announce the news (and wouldn't be for two months, as it turned out). Liverpool couldn't exactly make approaches, then, as that would certainly cause the news to leak out.

They were still able to make moves, though. The data department, with Will Spearman at the head, have spent two months doing 'background work' on potential successors. They're specifically looking for candidates who fit Liverpool's current brand of football.

After all, Liverpool won't want to make drastic changes in that regard. Their squad has been built to play Klopp's style and their best chance of continuing the success is for the next manager to want a similar squad.

So who's on the list? There have been a few early rumours, naturally.

The biggest link is to Xabi Alonso. The Spaniard is thriving at Bayer Leverkusen right now, taking them to the top of the Bundesliga and unbeaten. Doing that on his budget is quite extraordinary and makes him a target for any club - but especially a club where he already has roots.

Roberto De Zerbi is another linked with the job. The Brighton boss has been seriously impressive since arriving there and the Reds have reportedly kept an eye on him before.

And now we're seeing talk of Sporting's Ruben Amorim. At this stage, it's simply about drawing up candidates - but these three appear to be frontrunners.

As for who the fans want, well, there's a clear favourite there: Alonso.
Given journalists knew literally nothing of Klopp leaving yesterday morning, I find the chances of these insights being well informed somewhat remote.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #441 on: January 27, 2024, 05:52:48 pm »
I am not ruling out Alonso and De Zerbi. They are candidates and if anything we probably need a guy who can operate within a structure more than wanting to put their stamp on things. In that regard those are probably the better choice.

Thing is, top four and a cup isnt exactly bad is it?

It's not bad but it's a step down, and that's the maximum you will get most likely.

It's the argument of making a conscious and knowing step backwards and accepting we can't compete for the league rather than going for an option that is a higher risk but a much higher ceiling.

Would you rather knowingly settle for worse for a safe bet over unknown but obvious talent and potential

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: January 27, 2024, 05:53:08 pm »
So who would be your choice mate? You're in here shitting on evreyones opinions.  ;D

Ive not given it much thought.  Ive stated I dont have faith in the same people/system that hired Rogers, thats not shitting on everyones opinion.

However Ancelotti for 12 months until Jurgen recovers is my immediate thought.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #443 on: January 27, 2024, 05:53:08 pm »
All those reports coming out about what we’re doing, no one had a scooby till yesterday, all just guess work.

I’d imagine we’re quite far down the process and at a minimum have our shortlist ready, probably already talking to our preferred target.

Offline AK1892

• Anny Roader
« Reply #444 on: January 27, 2024, 05:54:32 pm »
Corner taken quickly at leverkusen... 😄 didn't go in tho.

But nice to see xabi has some tricks in his pocket

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #445 on: January 27, 2024, 05:54:55 pm »
Ive not given it much thought.  Ive stated I dont have faith in the same people/system that hired Rogers, thats not shitting on everyones opinion.

Ancelotti has jsut signed an extension to his Madird contract.   :D

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: January 27, 2024, 05:55:14 pm »
Just watching Leverkusen.

Please let's get Wirtz as well.

Ive seen him briefly and have to agree. Looks a talent

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: January 27, 2024, 05:55:42 pm »
Given journalists knew literally nothing of Klopp leaving yesterday morning, I find the chances of these insights being well informed somewhat remote.

Think the journo probably just spent 30 minutes reading threads on this forum to write that ‘piece’.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #448 on: January 27, 2024, 05:55:52 pm »

He has already said he's not changing his mind. If he goes back into football it will more likely be international football, he's not coming back here sadly. You can't keep the club on hold in definitely.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: January 27, 2024, 05:56:17 pm »
Ancelotti has jsut signed an extension to his Madird contract.   :D

Im sure the process can overcome these little obstacles
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: January 27, 2024, 05:57:43 pm »

If you can pry him from his freshly signed contract in Madrid, all the power to you.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #451 on: January 27, 2024, 05:58:20 pm »
How Liverpool spent last 2 months preparing for Jurgen Klopp exit
Alex Caple
30 MINS AGO
ALEX CAPLE

Liverpool have been preparing for two months to start a new manager search after Jurgen Klopp notified them of his decision to leave. The German departs at the end of the season.

While the world was shocked by Jurgen Klopp announcing his Liverpool departure on Friday, the club's owners weren't. A select few already knew of his desire to depart after he called Mike Gordon in November with his decision.

That sparked action at the club, naturally, as they started the manager search that they didn't want to make. But per the Athletic, it wasn't exactly easy.

Klopp wasn't ready to fully announce the news (and wouldn't be for two months, as it turned out). Liverpool couldn't exactly make approaches, then, as that would certainly cause the news to leak out.

They were still able to make moves, though. The data department, with Will Spearman at the head, have spent two months doing 'background work' on potential successors. They're specifically looking for candidates who fit Liverpool's current brand of football.

After all, Liverpool won't want to make drastic changes in that regard. Their squad has been built to play Klopp's style and their best chance of continuing the success is for the next manager to want a similar squad.

So who's on the list? There have been a few early rumours, naturally.

The biggest link is to Xabi Alonso. The Spaniard is thriving at Bayer Leverkusen right now, taking them to the top of the Bundesliga and unbeaten. Doing that on his budget is quite extraordinary and makes him a target for any club - but especially a club where he already has roots.

Roberto De Zerbi is another linked with the job. The Brighton boss has been seriously impressive since arriving there and the Reds have reportedly kept an eye on him before.

And now we're seeing talk of Sporting's Ruben Amorim. At this stage, it's simply about drawing up candidates - but these three appear to be frontrunners.

As for who the fans want, well, there's a clear favourite there: Alonso.

I thought it was a summary of chat on here

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2024, 05:59:35 pm »
I'd prefer Ljinders take the role ( I won't rule him out till someone else is announced), or De Zerbi.

I've got a lot of reservations with regards to Alonso to be honest.

He's certainly got a lot potential but not much experience managing a football club, which comprises more than just the first team. How will Alonso deal with the garbage UK press? the board room politics? the scouting system? manage the integration of the youth into the first team? or their development elsewhere? we don't even have a sporting director yet to assist in some of these tasks. How does Alonso convince the established players to buy into his vision with such a limited managerial track record or give him time to learn from his inevitable mistakes in the PL when time is something that a number of senior players don't have? because we'd be doing a disservice to the current squad not to go for the absolute best candidate to bring trophies to the club right now. They are ready to challenge NOW.

I think it's also fair to question his long term commitment. This club needs consistency and for someone to be all in with us for at least the next 5 years if we're making progress. I don't want to be in a situation where the club has stuck with Alonso through his steep learning curve only for him to abandon us the moment Perez comes calling. I don't like how he's effectively fluttered his eyelashes at us within hours of Klopps resignation, during a title challenge with Leverkusen. Goodness knows what his players must be thinking. No doubt many on here will argue he's one of us, loves the club etc but the truth is he says a lot of nice things to keep the fans onside but he does whats best for him only. That's fine but at least be honest about it instead of manipulating supporter sentiment. A lot will say he left Liverpool as a player because of a falling out with the manager, but the truth is he left for the money and  prestige of playing for RM (despite telling fans that, as a Basque he would never play for them). It certainly suited him to have the fans blame the manager for his exit.

If he gets the job then I hope that I am wrong and he turns out to be the diamond in the rough others are raving about but my instinct is he's too green for this club, with this squad, in this league, at this point in time.

No doubt I'll get a shoeing for questioning the return of the messiah but fuck it, I said what in my heart and stand by it.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: January 27, 2024, 06:00:11 pm »

Ancelotti isn't coming, but if he did, as great a manager as he is right now he costs a lot of money for a guy who, from most accounts I have scene, is too old to really be concerned with the nitty gritty of management anymore, and I don't think is really up for a journey in management (which it still is for us, we have gone far in the rebuild but it ain't done).

Ancelotti is not a good fit, and for the longest time I don't think would ever have been a good fit

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2024, 06:01:42 pm »
It's not bad but it's a step down, and that's the maximum you will get most likely.

It's the argument of making a conscious and knowing step backwards and accepting we can't compete for the league rather than going for an option that is a higher risk but a much higher ceiling.

Would you rather knowingly settle for worse for a safe bet over unknown but obvious talent and potential

Right now at this moment im going for the safer bet, which also changes should Leverkusen win the league. Not sure how you can make a comment of Alonso’s managerial ceiling/ability, he hasnt been in the role long enough.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2024, 06:04:35 pm »
Ancelotti isn't coming, but if he did, as great a manager as he is right now he costs a lot of money for a guy who, from most accounts I have scene, is too old to really be concerned with the nitty gritty of management anymore, and I don't think is really up for a journey in management (which it still is for us, we have gone far in the rebuild but it ain't done).

Ancelotti is not a good fit, and for the longest time I don't think would ever have been a good fit

Relax, hes only here for a season

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2024, 06:04:57 pm »
Ljinders and the other 3 men on Kloppo's coaching staff are laving too mate.  :wave

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2024, 06:06:27 pm »
Relax, hes only here for a season

Mate, you do know Klopp's not coming back right? You sound like of them RAWK posters who believes Rafa would still come back.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2024, 06:06:52 pm »
I'd prefer Ljinders take the role ( I won't rule him out till someone else is announced), or De Zerbi.

I've got a lot of reservations with regards to Alonso to be honest.

He's certainly got a lot potential but not much experience managing a football club, which comprises more than just the first team. How will Alonso deal with the garbage UK press? the board room politics? the scouting system? manage the integration of the youth into the first team? or their development elsewhere? we don't even have a sporting director yet to assist in some of these tasks. How does Alonso convince the established players to buy into his vision with such a limited managerial track record or give him time to learn from his inevitable mistakes in the PL when time is something that a number of senior players don't have? because we'd be doing a disservice to the current squad not to go for the absolute best candidate to bring trophies to the club right now. They are ready to challenge NOW.

I think it's also fair to question his long term commitment. This club needs consistency and for someone to be all in with us for at least the next 5 years if we're making progress. I don't want to be in a situation where the club has stuck with Alonso through his steep learning curve only for him to abandon us the moment Perez comes calling. I don't like how he's effectively fluttered his eyelashes at us within hours of Klopps resignation, during a title challenge with Leverkusen. Goodness knows what his players must be thinking. No doubt many on here will argue he's one of us, loves the club etc but the truth is he says a lot of nice things to keep the fans onside but he does whats best for him only. That's fine but at least be honest about it instead of manipulating supporter sentiment. A lot will say he left Liverpool as a player because of a falling out with the manager, but the truth is he left for the money and  prestige of playing for RM (despite telling fans that, as a Basque he would never play for them). It certainly suited him to have the fans blame the manager for his exit.

If he gets the job then I hope that I am wrong and he turns out to be the diamond in the rough others are raving about but my instinct is he's too green for this club, with this squad, in this league, at this point in time.

No doubt I'll get a shoeing for questioning the return of the messiah but fuck it, I said what in my heart and stand by it.

Pep is leaving with Klopp.

Maybe we need that stamped over every thread.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2024, 06:07:15 pm »
Signing a manager for Liverpool should have the same central ethos we have for signing key players, albeit the risk is several magnitudes higher given the level of control. At LFC, we don't generally sign established world class players but those we can make world class based on their massive potential.

Xabi fits this model to a tee (as he did as a player in 2004). As does Simone Inzaghi. The drop off thereafter however is scary.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2024, 06:08:18 pm »
Right now at this moment im going for the safer bet, which also changes should Leverkusen win the league. Not sure how you can make a comment of Alonso’s managerial ceiling/ability, he hasnt been in the role long enough.

So you're happy to accept we won't win the league with our next manager?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: January 27, 2024, 06:08:27 pm »
Pep is leaving with Klopp.

Maybe we need that stamped over every thread.

He's leaving his postion, doesn't mean he may not take another one. I know I'm clasping at straws but that's why I'm not ruling him out.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: January 27, 2024, 06:09:00 pm »
Got closer to winning the league than any of his immediate predecessors.

Context is important too. Rafa for instance was fantastic in the CL too, also up against Ferguson and better Chelsea Mourinho sides.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #463 on: January 27, 2024, 06:09:46 pm »
At the moment Emery would be the most obvious pick.

You are awful, but I like you.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: January 27, 2024, 06:10:00 pm »

He has been managing Leverkusen for 18 months and in that time has won 41 out of 64 matches, took them to a European semi final in his first year, has the best start to a season in Bundesliga history, and just by watching the football they play and how they dig out results you can see there is real talent there.

I can understand Emery, he is a good coach, but it does honestly feel like us looking to sit down in a nice top 6 position for a long while until another Klopp arrives and hope we can get him.

Personally I'd rather try with a promising and exciting young manager than settle for a decent appointment that can keep us steady but not challenging. I mean with someone like Emrey, if the young shot doesn't work out there's managers like Emrey who will always be willing to come

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2024, 06:12:24 pm »
Signing a manager for Liverpool should have the same central ethos we have for signing key players, albeit the risk is several magnitudes higher given the level of control. At LFC, we don't generally sign established world class players but those we can make world class based on their massive potential.

Xabi fits this model to a tee (as he did as a player in 2004). As does Simone Inzaghi. The drop off thereafter however is scary.

I would put Amorim in this bracket too mate. He's actually younger than Xabi and is a league winner to boot with Sporting Lisbon. He plays an exciting brand of footie too.

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: January 27, 2024, 06:13:06 pm »
We are going from best in class everyone is a step backwards, De Zerbi for me looks one of the better options , slightly crazy , I like that , plays the game in the same style as JK , Brighton will sell they always do , going to be a strange season next not seeing or hearing the gaffer
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #467 on: January 27, 2024, 06:16:12 pm »
If you move it to about 40 minutes in. I think it's really interesting this whole interview from Adam, he mentions how DB is bringing out the Spanish part of his play the skills, rather than just the running that he was known for here. He also mentions Macca as well, they were very close. I'd recommend listening to the whole interview it's a quality one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=treIqHyo7Uc&t=1936s&pp=ygUWYWRhbSBsYWxsYW5hIGRlIHplcmJpIA%3D%3D

Cheers, Jill - it's a really interesting watch.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: January 27, 2024, 06:17:13 pm »

Not even talking about Shanks and Paisley, but in the last 20 years or so, the two most successful managers in that timeframe started managing at Barcelona and Madrid respectively with less experience than Alonso has now.

For some, they are just meant for this job. I think Xabi is one of them.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: January 27, 2024, 06:18:38 pm »
Cheers, Jill - it's a really interesting watch.

Yes, Adam is always an interesting person to listen too.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: January 27, 2024, 06:18:56 pm »
Leverkusen v Munchen Gladbach on here now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYX30sPCbzM

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: January 27, 2024, 06:19:39 pm »
Xabi is young enough to pass on the Liverpool job for now, and still hope to manage us and/or Madrid in the future. He might well think the next Liverpool manager will not be in the job for long, not 9 years anyway, and hope the chance comes again in 2 or 3 years.

But timing is everything in football and he may not get the chance again either. He'd be a brave man to turn it down. He'd be my first pick anyway. None of the other candidates really fire my imagination.

There's no way he's turns it down if offered the job. No ambitious young coach who has aspirations of reaching the very top turns down an opportunity like that. The only complicating factor is the unlikely event he was offered both RM job and Liverpool and had to choose. But I would argue that we would be far better proposition for Xabi given he's still very early in his coaching career. He'd be given the time and opportunity at Liverpool to develop the squad without expectation of winning the League title or CL every season, at RM this would be a minimum expectation from day 1.   
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: January 27, 2024, 06:19:48 pm »
I would put Amorim in this bracket too mate. He's actually younger than Xabi and is a league winner to boot with Sporting Lisbon. He plays an exciting brand of footie too.

It surprises me Amorim hasn't been talked about more.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #473 on: January 27, 2024, 06:20:23 pm »

I’ll break your Sky again if you keep this up :)

Aren’t most of the people who’ll be involved in the process different from when we got Brendan. Plus there’s 10 odd years more experience in running a football club which you’d like to think counts for something.

I’m comfortable in us finding the right person for the job whoever that maybe as long as he’s called Xabi Alonso ;)
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: January 27, 2024, 06:20:55 pm »
I know very little of him to be honest Samie, hence the exclusion. Still, the Portuguese league, whilst an excellent development ground for many players playing in Europe for the first time, isn't exactly top tier in general. He also has no link with the club, and immediately post-Klopp, I feel that is hugely important factor to maintain some degree of continuity.

With the nicely balanced squad we now have, having undergone a significant reboot, there's never a more perfect opportunity for a manager like Xabi to come in and build on that template. I don't understand the shouts of "an impossible act to follow". Better now than having to rebuild from a much lower platform, or like United, scratch effectively.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: January 27, 2024, 06:21:35 pm »

Because we as a fanbase and most of RAWK have decided that Xabi is the one.  ;D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: January 27, 2024, 06:22:20 pm »

He has been mentioned in the news links.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: January 27, 2024, 06:23:03 pm »
Got to be someone in their 40s hasn't it?

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: January 27, 2024, 06:23:57 pm »
So you're happy to accept we won't win the league with our next manager?

What about De Zerbi or Alonso would make you believe we definitely would?

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: January 27, 2024, 06:25:27 pm »
He has been mentioned in the news links.

I'm not convinced how much the journalists know. We appear to have been ahead of them through most of this.