Author Topic: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*  (Read 618672 times)

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*
« Reply #2520 on: October 5, 2023, 05:14:38 pm »
Feels like the time you've lost watching football has instead been spent telling everyone repeatedly how you're not watching football anymore.

On a football website.

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2521 on: October 5, 2023, 05:16:31 pm »
I bet you in the recent past they've sounded out Alex Ferguson about him taking over again, to which he's told them to 'fuck right off'.
Always was a selfish c*nt, Ferguson... ;D

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #2522 on: October 5, 2023, 05:32:41 pm »
Keep waiting for Ten Hag to do his magic. I have noticed that he’s really good at keeping up the suspense and not letting us work out the secret of how he does it.
Still - I expect will be one hell of a show when it starts. Patience is all that’s needed.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2523 on: October 5, 2023, 05:41:00 pm »
Mate. He is 81 and nearly died of a brain bleed a couple of years ago. Surely even that lot are not that desperate.

Changed it for you  ;)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2524 on: October 5, 2023, 05:56:06 pm »
Feels like the time you've lost watching football has instead been spent telling everyone repeatedly how you're not watching football anymore.

How fucking slowly do you type :lmao
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2525 on: October 5, 2023, 05:58:30 pm »
On a football website.

Is it a football website?

The best bits of this site have nothing to do with football

The transfer thread was always full of dickheads from the school of "I play Championship Manager" and a lot of the match day threads are wankers* that don't even fucking go

*I know plenty of people that have never been, love the club and are clued up - also met match going fans that are titheads
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2526 on: October 5, 2023, 06:15:36 pm »
Mate. He is 81 and nearly died of a brain bleed a couple of years ago. Surely even that lot are not that stupid.

He was running the show when Smaegol was manager
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2527 on: October 5, 2023, 06:19:46 pm »
As funny as it is these knobheads getting beaten again, I marvel at those of you that haven't completely gibbed football over PGMOL/Saudis/Abi-Dabi cheating SuperStars XI

How can you still watch this shite?

I must admit, I've been having more fun doing other stuff rather than just pissing myself off watching cheating, diving, crying, whining millionares pansy their way across the field and their gobshite cheating owners wanking their way to titles and 'success' by buying everything in sight.

The trouble is that once the bubble starts bursting in football, it's going to be very difficult for them to pull you back in.

I still quite enjoy it to be honest. Really looking forward to the match tonight.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2528 on: October 6, 2023, 01:28:12 pm »
'ere's Andeh, Eric not to blame, it's the Playohs.

https://youtu.be/WLxigGH_-KE?si=exxpqD1byLgrQwOc

I see this guy get regularly posted - he's just some mouthy gobshite from outside the ground in some post game youtube shite right (I get that he's posted as a joke)?  I've never heard a word out of his mouth that made any sense.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2529 on: October 6, 2023, 01:53:34 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/db8l9nKeI5A?si=oSg1ygRmsbi0dDS_" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/db8l9nKeI5A?si=oSg1ygRmsbi0dDS_</a>
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2530 on: October 7, 2023, 12:52:08 am »
Pogba’s b drug test is positive. If it’s performance enhancing drugs he should sue for a refund.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #2531 on: October 7, 2023, 01:50:49 am »
Its true actually, when you think about it ajax is the ultimate "team" team they have their system and way total football and all that, maybe the most famous academy around, all this kind of thing. steeped in history as the team of the hard working talented teams. 7H had those guys rolling nicely in their weight class.

then you get to Manchester and its this shower of diving selfish rabid and maniacal pisstakers, at the time in a complete Ronaldo crisis now just in a general well performed shit show.

The man needs time. Its clear. Rome wasn't burnt in a day. Its not miles and miles outside his experience and ability level dealing with these egos with a paper mache iron fist. Its just, complicated. and slow.   
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2532 on: October 7, 2023, 01:57:37 am »
What I would be concerned about with Ten Hag is that after all of this time and all of that money spent, there is still no evidence of his philosophy (besides perhaps a goalkeeper who likes to get involved, which isn't going great). People talk about how long Klopp took to be successful with Liverpool in terms of challenging at the top and winning trophies, but we were playing his way from the first game and it improved from there.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2533 on: October 7, 2023, 02:27:50 am »
What I would be concerned about with Ten Hag is that after all of this time and all of that money spent, there is still no evidence of his philosophy (besides perhaps a goalkeeper who likes to get involved, which isn't going great).

And that's not his philosophy so much as part of the Cruyff ethos he picked up at Ajax...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #2534 on: October 7, 2023, 07:29:32 am »
Pogba’s b drug test is positive. If it’s performance enhancing drugs he should sue for a refund.
Exactly. Imagine how shit he'd be without the drugs  ;D

Full story here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67031763

What a car crash his career/life has been since rejoining Utd in 2016. Even going back to Juve proved to be a total disaster. He's just been an endless negative headline for 7 years, and might now end his career under suspension.

It's karma for believing his own hype for so long, and strutting around the pitch every season doing bugger all. A lesson for every player that when things are going well, that's when you need to work even harder to stay at that level.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #2535 on: October 7, 2023, 07:58:08 am »
It's a poisoned chalice. I'm pretty sure both Klopp and Guardiola would fail there as well at present given the circumstances. The club is fucked from the top down.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #2536 on: October 7, 2023, 10:04:57 am »
It's a poisoned chalice. I'm pretty sure both Klopp and Guardiola would fail there as well at present given the circumstances. The club is fucked from the top down.
Maybe. Fergie could see the problems with him and bombed him out .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2537 on: October 7, 2023, 10:32:39 am »
Another tough game for them today.

Football.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2538 on: October 7, 2023, 12:20:08 pm »

Football.

Copy & paste this for their next match it's much easier.

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #2539 on: October 7, 2023, 12:23:48 pm »
If Chelsea and Forest draw their games and Brentford, Fulham and Wolves win theirs then Utd will be in 15th place by 5pm today.  :lmao
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #2540 on: October 7, 2023, 12:29:01 pm »
Exactly. Imagine how shit he'd be without the drugs  ;D

Full story here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67031763

What a car crash his career/life has been since rejoining Utd in 2016. Even going back to Juve proved to be a total disaster. He's just been an endless negative headline for 7 years, and might now end his career under suspension.

It's karma for believing his own hype for so long, and strutting around the pitch every season doing bugger all. A lesson for every player that when things are going well, that's when you need to work even harder to stay at that level.

Can't wait for season 2 of his documentary though  ;D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #2541 on: October 7, 2023, 12:44:00 pm »
Klopp and Ped would at least give them an identity.
These fuckers under 7hag don't have one.
What is their plan, can anyone see it?
We do, the cheats do, Arsenal, Spurs, and Brighton do.
All the teams I've included, you can see how the teams have a certain pattern in the way they are set up.
Uni7ed at the moment looks like they've all just met each other for the first time in the car park before the match.

I fear this c*nt is going to get the boot rather sharpish if things don't improve.
I really don't see who could possibly take over this useless pile of rabble and make them any better than they are.
« Last Edit: October 7, 2023, 12:49:17 pm by Terry de Niro »

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2542 on: October 7, 2023, 12:51:20 pm »
Would Brentford take a draw right now?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2543 on: October 7, 2023, 02:18:58 pm »

Football.
no worries - Slabhead and Evans are starting the game  :)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2544 on: October 7, 2023, 02:22:55 pm »
Sorry but who's Tap In?

Fabrizio Romano I think.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2545 on: October 7, 2023, 03:38:19 pm »
Would Brentford take a draw right now?

I can see why nobody bothered answering!

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2546 on: October 7, 2023, 04:13:18 pm »
Did they get Arambat on loan?
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2547 on: October 7, 2023, 04:14:37 pm »
Did they get Arambat on loan?

I'm wondering if they signed Onana from the LFC supporters' trust.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2548 on: October 7, 2023, 04:38:57 pm »
How much longer has Seven Hag got realistically?  I mean, he’s had injuries ..yes…

And he’s perhaps been lucky to lose Antony, but hes crap anyway.

But he’s fallen out with Sancho and now seemingly Rashford ….. and what team with any aspirations starts with that shite at the back?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2549 on: October 7, 2023, 04:42:38 pm »
E7H is going to get the sack at this rate.  :butt
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #2550 on: October 7, 2023, 04:46:46 pm »
Since Ferguson retired, how many genuinely successful signings have they made?

At the moment I can only think of Luke Shaw who has probably had just as many bad games as good games for them but is somehow still considered class by their fans.

And Fernandes who the jury is still very much out on because he's so capable of being really really shit but he does manage to contribute goals/assists fairly regularly.

Anyone I'm missing? Genuinely can't think of anyone they've signed in the past 10 years who's been an overall success.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2551 on: October 7, 2023, 04:47:38 pm »
Is he lasting till our game realistically?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2552 on: October 7, 2023, 04:48:40 pm »
Since Ferguson retired, how many genuinely successful signings have they made?

At the moment I can only think of Luke Shaw who has probably had just as many bad games as good games for them but is somehow still considered class by their fans.

And Fernandes who the jury is still very much out on because he's so capable of being really really shit but he does manage to contribute goals/assists fairly regularly.

Anyone I'm missing? Genuinely can't think of anyone they've signed in the past 10 years who's been an overall success.

Ibrahimovic did ok in terms of goals as a short term-ish singing? And dare I say, Fellaini was effective for them, despite his limitations.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2553 on: October 7, 2023, 04:59:56 pm »
E7H lives another day.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2554 on: October 7, 2023, 05:04:10 pm »
Oh well. At least, we get a few more months to laugh at Seven Hag.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2555 on: October 7, 2023, 05:04:48 pm »
E7H lives another day.
Thank goodness for that.

They'll be banging on about turned corners and swaggoh now.  :)

Agent E7H remains in position. ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2556 on: October 7, 2023, 05:06:59 pm »
Ibrahimovic did ok in terms of goals as a short term-ish singing? And dare I say, Fellaini was effective for them, despite his limitations.
Agree with both. Fellani did the job he was bought in for at least.
De gea was wanted by real and decent. But has anyone else been the subject of interest by even half decent clubs? Basically mid table players on top 4 wages .

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2557 on: October 7, 2023, 05:07:40 pm »
Sign of their luck that they can still scrape several victories whilst being mostly appalling since the season kicked off.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #2558 on: October 7, 2023, 05:08:52 pm »
I watched the last half hour. They are so badly coached, there's no plan with no urgency or quality when losing. The goals were both fortunate. Brentford had absolutely no ability to hold possession and panicked at the end.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2559 on: October 7, 2023, 05:10:37 pm »

Said before Fellaini was one of the few players she liked in that time as he looked like he actually cared and he tried, she said the rest were just lazy bastards
Jurgen YNWA