Author Topic: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch  (Read 453574 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4440 on: April 1, 2024, 01:57:24 pm »
Villa we’re only about 6 points behind us before kick off yesterday…played two games more but fair play to them, let like they’d dropped off a bit more than that.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4441 on: April 1, 2024, 02:20:15 pm »
Villa we’re only about 6 points behind us before kick off yesterday…played two games more but fair play to them, let like they’d dropped off a bit more than that.

They have a very decent manager in my view and he's made them pretty hard to beat. It's no gimme for 115 charges that's for sure.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #4442 on: April 1, 2024, 03:02:29 pm »
Alvarez is pure quality. Massively intelligent footballer.

I’m hoping he ends up at Barca, he’s in that Villa/Suarez mould that was so successful there for years. He’s far too good to be Haaland’s understudy, he could be the star forward at most clubs.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #4443 on: April 1, 2024, 05:47:52 pm »
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4444 on: April 1, 2024, 05:57:28 pm »
Manuel Akanji accuses Arsenal of tactical fouling in Manchester City draw
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/01/manuel-akanji-accuses-arsenal-tactical-fouling-manchester-city

:lmao
He’ll accuse them of financial cheating next.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4445 on: April 1, 2024, 06:32:31 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/01/manuel-akanji-accuses-arsenal-tactical-fouling-manchester-city

it's hilarious...but true. what did he expect from Pep-lite? and has he not watched/been informed about how arsenal play the last several years?

under the cosh and need a break? feign injury.

need to revise tactics? feign injury and get a break in play where they have a huddle

other team going to break? foul them and/or feign injury (or handball a shot).

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4446 on: April 1, 2024, 06:47:31 pm »

Yeh the irony! The team that invented tactical fouling.

Also Seen a city fan saying they lost respect for us because of how we played. 115 charges, the biggest cheats in football history , and they talk about respect.
Self awareness isnt big with them. They shouldn’t even be on the same field as us, never mind winning titles.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4447 on: April 1, 2024, 09:06:09 pm »
Next time we play them, bring David Borrows out of retirement to man mark Rodri. Worked on Gascoigne.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4448 on: April 2, 2024, 01:15:44 am »
I’m hoping he ends up at Barca, he’s in that Villa/Suarez mould that was so successful there for years. He’s far too good to be Haaland’s understudy, he could be the star forward at most clubs.
Cheats bought him for £13 million.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4449 on: April 2, 2024, 01:38:17 am »
Anyone got the feeling that if City slip further in the title chase then the PL will use this as the perfect base to deduct 30 points for all their 115+ charges and wash their hands off it? Not forgetting the brown envelope fines too. That way they keep all their titles and trophies and we continue loving the fair PL. Hurrah! A pint of water for me please barman.

No wonder Klopp wants to leave, he knows what's coming and has had enough.
It is vaguely possible Klopp's decision to leave is about his real exhaustion rather than your imaginary fantasy. You never know.

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
  • LFC Blood Red all the way
« Reply #4450 on: April 2, 2024, 02:27:03 am »
We are not far off 115 pages in this thread.  One page per charge for these cheating sportswashing twats.
Klopp that!

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #4451 on: April 2, 2024, 02:31:50 am »
Alvarez is pure quality. Massively intelligent footballer.
I really like him as a footballer, which makes me sick lol Hopefully he moves on to Spain in the not so distant future.

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #4452 on: April 2, 2024, 04:56:25 am »
It is vaguely possible Klopp's decision to leave is about his real exhaustion rather than your imaginary fantasy. You never know.

Well I never. Now that you mention it like that. Amazing. Mind blown.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4453 on: April 2, 2024, 10:12:08 am »
From BBC: A new docuseries about Manchester City's Treble-winning season aims to show the players as relatable characters

And this is the picture they used to accompany the headline.  You go ahead and relate to that fucking idiot.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4454 on: April 2, 2024, 10:12:39 am »
I see Operation Sportswash is in maximum overdrive with yet another shallow, puff piece documentary to be released on Netflix.
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 10:15:55 am by mattD »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4455 on: April 2, 2024, 10:30:22 am »
From BBC: A new docuseries about Manchester City's Treble-winning season aims to show the players as relatable characters

And this is the picture they used to accompany the headline.  You go ahead and relate to that fucking idiot.

Jesus Christ
Jurgen YNWA

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4456 on: April 2, 2024, 10:36:26 am »
Quote from: BBC, not the (official) ADFC website
The new Manchester City documentary streaming on Netflix from Tuesday 2 April is here to bring the fun.

Together: Treble Winners is a new six-part series documenting the club's 2022-23 campaign, when they became only the second English club in history to win the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in the same season.

Anyone hoping for intrigue, though, may be disappointed. There is no mention, for instance, of the 115 financial charges brought against the club last February, nor Joao Cancelo's contentious exit from the squad last January to join Bayern Munich on loan.

Instead, the series - shot by City's in-house media team - focuses on bringing out the playful personalities within the squad.

Whether that's Erling Haaland ridiculing Kevin de Bruyne's fashion sense, Scott Carson mock-wrestling with Ilkay Gundogan, or Bernardo Silva explaining why he named his dog after defender John Stones.

We do get to see boss Pep Guardiola tear into the team a couple of times during a winter dip in form, but this is otherwise a story of fraternal harmony.

The series ends with an address by chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak about the "special togetherness" of the group, which he attributes to their success.

:lmao how about no

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4457 on: April 2, 2024, 10:38:09 am »
I see Operation Sportswash is in maximum overdrive with yet another shallow, puff piece documentary to be released on Netflix.

It was filmed by 'City Studios', their own in house production team, rather than Netflix themselves. Probably allows 'City Studios' to pay Manchester City a world record amount of money for the rights to film the team, all going into the books to allow them to flout the rules some more.

Whether the club paid Netflix to host it or the other way round will be up for anyone's guess! No one will watch it anyway. So desperate for people to care about the treble that no one remembers.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4458 on: April 2, 2024, 10:52:02 am »
It was filmed by 'City Studios', their own in house production team, rather than Netflix themselves. Probably allows 'City Studios' to pay Manchester City a world record amount of money for the rights to film the team, all going into the books to allow them to flout the rules some more.

Whether the club paid Netflix to host it or the other way round will be up for anyone's guess! No one will watch it anyway. So desperate for people to care about the treble that no one remembers.

They likely paid Netflix.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4459 on: April 2, 2024, 11:03:43 am »
:lmao how about no

Christ, that's pathetic!

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #4460 on: April 2, 2024, 11:36:46 am »
Yet more sports-washing by Salford's own BBC Sport. And one of the main stories on their homepage as well. Un-fucking-real. A documentary they paid for and produced themselves cause no-one else cares and is an easy way of sports-washing their brand even further.

Football is just done. So done. Has been for a while I guess but just like Klopp, I'm so exhausted by it all.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4461 on: April 2, 2024, 11:41:26 am »
The BBC sucking their dick now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68687128

Sportswashing twats.

(I'm obviously late to this party)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4462 on: April 2, 2024, 11:47:56 am »
Filmed by their in-house media team is all you need to know about this ... I doubt anyone other than City fans will watch ANY of it and shame on you if you do. Puff piece sportwash documentary designed to fluff them up even more into 'giants' when most sane football fans know who and what they are.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4463 on: April 2, 2024, 12:03:34 pm »
Doku was a really poor signing. He’s had one good game against Bournemouth at home and everyone raved about him for weeks. He’s done the square root of fuck all since. Letting Mahrez go was a huge mistake.
He's rapid and a skilful dribbler but that's the extent of it.  His general technique is poor and his decision making is both slow and often wrong.  Definitely a downgrade on Mahrez but maybe one they think they can develop to be the new back-post tap-in player as they've never really replaced Sterling.  That said, they soon moved Ferran Torres on and he seemed a better fit.
I said those first few weeks, he reminds me of guys like Puncheon.
Remember him? Joy to watch and a box full of tricks, with decent pace and acceleration.... but he's weirdest case I've ever seen of no-end-product!

Nah, Doku...he's just a shit Adama Traore!
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 12:12:28 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4464 on: April 2, 2024, 12:07:22 pm »
Pep making a point of berating Grealish at the end there. Could have waited till they got in but he wanted to humiliate him and deflect from himself.
Haha- weeks after De Bruyne, who was put to shame by Endo and key, ripped the shit out of him in public! ;D
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4465 on: April 2, 2024, 12:07:47 pm »
Whether that's Erling Haaland ridiculing Kevin de Bruyne's fashion sense, Scott Carson mock-wrestling with Ilkay Gundogan, or Bernardo Silva explaining why he named his dog after defender John Stones.
I'm guessing the dog isn't black

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4466 on: April 2, 2024, 12:09:14 pm »
Filmed by their in-house media team is all you need to know about this ... I doubt anyone other than City fans will watch ANY of it and shame on you if you do. Puff piece sportwash documentary designed to fluff them up even more into 'giants' when most sane football fans know who and what they are.

Unfortunately, it will be watched all over the world. It will get them the attention they are looking for and will get them more fans.  Most people aren't as savvy as we are in this country as to their cheating.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4467 on: April 2, 2024, 12:11:53 pm »

The reverse of the pic is just four man utd fans and an old lady looking baffled

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4468 on: April 2, 2024, 12:14:24 pm »
The reverse of the pic is just four man utd fans and an old lady looking baffled
.. wondering why he's wearing another man's undies.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4469 on: April 2, 2024, 12:23:23 pm »
yep. the message was - we lost because my players didn't do what I told them.
Piece of work. Such a far cry from someone like Klopp.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4470 on: April 2, 2024, 12:30:41 pm »
Playing Villa next in the fight for 3rd place
Villa's still going to try to eat points off all 3 of us(and try to keep Utd at bay) to finish as high as they can and to upset the applecart. They've got us all- Liverpool, Arsenal and City.
They're having a blast of a season and they won't want to miss any of these chances.

Utd and Villa are the only tough fixtures- I think, for us.
A Stone Village...
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 12:33:44 pm by the_red_pill »

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4471 on: April 2, 2024, 12:33:43 pm »
Villa's still going to try to eat points off all 3 of us(and try to keep Utd at bay) to finish as high as they can and to upset the applecart. They've got us all- Liverpool, Arsenal and City.
They're having a blast of a season and they won't want to miss any of these chances.

Utd and Villa are the only tough fixtures- I think, for us.

Spurs play all three as well and are neck and neck with Villa (think they have a game in hand). Granted we have them at home, and the others at their place, but that draw with them at Anfield two years ago hurt us.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4472 on: April 2, 2024, 12:34:39 pm »
Spurs play all three as well and are neck and neck with Villa (think they have a game in hand). Granted we have them at home, and the others at their place, but that draw with them at Anfield two years ago hurt us.
Yep. That infuriating game- with Conte acting like the sound of his name.
For me too- that was the one where we was robbed (funny how it's the same teams over and over)

Yeah, I'll add Spurs to that list. They and Villa are going to go hard for 4th.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4473 on: April 2, 2024, 12:34:42 pm »

Is it just me or does Grealish torso look like 'Pan's Labyrinth'?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4474 on: April 2, 2024, 01:08:49 pm »

Oh.About the humble working class club's struggles against the evil cartel no doubt.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4475 on: April 2, 2024, 01:09:17 pm »
The series ends with an address by chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak about the "special togetherness" of the group, which he attributes to their success.

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #4476 on: April 2, 2024, 01:16:14 pm »
Didn't the BBC just do a documentary about Guardiola?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4477 on: April 2, 2024, 01:17:15 pm »

I don’t know if that’s real or made up for the lolz by GreatEx. :D

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4478 on: April 2, 2024, 01:42:42 pm »
How much have they paid Netflix to put that absolute shite on Netflix.

No non Cheat FC fan is watching that. They could have saved money and put it on their YouTube channel.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4479 on: April 2, 2024, 02:01:08 pm »
To be honest, I think it has already backfired as it is so transparent in terms of what it is trying to do. The BBC publicising it actually helps to bring more ridicule on the club whereas if it just sat on Netflix no-one would have bothered.
aarf, aarf, aarf.