Author Topic: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch  (Read 439084 times)

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4120 on: March 11, 2024, 08:55:58 pm »
But he actually said he would like them to be taken off them didnt he the charges so then they can discuss how great they are if you listen closely

But he mentioned it when asked to compare Klopp's and Guardiola's trophy hauls. The implication being that the trophy hauls might look very differently once the charges have been dealt with.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4121 on: March 11, 2024, 09:23:21 pm »
He can hardly come out and call them guilty already could he.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4122 on: March 11, 2024, 09:36:53 pm »
Yeah they moved on very quickly. Carragher does my fucking nut in.
Carragher has a massive Blundellsands mansion to heat and maintain. He'll say whatever it takes to keep the Sky money rolling in. They castrated him after Spitgate.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4123 on: March 11, 2024, 09:53:47 pm »
Carragher has a massive Blundellsands mansion to heat and maintain. He'll say whatever it takes to keep the Sky money rolling in. They castrated him after Spitgate.
He's increasingly more irritating as each of our games happen. Other pundits on Sky have no problem showing their allegiance to clubs.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4124 on: March 11, 2024, 09:56:29 pm »
He called it the elephant in the room, and you could see the other 2 squirm.

Pnky and perky (assuming it was Carragher and Neville as i'm not watching) were on the overlap last week mocking City's record revenue as a clear swizz. They talk a lot differently on that than they seemingly do in the studio - that video was posted on here the other day with them and the fan channels.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 10:01:42 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4125 on: March 11, 2024, 10:00:57 pm »
He's increasingly more irritating as each of our games happen. Other pundits on Sky have no problem showing their allegiance to clubs.

He knows Liverpool are treated differently though. Liverpool are hated. United are the establishment club, nobody cares about City and Arsenal are a London club.

Of course he could use that to bat our corner more but he only cares about his job, or appearing reasonable to the 'neutrals' watching (who all hate the Scouse bastards anyway).

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4126 on: March 11, 2024, 11:16:28 pm »
But he actually said he would like them to be taken off them didnt he the charges so then they can discuss how great they are if you listen closely

Think it was more a case that he wants a resolution, if they're as innocent as they say they are then fine, but if not.....
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4127 on: March 11, 2024, 11:41:10 pm »
He mentioned 115 charges and elephant in the room, casting a shadow over pep’s achievements. That’s more than anyone else ive seen on tv. I wish there were more honest ex players like him. Instead of everyone towing the party line.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4128 on: March 11, 2024, 11:43:47 pm »
He mentioned 115 charges and elephant in the room, casting a shadow over pep’s achievements. That’s more than anyone else ive seen on tv. I wish there were more honest ex players like him. Instead of everyone towing the party line.

Agreed. And the evidence of the elephant in the room was shown by the squirming of the others present.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4129 on: March 11, 2024, 11:47:58 pm »
Carragher is a sell out. Even the fact that he became a sky pundit after writhing in his book about how he would be a perfect manager is enough to label him as such. My main problem with him is how quick he was to stick the knife when we went into a slump in the 20 21 season.

Online blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4130 on: March 11, 2024, 11:55:06 pm »
Yeah Ederson legitimately went for the ball, McGinn had zero intention of playing the ball whatsoever, he just kicked him.  Looked to me like it was a groin injury for Ederson, the way his leg wobbled afterwards.  Might be a few weeks out.

I don't think Ederson went for the ball at all. It was pretty obvious to me, and surely him, that he wasn't getting there way before he took his massive swing at it. And he knew exactly what he was doing with enough force to seriously injure Nunez. Last man, double jeopardy or whatever, it was a reckless dangerous challenge and he deserved to go.

The guys a fucking nut case anyway. Makes Pickford look sane(r)

And hes a prick. Not on the same scale as Silva, but a huge prick nonetheless.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4131 on: March 12, 2024, 12:01:12 am »
I don't think Ederson went for the ball at all. It was pretty obvious to me, and surely him, that he wasn't getting there way before he took his massive swing at it. And he knew exactly what he was doing with enough force to seriously injure Nunez. Last man, double jeopardy or whatever, it was a reckless dangerous challenge and he deserved to go.

Yeah he played the chance it would be treated as double jeopardy. He then at least gets a chance to save the penalty while staying on the pitch. It's a shit rule really.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #4132 on: March 12, 2024, 12:18:07 am »

If we are going to have gripes about yesterdays game we have an absolute legitimate one

Let's not muddy the water by suggesting Ederson went volley Nunez. He clearly went for the clearance Nunez was too quick
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #4133 on: March 12, 2024, 12:19:24 am »
Carragher is a sell out. Even the fact that he became a sky pundit after writhing in his book about how he would be a perfect manager is enough to label him as such. My main problem with him is how quick he was to stick the knife when we went into a slump in the 20 21 season.

Absolutely

I'd gone off him well before that but that turned it into hate
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #4134 on: March 12, 2024, 04:49:18 am »
Akanji insists Alexander-Arnold’s words ‘didn’t matter’ to Manchester City

Liverpool right-back said trophies ‘mean more to us’
‘I don’t think he affected us,’ says City defender

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/11/akanji-insists-alexander-arnold-words-didnt-matter-to-manchester-city

Clearly. That's why you're still talking about it. Because you're not affected.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4135 on: March 12, 2024, 09:37:46 am »
The headline is still up on the BBC site. "Walker praises Oliver for not crumbling at Anfield."

What the fucks going on.

I swear we are living in an alternative universe.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4136 on: March 12, 2024, 09:41:03 am »
The headline is still up on the BBC site. "Walker praises Oliver for not crumbling at Anfield."

What the fucks going on.

Stupid boy.

Of course he crumbled,the fucking wet wipe.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4137 on: March 12, 2024, 09:42:57 am »

What the fucks going on.

It's absolutely shocking. That headline is suitable for a situation where everyone is pretty clear that it would have been a wrong decision to award a penalty, but the crowd went rowdy, players surrounded the ref, pressure was applied to make the wrong call. In reality it would have been 100% the right call to award the penalty and the only crumbling that happened was that Oliver crumbled under the weight of the decision that could impact the title race - but that part is NEVER mentioned, not fucking once. Anfield had nothing to do with it, our team didn't pressure him, crowd for the most part at first had no idea how serious the tackle was - it was all on him and VAR, they crumbled uncontested.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4138 on: March 12, 2024, 09:43:39 am »
Stupid boy.

No he didn't, he stood strong and refused to give the pen, can't have them Scouse bastards winning the league....
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4139 on: March 12, 2024, 09:44:44 am »

What the fucks going on.

The thing is, when asked directly Walker refused to say whether or not it was a pen.

Which makes "crumbling" even more of a nonsense - if even a player on the defending side isn't willing to commit to it not being a penalty, it's hardly "crumbling" to give it.

Sadly this kind of narrative - that Liverpool get the benefit of decisions and referees need to be strong - persists, and no doubt plays a role in the official's decision making. This lead to the farcical situation where Liverpool never get the benefit of the doubt because of the (false) idea that they've had the benefit at some indeterminate point in the past.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4140 on: March 12, 2024, 09:50:22 am »
No he didn't, he stood strong and refused to give the pen, can't have them Scouse bastards winning the league....

Yeah,he was a rock.

Or something.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4141 on: March 12, 2024, 10:20:09 am »

What the fucks going on.

In what world is it ok for a player to talk about a referee as if he's a team mate after such a poor decision that went their way in a big game
We should send Nunez on to say the ref's a cheating bastard who gets paid by Man Citys owners to "freelance" and shat his pants when he realised if he gave the penalty his cushy extravagant trips to Abu Dhabi would no longer be happening

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4142 on: March 12, 2024, 10:22:34 am »
In what world is it ok for a player to talk about a referee as if he's a team mate after such a poor decision that went their way in a big game
We should send Nunez on to say the ref's a cheating bastard who gets paid by Man Citys owners to "freelance" and shat his pants when he realised if he gave the penalty his cushy extravagant trips to Abu Dhabi would no longer be happening

Well they are both employees of the same boss, so yes team mates.

One things is for sure, cheaty are fucking bricking it of us, doing any thing they can to undermine our title win.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4143 on: March 12, 2024, 12:29:43 pm »
Stupid boy.

Yep, he crumbled like a Cadbury's Flake. Instead of giving the obvious and correct decision in the most important game of the season, he totally bottled it. Wet wipe indeed.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4144 on: March 12, 2024, 12:48:24 pm »
Yep, he crumbled like a Cadbury's Flake. Instead of giving the obvious and correct decision in the most important game of the season, he totally bottled it. Wet wipe indeed.

Like I said in reply, he didn't bottle it, he did what he was paid to do ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4145 on: March 12, 2024, 12:49:24 pm »

What the fucks going on.

It's worth a quick watch this. ADFC legend ? He's as thick as 2 planks. His words are nonsensical. He can run fast in straight lines, I'll give him that.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4146 on: March 12, 2024, 12:57:01 pm »

What the fucks going on.

Letting Mikey boy know the first class trip, with 5* accommodation for him and up to 7 of his team, is still on, as Abu Dahbi want him to referee that Abu Dahbi Sunday league decider, in front of a man with a dog.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4147 on: March 12, 2024, 01:01:02 pm »
Dirty Cock is right, the people of Abu Dhabi do think Michael Oliver is the best referee in the league.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4148 on: March 12, 2024, 01:04:56 pm »
The Athletic is a disgrace, I had two comments taken down before just for questioning as to why referees are allowed to work in Abu Dhabi and then get to referee a City v Liverpool game. They are terrified to even look at the question of whether there is a conflict of interest in this, which is totally lunacy.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4149 on: March 12, 2024, 01:05:28 pm »
Like I said in reply, he didn't bottle it, he did what he was paid to do ;)
Don't be such a conspiracy theorist, Robert.  ;)

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #4150 on: March 12, 2024, 01:17:45 pm »

What the fucks going on.

Great another narrative for the rest of this season that gobshites put in refs mind now he should be in trouble for coming out with stuff like that but he wont be
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4151 on: March 12, 2024, 01:18:12 pm »
I think it's great. 

The stupid agenda driven prattling that the media, pundits and ex players are pushing will count for nothing other than even greater exultation from us when we've won it 👍

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #4152 on: March 12, 2024, 01:18:12 pm »
The Athletic is a disgrace, I had two comments taken down before just for questioning as to why referees are allowed to work in Abu Dhabi and then get to referee a City v Liverpool game. They are terrified to even look at the question of whether there is a conflict of interest in this, which is totally lunacy.

Whos funding them these days
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4153 on: March 12, 2024, 01:20:25 pm »

Good question, I will find out.

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4154 on: March 12, 2024, 01:32:54 pm »
I know one thing - they published a copy and paste article on Saudi Arabian clubs a while back and accidentally left in 'we' in the intro when referring to the Saudi league. Bet you they got paid a pretty penny for that particular piece of propaganda.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4155 on: March 12, 2024, 01:35:11 pm »
Funny how football authorities introduce rules that's actually helps City. I mean if you really want to stop cheating it's obvious what to do , rules that's prevent owners from using companies they control to pay money to clubs they own.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4156 on: March 12, 2024, 01:44:08 pm »
I know one thing - they published a copy and paste article on Saudi Arabian clubs a while back and accidentally left in 'we' in the intro when referring to the Saudi league. Bet you they got paid a pretty penny for that particular piece of propaganda.

Well,the whole field of print/digital media is just scraping by these days.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #4157 on: March 12, 2024, 02:01:54 pm »
Do people still subscribe? Everyone I know, including me, cancelled over the past year.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4158 on: March 12, 2024, 02:05:32 pm »
I see City's owner is attempting to takeover the scummy Telegraph they really are taking over everywhere. It's scandalous., there is nothing the Tories won't sell.

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4159 on: March 12, 2024, 02:06:23 pm »
No idea why anyone would still sub to any paywall site! Just use archive.ph if they ever have an article worth reading.
150 IQ never wrong.