Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 413198 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4040 on: March 11, 2024, 09:01:47 am »
Totally different to McGinn's dismissal.

The Double Jeopardy Rule:

His "tackle" was a straight red offence, should have gone for that.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4041 on: March 11, 2024, 09:45:38 am »
Cant stand them as a club, I hope Ederson is done for the season.

Would love Silva to have his leg broken, he’s a proper rat.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4042 on: March 11, 2024, 09:48:17 am »
Apparently the starting value of the teams that started yesterday were (something like)  £320m for LFC and £435m for the cheats.......115 difference......go figure

Online SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #4043 on: March 11, 2024, 09:51:22 am »
I totally lost my head when that rat Silva somehow escaped a yellow for sprinting 20 yards to go straight through the back of Mac Allister in the second half  :no

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #4044 on: March 11, 2024, 10:59:14 am »
I don't usually do this but just seen an absolute belter on Blueloon.

The first thing I watched for with both penalty shouts is the pre contact and the first one he was diving rather than going for the ball and made sure there was contact, as much as I hate it was a penalty.
The second one was never a penalty as J.D. had bent his leg and McA looked for the contact and his face was in pain before contact. Straight leg and he would have given the second one but credit to Oliver he was not falling for it.

So Darwin dived and Mac was looking for it - but it was never a pen anyway because Doku's leg was bent. Right. Good one :lmao

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4045 on: March 11, 2024, 11:02:31 am »

So Darwin dived and Mac was looking for it - but it was never a pen anyway because Doku's leg was bent. Right. Good one :lmao

I also read someone say Mac Allister was diving before the contact?! He clearly saw the high boot coming and was turning away/bracing for the impact.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 11:18:14 am by Crosby Nick »

Online Hestoic

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4046 on: March 11, 2024, 11:04:44 am »
He was going to chest the ball down and had to turn away from Doku's high foot or take that in the chest instead. The ball then bumps off of the top of Macca's arm where his chest would have been. He got to the ball first, alongside the fact that Doku's leg was abnormally high.

It's just so clearly a pen on multiple levels.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4047 on: March 11, 2024, 11:33:11 am »

Think most people's faces would contort "in pain" if they saw a boot coming straight for them like that! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4048 on: March 11, 2024, 11:36:41 am »
I totally lost my head when that rat Silva somehow escaped a yellow for sprinting 20 yards to go straight through the back of Mac Allister in the second half  :no

Could see that coming from Silva a mile off, he's such a snidey little twat and straight away you saw him jump up from a tackle annoyed he didn't get a free kick and launch himself straight into the foul on Macca.

Fair play to him though, even he clearly thought he should've been carded and so made sure he did get one a few seconds later, the dirty little racist prick.  :wanker
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #4049 on: March 11, 2024, 11:36:49 am »
The Ederson challenge on Darwin was worse - and more forceful - than the one McGinn was sent off for earlier in the day against Spurs. It ticked pretty much every box, late, reckless, excessive force and endangered an opponent.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4050 on: March 11, 2024, 11:57:21 am »
The Ederson challenge on Darwin was worse - and more forceful - than the one McGinn was sent off for earlier in the day against Spurs. It ticked pretty much every box, late, reckless, excessive force and endangered an opponent.

I agree with the last sentence but think McGinn’s was a lot worse from an intent point of view (not sure of that counts for anything!). His looked a nasty tackle designed to try and do an opponent. The big Bond villain fucker was just clumsy and very mistimed, think he was clearly trying to hoof the ball away but was just way out of time. He’s not intending to foul Nunez knowing it would be a stonewall penalty.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #4051 on: March 11, 2024, 12:03:40 pm »
Just wanted to add one thing that has already been touched on but... where was Haaland aka worls next greatest striker?

Fucking dominated by VVD, absolute waster goes missing against big teams. Scores 5 against Burnley and people love him

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4052 on: March 11, 2024, 12:18:44 pm »
Just wanted to add one thing that has already been touched on but... where was Haaland aka worls next greatest striker?

Fucking dominated by VVD, absolute waster goes missing against big teams. Scores 5 against Burnley and people love him

Couldn't handle VVD so tried the other side and got dominated by a 21 year old

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #4053 on: March 11, 2024, 12:24:33 pm »
Bernardo Silva's got a new hat.

Online clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4054 on: March 11, 2024, 12:37:13 pm »
Have they had any decision go against them? I'm talking in the last 5 years.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4055 on: March 11, 2024, 12:37:48 pm »
Ge looks like he's coming to the end of his career because of fitness. Still a class player.

Liverpool fan too.

I’m surprised the plums at sky didn’t compare and contrast the hugs with Jurgen and KDB and the argument and attempted cuddles Guardiola that ensued.
Pep must have seen it and in his insecure little way tried to make out that it was a lovers tiff, and that KDB loved him more than, well, you know.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4056 on: March 11, 2024, 12:39:41 pm »
Unbelievable that with KDB, you're the player, I'm the manager, sit the fuck down and shut up. Shows a little bit of what City are like behind the scenes I think

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4057 on: March 11, 2024, 12:41:49 pm »
Have they had any decision go against them? I'm talking in the last 5 years.

That ridiculous Rashford offside goal at United, was it last season?

Online clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4058 on: March 11, 2024, 12:44:23 pm »
That ridiculous Rashford offside goal at United, was it last season?

Ah yes. 1.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4059 on: March 11, 2024, 12:46:05 pm »

Flat track bully all day long. Sergio Aquero was 10 times the player Haaland is.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4060 on: March 11, 2024, 12:48:20 pm »

Our keeper does that at the Etihad & he's off. Totally reckless tackle that could have seriously injured Nunez.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4061 on: March 11, 2024, 12:51:45 pm »
Ah yes. 1.

:D

Agree, they’ve had very few. But just remembered that one.

Online Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #4062 on: March 11, 2024, 01:08:47 pm »

He was too busy being motivated by Trent's comments.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4063 on: March 11, 2024, 01:16:15 pm »

I hate them and him, and you can argue that the keeper being last man is a red, but come on ... it wasn't anywhere near as bad as McGinn's, and wasn't 'excessive force'. He badly mistimed a clearance, and caught Nunez. That was it.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4064 on: March 11, 2024, 01:20:04 pm »
Yeah Ederson legitimately went for the ball, McGinn had zero intention of playing the ball whatsoever, he just kicked him.  Looked to me like it was a groin injury for Ederson, the way his leg wobbled afterwards.  Might be a few weeks out.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline ValiantInstance

• Main Stander
« Reply #4065 on: March 11, 2024, 01:21:29 pm »
Flat track bully all day long. Sergio Aquero was 10 times the player Haaland is.
Nice of Haaland to continue his legacy of bagels at Anfield though.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #4066 on: March 11, 2024, 01:24:39 pm »
Unbelievable that with KDB, you're the player, I'm the manager, sit the fuck down and shut up. Shows a little bit of what City are like behind the scenes I think

He can't run. He's been like that for a while now. He's suffered with injuries, he's 33 in the summer and physically not what he was. Give him the time and space and he will kill you until he's 40 but in a high-intensity game like it was yesterday especially in the second half I think Guardiola knew he was a bit of a liability.

I said in the HT thread that I was confident because City in general are not used to high tempo like we produce in games. They walk through a lot of games. Yes they don't slack and press high etc but they coast a lot of the time because teams sit off and are beaten before kick-off.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4067 on: March 11, 2024, 01:28:04 pm »
Aguero being a boyhood Liverpool fan made sure he never scored for them at Anfield in 10 years :D

No-shows every year like De Bruyne.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4068 on: March 11, 2024, 01:30:20 pm »

I would choose Nunez over Haaland every time, and you can have his picture on the wall without frightening the budgie.

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4069 on: March 11, 2024, 01:33:23 pm »
Nice of Haaland to continue his legacy of bagels at Anfield though.

He’s fully grasped Aguero’s mantle there, the big homer.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4070 on: March 11, 2024, 01:38:13 pm »
Because if the bluster surrounding football now, you can't just say things like 'except for goals, what does he do?' without getting absolutely destroyed by any fan who gets all their views from social media and Sky.

Haaland was shite yesterday. Barely gets involved in a match. He is quite literally just a goal scorer, does absolutely nothing else. Never seen such a so called world class players be so uninvolved in a match as he was yesterday.

BUT, he does score goals. Very, very well. But say to anyone that yeah, but he does little else, and you'll get slaughtered for it. But he doesn't DO anything else.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #4071 on: March 11, 2024, 01:39:28 pm »
The end of the game made me forget, but watching the highlights back....

Trents comments were so spot on. The players tried their best to do a big celebration, but Guardiola just wasn't arsed when they scored.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #4072 on: March 11, 2024, 01:41:11 pm »
Because if the bluster surrounding football now, you can't just say things like 'except for goals, what does he do?' without getting absolutely destroyed by any fan who gets all their views from social media and Sky.

Haaland was shite yesterday. Barely gets involved in a match. He is quite literally just a goal scorer, does absolutely nothing else. Never seen such a so called world class players be so uninvolved in a match as he was yesterday.

BUT, he does score goals. Very, very well. But say to anyone that yeah, but he does little else, and you'll get slaughtered for it. But he doesn't DO anything else.

He's not going to keep is unbelievable record up forever, and will probably be seen in a similar frame as Lewandowski later down the line.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #4073 on: March 11, 2024, 01:46:48 pm »

Yet cheerleaders are still desperate to overhype everything he does.  This from F365 ::)

A battle that Liverpool didn’t win, though social media tells a very different story, was Van Dijk vs Haaland. You know immediately what we’re talking about, because you, like us, will have moved towards the edge of your seat, or indeed fully out of it, as one titan ran at the other.

It was as though Eric Cantona had dropped the ball between them from a hole in the roof of the Anfield cage such was the anticipation and joy we felt in that moment, as the best striker in the Premier League faced up the best defender of a generation.

Haaland smiled after the exchange, presumably aware of the exhilaration it will have provided to the masses, but also because he will have quite reasonably felt that a second chance to run at Van Dijk may well have resulted in a goal. Because although he didn’t score, he picked up the ball in his own half, dribbled to the edge of Liverpool’s box and got a shot away with his favoured left foot. Unfortunately, no further opportunity arose.
Believer

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #4074 on: March 11, 2024, 01:49:47 pm »

Yeah he contributes absolutely nothing to the team other than finishing off chances. He's never involved in build up play, doesn't hold the ball up well and he can't pass.

But he scores hat tricks against Shrewsbury Town & Burnley so Sky will tell you he's the GOAT.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4075 on: March 11, 2024, 01:52:00 pm »
Yet cheerleaders are still desperate to overhype everything he does.  This from F365 ::)

That's fuckin insane.

'...although he didn't score, he picked the ball up in his own half....' etc? So, he 'dribbled' past no-one, didn't outpace the defender, and had an easy to save shot at the end of it? And that's genius now? The 'quite reasonably felt a second chance to run at Van Dijk may well have resulted in a goal' is an absolutely bizarre comment.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4076 on: March 11, 2024, 01:53:45 pm »

He's contributes nothing outside the box. Can't hold the ball up, can't link up consistently and goes missing but hey he scores a lot tap ins so he should win the Ballon d'Or. It just shows where society is these days with the influence of social media leading to a drop in attention spans.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4077 on: March 11, 2024, 01:54:45 pm »
He is a big ugly c*nt.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4078 on: March 11, 2024, 01:56:21 pm »
Silva easily the biggest c*nt in the league

Incidentally, it was quite interesting seeing how jovial all the players and staff were at full time yesterday. There is obviously massive respect between the sets of players, and the two coaches, even if at times City have failed to show that (I'm thinking the song on the plane, the sterling/Gomez incident and Bernardo's behaviour during the guard of honour).

If it wasn't for the massive elephant in the room of 115 charges for cheating hanging over them, everyone would probably look back fondly in years to come of a genuinely fantastic rivalry. Our games against them are always absolute top quality and you're never quite sure who will come out on top.

As it is, there's an asterisk over everything they've achieved, and for us a feeling of what might've been if they had played by the rules like we have. You can't really give them any credit knowing how they've achieved what they have.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4079 on: March 11, 2024, 02:00:24 pm »
It just shows where society is these days with the influence of social media leading to a drop in attention spans.

Absolutey agree. Goalscorer? Absolutely. Footballer? Nah, there's countless other strikers who contribute more than he does.

He's played in a league where he was obviously head and shoulders above anyone else scoring wise because of his pace and size, then in a City side that creates so many chances WE would score 15 a season with a broken leg. But as a footballer, he's poor. Does absolutely nothing and in bigger games vanishes because he doesn't get it fed to him as much as he does against Burnley for example.