Author Topic: LFC Squad - World Cup Break  (Read 45863 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: LFC Squad - World Cup Break
« Reply #200 on: December 6, 2022, 06:52:30 pm »
Who are we playing?
Lyon 11 Dec then Milan 16 Dec
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: December 6, 2022, 06:55:09 pm »
Lyon and AC Milan.  :D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: December 6, 2022, 06:58:28 pm »

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #203 on: December 6, 2022, 07:46:23 pm »

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #204 on: December 6, 2022, 08:02:42 pm »
What time is the kick-off against Lyon, the site i was just looking at says it's 9 a.m eastern? That's the same time as the womens game against Leicester.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: December 6, 2022, 08:25:48 pm »
What a glorious sight that is after so long.

Mané's Naby scoring, All around us, Kopites singing, having fun, It's the season, joy and understanding Merry Christmas, Everton.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: December 6, 2022, 08:40:09 pm »
What time is the kick-off against Lyon, the site i was just looking at says it's 9 a.m eastern? That's the same time as the womens game against Leicester.

2pm GMT.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: December 6, 2022, 10:00:45 pm »
For the first time in a long time I am actually looking forward to us playing a friendly.

But 21st Dec can’t come soon enough

Yeah, it's really weird being in December and not having any games. Despite how our domestic season's going, can't wait to get started again.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #208 on: December 6, 2022, 10:16:03 pm »

Yeah for some mad reason they've arranged it at the same time which is a real shame.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 6, 2022, 11:00:36 pm »

Salah absolutely  focussed on his form, Kostas doesn't know if he's catting or cowing  ;D

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #210 on: December 6, 2022, 11:37:15 pm »
Salah absolutely  focussed on his form, Kostas doesn't know if he's catting or cowing  ;D

It's called Kostasing
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: December 7, 2022, 12:13:02 am »

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #212 on: December 7, 2022, 12:24:59 am »
Yoga with Kostas  ;D

Instead of calming and relaxing you, it gets you completely wired and wound up...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: December 7, 2022, 02:25:22 pm »
Day Deux

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 7, 2022, 02:30:29 pm »
Darwin Nunez will join up with the Liverpool squad on their Dubai training camp on December 12, having been given a week off following his World Cup exploits with Uruguay.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #215 on: December 7, 2022, 02:32:52 pm »
the ‘having the camp in dubai to make it easier for plaeyrs in the world cup’ was a load of shit really.  Being as none of them where ever going to be going straight to Dubai, and in fact, Darwin is the only one there who will join with the training camp anyway.

Such a shame they went there, no need for Liverpool to be having training camps in Dubai.  No excuse for it.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: December 7, 2022, 02:38:06 pm »
the ‘having the camp in dubai to make it easier for plaeyrs in the world cup’ was a load of shit really.  Being as none of them where ever going to be going straight to Dubai, and in fact, Darwin is the only one there who will join with the training camp anyway.

Such a shame they went there, no need for Liverpool to be having training camps in Dubai.  No excuse for it.

Didnt we have to pray at the shrine of some ruler in Asia during pre season? He apparently doesnt have a great track record either.

Cant remember which country it was, so I am going to say Zimbabwe.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #217 on: December 7, 2022, 02:48:06 pm »
Didnt we have to pray at the shrine of some ruler in Asia during pre season? He apparently doesnt have a great track record either.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 7, 2022, 03:06:01 pm »

Perfect weather.

Don't see anything wrong with it myself.

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: December 7, 2022, 03:10:22 pm »
Good weather, good facilities, away from UK media/fans, etc. Makes sense to me.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #220 on: December 7, 2022, 03:16:58 pm »
Perfect weather.

Don't see anything wrong with it myself.

I'd like to think if I worked for the club I could find a place which isn't majorly far from Qatar with good weather, good facilities, away from UK media/fans....but without the human rights abuses of Dubai.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: December 7, 2022, 03:27:11 pm »
I'd like to think if I worked for the club I could find a place which isn't majorly far from Qatar with good weather, good facilities, away from UK media/fans....but without the human rights abuses of Dubai.

Doubt it, Jesus.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #222 on: December 7, 2022, 03:29:34 pm »

Don’t tell the Senegalese whatever you do.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: December 7, 2022, 03:32:27 pm »
Joe, Bobby, Millie, Kostas, and Adrian visited local children at the Rashid Centre for People of Determination in Dubai this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1600502088324128768

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: December 7, 2022, 04:29:01 pm »

Good luck with that.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: December 7, 2022, 04:39:48 pm »
Good luck with that.

Be a nice gig wouldnt it? Alas, the point stands. The location, facilities, whatever is a nonsense excuse.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: December 7, 2022, 04:48:06 pm »
Be a nice gig wouldnt it? Alas, the point stands. The location, facilities, whatever is a nonsense excuse.

I'm sure you have Google maps - can you share some suggestions with us?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: December 7, 2022, 04:54:20 pm »
I'm sure you have Google maps - can you share some suggestions with us?

Where we could have held a mid-pre season training camp in a country which doesn't have appalling human rights abuses...? But decent weather and facilities? Really? I dunno Red Berry. North Korea.

Its a shit decision. It doesnt mean we need to start whataboutting or suggesting the club or manager can never speak out on anything again but the fact remains...its not a good call. To say we've chosen it to stay close to our players at the WC is ridiculous, particularly considering those players are all likely to shoot off elsewhere on a short break before they rejoin the squad anyway (as Darwin has).

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: December 7, 2022, 06:07:37 pm »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: December 7, 2022, 06:53:22 pm »
who are those guys?

Didn't realize the Bobby was such a Mike Myers fan that he got a tattoo of him on his arm! But you know what - Austin Powers is funny in any language

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: December 7, 2022, 08:43:11 pm »
Where we could have held a mid-pre season training camp in a country which doesn't have appalling human rights abuses...? But decent weather and facilities? Really? I dunno Red Berry. North Korea.

Its a shit decision. It doesnt mean we need to start whataboutting or suggesting the club or manager can never speak out on anything again but the fact remains...its not a good call. To say we've chosen it to stay close to our players at the WC is ridiculous, particularly considering those players are all likely to shoot off elsewhere on a short break before they rejoin the squad anyway (as Darwin has).

You said you were sure we could have found a place "not majorly far" from Qatar that didn't have the human rights abuses of Dubai. I just asked you where that might be, as you seem pretty sure about it.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #233 on: December 7, 2022, 08:45:41 pm »
Didn't realize the Bobby was such a Mike Myers fan that he got a tattoo of him on his arm! But you know what - Austin Powers is funny in any language

Oh behave!

And is that Chris Moyles under the elbow?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: December 7, 2022, 08:57:26 pm »
You said you were sure we could have found a place "not majorly far" from Qatar that didn't have the human rights abuses of Dubai. I just asked you where that might be, as you seem pretty sure about it.

Cyprus  :thumbup

But sure you focus on the important stuff mate.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: December 7, 2022, 09:34:40 pm »

don’t think that was even a big factor considering the players all where/are going on holiday straight after and most won;t even go to Dubai now. Sounds like it was used an excuse to make their poor choice palatable.   They could have done what they did in the past and gone to places like the Canary isles.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #236 on: December 7, 2022, 09:38:22 pm »
don’t think that was even a big factor considering the players all where/are going on holiday straight after and most won;t even go to Dubai now. Sounds like it was used an excuse to make their poor choice palatable.   They could have done what they did in the past and gone to places like the Canary isles.

They were worried about bumping into Rob.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: December 7, 2022, 09:54:37 pm »

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: December 7, 2022, 09:57:23 pm »
We could've gone down to Aussie land where it's summer now. Training on the Gold Coast.  :D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: December 7, 2022, 10:18:10 pm »
Cyprus  :thumbup

But sure you focus on the important stuff mate.

Lol. Let our moral compass take us to a country that has helped Putin and his mates launder blood money for the last few decades. Every country has blood on it's hands. Grow up.