Author Topic: PL Liverpool 9 (nine)v B'mth 0 Diaz x 2 Elliot, TAA, Bobby x 2, Fabio, Diaz, VVD  (Read 18461 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Well in today lads. I haven't seen the goals yet except for Harvey's.
Get a few more players fit, put a decent run together and we can get back up there.
Probably the best side we could have faced today to get a bit of Rythm going
Interesting that John Henry was there today
Why get your hopes up like that?

Robbie (the oracle) Savage said the title race was over last week.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
He’s turning into Robert Stack. One for the oldies.
Must be telling that guy he can't deal with that right now.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Prioritising a moan about referees and VAR into a post about a NINE-0 win. Impressive
We should at least be consistent. (unlike the refs. ;) )
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
What a fucking response.

22 season up and running boys and girls
YNWA - JFT97

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Virgil bossing the box.  8)

Travers does a Pickford for the cameras. :)

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Usually the statsmen end sentences about records with ‘Only Mo Salah has scored more’

Today it’s ‘only Mo salah didn’t get involved’ :D he’ll probably bang in 5 next week now!

Lovely return to form
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Big question is, was Linda there?
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I think Goldbridge had Salah as his captain. He sounded pissed off when I caught up with his watchalong. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
Most of the plaudits will go to the attacking players but I thought Joe Gomez had a great game. Bournemouth didn't test him but he did his job very well. Pushed up and kept the attack in going. He's done well lately.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Nice to just put one beyond the reach of the ref.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
we needed a win desperately so I will take a 9-0

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can we at the very least get the thread over 9 pages.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline art03

• Kopite
i guess we finally decided to play

Online RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
Apparently, somebody in our dressing room asked Klopp if he had any firm opinions about the kind of winning margin he'd like to see today....and Jürgen just said

"Nein..."

It's amazing what can happen when the dressing room misunderstands the gaffer's native tongue!!

:D :D :D

YNWA

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
Bobby reaching the 100 mark means that Klopp is the first manager in our history to have 3 different players reach treble numbers of goals in his tenure.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline samifan

• Main Stander
When you see how the teams we’ve played against before the mancs have performed since it shows there was no crisis. Just need to give every game same intensity of effort like they were doing last season

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
OG obvs, but the ball in is sublime and I would have put money on Díaz finishing it if Mepham hadn't. 8)

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Think Alexander-Arnold's been off form at the start of the season but what a sexy criss that was for the own goal.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hopefully they have tough match tomorrow too

Yeah, hopefully, Nick.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Aye, no bad.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Quick feet from Bobby Dazzler. 8)

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Kinda bit of a shame you don't get a point per goal ;D
Linudden.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We need to keep this intensity up in games for as long as we can now. No more starting off slowly. Mad intensity and clinical finishing like we saw today is what we need from here on in. Easier said than done though.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Another fabulous ball in and a great touch by Tsimikas. Another Anfield account opened with style. 8)

Hard to pick a favourite this afternoon, but this is probably mine.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Think Alexander-Arnold's been off form at the start of the season but what a sexy criss that was for the own goal.
Reckon it brought a smile to the face of Darwin Nunez
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing game, gutted I had to give my tickets away due to family gatherings!
I think you need to make that  a habit.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
Ooooo I dunno lads, 5 points behind city with only 34 match days to go.

Serves all those people bloody crying about "title race over, top 4 at best". Hopefully they stay in their holes for a while.

These boys hate losing. Could have played Real Madrid today and we would have chopped their heads off.

Trent had a blinder today.

MOTM for me, among about 10 other good candidates.

great that the players getting hammered after Monday - Trent, Virg and Bobby - all scored ... basically "go screw yourselves" to the complainers (which includes me, to be honest).

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Bournemouth must have thought it couldn't get any worse at this stage - until Díaz popped up again. 8)

Sweet delivery by Tsimikas too - offers something different.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
OG obvs, but the ball in is sublime and I would have put money on Díaz finishing it if Mepham hadn't. 8)

he would have been called off.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
Wonderful game, exactly the tonic that was needed. Firmino - 3 assists, 2 goals.  Elliot looking the real deal. Fab back to his best. Gomez imperious. Trent with a worldie. What a game.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Usman1987

• Main Stander

Diaz would have been offside

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Reckon it brought a smile to the face of Darwin Nunez

I hope so, he's been a nuisance for the opposition in all his games so far, once he works out his movement when Alexander-Arnold has the ball, it's going to be epic :D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Saus76

• Complete and utter embarrassment
  • Anny Roader
Perfect game today for us. A fantastic result and just the tonic the lads need to push on now.

Offline ConqueredAllOfEurope

• Shit, just realised I can have a custom title...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Now that's more like it. Happy for all the young lads that got some game time (and goals for Harvey and Carvalho).

Biggest difference I noticed besides the obvious improvement in intensity and tempo was our full backs seemed a little more deeper today and a bit more disciplined. I have no stats or graph to back that up, just something I saw.

Hopefully this will now kick start our season and we go on a winning run. Injured players should hopefully be returning soon. Up the fucking reds!
"We have to change from doubter to believer... now"

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL Liverpool 8 v B'mth 0 Diaz x 2 Elliot, TAA, Bobby x 2, Fabio, Diaz, VVD
« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2022, 08:44:52 pm »
Will be the last game on, guaranteed

It'll only be the goals, zero other highlights unless they can somehow find some to show Bournemouth doing something too.

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Now that's more like it. Happy for all the young lads that got some game time (and goals for Harvey and Carvalho).

Biggest difference I noticed besides the obvious improvement in intensity and tempo was our full backs seemed a little more deeper today and a bit more disciplined. I have no stats or graph to back that up, just something I saw.

Hopefully this will now kick start our season and we go on a winning run. Injured players should hopefully be returning soon. Up the fucking reds!

Agreed on the full backs. Both today were going round the outside, first few games not so much. And look at the difference it makes.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Unforgettable that today. To a man outstanding. Onto Newcastle.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
Both today were going round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
Round the outside, round the outside.

;D