Author Topic: PL Liverpool 9 (nine)v B'mth 0 Diaz x 2 Elliot, TAA, Bobby x 2, Fabio, Diaz, VVD  (Read 18456 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
The Harvey Elliot interview on LFCTV was tough to watch, I hadn't realised he'd lost his nan a couple of days ago. He got really emotional. Great tribute from the captain but that goes without saying twitter can go suck itself.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Carvalho is a little shithouse and I am here for it  ;D

Great to see him get his first goal, great to see Harvey score a cracker, Luis grab another couple too, and Bobby doing Bobby things, also a bit funny that Mo didn’t score  ;D

Nice to see the young lads get their league debuts too.

Best thing was the total effort, and never letting up, and a couple players who had shockers on Monday respond with full commitment.

Hopefully everyone is a bit happier now, and this thread will not go over 8 pages.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
You can guarantee some bitter will be fuming, "they're making it all about themselves again, fucking Redshite", instead of getting behind a gesture of support to her family.
Of course they will, but we're not taking lectures from those who placed a wreath of blue poppies on a war memorial on Remembrance Day.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
Imagine if we dropped points... :)
Haha yes. If we had I would not have come near this forum for at least a month.  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
John Henry was at the game today.

Offline Usman1987

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
How comes there's no thread on Olivia's death? Or am I missing it

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Harvey Elliot interview on LFCTV was tough to watch, I hadn't realised he'd lost his nan a couple of days ago. He got really emotional. Great tribute from the captain but that goes without saying twitter can go suck itself.

He won't get many tougher in his lifetime,did well to compose himself,we all know what it's like trying to remove that lump in your throat.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
If those results shook the complacency out of us then I'll take them on the chin.

Best to play shite at the very start of the season than when it really matters at the end. Hopefully another convincing win against the Geordies will mean we're back on track again. Nunez must have been pissed off that he missed the party today.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
How comes there's no thread on Olivia's death? Or am I missing it

In the Liverpool life forum.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=336864.840

Offline Nyx

• Kemlynite
  • Has Gomez scored yet?
Delighted with that response.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
That was pretty cool. I particularly liked that goal we scored.

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
Blimey. Klopp asked for a response and he got it. Feels like the season finally started after sleepwalking through our first three games. At 4-0 I was thinking, "I've really missed this Liverpool."

I watched with my three-year-old and commented about Harvey being emotional after he scored. Every goal after that, my lad would jump up and say, "oh he's sad." Got progressively funnier as the scoreline ran up into absurd numbers.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Anyone else like Jurgen consoling Parker fir being the sacrificial lamb

We bled bournemouth at an altar made of skulls
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

He’s turning into Robert Stack. One for the oldies.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So glad the first 3 games dont count.

back to our normal hungry selves and Bournemouth just cant live with that.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We played with the intensity we know we can play with. On the front foot, winning every second ball. Bit of a mad atmosphere in the ground, everyone was just laughing for the last 10.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
He’s turning into Robert Stack. One for the oldies.
hopefully he can explain our start to the season
JFT 96

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan

Is that guy asking John where the Minamino money is?

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Great response. Also great opportunity for young players to get some game time

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Fantastic result, some great goals. Wish VAR had spent as much time looking at Rashford's goal as they do looking at our goals.

Ref was shite, no protection of our players, 2 or 3 tackles from behind very early on and he hardly even spoke to them, didnt matter today, but still pissed me off!

How Salah missed that chance in the first half I have no idea, was such great football too, Bobby's back heel!

Great game, bring on the Saudi's

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 06:15:54 pm by vicar »

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Some really great goals in there, fingers crossed we can kick on from here.
Hard to believe 9 goals and none for Salah.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: PL Liverpool 8 v B'mth 0 Diaz x 2 Elliot, TAA, Bobby x 2, Fabio, Diaz, VVD
« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2022, 06:11:22 pm »
Long season for Bournemouth
Long trip back for Bournemouth fans ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Pleasing, so, so much better. If we’d played like that on Monday we’d have won.

On a negative note, I captained Mo Salah. How on Earth do you score 9 and he doesn’t get a single goal or assist  ;D

Bournemouth were desperately poor. Maybe the worst side I’ve seen at Anfield (last season’s Utd game perhaps) but at least they were committed and made us work for it. They were just utterly terrified and I think if we didn’t run over them in the first 6 minutes they’d have been a lot better as they grew into the game.

Alisson had little to do but swept well. Gomez was quality. Robbo back on it in a way we haven’t seen for some time. VVD unchallenged and Trent being more diligent defensively whilst still maintaining his threat was good to see. What a strike for the goal too.

Also lovely to see the game go in a manner that allowed Clark and Bajcetic some minutes. Carvalho took his goal well. Nice to see Bobby playing so well but I still wouldn’t start him when Nunez is back.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Great for Bobby to get back on the scoresheet.  8)

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Helluva way to open your account Harvey lad.  8)

Offline klopptopia

• Anny Roader
Did we setup 433 again? Didn’t get to watch it today

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
L0L! (Check the attachment)
Even the media's making fun of the people- incl. fans who were overreacting! ;D

Anyway, fantastic result and a satisfying response!
Monday's game was the worst I've seen in a long time from Klopp's reds, so this was encouraging. Our lads know they messed up, and Jurgen and the team knew what to do to not just get the result, but to batter someone!

Onwards!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That result will be a huge confidence boost for the lads going into the game against Newcastle which will no doubt be a much sterner test.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Thought he'd lost this a couple of times but managed to keep it going. Top touch there from Bobby too.
Well in Trent.  8)

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
great result but we should've won anyway - bournemouth y'know

great respect from our fans (i guess from bournemouth fans too) and wasn't 9 goals just fitting

so i'm looking forward to this 9-goal performance getting as many pages as the loss to utd - so another 20 pages to go  :wave

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
Amazing game, gutted I had to give my tickets away due to family gatherings!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
That result will be a huge confidence boost for the lads going into the game against Newcastle which will no doubt be a much sterner test.

Hopefully they have tough match tomorrow too
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Great for Bobby to get back on the scoresheet.  8)

Peach of a cross and header though.
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
great result but we should've won anyway - bournemouth y'know

great respect from our fans (i guess from bournemouth fans too) and wasn't 9 goals just fitting

so i'm looking forward to this 9-goal performance getting as many pages as the loss to utd - so another 20 pages to go  :wave

Nah, it's never going to.
A good win is usually 10 pages- 12. 14/15 For a great win.

This? I'd say ermmm... 10.

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
Well in today lads. I haven't seen the goals yet except for Harvey's.
Get a few more players fit, put a decent run together and we can get back up there.
Probably the best side we could have faced today to get a bit of Rythm going
Interesting that John Henry was there today

Offline Heritage

• Main Stander
  • Boot Room Fanatic
Ooooo I dunno lads, 5 points behind city with only 34 match days to go.

Serves all those people bloody crying about "title race over, top 4 at best". Hopefully they stay in their holes for a while.

These boys hate losing. Could have played Real Madrid today and we would have chopped their heads off.

Trent had a blinder today.
🔥97🔥

🏆 x 42

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Travers probably should have been favourite for this (?) Bobby with another great touch.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Fantastic result, some great goals. Wish VAR had spent as much time looking at Rashford's goal as they do looking at our goals.

Ref was shite, no protection of our players, 2 or 3 tackles from behind very early on and he hardly even spoke to them, didnt matter today, but still pissed me off!

How Salah missed that chance in the first half I have no idea, was such great football too, Bobby's back heel!

Great game, bring on the Saudi's

Prioritising a moan about referees and VAR into a post about a NINE-0 win. Impressive