Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW - Fulham v Liverpool - League, Sat 6 Aug @ 12:30pm  (Read 19336 times)

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: MATCH PREVIEW - Fulham v Liverpool - League, Sat 6 Aug @ 12:30pm
« Reply #40 on: August 2, 2022, 09:51:26 am »
I've missed football.

I think right now, it's a bit of escapism from everything that's going wrong with the world. The Government, the cost of living, the war in Ukraine, etc. Fuck me, it's a lot and it's hard not to get down about it.

In 2018, I tried to take my own life a couple of times - I was shit at it, obviously - but the one shining light was watching Liverpool. 90 minutes where I forgot about being depressed and just watched Klopp's tricky Reds. It was mint. I know that football today doesn't reflect our society, that a lot of us often feel priced-out, forgotten, and neglected... but I'll always love the club for giving me that escape.

Up the Reds and let's have a cracking season.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #41 on: August 2, 2022, 12:40:53 pm »
I've missed football.

I think right now, it's a bit of escapism from everything that's going wrong with the world. The Government, the cost of living, the war in Ukraine, etc. Fuck me, it's a lot and it's hard not to get down about it.

In 2018, I tried to take my own life a couple of times - I was shit at it, obviously - but the one shining light was watching Liverpool. 90 minutes where I forgot about being depressed and just watched Klopp's tricky Reds. It was mint. I know that football today doesn't reflect our society, that a lot of us often feel priced-out, forgotten, and neglected... but I'll always love the club for giving me that escape.

Take care mate. And always remember when you support Liverpool....YNWA. There's always people here who will help.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: August 2, 2022, 12:49:15 pm »
I've missed football.

Well in with the humour mate ! Yes we are so lucky to have Jurgan and to share in the spirit that has infused the whole "Liverpool family" since he has taken over at the helm. Take care. Keep friends close. Have a blast this season.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #43 on: August 2, 2022, 12:59:40 pm »
I’ll never understand why the richest sport in the world is just about the only one where the on pitch official is supposed to monitor the game while also running the clock. It should be kept off pitch and the clock stopped for VAR reviews and subs - if not all dead ball situations.
The time wasting has gotten extreme … I liked both results but the womens euros final and the Madrid city game last 10 minutes featured almost zero actual football, seems like an easy problem to solve

Also while I’m here … Fulham is a really nice ground to visit and a great opening fixture if we have to be away from anfield

The referee adds 4 minutes on. During time added on, a team does some obvious time-wasting. The player might be booked, and ref points to his watch to indicate he'll be adding the time on.

That's all good, except that at exactly 4 minutes after the 90,he then blows his whistle for the end of the game! Infuriating, and encourages and rewards time wasting!
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #44 on: August 2, 2022, 02:10:12 pm »
I can’t quite get my head around Ali coming straight back in for this one without any pre-season minutes. Is it less of a risk with a goalkeeper if they have been training for 7-10 days? I would have thought they needed time to get sharp too?

I expect to see the same team that started v City, unless Ali comes back in.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #45 on: August 2, 2022, 02:39:40 pm »
I can’t quite get my head around Ali coming straight back in for this one without any pre-season minutes. Is it less of a risk with a goalkeeper if they have been training for 7-10 days? I would have thought they needed time to get sharp too?

Problem is though, where do you bring him in otherwise?

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: August 2, 2022, 02:44:22 pm »
Problem is though, where do you bring him in otherwise?

We wouldn't arrange a game or two behind closed doors, this week and next for example?

Offline TtotheVizzo

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: August 2, 2022, 03:46:34 pm »
I think we do have a behind closed doors game the day after Fulham but I think the gulf in class between Alisson and Adrian (no offence to Adrian) is so wide that potential sharpness doesn't even touch the sides.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 2, 2022, 03:56:35 pm »

So long as he can stand up for 94 minutes, kick a ball a few times and make the odd save he'll be fine. ;)

He's playing with the same back 4, he's training with lethal finishers, he's getting enough work out in training.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #49 on: August 2, 2022, 03:57:09 pm »
If Ali concedes one through rustiness, it matters not as he will probably get a couple of assists in and may even nod one in himself.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 2, 2022, 06:34:16 pm »
If Ali concedes one through rustiness, it matters not as he will probably get a couple of assists in and may even nod one in himself.

To be fair, if he concedes one through rustiness, the likelihood is Adrian would equally have either let it in, or just parried it straight to their nearest player for a golden chance.  He also can't kick the ball straight.  I know he is only 3rd choice, but the gulf between our 2nd choice in Kelleher and him is is huge, let alone Alli and him.  As long as he has been fit enough to do 2-3 days of training, I don't think it will matter hugely, as he has only been out for what, 3 weeks  - and he would have done given he started training last week.

And this is probably the ideal game to have him come back for - Palace are far, far stronger than Fulham, and personally don't see how an additional 5 days of training without matches would help with sharpness.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #51 on: August 2, 2022, 07:18:17 pm »
I dont care who is in goal for this one. Adrian is good enough for me.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 2, 2022, 08:05:40 pm »
Get me Darwin Nunez!! Made for a hattrick, Bobby was decent v City but the threat level just went up big time when Darwin entered. He'll feast here.

Unlikely as it is, I'd love to see both. No-one slots a ball better than Bobby and Nunez obviously has an instinct for those runs. It'd be carnage.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #53 on: August 2, 2022, 08:12:39 pm »
Similarly to Norwich last season this is about as kind as a fixture you could have asked for on the opening day, with all respect to Fulham. Being home would have been nicer but really it shouldn't make too much of a difference and hopefully we can carry a win into our first home fixture.

Alisson
Trent   Matip   VVD   Robertson
Fabinho   Thiago   Henderson
Salah   Nunez   Diaz

Feels so weird not having Mane in a predicted line-up. Some good points on Alisson's fitness and whether he should play, for me absolutely but even with Adrian we should be far too good for these. Without a shadow of a doubt I'd start Nunez over Firmino, too. I think if he starts, he scores at least one here. Salah loves a goal on the opening day so let's hope there's one in it for him, too. Remember when the front three all played together at Watford on the opening day and each one scored? Something like that would be lovely, just with all 3 points this time. Fulham's line-up is little to right home about, I'm hoping we can go here and just get loads of shots off at Leno, who's a bit shite IMO. Anyway ...

COME ON YOU FUCKIN REDMEN!!!!!!
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: August 2, 2022, 09:07:50 pm »
Looking at Fulham's main message board, and a lot of posters trotting out predicted starting XI's that include such relegation stalwarts like Kebano, Ream, Cairney, Reed, Decordova-Reid, etc.

This could be a mauling.

Fulham's hierarchy apparently never learn and unless something drastically changes over the coming few weeks, Fulham are going straight back down to the Championship without any semblance of a fight.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 2, 2022, 09:45:40 pm »
We will win, but I have this irrational fear that we get a really tough game down there on most occasions?

Our last 4 games with Klopp we drew one, lost one, two wins including one by a Milner penalty.

4-0 to us.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #56 on: August 2, 2022, 10:21:35 pm »
Looking at Fulham's main message board, and a lot of posters trotting out predicted starting XI's that include such relegation stalwarts like Kebano, Ream, Cairney, Reed, Decordova-Reid, etc.

This could be a mauling.

Fulham's hierarchy apparently never learn and unless something drastically changes over the coming few weeks, Fulham are going straight back down to the Championship without any semblance of a fight.

If Silva sets them up how he did last season it could actually be embarrassing, cricket score territory

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #57 on: August 2, 2022, 10:40:37 pm »

Didn’t Allison miss pre season training a couple of years ago and then suffer a calf injury in his first game?

Edit - Calf injury against Norwich August 2019. Out for two months.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2022, 10:49:03 pm by So... Howard Phillips »

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: August 2, 2022, 10:46:27 pm »
If Silva sets them up how he did last season it could actually be embarrassing, cricket score territory

I'd be very surprised if he did that.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #59 on: August 2, 2022, 10:47:49 pm »
Hopefully I don’t end up with egg on my face here but I don’t think we could of asked for much of a better first fixture to be honest. I think we’ll win by 3 or 4

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: August 2, 2022, 11:09:46 pm »
Hopefully I don’t end up with egg on my face here but I don’t think we could of asked for much of a better first fixture to be honest. I think we’ll win by 3 or 4

We could have.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #61 on: August 2, 2022, 11:11:17 pm »
I'd be very surprised if he did that.

Question is do they know another way of playing? We've been frustrated by plenty of teams in the past but most of them will have had prior experience setting up to frustrate. Most of that Fulham squad (As named above by Lone Star) are only used to comfortable Championship victories and comfortable Premier League defeats. Defensively they weren't even very good last season, and they lost 10 games in the Championship. No shame in that happening over 46 games but it doesn't bode well for the Prem.

It might be enough to hold out against average sides, but it should mean very few problems for Liverpool.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 2, 2022, 11:18:08 pm »
Personally I would go for Nunez, he got his goal against City which despite what everyone says that was a very competitive game to both sets of players

Would be good for him to go against a lesser team as his first PL game and he looked sharp in that game. Knowing Klopp he will prolly go with Bobby though. Think the rest of the team literally picks itself. id be shocked to not see Alisson

Alisson
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robbo
Fab
Hendo
Thiago
Salah
Nunez
Diaz

Subs; Adrian, Gomez, Konate, Milner, Jones, Keita, Elliot, Carvalho, Firmino

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #63 on: August 2, 2022, 11:20:09 pm »
Pretty sure Bobby will start on Saturday. Nunez to come on from the bench.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: August 3, 2022, 03:40:18 am »
Pretty sure Bobby will start on Saturday. Nunez to come on from the bench.

He’ll be the best Bobby in London at the weekend, despite what they tell you in King’s across.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: August 3, 2022, 03:42:16 am »
Personally I would go for Nunez, he got his goal against City which despite what everyone says that was a very competitive game to both sets of players

Would be good for him to go against a lesser team as his first PL game and he looked sharp in that game. Knowing Klopp he will prolly go with Bobby though. Think the rest of the team literally picks itself. id be shocked to not see Alisson

Alisson
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robbo
Fab
Hendo
Thiago
Salah
Nunez
Diaz

Subs; Adrian, Gomez, Konate, Milner, Jones, Keita, Elliot, Carvalho, Firmino

Aside from the keeper (as much as I like Adrian), that bench is such a good mix of talent, quality, experience and youth. Although, Adrian does fit into the experienced category.
« Last Edit: August 3, 2022, 03:50:43 am by Peabee »
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Andy2508

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #66 on: August 3, 2022, 08:33:19 am »

We could start Adrian and bring Ali on at half time to ease him in, with us now having 5 subs at our disposal. I’d personally start Ali from the off but it’s an option, equally I think Adrian played well on Saturday so wouldn’t mind too much if he played the full 99.

On the 5 sub rule - have all 5 subs got to be made across 3 stops in play max? So we won’t have the potential of the game being stopped 10 times for subs?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 3, 2022, 10:52:47 am »
We could start Adrian and bring Ali on at half time to ease him in, with us now having 5 subs at our disposal. I’d personally start Ali from the off but it’s an option, equally I think Adrian played well on Saturday so wouldn’t mind too much if he played the full 99.

On the 5 sub rule - have all 5 subs got to be made across 3 stops in play max? So we won’t have the potential of the game being stopped 10 times for subs?

I think my fear is just Adrian v Mitrovic and if they targeted him. I have faith in the defence but Adrian's distribution is dreadful, as we saw on Saturday, and I think think he'd come off well against a physical presence if they went route one or peltered us with crosses.

However, thankfully we control so many games and our defence is very good, so any Adrian slip up could hopefully be bailed out by the forwards - again, like Saturday.

I don't want us to risk Ali in any way, especially with Kelleher out. There are some big games coming early - away at Old Trafford, away at Chelsea and away at Everton in the first 5 weeks of the season.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 3, 2022, 11:02:52 am »

I'd imagine its less of a risk, is a shot not just a shot?

Its different for outfield players with the match fitness but I dunno, think you could simulate the same things he will face at Fulham pretty well in some training games

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: August 3, 2022, 11:15:29 am »
The Community Shield game was a massive help, I think. People can say it's a friendly all they like but it felt way more competitive than most friendlies, and against an elite side to boot. I doubt any of Fulham's pre-season games have come close to that level of intensity.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: August 3, 2022, 11:25:55 am »
Love the optimism on here of us bagging a handful  :D

Just want 3 points, a clean sheet and Nunez starting. No reason for him not to, I'm sure hes played against plenty of Fulham-tier sides and he'll get plenty of chances up front to gel with our fowards (if not already).

Can't fuckin wait for the season to get started.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: August 3, 2022, 12:19:48 pm »
I'm always a bit conflicted playing promoted clubs early, we've seen a few hit the ground running, treating every game like a cup final while the opposition are still getting up to speed. A bit of early positivity from them in their home ground could make things a bit tricky. That said, they're so many levels behind us and we look sharp enough that I think we'll just bag a few goals anyway.

I'd be tempted to start with Nunez personally, it gives him minutes to bed into the team and he should get plenty of chances to score. The only way I'd go with Bobby is if we think they're going to spend the first hour crunching our players while the ref shrugs his shoulders.

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: August 3, 2022, 01:39:53 pm »

I don't mean to be harsh here, but a rusty Alisson is better than the best version of Adrian. We're talking about the best goalkeeper in the world here. He could come off his sofa and be better than Adrian.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #73 on: August 3, 2022, 01:46:16 pm »
Get me Darwin Nunez!! Made for a hattrick, Bobby was decent v City but the threat level just went up big time when Darwin entered. He'll feast here.

Bobby did a good job on Saturday. Usual Bobby stuff of closing down and opening spaces, part of the reason we were able to control KDB and restrict his supply to Haaland.
Nunez was different role. Interesting that Klopp started with Bobby and when City looked to change and refresh he unleashed him. Direct and full on attacking.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #74 on: August 3, 2022, 01:50:03 pm »
That’s the thing that really pisses me off.

And a career ending tackle in the first minute that doesn’t even warrant a booking.
Still say Webb shit his pants when Eto nearly broke Hendo’s leg in the first minute at Chelsea. 13/14
Cost us points that could have made the difference that season. Should have been a red but the original baldy fraud shit out of the big call, and not for the first time. 
Media bollocks about ruining the spectacle is just that - bollocks.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #75 on: August 3, 2022, 01:53:24 pm »
The Community Shield game was a massive help, I think. People can say it's a friendly all they like but it felt way more competitive than most friendlies, and against an elite side to boot. I doubt any of Fulham's pre-season games have come close to that level of intensity.

No such thing as a friendly with us and them currently.
Their massive cheating and them pipping us by a point - twice - has given our lads a bit of a grudge I think. Their lads want to be loved and somehow think beating us would help. Also Pep is desperate to beat us at any level.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 3, 2022, 02:05:36 pm »
Still say Webb shit his pants when Eto nearly broke Hendo’s leg in the first minute at Chelsea. 13/14
Cost us points that could have made the difference that season. Should have been a red but the original baldy fraud shit out of the big call, and not for the first time. 
Media bollocks about ruining the spectacle is just that - bollocks.

Yeah I was fuming about that myself, especially as Eto'o scored the winner :no

Not saying that the result would have been different, as I've always believed losing a forward, especially in a Mourinho team, doesn't really affect you defensive play, but that was a red card offence all day long. Webb didn't shit his pants, it was blatant cheating. Rat faced Riley gave Sami a red on 4 minutes at Old Trafford about 10 years earlier, so he knew he could and should give a red that early. If it was Hendo on Eto'o, Hendo would have walked.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #77 on: August 3, 2022, 02:21:47 pm »
3 points please.

Assume this will be a topic of conversation all season, but will be interesting to see how we use Elliott and Carvalho, especially against opposition lower in the table. Doubt either one of them starts, although with 5 subs, I think both will get minutes.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 3, 2022, 05:22:33 pm »
Those training today:

Defenders: Matip, Gomez, Phillips, Van den Berg, Alexander-Arnold, Mabaya, Chambers

Midfielders: Thiago, Fabinho, Henderson, Elliott, Milner, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Clarkson, Cain

Forwards: Salah, Diaz, Nunez, Firmino, Clark, Frauendorf

Not pictured: Van Dijk, Konate, Robertson, Tsimikas, Ramsay, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Jota

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 3, 2022, 06:23:14 pm »

Not pictured: Van Dijk, Konate, Robertson, Tsimikas, Ramsay, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Jota

Milner starting the season in his favoured LB position would be a laugh  :D