Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’ Origi (man, myth, legend’) 83’  (Read 48069 times)

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
The rest are in full on conspiracy mode. "2 stonewall penalties, 2 red cards, refs are corrupt etc." I went to read it for a giggle, but had to leave for my sanity, utterly, utterly toxic. No one should be this upset over a game, it's so immature and selfish.
Good. Let them stew, I hope they boil in it. They're toxic on and off the pitch, and incapable of ever admitting fault. There is a reason we are 50 points better off than them... Because we're an amazing team that doesn't crumble under pressure. They are the mentality midgets and now that they've added cheating and diving to their repertoire, I can't wait to see the back of them.

Don't know who they'll blame next season when they can't claim it's a Redshite conspiracy.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/

"That's the funniest shit i've seen since pep two-fingers"

"thanks boss, i try"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 08:26:21 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Taking the piss out of Coleman...

:)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Deserve to go down on the basis of that shithouse performance and antics.

Can’t wait to see Championship yard digs kick the shit out of rate face diving c*nt Gordon.

I remember Royle and his dogs of shite coming to Anfield and kicking fuck out of us and them celebrating a draw and laughing because they got away with it. Embarrassing seeing you team so poor that you revel in kicking fuck out of talented players, whilst your so called stars are rolling and flopping.
The Trent yellow - Gordon actually dived over the challenge and left his leg. The pained roll and histrionics were purely to try and get a fellow professional sent off. Lampard was trained by Jose. It shows.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
I hear that Lourdes have made an approach to Everton. Apparently they have never seen so many recoveries from life threatening injuries in the space of 90minutes.
The feigning a head injury is disgusting, but difficult for pundits to to call out, because it undermines the genuine concern for this issue, it is so despicable.
When he went down after heading the ball with no one even near him, I almost broke my coffee mug in frustration.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gordon's diving predates Lampard,  tbf.  He was doing it from his first few starts. 

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Allan with 0 passes in open play will never be not funny.

Online 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Ok.. I'm going to watch the second half.. just so I can forget the first half..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero

Fucking hell. Next season. .. just you wait

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Fucking hell. Next season. .. just you wait

Coleman was like something possessed today. Possessed of everything but the ball.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
Allan with 0 passes in open play will never be not funny.

is this real or banter  :o
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97

No he made two successful passes in 73 minutes both restarts.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Just seen a replay of Trents yellow card. He never actually touched him. Gordan just jumped and kicked the ground on purpose to get the free kick. If he'd just played on he'd be in on goal the daft prick.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Stodgy start which gave them a chance to shithouse their way thru the 1st half which was a bit disappointing. So glad we have options that can come on and help change the game. Diaz and Div did that today and another great win.

Still not sure how Everton didnt have a man sent off, either for some of those fouls or pure excessive simulation. That kid is going to find it hard to get free kicks and penos from now on, refs seem to be wising up to his act.

Shame Klopp didn't tell Frankie to fuck off at the end there, but we know Jurgen has too much class to do that.

Enjoy your stay in the bottom 3, hope you make it a long one!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
 ;)
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Anybody thinking Gordon has anything to offer just baffles me

He's pretty quick but absolutely no end product. That's why he has to resort to the play acting - it's the only way he gets anything.

Ref was crap today but at least he could see what Gordon and Richarlison were up to. Penalty my arse.

Trent's challenge for the yellow was rash but there was no contact - Gordon just left his leg dangling to make it look like a trip. How Trent gets the same punishment as Richarlison's petulant, deliberate kick in Hendo's knee is beyond me.

I don't mind a bit needle in a derby game - a bit of blood and thunder isn't a problem. At least in those derby games of the past, both teams tried to actually play some football. But the shit they came out with today, especially Richarlison, just leaves a sour taste.

Both on the pitch and behind the scenes, the people representing Everton now are a disgrace to the club. I'll be glad to see the back of them if they go down. Especially with that grade A c**t they've got for a manager right now.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Our fantastic keeper, striker and comedian - you could feel the tension release.

They can waste as much time as they want in the lower leagues...

Have to say I pissed my sides at that.

Begone you useless cheating diving vicious blueshite wankers and dont come back!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Im finding it hard to believe that Gordon thinks that was a pen. He has posted a gif of him where he is clearly pushing Matip and jostling to get goal side, then slowing down so Matip stumbles into him then he falls over. If thats a pen then the rules have changed.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
trent's was a yellow for me cos the intent - and intent is bookable - and the fact he didn't catch him was more luck than judgement, so i've no prob with that

however, as you say, if that's a yellow but pigeon boy kicking out isn't red, kinda makes a mockery of the ref's performance

the one good take about a shite ref tho, is the blueshite have plenty to chew and fester over of what could've/should've/would've

perfect really

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Took my youngest to his first and hopefully last Derby today - he got to see what a fucking vile bunch of c*nts they are up close, cheating playacting twats, got everything they deserved.

The wall pushers in the away end can get to fuck too, enjoy the Championship you c*nts :wanker
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
Three More Points, and the Ev are going down.

As perfect as you could hope for.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
I hope Everton get relegated. I wonder how far they'll get with their shithousery and dirty play in the Championship? They'll get done to them what they've been doing to other teams and more.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated

Absolutely sublime
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Im finding it hard to believe that Gordon thinks that was a pen. He has posted a gif of him where he is clearly pushing Matip and jostling to get goal side, then slowing down so Matip stumbles into him then he falls over. If thats a pen then the rules have changed.

He clearly steps across Matip to initiate contact, it’s infuriating that pundits and commentators won’t actually say that though. Doesn’t fit the agenda  I suppose.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
there's probably a way they could make it less appealing to feign a head injury - eg proper concussion protocols for anyone going down with a head injury - they assess potential concusions in the NFL regularly cos the nature of the sport and it takes a lot longer to evaluate than our shit does, which makes me question whether what we do is a true evaluation in the first place

im not saying the above should be implemented but something that makes it not worth feigning - like they tried with injuries in general, in that you have to leave the pitch if you received treatment (teams dont seem to care about that tho)

That went through my mind when Richarlison went down with no one near him. I've seen that happen on a rugby pitch and it was genuine - you can get delayed reactions like that, and you need to take them very seriously. Should be a standard off-pitch medical for situations like that, and not allowed back on for 10 minutes.

Sure, let them have a temporary concussion sub, but it might stop twats like Richarlison trying to fake it if they know they're going to be taken out of action.

Should also be a mandatory three head knocks and you're out - ie forced substitution. Richarlison would have been off for good before half time with a rule like that.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Just seen a replay of Trents yellow card. He never actually touched him. Gordan just jumped and kicked the ground on purpose to get the free kick. If he'd just played on he'd be in on goal the daft prick.

With his pace he should have been away there.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
trent's was a yellow for me cos the intent - and intent is bookable - and the fact he didn't catch him was more luck than judgement, so i've no prob with that

however, as you say, if that's a yellow but pigeon boy kicking out isn't red, kinda makes a mockery of the ref's performance

the one good take about a shite ref tho, is the blueshite have plenty to chew and fester over of what could've/should've/would've

perfect really
Agreed fully. Trent didn’t touch him but was clearly trying to take him out, I’d want an opposition player doing that booked, it was the right decision. Gordon did enough dives separately to warrant sending off for accumulation of offences though.

Anyone saying he looks handy needs to go and avail themselves of his stats for this season. Fbref, who scored, whyscout etc. worth a look for a laugh. When reviewing his stats, it does seem
That Everton’s academy staff have successfully been able to transplant the brain of a whippet into the body of a human male.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
Stodgy start which gave them a chance to shithouse their way thru the 1st half which was a bit disappointing. So glad we have options that can come on and help change the game. Diaz and Div did that today and another great win.

Still not sure how Everton didnt have a man sent off, either for some of those fouls or pure excessive simulation. That kid is going to find it hard to get free kicks and penos from now on, refs seem to be wising up to his act.

Shame Klopp didn't tell Frankie to fuck off at the end there, but we know Jurgen has too much class to do that.

Lampard really is an unpleasant, charmless gobshite, no surprise that filters through to his teams. He really is the perfect fit for that club, you can see why they were all shouting for him to get the job.

Media darling though because of Uncle Harry.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan

Maybe. I don't wholly agree but I'm not going to argue the toss about that one - and Trent was accepting of his card.

As you say, it's when Richarlison only gets a yellow for much worse that makes it the more annoying.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That was beautiful to see.

These are easily the shittest team I've seen in years, shame that pigeon c*nt didn't properly injure himself when he tried to foul Thiago. I was watching him lying there for ages and was praying it was serious.

Made up to see Robbo open the scoring and it was written in the stars that Divock would sign off with a Derby goal ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
Bemused at why the pigeon didn't get a red when he lashed out at Henderson?.....the very definition of violent conduct

Right decision. 
Pigeon Protection Act is there for a reason.

The ball could have killed him too, first half, when it headed it.
Pigeons deserve your protection.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE

"That's the funniest shit i've seen since pep two-fingers"

"thanks boss, i try"
That is the moment of the game for me…absolute qwality,no??
Couldn’t love this team any more

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan

Frank reckons you just don't get  them at Anfield, we are the cheaters and that's that

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.

From StatZone:

"Everton midfielder Allan played 73 minutes against Liverpool.

He completed two passes - both via kick-offs."
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
The rest are in full on conspiracy mode. "2 stonewall penalties, 2 red cards, refs are corrupt etc." I went to read it for a giggle, but had to leave for my sanity, utterly, utterly toxic. No one should be this upset over a game, it's so immature and selfish.

It was all fun and laughs when they got all the big match changing decisions in the derbies last year though.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Gordon's diving predates Lampard,  tbf.  He was doing it from his first few starts.

They got two players booked for diving in the Goodison derby. Absolutely embarrassing but if we get a pen they get all high and mighty about players going down easy. It's always acceptable when it's them, no matter how blatant the cheating, yet they still act high and mighty.

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
They really are an odious bunch aren't they. Nothing good about them to be honest. Always has been like this. Won't be sorry to see the back of them including that grinning goon of a manager.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan

He said on the Sky interview he was touched so it was a pen. This is the mentality English players seem to have, that if you feel contact you go down,even if you initiate it. I remember Sterling justifying himself after the England dive against Denmark in the semi final.

The rule changed regarding contact (i.e. players initiating contact) because United were making it an artform in winning penalties and the likes of Vardy and Kane.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I’ve been to many games at Anfield but those were right there with the worst dross I’ve seen. Play acting,  diving, time wasting, no ambition.

Gordon would be dangerous if he could play football. Rapid. Good to see his diving has already been sussed out.

Hopefully the turd gets flushed for good.