Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’ Origi (man, myth, legend’) 83’  (Read 48122 times)

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Get in Reds. Origi AGAIN. Come on Burnley.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Robbo is a legend. Ali is boss. Football without Origi is nothing. If we end up losing to City by 1 pt, because Everton did not get that penalty vs City, but Everton go down by a point too, I can find solace in that  :wave
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Outrageous assist, worthy of a Divock goal. 8)

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
The bitter little shits just attacked my mum's car outside woodison.  She's 70 like.  Hopefully they broke their foot booting her car.   Everton wives run for ya lives, very angry tonight. 

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Carra’s right there. Decisive and crucial change from the great man early on

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The job has aged lampard even quicker than expected,  looked 50 during the game

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
yep, I much prefer Arlow White, Lee Dixon and Graham Le Saux on NBC, even if the US streams are further behind than the Sky ones, I wouldn't change it.

Le Saux called the Bitters out for time-wasting in the first half and on Attwell not getting a grip on the game and losing control.

Far more professional than the Sky snides

Yep I've got Sky but I watch NBC/DAZN basically every match.

Arlo White is my favourite commentator. You also get Drury too.

Sky can fucking do one.
:D

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
The bitter little shits just attacked my mum's car outside woodison.  She's 70 like.  Hopefully they broke their foot booting her car.   Everton wives run for ya lives, very angry tonight.

You're joking? How pathetic.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline misscowred

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

despicable.

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
That's awful kiNki, sorry to hear that. Disgusting behaviour. They really seem to get more bitter and worse with each year.

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
Hmmm..Good goal by Andy. Important too.
But the moment was ruined by his celebration. Needs to work on that. Sort it out lad.
SOS member 7832

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Christ. Is she ok?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Hopefully Gordon and Richarlison's antics today work against them for the rest of the season (with refs). Not that they aren't the same every week.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Winning ugly. Lovely.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
Richarleson and Gordon must have two ot the most punchable faces I’ve ever seen 
Pair of them are cheating diving injury feigning twats  :no :no :no

Because of c*nts like this I don't watch footy anymore. A stain on the game, I refuse to be wound up during the game watching these embarrassing cheats.

So I check how the game went on here, knowing full well posts like this will surface, ban these fuckers, and I'll start watching again. No other sport allowing blatant cheating to go unpunished, why should football?
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The good guys and footballers 2 : the shithouses and yard dogs 0.  The game got the result it deserved.  I’ve not celebrated a goal like Robbo’s for a long long time. That had nothing to do the title race, or them going down, it was purely because they got exactly what they fucking deserved.  Pickford never fucking learns, acting the twat was only ever going to end up one way.  ;D

“DIVOCK Hahahahahahahahahaha” was the reaction to second goal. Probably a fairly universal response I would imagine.

Onwards.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

on no, the little rats, hope your mum's ok 

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Some Absolutely pathetic players theyve got

Embarrasing
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Surprised to see people saying Gordon was good. Aside from the obvious we can criticise him for, he had absolutely no end product despite having acres of space to run in to. He’s fast and that’s about it.

Up the mighty fuckin’ Reds

Their great hope

https://fbref.com/en/players/2bd83368/Anthony-Gordon

😂

Offline Heritage

• Main Stander
  • Boot Room Fanatic
I had Drury and Jim Beglin for commentators. What exactly was Carra saying to prompt the above posts????????
🔥97🔥

🏆 x 42

Offline Johnny Aldridge

• Kopite
  • Red & White Crown Paints Kop
Pickfords just a bitch. Great to see him and ball left in the net after Divocks goal. He has a head I just want to slap. Good one from Alison at the end... On we March.
For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side.
Bill Shankly 1913-1981.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Carragher is just absolutely clueless. Was just a job for him here, he idolises them. Will no doubt be a big red when we win the league or CL again though

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
83% posession, how is that even possible in a game with two teams
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite

Just now? I live by the pit (Oxton Road) she ok hopefully...horrible little bastards.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Doucoure was a disgrace today as well, throwing in nasty challenges and pushing Henderson to the ground after Richardlison tried to snap some ligaments. Another player who loves dragging them down to his level - addicted to getting his sides relegated.

Robertson scoring right over Dopey Dwarf Coleman was also a great moment. He had a shocker of a second half!
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Allison diving on the ground at the end for me was the moment of the match. Totally and completely owned Pickford and Everton football club pointing them out as the yard dogs they are without saying a single word. Wonderful
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Surprised to see people saying Gordon was good. Aside from the obvious we can criticise him for, he had absolutely no end product despite having acres of space to run in to. He’s fast and that’s about it.

Yeah, youve nailed it there. Plus, he left a trailing leg to get caught by trent.

Offline frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
Thought it was funny as fuck Coleman going mental at Pickford for checking on Henderson.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
Christ. Is she ok?

A little shook up as you would be but she's fine.  Normally there's police there by the lights and alas she doesn't have a dash cam.  About 20 of them crossng the road by the park across the road to their memorial and half of them attack the car cos she's a woman on her own. 

Feel like scrappy doo, let me at the fuckers.  Absolute cowards.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Ha, Kloppo calling out that prick Gordon for his diving, saying he was lucky not to get a 2nd yellow and sent off.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Some absolute cry arsing on 5 live. Jesus wept. Desperate shite. Down you go.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Rafa chants were beautiful :)
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
83% posession, how is that even possible in a game with two teams
16% of their possession was Pickford lying on the floor with it.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“Stonewall penalty”

Is Carragher just being a dick and giving them a “ifithadnerbeenferAtwell” line they can churn out for the next decade or more until they come back up?

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Hope all is well mate.

Those bitter shits will be going away to the likes of Millwall and Stoke next season  :D
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account

don't think he was particularly good today but he's a decent player but he's now got this reputation and deservedly so of being a diving snide c*nt

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Alli :lmao
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline redintweed

• Anny Roader
Allison - you legend!  :lmao

Richarlison - would have to be the most unlikable player to ever lace a boot. What a twat. Should have been given an early shower.

I said before the game that I don't want Everton to go down, I'll take that back. I hope they end up in League 1.

Big Div - You won't play against them again, but thanks for the memories.

Win mid week now and keep things going.
I'd rather play for Liverpool Reserves than Everton.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
fucking wankers, hopefully there's CCTV about and you can identify the scrotes

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
A little shook up as you would be but she's fine.  Normally there's police there by the lights and alas she doesn't have a dash cam.  About 20 of them crossng the road by the park across the road to their memorial and half of them attack the car cos she's a woman on her own. 

Feel like scrappy doo, let me at the fuckers.  Absolute cowards.
Haha get what ya mean.And yeah, theyre shithouses.  Glad shes sound though.