Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Get out of our country yer gang of fucking bellends. TORIES OUT!  (Read 1340578 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES
« Reply #31520 on: May 13, 2024, 04:48:29 pm »
How can the Minister for Common Sense be complaining about a 'pointless job creation scheme'.

The entire Tory Party is a pointless job creation scheme. The electorate will finally show more common sense than the minister.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31521 on: May 13, 2024, 04:52:37 pm »
The entire Tory Party is a pointless job creation scheme. The electorate will finally show more common sense than the minister.
;D Brilliant reply, hope Labour start using it. McVey as well, she's dropped herself in it lots of times.
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #31522 on: May 13, 2024, 05:15:22 pm »
Minister for common sense  :no

Sounds like a John Cleese role just before he was promoted to Minister for Silly Walks.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31523 on: May 13, 2024, 05:59:20 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #31524 on: May 13, 2024, 06:05:57 pm »
Minister for common sense  :no

You can’t wear a rainbow lanyard? 
Yeah, good luck enforcing that.  I mean, any disciplinary for that would be laughable
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31526 on: May 13, 2024, 06:31:00 pm »
You can’t wear a rainbow lanyard? 
Yeah, good luck enforcing that.  I mean, any disciplinary for that would be laughable
I initially assumed that you were using a joke example. By since this comes from Ester McVey, 'Minister for Common Sense', I thought it best to look it up. McVey is a pitiful, fucking idiot.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31527 on: May 13, 2024, 06:32:18 pm »
I initially assumed that you were using a joke example. By since this comes from Ester McVey, 'Minister for Common Sense', I thought it best to look it up. McVey is a pitiful, fucking idiot.

I did exactly the same, hence my link above. Astonishing
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31528 on: May 13, 2024, 06:35:09 pm »
When you consider the £billions they have wasted giving contracts to their mates not giving them to Stonewall is a fucking disgrace.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31529 on: May 13, 2024, 06:47:25 pm »
I did exactly the same, hence my link above. Astonishing
Your post crossed my looking it up and posting my reply. It is totally idiocy. I mean, pick your battles. But some like battles just for the sake of having them. People with personality disorders.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #31530 on: May 13, 2024, 07:30:36 pm »
Well that's the problem, people will speculate without any proof, if the Torys thought they could publish it in full and damage Labour then they would have done it in a shot. the point is call their bluff, it's about answering their attacks of the country being unsafe in Labours hands.

Like I said, I suspect it’s a lot more damaging to the Tories than Labour.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #31531 on: May 13, 2024, 10:33:11 pm »

Not after it's been through the filter of the Tory media.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31532 on: May 13, 2024, 10:40:04 pm »
It has to be damaging for the Torys for many reasons but theres been so many things Labour can use to attack the Torys over the last few yrs, this has been one that's just faded away, I think I heard Chris Bryant demanding them to publish the report a few times. the only reason this is being brought up now is the Torys are trying to scare voters arguing the country's security isn't safe under Labour so they need to be reminded about the Russia Report to shut them up.

Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Lisan Al Gaib

• Anny Roader
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #31534 on: May 13, 2024, 10:55:26 pm »
They sent out campaign emails today with everyone CC'd in instead of BCC'd so they might have a massive GDPR fine incoming for data breaches soon.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31535 on: May 14, 2024, 09:03:03 am »
If there was ever a need for the Minister of Common Sense to intervene this is it. Esther can don her marigolds, pick up the Fairy Liquid and a scourer and hot tail to Essex to sort this problem out;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cjeww0ep89eo

;D

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #31536 on: May 14, 2024, 09:21:42 am »
When you consider the £billions they have wasted giving contracts to their mates not giving them to Stonewall is a fucking disgrace.
There's a terrible irony that the Minister For Common Sense has absolutely none of it and I'm sure that there's a splendid business opportunity for flogging rainbow ties and tank-tops  ::)
Having said that, a number of institutions are currently reviewing their relationship with Stonewall and I think it's fair enough that the government do the same. Stonewall appear to have fallen into the trap of being hostile to critical review of their policies and that's always bad news - firstly because it means that you may not achieve your desired objectives but also that you bury your head in the sand re. negative side effects. I've heard some express the opinion that the trans-debate became toxic after Stonewall got involved. The Cass report has been critical of some policies advocated by Stonewall and some members of the gay community also appear to be distancing themselves from the organisation.  So perhaps it is time to ask if the organisation is still a suitable source of advice.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 09:24:01 am by LuverlyRita »

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #31537 on: May 14, 2024, 10:42:12 am »
If there was ever a need for the Minister of Common Sense to intervene this is it. Esther can don her marigolds, pick up the Fairy Liquid and a scourer and hot tail to Essex to sort this problem out;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cjeww0ep89eo

;D

Typical Tory snowflake trying to cancel people just using their freedom of speech.

Also "Arscott", what a name.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31538 on: May 14, 2024, 10:43:29 am »
Typical Tory snowflake trying to cancel people just using their freedom of speech.

Also "Arscott", what a name.

Call the Bottom Inspectors!

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31539 on: May 14, 2024, 11:25:22 am »
There's a terrible irony that the Minister For Common Sense has absolutely none of it and I'm sure that there's a splendid business opportunity for flogging rainbow ties and tank-tops  ::)
Having said that, a number of institutions are currently reviewing their relationship with Stonewall and I think it's fair enough that the government do the same. Stonewall appear to have fallen into the trap of being hostile to critical review of their policies and that's always bad news - firstly because it means that you may not achieve your desired objectives but also that you bury your head in the sand re. negative side effects. I've heard some express the opinion that the trans-debate became toxic after Stonewall got involved. The Cass report has been critical of some policies advocated by Stonewall and some members of the gay community also appear to be distancing themselves from the organisation.  So perhaps it is time to ask if the organisation is still a suitable source of advice.

Those who are distancing themselves tend to be the anti trans lot - the LGBAlliance and the like.  Stonewall isnt perfect, Even Jurgen Klopp fails to live to that standard, but they are a lot more worthy of government contracts than Michelle Mone or Matt Hancocks pub landlord. 

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #31540 on: May 14, 2024, 11:40:25 am »
Those who are distancing themselves tend to be the anti trans lot - the LGBAlliance and the like.  Stonewall isnt perfect, Even Jurgen Klopp fails to live to that standard, but they are a lot more worthy of government contracts than Michelle Mone or Matt Hancocks pub landlord.
Michelle Mone and Matt Hancock's landlord should never have been given government contracts but that is no basis for suggesting Stonewall should. Much of the recent distancing has been prompted by the Cass report which has highlighted some dangerous and ill-thought out practices which Stonewall have supported.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31541 on: May 14, 2024, 11:48:43 am »
Exactly, yes the anti trans movement.   

My original post was to suggested that given the amount of money wasted by Tory cronyism Stonewall should be nowhere near the top of the "banned" list

As 30p Lee pointed out this is just more culture war shit.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31542 on: May 14, 2024, 03:24:16 pm »
Exactly, yes the anti trans movement.   

My original post was to suggested that given the amount of money wasted by Tory cronyism Stonewall should be nowhere near the top of the "banned" list

As 30p Lee pointed out this is just more culture war shit.
Lee Anderson called out culture wars in politics?!  That's his bread and butter.  Maybe being anti-culture wars is the new grift.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31543 on: May 14, 2024, 03:26:50 pm »
Lee Anderson called out culture wars in politics?!  That's his bread and butter.  Maybe being anti-culture wars is the new grift.

You must remember it ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lee-anderson-tories-election-trans-b2282185.html

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31544 on: May 14, 2024, 03:34:49 pm »
You must remember it ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lee-anderson-tories-election-trans-b2282185.html
Ahhh.  He was advocating for culture wars nonsense in politics.

Sorry, I completely misread your previous message.  In some ways it's quite reassuring to know that he's as one dimensional as I'd always pictured him.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31545 on: May 14, 2024, 03:58:56 pm »
Ahhh.  He was advocating for culture wars nonsense in politics.

Sorry, I completely misread your previous message.  In some ways it's quite reassuring to know that he's as one dimensional as I'd always pictured him.

Looking back it was badly phased on my behalf. Should have called upon, not called out

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31546 on: May 14, 2024, 04:44:10 pm »
Looking back it was badly phased on my behalf. Should have called upon, not called out

Confused me too.

Thought Lee had enjoyed an Elphickesque conversion for a mo. ;D

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31547 on: May 14, 2024, 06:13:41 pm »
Confused me too.

Thought Lee had enjoyed an Elphickesque conversion for a mo. ;D
Anderson is a former labour party member who worked for his local labour mp for some time.

His damascene conversion might not be as drastic as you imagine!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31548 on: May 14, 2024, 06:38:36 pm »
Anderson is a former labour party member who worked for his local labour mp for some time.

Hang on. Is there serious talk of Anderson crossing The Floor, again!? Or is this idle speculation at RAWK? Churchill, he is not!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31549 on: May 14, 2024, 06:39:23 pm »

He’s a prime candidate for conversion therapy.

Or exorcism.

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31550 on: May 14, 2024, 07:09:17 pm »
Another win for the Tories, average length of a first time mortgage now up to 32 years, combined with people now buying a home at a later age means that 42% of mortgages at the end of 2023 run past the homeowner’s retirement age (which will only increase). What they have done to my generation (to be fair there’s not many they have spared) is absolutely unforgivable, not only have they fucked most of our working lives, their legacy will continue to fuck us into retirement.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31551 on: May 14, 2024, 07:14:47 pm »
Another win for the Tories, average length of a first time mortgage now up to 32 years, combined with people now buying a home at a later age means that 42% of mortgages at the end of 2023 run past the homeowner’s retirement age (which will only increase). What they have done to my generation (to be fair there’s not many they have spared) is absolutely unforgivable, not only have they fucked most of our working lives, their legacy will continue to fuck us into retirement.

When my son and his partner bought their current home 3yrs ago they had to show proof of pension provision as the mortgage extended beyond their retirement age. 

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31552 on: May 14, 2024, 07:56:40 pm »
When my son and his partner bought their current home 3yrs ago they had to show proof of pension provision as the mortgage extended beyond their retirement age. 

It seems to have become the norm now unfortunately, I guess it explains the push to make sure everyone has a workplace pension… got keep those property prices inflated.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31553 on: May 14, 2024, 08:08:01 pm »
It seems to have become the norm now unfortunately, I guess it explains the push to make sure everyone has a workplace pension… got keep those property prices inflated.

Yeah it's crazy mate, I'd never saddle myself with that amount of debt especially when you'll most likely be dead before you've paid for it.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31554 on: May 14, 2024, 08:08:31 pm »

Arseholes.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31555 on: May 14, 2024, 08:16:33 pm »
I mean good luck to them. Mine is so complex that I literally have no idea how much I might earn when I retire. It’s like reading a 321 clue
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31556 on: May 16, 2024, 08:03:35 pm »
Serious malfunction of the Rishibot on Loose Women today.

Who THE FUCK thought it was a good idea to put him on that? His campaign team must be absolutely insane.
W

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31557 on: May 16, 2024, 08:34:48 pm »

Who THE FUCK thought it was a good idea to put him on that? His campaign team must be absolutely insane.

The Daily Mail get their main headlines from there, and vice versa.  It's a right-wing mouthpiece.

Online west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31558 on: May 16, 2024, 08:44:35 pm »
The Daily Mail get their main headlines from there, and vice versa.  It's a right-wing mouthpiece.

How would one know that without watching it? :D
Thinking is overrated.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31559 on: May 16, 2024, 09:42:56 pm »

He's going to be amazing on the campaign trail.  Will make Ed Milliband look normal.