Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Get out of our country yer gang of fucking bellends. TORIES OUT!  (Read 1351044 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Tories. Shambles.
« Reply #21040 on: December 31, 2022, 05:23:34 pm »
Well I'd say that if the BBC was run by a board of Tories and the Conservative Party were doing very badly then bringing something up about Russia and Putin now (21 years after it happened) looks to me like an effort to have a go at Labour and help the Tories.

For balance, they could mention the Russian report and the Current and past recent Tory leaders and MPs, but I suspect that for 'some reason' they won't.

(This one - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/russia-report-explained-boris-johnson_uk_5f101b9ec5b6d14c33634b8d - did that ever get released?)

You’ve missed my point - every year 25 year old Givernment papers are released and the media pick out the peculiar (moving the Millenium Dome to Swindon) and some with some current resonance (Putin).

You need to get used to this because there’ll be another 12 years of comment about the last Labour Government around this time of year because - they were in power for 12 years. ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #21041 on: December 31, 2022, 11:38:02 pm »
You’ve missed my point - every year 25 year old Givernment papers are released and the media pick out the peculiar (moving the Millenium Dome to Swindon) and some with some current resonance (Putin).

You need to get used to this because there’ll be another 12 years of comment about the last Labour Government around this time of year because - they were in power for 12 years. ;D

It was 2001 - that's not 25 years ago :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21042 on: January 1, 2023, 08:48:18 pm »
Had to take my child to the hospital yesterday to be told I had a 11 hour wait to see a doctor. Reckon I would have seen a Doctor quicker but you do get taken aback when you get told that. Thankfully then I phoned The GP and they organised an appointment rapidly.

I remember you saying you were pregnant - congrats on the baby. Hope all was fine with the baby
Jurgen YNWA

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #21043 on: January 1, 2023, 10:17:01 pm »
Had to take my child to the hospital yesterday to be told I had a 11 hour wait to see a doctor. Reckon I would have seen a Doctor quicker but you do get taken aback when you get told that. Thankfully then I phoned The GP and they organised an appointment rapidly.

Whilst in the queue I was speaking to a mum who was in her early 40’s and she said that back in the late 90’s her, her brother and her mum and dad had visited India and when they returned all became unwell with heavy bouts of coughs and temperature. They basically all went to the hospital and the NHS kept all four of them in overnight.

Its pretty much amazing how much capacity there was and how much these Tory scum have fucked the NHS ever since. I would absolutely love to see a grim ending for George Osbourne and David Cameron. Them two are the absolute root of this problem.

I rarely agree with Peter Hitchens but about the nurses pay he said on Question Time that the state of the NHS and a few other things (i.e. Brexit) just highlight as to how he has to go down as our worst PM.

It very much depends on where you are I think.

My local hospital is still pretty good, my daughter broke out in a bit of a rash, took her to A&E because we live in the area where the first strep a breakout was we were worried about that, and she got seen in about an hour.

My local hospital has been a bit concerned about my dad, they have been a carrying out scans and tests on a near weekly basis, unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer yesterday (we kind of suspected it based on the fact they changed his over the phone consultation to a face to face which they only do if it’s bad news), but he’s already booked for the operation to remove one of his kidneys for next Monday.

As for how care has changed, my mum stayed in hospital for a week when both me and my brother were born, both natural births with no complications or issues, that was normal back then apparently. Both my kids were born via c-section (the first an emergency) and my Mrs was home 24 hours afterwards, and my kids were born in the same building in the same hospital as I was.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21044 on: January 1, 2023, 10:48:15 pm »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21045 on: January 1, 2023, 10:50:31 pm »
NHS in crisis as 500 people die each week due to 'killer' to emergency care delays.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/up-500-people-dying-every-28851193

David Cameron, George Gideon Oliver Osborne, son of Sir Peter Osborne, 17th Baronet of Ballentaylor and Ballylemon and Felicity Alexandra Loxton-Peacock, educated at St. Paul's and Magdalen College, Oxford and their entire Cabinet at the time initiated this crisis with an unforgivably egregious 'austerity' policy. And every Tory MP in the last 12 years has voted for continuity of this increasing dystopian agenda against the British public.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21046 on: January 1, 2023, 10:50:39 pm »
Highlighting what a war mongerer Tony was? 😃

@kh congrats on the child .

The war that that Tories voted for?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21047 on: January 1, 2023, 10:52:41 pm »
NHS in crisis as 500 people die each week due to 'killer' to emergency care delays.

David Cameron, George Gideon Oliver Osborne, son of Sir Peter Osborne, 17th Baronet of Ballentaylor and Ballylemon and Felicity Alexandra Loxton-Peacock, educated at St. Paul's and Magdalen College, Oxford and their entire Cabinet at the time initiated this crisis with an unforgivably egregious 'austerity' policy. And every Tory MP in the last 12 years has voted for continuity of this increasing dystopian agenda against the British public.

And don’t forget the role Lansley had in yet another disorganisation of the NHS as well.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21048 on: January 2, 2023, 09:24:19 am »
I see they’re self-praising about 2000 new GPs since 2020. This after a decade of stagnating numbers. It doesn’t even bring it back in line with the increases under labour.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21049 on: January 2, 2023, 10:54:41 am »
I see they’re self-praising about 2000 new GPs since 2020. This after a decade of stagnating numbers. It doesn’t even bring it back in line with the increases under labour.

Same with the police. We had a by election last month and the Tory flyers were claiming that they were bringing in 800 extra police in GMP, they've caused the cut of a couple of thousand from the force, so we're still well down in numbers
Jurgen YNWA

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21050 on: January 2, 2023, 11:09:17 am »
There are currently 54k GPs.  There were 49k in 2009. If we had continued on Labour's trajectory, we'd have around 60k by now.

Coincidentally, I've been on hold trying to get my out of hours GP for 55mins now...
« Last Edit: January 2, 2023, 11:25:50 am by thejbs »

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #21051 on: January 2, 2023, 12:26:52 pm »
The war that that Tories voted for?

I didnt know that.  Still,my comment about war mongering Tony was tongue in cheek.
Definitely going to hang on to the fact as I know someone that always brings up Iraq when the idea of voting labour is floated .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21052 on: January 2, 2023, 12:35:54 pm »
There are currently 54k GPs.  There were 49k in 2009. If we had continued on Labour's trajectory, we'd have around 60k by now.

Coincidentally, I've been on hold trying to get my out of hours GP for 55mins now...

If our GP’s are anything to go by some of the full time doctors have been replaced by job share doctors so on paper they seem to have more the likelihood is, pro rate, they have less.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #21053 on: January 2, 2023, 04:03:44 pm »

My local hospital is still pretty good, my daughter broke out in a bit of a rash, took her to A&E because we live in the area where the first strep a breakout was we were worried about that, and she got seen in about an hour.

My local hospital has been a bit concerned about my dad, they have been a carrying out scans and tests on a near weekly basis, unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer yesterday (we kind of suspected it based on the fact they changed his over the phone consultation to a face to face which they only do if it’s bad news), but he’s already booked for the operation to remove one of his kidneys for next Monday.

As for how care has changed, my mum stayed in hospital for a week when both me and my brother were born, both natural births with no complications or issues, that was normal back then apparently. Both my kids were born via c-section (the first an emergency) and my Mrs was home 24 hours afterwards, and my kids were born in the same building in the same hospital as I was.
sorry to hear about your Dad, a chap I know had kidney cancer and had to have one of them removed, he's still going strong five years later, still minor health issues but no major concerns. He's 81 and sole carer for his wife so he has to be fit to do that so hopefully your Dad will be fine after his op
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #21054 on: January 2, 2023, 04:05:20 pm »

I hope that your dads op goes well….  Fingers crossed for you
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #21055 on: January 2, 2023, 04:06:42 pm »

many more of them dedicate more time to private practice too

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21056 on: January 2, 2023, 04:09:50 pm »
@wlr.  Thoughts and prayers re your dad for him and your family.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Shankly998

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21057 on: January 2, 2023, 08:25:20 pm »

Sadly this will be the reality for the next few years. It's not like we're getting younger or healthier as a population and you can't pluck lots of new staff out of thin air. Time to get private healthcare through work if you can...

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21058 on: January 2, 2023, 09:59:47 pm »
Well I'm not trying to generalize, as many people are from all walks of life and varying political persuasions, and apologiesin advance for boiling this down to a purely political angle, but are the Tories not putting their own likely voter base at risk? Or are these issues more likely to hit deprived areas with vulnerable people in Labour leaning districts?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #21059 on: January 2, 2023, 10:43:56 pm »
I hope that your dads op goes well….  Fingers crossed for you

@wlr.  Thoughts and prayers re your dad for him and your family.

Thank you gents. It’s quite something but the fact he had a kidney stone a few months back might well have made all the difference because it was only the follow up scans for the kidney stone when they saw the cancer as he has no symptoms and feels absolutely fine.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Shankly998

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21060 on: January 2, 2023, 11:13:09 pm »
Well I'm not trying to generalize, as many people are from all walks of life and varying political persuasions, and apologiesin advance for boiling this down to a purely political angle, but are the Tories not putting their own likely voter base at risk? Or are these issues more likely to hit deprived areas with vulnerable people in Labour leaning districts?

Well yes it is putting their own likely voter base at risk and that's precisely why it's politically stupid what they've done. The elderly have been somewhat shielded from austerity through policy such as the triple lock but what good is money in the bank if you die from a stroke because an ambulance doesn't get to you in time. Without an overwhelming majority of the 65+ vote at the next election the tories are toast for reference in 2019 they got 64% of the 65+ vote.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21061 on: January 3, 2023, 11:28:44 am »
Life is so simplistic when you're a thick twat but the reason the NHS is such a mess is because we're sending billions of aid to Ukraine 🤷

Amazing how gullible the electorate are that 12yrs of Tory financial depravation didn't make a dent until we started to help a sovereign state defend it's own people.

This country hasn't a chance in hell of ever improving the lives of the majority whilst selfish bastards have a say.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21062 on: January 3, 2023, 12:31:15 pm »
Life is so simplistic when you're a thick twat but the reason the NHS is such a mess is because we're sending billions of aid to Ukraine 🤷

Amazing how gullible the electorate are that 12yrs of Tory financial depravation didn't make a dent until we started to help a sovereign state defend it's own people.

This country hasn't a chance in hell of ever improving the lives of the majority whilst selfish bastards have a say.
Wow. Have you heard people make that 'link'.?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21063 on: January 3, 2023, 12:45:41 pm »
Wow. Have you heard people make that 'link'.?

I have mate but then all my family, friends and acquaintances are Tory voting brexit dickheads.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #21064 on: January 3, 2023, 01:40:56 pm »
I have mate but then all my family, friends and acquaintances are Tory voting brexit dickheads.

Why do you have friends that are Tory voting brexit dickheads?

I suppose you might feel you are stuck with wanker family members, but you can choose your friends.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21065 on: January 3, 2023, 02:30:24 pm »
Why do you have friends that are Tory voting brexit dickheads?

I suppose you might feel you are stuck with wanker family members, but you can choose your friends.

My 'friends' are my clients so without them I have no work but it's getting harder and harder to hear the same old clichéd crap, especially from previous labour voters.

I avoid the worst of the family completely and haven't had contact with a lot of them since both my parents died a few years ago.

The rest I just avoid talking politics to as I'd just end up telling them to stfu and/or beat the crap out of them.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #21066 on: January 3, 2023, 03:46:19 pm »
My 'friends' are my clients so without them I have no work but it's getting harder and harder to hear the same old clichéd crap, especially from previous labour voters.

I avoid the worst of the family completely and haven't had contact with a lot of them since both my parents died a few years ago.

The rest I just avoid talking politics to as I'd just end up telling them to stfu and/or beat the crap out of them.

Just get some new T-shirts

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21067 on: January 3, 2023, 06:21:35 pm »
BBC News - We're focussed on supporting NHS - health secretary

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-64151557

So they're working hard to free up beds, get people into care that shouldn't be in hospital and it's the pandemic to blame.

It's nearly 3 twatting years since covid hit and if you'd been doing your job properly you'd have had a seemless transition in place to stop these catastrophic events from developing.

Absolute useless lying gobshites!!!

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21068 on: January 3, 2023, 06:22:57 pm »
Just get some new T-shirts

Yeah that would do the trick mate 👍

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21069 on: January 3, 2023, 07:11:16 pm »
I need to think about these things in advance. Im not blessed with Scouse wit. Maybe point out the money spent on keeping Putin at bay is well spent? Though I suspect he's a homophobic racist so they probably don't mind him. I do think it's really hard to talk to people who run with the 'if this then that ' argument who can't develop more complex reasoning. On the surface not sending money to Ukraine/ EU does free up money for the NHS. Understanding that the money is more likely to go to Tory pockets just sounds like bitterness or snowflakery.  They are just utterly teflon.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21070 on: January 3, 2023, 07:24:56 pm »
I need to think about these things in advance. Im not blessed with Scouse wit. Maybe point out the money spent on keeping Putin at bay is well spent? Though I suspect he's a homophobic racist so they probably don't mind him. I do think it's really hard to talk to people who run with the 'if this then that ' argument who can't develop more complex reasoning. On the surface not sending money to Ukraine/ EU does free up money for the NHS. Understanding that the money is more likely to go to Tory pockets just sounds like bitterness or snowflakery.  They are just utterly teflon.

They're just brainwashed mate. 

They're very much of the opinion that anyone who doesn't work is a sponger and even those who do work only do the absolute minimum or 16hrs a week so they get maximum benefits and it's not fair that those who do work full time don't get any help at all.

The countries full and that's why they can't get a house, a doctor's appointment or a hospital bed.

They voted brexit to stop foreigners coming in and taking all the good stuff but hated that our covid rules were different to the rest of Europe when they wanted to go on holiday.

There's nothing you can say to them to see why they're wrong so I just don't engage with them.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21071 on: January 3, 2023, 08:19:51 pm »
Our rightwing press pushed and continue to push all of those talking points, nothing good in this country is possible whilst these people are in their jobs and setting the news agenda everyday. They’ve salted the Earth for anything decent to emerge and will fight to the death against better politics and a less hellish, punishing and broken nation.

Ordinary people should probably take the time to educate themselves a bit more but everyone is busy, everyone’s trying to keep their head above water, etc. I blame those people slightly but not as much as the people filling them with hatred, lies, misdirection and bullshit everyday.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21072 on: January 3, 2023, 08:34:15 pm »
Our rightwing press pushed and continue to push all of those talking points, nothing good in this country is possible whilst these people are in their jobs and setting the news agenda everyday. They’ve salted the Earth for anything decent to emerge and will fight to the death against better politics and a less hellish, punishing and broken nation.

Ordinary people should probably take the time to educate themselves a bit more but everyone is busy, everyone’s trying to keep their head above water, etc. I blame those people slightly but not as much as the people filling them with hatred, lies, misdirection and bullshit everyday.

They don't want to educate themselves as that means admitting they've been duped.  Much easier to keep using the shite being peddled on the telly, Facebook and down the market or in the pub as that's what everyone else in their circle thinks anyway.

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21073 on: January 3, 2023, 09:25:06 pm »
I went down to spoons today for breakfast.    Couple of older guys i know said “it’s all immigrants fault”.   I kicked off.   Told them to look at the bigger picture

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #21074 on: January 3, 2023, 10:42:22 pm »
Sunak’s big education policy announced…

Compulsory maths until 18….

Just one small problem

You

Haven’t

Got

Any

Fucking

Maths

Teachers

You

Twat
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #21075 on: January 4, 2023, 09:12:18 am »
^^^ yeah let’s focus on the big issues of the day Rishi  ffs :no

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64158179

Not sure how I’ve got through life without a deeper knowledge of algebra and trigonometry.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2023, 09:15:10 am by Red_Mist »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21076 on: January 4, 2023, 09:50:35 am »
Thank you gents. It’s quite something but the fact he had a kidney stone a few months back might well have made all the difference because it was only the follow up scans for the kidney stone when they saw the cancer as he has no symptoms and feels absolutely fine.
That was fortunate. I hope your dad makes a full and speedy recovery, WLR.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21077 on: January 4, 2023, 10:00:39 am »

Just one small problem

You

Haven’t

Got

Any

Fucking

Maths

Teachers

You

Twat

Didn't Gove say this should happen back in 2011? 

They'd be half decent if they actually followed through with their ideas and concepts instead of spouting shite that they've no intention of carrying out.

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #21078 on: January 4, 2023, 10:47:41 am »

How else will the homeless of the future get into finance?
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #21079 on: January 4, 2023, 12:13:14 pm »
Didn't Gove say this should happen back in 2011? 

They'd be half decent if they actually followed through with their ideas and concepts instead of spouting shite that they've no intention of carrying out.

there's no such thing as a half decent Tory Deb