Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 3144471 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - END GAME
« Reply #30280 on: June 14, 2022, 03:43:04 pm »
What if we only play 2 CMs in two thirds of our fixtures next season?

If we play 2 CM's, doesn't that cut out Elliott and Jones from being included in the numbers (not that it hampers it too much)?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30281 on: June 14, 2022, 03:43:10 pm »
Probably referring to the casket.

Too dark?

:lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #30282 on: June 14, 2022, 03:48:09 pm »
Probably referring to the casket.

Too dark?

Amazing ;D

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #30283 on: June 14, 2022, 03:49:09 pm »
Had a quick look on YouTube and wasn't too impressed with the Morrison's loaf. I would prefer going after one from the Polish shop, got a real good look about it and certainly passes the eye test, but I think we may have to sell a few more Shankly pies to afford it.  ;)

The thing is the Morrisons Coburg Cob is only 50p. At them prices you can literally just let it go stale and not even feel upset you have wasted a 400g Coburg Cob.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30284 on: June 14, 2022, 03:50:15 pm »
A more clearer shot of Darwin and his missus than the previous pixelated one.  :D

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30285 on: June 14, 2022, 03:54:54 pm »
Bit more cautiously positive on Nunes. Klopp, the staff need to sit him down first day and hammer the point that he's got a couple seconds more for most game situations than how he plays it now, due to his size and speed. Slow it down. He's more likely to snap a knee dangling his leg out chasing lost causes rather than any opponent. Love his desire, channel it.

The end to end nature of the English league should favour him hopefully.

Online MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30286 on: June 14, 2022, 03:55:26 pm »
could be something like this next season

-------------Alisson----------
Trent---Konate-----VVD----Roberton

---------Fabinho-----Thiago

Salah------Firmino------Diaz
 -----------Nunez----

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30287 on: June 14, 2022, 03:56:31 pm »
Bit more cautiously positive on Nunes. Klopp, the staff need to sit him down first day and hammer the point that he's got a couple seconds more for most game situations than how he plays it now, due to his size and speed, slow it down. He's more likely to snap a knee dangling his leg out chasing lost causes rather than any opponent. Love his desire, channel it.

The end to end nature of the English league should favour him hopefully.

We signed Nunes aswell? That was quick.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30288 on: June 14, 2022, 04:02:00 pm »
I always felt that if we had a traditional 9, our game would be upped in many areas. If only Divock had the spirit of Suarez, we would have the best striker in the world.
But, Nunez looks like a hybrid between Cavani and Suarez, which is a deadly combination.

the AI podcast was noting that as well..a rather aggressive version of divvy and someone not afraid to use his physicality. Hopefully he can replicate the clutch goals divvy provides as well.

just a thought that maybe after looking at past few CL winners that actually have a no 9, we are jumping into that boat as well. Madrid have benzema for the last cl win and giroud for chelsea in 21.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30289 on: June 14, 2022, 04:24:38 pm »
Rumours flying around on twitter that Madrid have gone in for Jude Bellingham now to beat us to his signature.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30290 on: June 14, 2022, 04:25:10 pm »
Real Madrid are in the race for Bellingham, along with Liverpool. @La_SER

Real Madrid believe Bellingham will cost €90m whilst Liverpool are willing to offer up-to €100m. @la_SER

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30291 on: June 14, 2022, 04:27:21 pm »
Madrid trying to create the best midfield ever to last them the next decade.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30292 on: June 14, 2022, 04:27:46 pm »

Real Madrid believe Bellingham will cost €90m whilst Liverpool are willing to offer up-to €100m. @la_SER

I believe Bellingham choses us over Madrid. I don't think FSG will want to spend £90m though.

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30293 on: June 14, 2022, 04:29:50 pm »
I’d love us to get Bellingham, just can’t see that being true.

If we did sign him, we’d have an incredible core of young talent for Klopp to work with.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30294 on: June 14, 2022, 04:30:44 pm »
Get it done, its only money

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30295 on: June 14, 2022, 04:31:45 pm »
King Julian hoped on over to Germany? Thought he was still in Portugal.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30296 on: June 14, 2022, 04:33:03 pm »
If he's found guilty it'll be £25m down the drain, wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Absolute scum if he done it.

What are the allegations? A google search didnt provide many details. Isnt the 25m fee due to him having only a year left? I think Bissouma under Conte at Spurs could turn out to be the best transfer business of the summer.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30297 on: June 14, 2022, 04:33:26 pm »
So it is looking that Bellingham will be sold this summer then.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #30298 on: June 14, 2022, 04:33:40 pm »
Fucking hell, like the final and Chewer-Menny wasn't enough  ;D

No, but seriously, fuck off
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30299 on: June 14, 2022, 04:33:50 pm »
I CHOOSE TO BELIVEEEEEE

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30300 on: June 14, 2022, 04:33:55 pm »

The report states for next summer I think.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30301 on: June 14, 2022, 04:34:19 pm »

Nah, the Spanish report is referring to 2023

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #30302 on: June 14, 2022, 04:34:35 pm »

No, not at all  ;D

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30303 on: June 14, 2022, 04:35:18 pm »
Sign Jobe. And our chances increase.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30304 on: June 14, 2022, 04:36:48 pm »
Imagine Nunez up front with Konoplyanka and Fekir either side of him. The stuff of dreams

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30305 on: June 14, 2022, 04:37:08 pm »
Dodgy google translate https://cadenaser.com/nacional/2022/06/14/la-estrategia-del-real-madrid-con-bellingham-cadena-ser/

Real Madrid's strategy with Bellingham
The player is from outside the community and Liverpool are also interested in him

Real Madrid is interested in signing Jude Bellingham , as we already anticipated this Monday on 'SER Deportivos'. The English midfielder likes him a lot in the White House but he currently has a problem and that is that he is from outside the community so he could not arrive this summer since the quota is full. That is why we talk about the interest of the white team in signing Bellingham and not in bringing him

Real Madrid
Madrid made Borussia Dortmund aware of its interest in the player during the negotiation process for Erling Haaland last winter. Madrid wants to sign the English player to close the center of the field with more future and more power on the continent. In fact, if Florentino does not sign a striker this summer market, he could sign Jude Bellingham right now so that his price does not increase.

The main problem is that it is non-community. Faced with this situation, Real Madrid would close the agreement with Dortmund but would not bring it this year. It would not be a transfer, but a commitment to have a preferential option for the English player and that would come next year, when Vinícius is expected to be Spanish.

The operation now moves around 90 million euros and the type of contract would be between 5 and 6 seasons. The big problem is called Liverpool. Klopp's team also wants Bellingham and already offers 100 kilos to Dortmund for the player. Another duel between greats but one that will remain for next season because, after Haaland, Dortmund has said that they are not going to release the Englishman this year.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30306 on: June 14, 2022, 04:38:56 pm »
Imagine Nunez up front with Konoplyanka and Fekir either side of him. The stuff of dreams
Simao and Quaresma sounds a bit better.

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30307 on: June 14, 2022, 04:40:06 pm »
Dodgy google translate https://cadenaser.com/nacional/2022/06/14/la-estrategia-del-real-madrid-con-bellingham-cadena-ser/

The player is from outside the community and Liverpool are also interested in him

Real Madrid is interested in signing Jude Bellingham , as we already anticipated this Monday on 'SER Deportivos'. The English midfielder likes him a lot in the White House but he currently has a problem and that is that he is from outside the community so he could not arrive this summer since the quota is full. That is why we talk about the interest of the white team in signing Bellingham and not in bringing him

Real Madrid
Madrid made Borussia Dortmund aware of its interest in the player during the negotiation process for Erling Haaland last winter. Madrid wants to sign the English player to close the center of the field with more future and more power on the continent. In fact, if Florentino does not sign a striker this summer market, he could sign Jude Bellingham right now so that his price does not increase.

The main problem is that it is non-community. Faced with this situation, Real Madrid would close the agreement with Dortmund but would not bring it this year. It would not be a transfer, but a commitment to have a preferential option for the English player and that would come next year, when Vinícius is expected to be Spanish.

The operation now moves around 90 million euros and the type of contract would be between 5 and 6 seasons. The big problem is called Liverpool. Klopp's team also wants Bellingham and already offers 100 kilos to Dortmund for the player. Another duel between greats but one that will remain for next season because, after Haaland, Dortmund has said that they are not going to release the Englishman this year.

I think we need to get a Keita style deal lined up if possible. But would Dortmund be open to that?

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30308 on: June 14, 2022, 04:40:37 pm »

Real Madrid

Kilos is GBP. We are LOADED. By community, they mean an EU passport.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30309 on: June 14, 2022, 04:42:40 pm »
I think we need to get a Keita style deal lined up if possible. But would Dortmund be open to that?
Don't think so, as it's likely they'd be shortchanging themselves, as his valuation is only going to increase.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30310 on: June 14, 2022, 04:43:59 pm »

It's £ and not €. We want him now if possible and we’re willing to pay a premium.

Offline Garnier

• Legacy Fan
  • thought Brendan could tame Balotelli
« Reply #30311 on: June 14, 2022, 04:46:45 pm »
don't they already have a silly good midfield line-up for the future with Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde

Think Bellingham would pick us, based on nothing at all but the overall vibe my heart gets when i think about it. Isn't he a Stevie G stan as well  ::)
The change is cast

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30312 on: June 14, 2022, 04:48:17 pm »
Is Bellingham that good?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #30313 on: June 14, 2022, 04:48:46 pm »
He should choose to come to Liverpool instead of Madrid. Quite simply because I want him to.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Garnier

• Legacy Fan
  • thought Brendan could tame Balotelli
« Reply #30314 on: June 14, 2022, 04:49:45 pm »
Twitter world wouldn't cope with us signing two £100 billion players in one summer
The change is cast

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #30315 on: June 14, 2022, 04:49:59 pm »
Don't think so, as it's likely they'd be shortchanging themselves, as his valuation is only going to increase.

Why do people keep saying this like its a stone cold fact...?

Its another year closer to his contract expiring, he might have an average season, he might have a big injury (not uncommon for box to box 19 year olds), someone else might reveal themselves to be the 'best young CM in world football'. We're not talking bargain prices here, if the rumours on this page are right then its pretty much the most expensive fee for a CM ever. And he cost them £30 million, so practically tripling what was already a big fee. £60 million odd profit, they may well fancy it considering they've just sold someone who should have been an even bigger profit for a 'paltry' £30 million odd profit.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Rawkybalboa

• "I wouldn't have a clue..."
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • somebody puts his hand on u, send him2the grave
« Reply #30316 on: June 14, 2022, 04:50:13 pm »
Hate to say this but the delays with medical an all that. I know Nunez had an ACL injury a few years back. Just if theres an issue, best we know now and can make a decison rather then being stuck with a sick note.
Nabil Fekir deal fell through and he went for half price when eventually sold.
Loic Remy same dodgy knee so fell through.  :-X

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30317 on: June 14, 2022, 04:50:13 pm »
Fucking hell, like the final and Chewer-Menny wasn't enough  ;D
They were calling him Shwa-m'knee the other night during France's game, could never imagine that being said on the Kop

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30318 on: June 14, 2022, 04:51:51 pm »

'kilos' in this sense is slang along the lines of 100 'big ones'. They are referring to euros, not pounds.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #30319 on: June 14, 2022, 04:52:47 pm »
Don't be silly, they obviously want some of those Liverpool branded packages being shipped from Colombia (and I don't mean Diaz)!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...