Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2213055 times)

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)
« Reply #26600 on: February 3, 2023, 04:44:00 pm »
The Moyes winner without winning in the background. Has to be a Red involved in these ;D
https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1621501737302622210

The pen is mightier than the booooooo 🤣😂🤣

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26601 on: February 3, 2023, 05:06:06 pm »
The Moyes winner without winning in the background. Has to be a Red involved in these ;D

Of course, there is. ;D I think the ones who take part in those vids are mainly Liverpool and Utd fans. ;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26602 on: February 3, 2023, 05:34:21 pm »
I reckon they’ll dog out a draw tomorrow. Just feels set up for them to game raise.

Yeah I’ve the same feeling.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #26603 on: February 3, 2023, 05:34:37 pm »
Arsenal up against it tomorrow, the occasion, not the opposition. They need a early goal to settle down and quiten the rabid crowd down.

I think we'll see what The Gunners are made of tomorrow, fuck this up and I reckon doubts will set in, especially with the City games coming up.

They need to hold their nerve, settle into the game and let their superiority grind Everton down.

If Arsenal do score early though, they might just go on to twat these....here's hoping!

I don't think City are up for it this season anyway but it's a big test to see what Arsenal are made of. Goodison is a nightmare to go to when the players and crowd raise their game (which isn't often). We've barely won there under Klopp as they always raise it for us.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26604 on: February 3, 2023, 05:40:49 pm »
I think when the Goodison crowd are up for it, you can't really subdue them. What you CAN do, is redirect their ire towards their own side.

If Arsenal score a couple of goals, that will make the crowd angry and on-edge; but if they bang in three or four, the anger will be vented at their own players rather than Arsenal's.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #26605 on: February 3, 2023, 05:40:57 pm »
Oh my god, did I need that laugh today!

No great fan of betting companies, but that is truly superb
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #26606 on: February 3, 2023, 06:53:17 pm »
I don't think City are up for it this season anyway

Cos we're not in with a chance of the title.

The 20/21 season after we lost half our team to injury, they just coasted.

Do they hate us that much?   :lmao
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #26607 on: February 3, 2023, 07:11:12 pm »
I think when the Goodison crowd are up for it, you can't really subdue them. What you CAN do, is redirect their ire towards their own side.

If Arsenal score a couple of goals, that will make the crowd angry and on-edge; but if they bang in three or four, the anger will be vented at their own players rather than Arsenal's.

Even in that Palace game last year that was basically what happened in the first half. Then second half they had to throw caution to the wind and got the crowd up while Palace never got out the dressing room. Or Southampton the other week where as soon as thy equalised the crowd turned.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26608 on: February 3, 2023, 08:27:24 pm »
Seems fitting the Everton thread has reached 666 pages.

I think even Beelzebub himself would swerve a contract with this lot if they begged, offering up their withered soul.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #26609 on: February 3, 2023, 08:32:08 pm »

I think even Beelzebub himself would swerve a contract with this lot if they begged, offering up their withered soul.
LuBoocifer would feel at home there.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #26610 on: February 3, 2023, 08:38:00 pm »
666, the Number of the Booos
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #26611 on: February 3, 2023, 08:38:28 pm »
Damian: Omen Booo
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #26612 on: February 3, 2023, 09:07:16 pm »
Any fireworks near hotels expected tonight?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26613 on: February 3, 2023, 09:08:06 pm »
Any fireworks near hotels expected tonight?

It'll be like bommy night tonight
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #26614 on: February 3, 2023, 09:28:56 pm »

Booelzebub.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26615 on: February 3, 2023, 09:31:54 pm »
Even in that Palace game last year that was basically what happened in the first half. Then second half they had to throw caution to the wind and got the crowd up while Palace never got out the dressing room. Or Southampton the other week where as soon as thy equalised the crowd turned.

I don't think they'll get away with clobbering Arsenal players the same way they do with ours. I think everyone will pile on and add to their misery.  And it's not difficult to turn the Goodison "faithful" against their own team - you just have play your game and knock them onto the ropes.

They're already sold their soul - they asked for someone to buy their club and given them half a billion quid for players. But they didn't read the small print of the deal. They didn't realise that the buyer wouldn't have a clue how to spend money effectively, or employ someone else who could. Now payment's due.

Popcorn's Art

Offline dimitri

• Kopite
« Reply #26616 on: February 3, 2023, 09:59:37 pm »
Wonder if they'll have any blue flares - all for the cause, of course.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26617 on: February 3, 2023, 10:10:40 pm »

Of course they have blue flares - from the last time they won something.

They're called "boot cut" these days though.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #26618 on: February 3, 2023, 10:11:13 pm »
Boo cut.
AHA!

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #26619 on: February 3, 2023, 10:23:17 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vK4UbXnItE4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vK4UbXnItE4</a>

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26620 on: February 3, 2023, 10:27:28 pm »
^ “and once we’ve finished with the board…”

Ha ha  ;D

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #26621 on: February 3, 2023, 10:56:27 pm »
It's all good. Nothing to see here. Forget transfers.

Everton have a new official video out on stadium progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQrdVWWaCzU
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26622 on: February 3, 2023, 11:08:15 pm »

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26623 on: February 3, 2023, 11:34:38 pm »
Imagine if the new manager bounce derails the season for the "as good as Klopp" manager?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #26624 on: February 4, 2023, 12:14:57 am »

Boolzebub, patron of the Baalens Wall...

edit: Foiled again by the Cros...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #26625 on: February 4, 2023, 12:31:19 am »
Arsenal have 3 major tests coming up, 2 games against City and supressing the Dyche bounce tomorrow.

Not that, at this stage, I did not include visiting Anfield. So, hopefully 4
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26626 on: February 4, 2023, 02:51:45 am »
Looks like reality is hitting on GOT.
I mean ain't that just a fucking glorious bit of long overdue realisation right there 😂😂😂

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26627 on: February 4, 2023, 08:43:56 am »
I mean ain't that just a fucking glorious bit of long overdue realisation right there 😂😂😂

We've been trying to tell them all this for years, but apparently, our heads were falling off with jealousy. ::) ;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26628 on: February 4, 2023, 10:21:42 am »
We've been trying to tell them all this for years, but apparently, our heads were falling off with jealousy. ::) ;D
Exactly, but a couple of wins and they will be back to that train of thought in a flash again guaranteed, I'm sure a fair few of them still hold on this hope that everythings ok behind the scenes with Uncle Uzzy there to save the day 🙄

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #26629 on: February 4, 2023, 11:09:15 am »
Exactly, but a couple of wins and they will be back to that train of thought in a flash again guaranteed, I'm sure a fair few of them still hold on this hope that everythings ok behind the scenes with Uncle Uzzy there to save the day 🙄

Latest deflection News.
Fitting out two of the stands already. It’s almost as though they are trying to get it to the point where it can’t be abandoned by almost completing two of the stands. In my ignorance, I would have thought the way to go would be to build the stadium structure and then fit it out. They seem to be completing half the ground before actually finishing the structure
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26630 on: February 4, 2023, 11:10:34 am »
Latest deflection News.
Fitting out two of the stands already. It’s almost as though they are trying to get it to the point where it can’t be abandoned by almost completing two of the stands. In my ignorance, I would have thought the way to go would be to build the stadium structure and then fit it out. They seem to be completing half the ground before actually finishing the structure

Is it the half that blocks out the sewerage works?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #26631 on: February 4, 2023, 11:12:32 am »
Is it the half that blocks out the sewerage works?

It shows the “Cladding” on the NE corner. 🤣
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26632 on: February 4, 2023, 11:16:14 am »
Latest deflection News.

DonkeyWan posted a link to the stadium build, they're doing it as a proof of concept, then hoping someone pays for the rest, so that sounds like a part of the plan, get it into a state where you can see what it will be like fully built and hope some tit buys into the plan and funds the rest.

It'll just end up like this

Jurgen YNWA

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #26633 on: February 4, 2023, 11:16:54 am »
I reckon they’ll dog out a draw tomorrow. Just feels set up for them to game raise.
Arsenal are fast starters. If they get their standard early goal it will be a drubbing and carnage in the stands.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26634 on: February 4, 2023, 11:21:14 am »
DonkeyWan posted a link to the stadium build, they're doing it as a proof of concept, then hoping someone pays for the rest, so that sounds like a part of the plan, get it into a state where you can see what it will be like fully built and hope some tit buys into the plan and funds the rest.

It'll just end up like this

To be fair to Valencia, they at least finished the concrete works ...

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26635 on: February 4, 2023, 11:28:03 am »
Interesting to see the confidence levels of both Everton's and our fans equally matched on Everton getting a result today.

The fact that Everton fans think they are in with a chance is setting them up for the ultimate disappointment.

I'll be shocked if Dyche can turn such a disaster of a team around that quickly - weeks and months perhaps but a few days?  I had no idea Dyche was held in such high esteem.

It might be competitive early on but Arsenal should have way too much for them and beat them pretty comfortably.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #26636 on: February 4, 2023, 11:28:49 am »
Sean Dyche 'Masterclass'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3YY7PY-IH0

No... really!  :o
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #26637 on: February 4, 2023, 11:36:25 am »
Dyche "make no mistake, do I want to roll it around the keeper, the six yard line...no"

Arsenal fans better get their "Hoof" shout ready

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #26638 on: February 4, 2023, 11:37:15 am »
To the tune of 'sack the board' and 'you're not fit to run the club' just now on the way to the Ground.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #26639 on: February 4, 2023, 11:50:20 am »
Any sign of a dog being held in the air?
AHA!