Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2211695 times)

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Re: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)
« Reply #33600 on: July 16, 2023, 05:28:09 pm »
Reports that Morelos is interested in a move there from Rangers.
Made for  them
Big Dunc approves
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33601 on: July 16, 2023, 05:57:34 pm »
one of the best moments in any sport.  :)

Virgil turning his back in disgust with himself after shanking the shot only makes it better.

Not convinced it is even the best everton gif, the crowd ones of depression at an el game and the classic fuuuuuuck top it.  ;D

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33602 on: July 16, 2023, 06:14:02 pm »
It’s up there with the best of Laurel and Hardy only bettered by Pickers trying to save a shot against Newcastle when he was a yard behind the goal line.

Think they were winning 2-1 and it needed up 3-2 to Newcastle?

Salah scored in the derby last season at Anfield with Pickford awol in his area. Trying to intercept a ball 10 yards behind Salah.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33603 on: July 16, 2023, 06:41:19 pm »

Virgil turning his back in disgust with himself after shanking the shot only makes it better.
Has anyone ever set that Pickford classic to the Benny Hill theme?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33604 on: July 16, 2023, 07:26:46 pm »

I love that bit. You can just see Virg at the top and it looks like he appeals for a corner
Jurgen YNWA

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #33605 on: July 16, 2023, 09:51:55 pm »
Should be a months ban for mentioning the Origi goal without posting the gif

Needs this as well for good measure

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PnmRE0-M270" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PnmRE0-M270</a>

I was there and have watched this 100s of times. Never fails to make me laugh. The shot of Mo and Bobby gets me as well. You just know they’re thinking, That’s so Divock! 😂😂
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33606 on: July 16, 2023, 10:29:45 pm »
As hilarious that was, their was more hilarity from Pickers a couple of days after that, the Ev leading Newcastle 2-0 in the 92nd minute, drew 2-2, largely due to comedy from Pickers, one of the goals [think it was the equalizer] Pickers trying to save the shot from behind his line. :lmao

Ever since Pickers shot his mouth off at Allison, after Allison's error against Leicester, Pickers has made more hilarious blunders, karma is a bitch. ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 10:31:50 pm by Statto Red »
#Sausages

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33607 on: July 16, 2023, 10:35:13 pm »
The little fella by the bizzie picking his undies out of his are then doing his best "Ooooh I could crush a grape!" .
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #33608 on: July 16, 2023, 10:45:45 pm »
Correct about the first bit, but it ended up 2-2 with no thanks to T-Rex arms.
Still funny though.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zM2xfJLqZVk&amp;t=3s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zM2xfJLqZVk&amp;t=3s</a>

That’s right. Mind you losing two goals that way is so Everton it’s just another form for us of ‘winning without winning’.

Prime Pickers on display. And that Everton team is better than the current one as well.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 10:48:36 pm by So… Howard Philips »

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33609 on: July 17, 2023, 12:49:42 am »
Haha, I've never actually watched the other players in that video before, always naturally drawn to Rexy & Div. Fantastic stuff. And let's not forget Div picking up the ball to run it back for the restart. :lmao

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33610 on: July 17, 2023, 08:45:16 am »
I was there and have watched this 100s of times. Never fails to make me laugh. The shot of Mo and Bobby gets me as well. You just know they’re thinking, That’s so Divock! 😂😂

There’s a look of disgust on Gomez’s face when he sees how badly Virgil has shinned the ball and realising that Sturbridge played some part in that game.

Great memory which still makes me laugh.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #33611 on: July 17, 2023, 09:06:41 am »
My favourite bit is after the goal goes in. Pickford recreates the cover of Help by the Beatles on his own and in the space of less than a second.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #33612 on: July 17, 2023, 09:59:21 am »
So far this summer, 4 players out of contract, 1 free transfer brought in, they are now depending on loans returning to fill the gap left by departures, the much vaunted takeover not materialising so no funds for transfers.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #33613 on: July 17, 2023, 10:14:14 am »
Some noise for Gnononntoontooo though, not sure where they are finding 20 million plus though

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33614 on: July 17, 2023, 10:56:15 am »
So far this summer, 4 players out of contract, 1 free transfer brought in, they are now depending on loans returning to fill the gap left by departures, the much vaunted takeover not materialising so no funds for transfers.

Out - Mina, Townsend, Coady, Davies, Simms, Begovic
Loan Returns - Gomes, Alli, Branthwaite, Gbamin
In - Young

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #33615 on: July 17, 2023, 11:11:13 am »
It's impossible to think of Divock Origi and not smile  ;D  For a player who was not routinely guaranteed a place in the starting eleven, he has contributed an unbelievable number of utterly joyous moments to our history

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33616 on: July 17, 2023, 11:26:42 am »
It's impossible to think of Divock Origi and not smile  ;D  For a player who was not routinely guaranteed a place in the starting eleven, he has contributed an unbelievable number of utterly joyous moments to our history

His contribution to No6 alone is worth a statue ;D

Opener and winner in the 4-0 and sealing goal in the Final, the stuff that dreams are made of.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33617 on: July 17, 2023, 12:18:25 pm »
This must be the lowest of the lowest ebb for an Evertonian, a owner and Chairman they hate, debt up to the eyeballs, the shittest transfer window you could hope to see with the PL starting in 4 weeks time, and Dyche as their Manager with shit on a stick Football to watch.

Toffees from Hong Kong to Rhyl in utter despair.

Even their expensive debt ridden white elephant of a sewage bowl couldn't lift their spirits.

#Karma
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33618 on: July 17, 2023, 12:23:01 pm »
Out - Mina, Townsend, Coady, Davies, Simms, Begovic
Loan Returns - Gomes, Alli, Branthwaite, Gbamin
In - Young
No drop in overall quality of the squad then

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33619 on: July 17, 2023, 12:34:04 pm »
This must be the lowest of the lowest ebb for an Evertonian, a owner and Chairman they hate, debt up to the eyeballs, the shittest transfer window you could hope to see with the PL starting in 4 weeks time, and Dyche as their Manager with shit on a stick Football to watch.

Even their expensive debt ridden white elephant of a sewage bowl couldn't lift their spirits.

#Karma

And yet, hands down, a better team than Liverpool. No room in the combined 11 for us.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #33620 on: July 17, 2023, 02:05:11 pm »
And yet, hands down, a better team than City of Liverpool FC. No room in the combined 11 for us.

Fixed for accuracy.  :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33621 on: July 17, 2023, 02:12:29 pm »

#Karma

Lowest ebb so far.

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #33622 on: July 17, 2023, 06:33:18 pm »
They've been giddy beyond belief over the plans for BMD but bizarrely the fact that it needs to be paid for is only just hitting home with some  ::)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33623 on: July 17, 2023, 07:18:15 pm »
They've been giddy beyond belief over the plans for BMD but bizarrely the fact that it needs to be paid for is only just hitting home with some  ::)
I still think most of them are oblivious to the financial realities of building the Begging Bowl.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #33624 on: July 17, 2023, 07:25:51 pm »

#Karma

They are like a pig in redshite they are overjoyed at the amount of stuff they have to moan about. The more they have to moan about the happier they are. Imagine if things ever go well. They will have nothing to blame us for.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33625 on: July 18, 2023, 10:17:47 am »
Paul the Esk with yet another doom laden prognostication of their financial status!

https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/23-24/comment/editorial/43707.html

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #33626 on: July 18, 2023, 10:30:57 am »
Basically, sorry I was completely wrong in my last assessment, i've adjusted it to include obvious crap i never thought of but you can totally trust me on this one :D

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #33627 on: July 18, 2023, 10:48:04 am »
I wonder if they can now put a bid in for the commonwealth games after Victoria Australia pulled out. Can see it being their best chance of getting the stadium finished.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #33628 on: July 18, 2023, 10:56:16 am »
Paul the Esk with yet another doom laden prognostication of their financial status!

https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/23-24/comment/editorial/43707.html

10 whole comments before someone blames Liverpool (Heysel). Great restraint there.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33629 on: July 18, 2023, 11:23:19 am »
I wonder if they can now put a bid in for the commonwealth games after Victoria Australia pulled out. Can see it being their best chance of getting the stadium finished.
If they can demolish a fair chunk to fit in the running track.
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #33630 on: July 18, 2023, 11:33:58 am »
10 whole comments before someone blames Liverpool (Heysel). Great restraint there.

That's an improvement as usually it's 3 or 4.

Would have been nice if he could spell it right mind.....

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #33631 on: July 18, 2023, 12:55:34 pm »

So if they had just waited another year they could have got the good taxpayers of Liverpool to pay for the stadium and all there problems would have just disappeared. Everton that.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #33632 on: July 18, 2023, 01:17:13 pm »
Basically, sorry I was completely wrong in my last assessment, i've adjusted it to include obvious crap i never thought of but you can totally trust me on this one :D

Thing is, he is has become one of the more sane ones in recent years.
Remember when he was “spending” Moshiri’s cash every week for him predicting with the usual caveats that a world class player was going to sign for them.

What he does bring is a set of accounts that look like a death warrant.
Wages still running at over 90% of turnover, the sacking of Frankie and the bonus payments to Dyche “impacting” on matters.
The fact that MSP (?) have apparently put the deal on hold must be a sign that something is happening offstage.
The Esk mentions the problems with a possible legal challenge over relegation but seemingly has ignored the possibility of punishment when the commission meets in October. The latest I heard was that the charges were over the true ownership being hidden.
Certainly another £45m loss with cash flow flatlining has to be in breach of Sustainability regulations. I still can’t see how a company can make in excess of £300m loss (heading towards £400m over the past 5 years) losses and continue to operate within the rules.
Worrying times if Catcher reads it. 
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33633 on: July 18, 2023, 01:20:22 pm »
Begovic turned down a new deal and has signed for QPR instead.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #33634 on: July 18, 2023, 01:26:27 pm »
Should be a months ban for mentioning the Origi goal without posting the gif

Needs this as well for good measure

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PnmRE0-M270" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PnmRE0-M270</a>
IMG-0614" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>upload images[/url]

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33635 on: July 18, 2023, 02:31:39 pm »
Wonder if Everton are insisting in relegation pay clauses in new contracts.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33636 on: July 18, 2023, 02:34:20 pm »

It would have to be a small running track…
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33637 on: July 18, 2023, 02:58:00 pm »
They really are something else when it comes to blame shifting and absolving themselves of responsibility for their own actions. They absolutely love wallowing in self-pity and finger pointing.

Since the 1980s Man United have gone from a laughing stock to building a two decades long dynasty, then reverted back to being a laughing stock again whilst being smashed 7-0 at Anfield. In that time, Everton have whinged, moaned, griped and wallowed in their own ineptitude and done absolutely nothing.

The 1984 Kings of Europe and the biggest losers due to the ban were Liverpool Football Club. The club did nothing wrong at Heysel and tried to get the game moved from the crumbling dump beforehand but were dismissed by UEFA, as were the concerns LFC had.

Liverpool Football Club had actually won the European Cup four times between 77 and 84, not just postulated that they might have won it had they entered. The club lost a European dynasty due to something it had no control over. The Everton that could have entered in 1986 won absolutely nothing domestically, yet we are to believe they'd have walked to the final of the European Cup and won it comfortably.  ::) Everton always talk the talk, but very rarely walk the walk.

Since those dark days Liverpool Football Club has picked itself up, dusted itself down and won every single honour in the club game both at home and in Europe.

All this in the same timeframe where Everton have wallowed in their own misplaced victimhood and blamed everything but themselves for their shambolic showing.

In the meantime, Leicester City have come from nowhere, become English champions then got relegated again. All while Everton sat hopelessly in their learned helplessness.

They are pathetic. Absolutely and utterly pathetic. A gutless, spineless club with a mostly gutless, spineless fanbase. I mean why bother taking personal responsibility and building your own club when you can be lazy, entitled no marks wallowing in your own misery whilst blaming others instead?

Everton that.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33638 on: July 18, 2023, 03:01:59 pm »
Well said SOS...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #33639 on: July 18, 2023, 03:32:24 pm »
They are pathetic. Absolutely and utterly pathetic. A gutless, spineless club with a mostly gutless, spineless fanbase. I mean why bother taking personal responsibility and building your own club when you can be lazy, entitled no marks wallowing in your own misery whilst blaming others instead?

Everton that.

Oh come off the fence and say what you really think
aarf, aarf, aarf.