Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2209802 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
what worries me is not what their fans would get up to, but their players.

if they're in the drop zone at that point and we get a comfortable lead, what else is left for their players to do except get to be BS heroes by maiming one of ours and damaging our chances for added success this year?

this genuinely worries me.

I've been rolling around in my head which fringe players we could field to keep our first teamers safe from their thugs. I'm sure our second team could get a comfortable result against them the way they're playing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
The Hodge is accomplished at setting up his teams to win points by any means, fair or fowl...

I see what you did there.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
How were they like half decent 12 months ago under Ancelotti and now they're probably going to go down

I seem to remember they were 3/4 points clear of us with less than ten games to go last season. We looked closer to the Conference League than the Champions League, they didn't have a hard run in either. What's happened since has been absolutely incredible.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
How were they like half decent 12 months ago under Ancelotti and now they're probably going to go down
Quite simple, since then their mutant fans have been allowed back in to Support them by booing week in week out!
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
what worries me is not what their fans would get up to, but their players.

if they're in the drop zone at that point and we get a comfortable lead, what else is left for their players to do except get to be BS heroes by maiming one of ours and damaging our chances for added success this year?

this genuinely worries me.

You're assuming their players care, they aren't arsed, its so funny to watch.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
’if you get told youre not good enough your whole life , after a while  you start to believe it’ - Kerry Katona

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fair enough. Just an interesting thought considering we've gone for relegated players before.

Good players, not shite like him.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Random question let's say they went down and Richarlison would be available for a good sum. Would you entertain us going for him? I know he's a massive prick and all.
On the one hand I can see why this might be an option to consider. Everton will be in dire need of funds and eager to offload their highest earning players. Opportunities might, therefore, arise for the discerning buyer, savvy of the market and well-informed to the relative merits of each individual on offer.

However, in the specifc case of Richarlison, a number of factors mitigate against such a  decision

a] He is fucking shit
b] He appears to have considerable rat DNA integrated within the general soma of his frame
c] He is a massive prick

Now, had that rat DNA manifested itself as a particularly muscled rodent tail, with plentiful caudal vertebrae and strong thermoregularity properties (for purposes of heat dissapation during strenuous exercise), the case would be stronger. For one thing it would have presented real potential for winning more penalties than normal, an extra appendage for clumsy defenders to thread on, as it were. Perhaps it could have been used to catch unaware keepers by surprise with unusually timed shots, or incredible one-on-one dribbling techniques.

Sadly Richarlisons rat DNA has instead largely been captured in his facial features, as they scrunch up in hideous delight when observing a Liverpool player being assaulted by a stupid, small armed, blinkers wearing, keeper. Considering that, and his apparent happiness whenever Liverpool players endure season ending injuries, I say fuck that guy.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Because this lot weren't allowed in the ground

Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Bill looks like an avuncular teddy bear there. But one that you done fully trust and suspect will turn evil in the second act of the film.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Because this lot weren't allowed in the ground

It’s no coincidence that the only time they’ve been half decent recently is when their fans weren’t allowed in.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
’if you get told youre not good enough your whole life , after a while  you start to believe it’ - Kerry Katona
So Everton are the Kerry Katona of football clubs then

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The fans. The fans being allowed back in the ground.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That's the one. He's not arsed.
Purely on face value , I think Bill sold him on the free stadium. Initially it was a case of invest a bit in the team, we're not far off competing, we get a free new stadium and you've increased the value of your investment.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
That Kenwright clip is fucking cringeworthy. Everything about the bloated prick is. He knew the cameras were probably on him so he does that over the top shite. He’s a fucking nob and I hope his shite team go down and he’s ran outta town. Fucking fraud

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
Random question let's say they went down and Richarlison would be available for a good sum. Would you entertain us going for him? I know he's a massive prick and all.

I think the youth team players clean the boots so we're covered.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Fair play to Lampard for fully embracing the Everton way....he now has hair like Mike Parry and tits like Joe Anderson...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite

Comment from that blutack fellow pretty much embodies what I think most of them would want. Us lose and putting a massive dent in our title hopes than their team try and win to actually attempt to survive relegation.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
So Everton are the Kerry Katona of football clubs then
Yup, and the Board are Drug dealing taxi driver Mark Croft. Who squandered her millions on flash cars

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
also one to put in the ‘things that didn’t actually happen’ pile!

‘And then everyone in Greggs burst into spontaneous applause’
Believer

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Ancelotti: I don’t have a magic wand!!!
Lampard: I don’t have a magic wand!!

My moneys on the great suprendo being their next manager. Him or Wizbit.
Can just imagine the Great Suprendo after 3 games

GS ‘I don’t have a magic wand’
Reporter ‘But you were hired cos you did have a magic wand’
GS ‘fuck off mate, my real names Geoff and I’m from Surrey. It’s not a real wand ya fucking dickhead. The whole Spanish accent things an act. It’s the only reason they hired me. Well that an that pretend fucking wand  I have. Honest to god, I Wish idve never took up this fucking magic now. If it’s not kids screaming for rabbits it’s you lot expecting miracles from a stick I got from B&M bargains and painted  black and white….If I never see another fucking wand in my life it’ll be too soon.’

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Not one of their first choice 11 makes our squad. And I'm not even talking matchday squad here I'm talking none - none - of them are good enough to even train with us.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
That Kenwright clip is fucking cringeworthy. Everything about the bloated prick is. He knew the cameras were probably on him so he does that over the top shite. He’s a fucking nob and I hope his shite team go down and he’s ran outta town. Fucking fraud

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

They haven't got one player who would even get in our squad.

Unless Begovic fancies being 3rd choice keeper for the home grown option.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?

I want them to go down because I'm sick of them severely injuring our players. Origi( never quite recovered his level from that injury), Virgil and Thiago. Them booing Virgil for being injured by their little gimp was disgusting. I hope they go down and stay there, dirty twats.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Did he think he was at the cricket?
:D

Either that or he’s doing the Pizza Hut song dance.
AHA!

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Feel for some of blue mates and my blue brother, but to all the murderer's chanters and pretend wall pushing c*nts, I am made up that you are in this situation.

Hope this massive turd that should have been flushed years ago finally goes down the pan and floats into the sewer that's next to the Seaforth Sandpit.  :tosser :shite:

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
this isnt one bad season or a blip, even if they stay up they are screwed. no money to invest so will have to sell players - only ones that you can imagine generating any decent fee would be calvert-lewin or richarlison (bet newcastle will be sniffing around) and even with that money no decent players are going to want to go there. if they survive by the sin of their teeth they'll be in massive trouble again next year

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town

When Usmanov texts you and tells you to stop wasting his money, it takes your attention.

He also does not appear to know how to clap (or has forgotten because of lack of need)

See, when Bill says they have had good times, that was it. Long may he reign behind the scene, good job Bill
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I fucking LOVE this. 'Yeah we might be getting relegated but there's an outside chance liverpool might not twat us home and away next year, so that's a victory for us you soft redshite twats'. Too good.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh

Is Moshiri saying "This is how big by dick is every time our Russian Gangster spunks some more money on the Ev" ?  As Uncle Usy was at the time.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
I want them to go down because I'm sick of them severely injuring our players. Origi( never quite recovered his level from that injury), Virgil and Thiago. Them booing Virgil for being injured by their little gimp was disgusting. I hope they go down and stay there, dirty twats.

Karma can be such a sweet bitch sometimes.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Can just imagine the Great Suprendo after 3 games

GS ‘I don’t have a magic wand’
Reporter ‘But you were hired cos you did have a magic wand’
GS ‘fuck off mate, my real names Geoff and I’m from Surrey. It’s not a real wand ya fucking dickhead. The whole Spanish accent things an act. It’s the only reason they hired me. Well that an that pretend fucking wand  I have. Honest to god, I Wish idve never took up this fucking magic now. If it’s not kids screaming for rabbits it’s you lot expecting miracles from a stick I got from B&M bargains and painted  black and white….If I never see another fucking wand in my life it’ll be too soon.’
That so needs one of your boss pix to go with it!!!!!!! ;D

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

They were shite last season performance wise but massively outperformed XG. It caught up with them eventually.

Two differences. Calvert Lewin was knocking in stuffy goals every week and Carlo parked the bus and made them tougher to break down, they were better organised.

Start of this season they were flying as well first 6 games under Rafa. Some bad results and the fans went very toxic though and it spiralled.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
No chance because he is genuinely shite.

Is it 4 goals and two of them pens this season?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
They were shite last season performance wise but massively outperformed XG. It caught up with them eventually.

Two differences. Calvert Lewin was knocking in stuffy goals every week and Carlo parked the bus and made them tougher to break down, they were better organised.

Start of this season they were flying as well first 6 games under Rafa. Some bad results and the fans went very toxic though and it spiralled.

The rot set in last season though. After they beat us, they beat Southampton and West Brom and had a top 4 finish in their own hands with only 12 games to go. They then went LLDDDWLWDLWL to claim 13 points from those 12 games, finishing 10 points behind us and with a negative goal difference.

1 Man City Played 27 Points 65
2 Man Utd Played 27 Points 51
3 Leicester Played 27 Points 50
4 Chelsea Played 27 Points 47
5 Everton Played 26 Points 46
6 West Ham Played 26 Points 45
7 Liverpool Played 27 Points 43

« Last Edit: April 7, 2022, 04:42:21 pm by LovelyCushionedHeader »
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Ancelotti: I don’t have a magic wand!!!
Lampard: I don’t have a magic wand!!

My moneys on the great suprendo being their next manager. Him or Wizbit.

Be lucky if they got David Nixon

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Bill looks like an avuncular teddy bear there. But one that you done fully trust and suspect will turn evil in the second act of the film.

Like an evil Ewok?