Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 387096 times)

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Reply #6960 on: May 2, 2024, 12:11:55 pm »
I think we can at least take some satisfaction in knowing Trump is s,, scared right now, nobody able to keep him awake in court.! he can't sleep at night.
It's not a compliment as I put it down to him being a narcissistic psycho but ive always wondered how he copes with all the criminal cases piling up. it's getting to him now though. maybe he believed the authorities would be too scared to prosecute him fearing civil chaos. well that theory went out the window and realty is here.
Ive heard he deleted a lot of his social media posts a few days ago after the judge mentioned Jail.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6961 on: May 2, 2024, 01:32:41 pm »
The gag order stuff isn't a side show. Trump has actively engaged in witness intimidation and tried to influence the jury pool. He's also gone after the families of those running the case against him. It's mob boss behaviour. Stupid mob boss behaviour, perhaps, but that's what it is.

Glenn Kirschner pointed out that any criminal case Trump is currently indicted under (four) could now theoretically jail him.

Frankly, I think it's high time Biden started calling Trump, "Sleepy Don". Watch him lose his shit.

If it had any consequences it wouldn't be a side show, but so far it hasn't. None of the other judges have shown any willingness to take this up and he's been found to be in criminal contempt for months now under Engoron.

Even Merchan took weeks to issue his warning.

Side show.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6962 on: May 2, 2024, 02:33:29 pm »
If it had any consequences it wouldn't be a side show, but so far it hasn't. None of the other judges have shown any willingness to take this up and he's been found to be in criminal contempt for months now under Engoron.

Even Merchan took weeks to issue his warning.

Side show.

It's more complicated than that though. Yes, a regular guy would already be in jail, but it's not the judge's fault he can only fine Trump $1000 maximum per offence.

We can't really judge the effects until after the trial. However, it's clear the trial is taking  a toll on Trump in other ways. He's never had to sit still and shut up for hours on end in his entire life before. It's hitting him so bad that he can't be arsed strategizing with his campaign team when he's done. He just goes on Truth Social and rants.

It's a fine line everyone is walking. Should it be that way? Absolutely not. But is it valueless? No, not in my opinion.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6963 on: May 2, 2024, 03:21:43 pm »
I didn't say it was valueless, I said it was a side show, which it is. The most that will happen is he'll be gaoled over a lunch time or something. When the trial is concluded no one will be commenting much on the gag order violations, they'll be talking about the verdict and sentence, if there is one.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #6964 on: May 2, 2024, 03:22:57 pm »
Judge Merchan just read out a Michael Cohen tweet that referred to Trump as Von Shitzinpants, I would pay good money to be there.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6965 on: May 2, 2024, 03:25:37 pm »
Judge Merchan just read out a Michael Cohen tweet that referred to Trump as Von Shitzinpants, I would pay good money to be there.
:lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6966 on: May 2, 2024, 03:58:32 pm »
I didn't say it was valueless, I said it was a side show, which it is. The most that will happen is he'll be gaoled over a lunch time or something. When the trial is concluded no one will be commenting much on the gag order violations, they'll be talking about the verdict and sentence, if there is one.

I disagree. Trump could be thrown in jail for the remainder of the trial if the Judge wishes. It's the political fallout he is wary of, and not without good reason. I'm sure the prosecution will be pushing for Trump to be jailed if he violates the gag order again at any point over the next three weeks, and even a weekend in a minimal security installation might be a cold bucket of reality for Trump.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6967 on: May 2, 2024, 04:03:01 pm »
Got to say, I agree with Joyce on this one. If Cohen wants revenge he should concentrate on improving his credibility as a witness.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6968 on: May 2, 2024, 04:03:50 pm »
Trump is begging to get sent to jail so he can whine even more about being unjustly politically persecuted.
You can guarantee it will boost his support as well.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6969 on: May 2, 2024, 04:08:40 pm »
I disagree. Trump could be thrown in jail for the remainder of the trial if the Judge wishes. It's the political fallout he is wary of, and not without good reason. I'm sure the prosecution will be pushing for Trump to be jailed if he violates the gag order again at any point over the next three weeks, and even a weekend in a minimal security installation might be a cold bucket of reality for Trump.

Think you've been watching too much MSNBC.

And by the way, they only wheel Kirschner out when they can't find anyone else.

Anyway, I normally don't engage with you, but in this instance you directly contradicted me. At the end of the trial, if gag orders are not a side show I will own up and be happy to be proved wrong. But I don't think I will be. I can't imagine you doing the same thing, but again, happy to be proved wrong.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6970 on: May 2, 2024, 04:13:37 pm »

Anyway, I normally don't engage with you, but in this instance you directly contradicted me. At the end of the trial, if gag orders are not a side show I will own up and be happy to be proved wrong. But I don't think I will be. I can't imagine you doing the same thing, but again, happy to be proved wrong.

Strangely antagonistic tone there  :o

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6971 on: May 2, 2024, 04:34:03 pm »

I don't watch MSNBC.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6972 on: May 2, 2024, 04:37:21 pm »
Trump is begging to get sent to jail so he can whine even more about being unjustly politically persecuted.
You can guarantee it will boost his support as well.

Trump might indeed be hoping to get sent to jail, but only because he has no real clue what that's going to entail for him. He has a delusion that it will set him up as a martyr - and amongst his base it will. But he's not growing his support. Every poll conducted has said that a huge number of people on the right will not vote for Trump if he gets as much as a single criminal conviction; this is the first of four criminal trials.

He's been begging his supporters to come out and protest, but the most he has had so far is 50. I don't think going to jail is going to improve Trump's standing at all.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6973 on: May 2, 2024, 06:00:29 pm »

Side show or not, a gag order in this case is aimed at safeguarding members of the jury.  Trump’s base includes a bunch of loons let’s not forget.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6974 on: May 2, 2024, 09:44:27 pm »
Could he claim stuff posted on his platform was from a hacked account?
By the dems obviously. Not the Russians nor the Chinese as he does great business by them. No by sleepy Joe himself.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6975 on: May 3, 2024, 11:04:31 am »

Why are you being a bad knobhead?
And fyi MSNBC is brilliant. They have some of the best presenters - Melber; O'Donnell; Hayes; Maddow; plus morning Joe.
Glen Kirschner is an extremely experienced prosecutor. I understand he can be over exuberant on his desires to indite Trump but he is very interesting.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6976 on: May 3, 2024, 11:51:13 am »
And fyi MSNBC is brilliant. They have some of the best presenters - Melber; O'Donnell; Hayes; Maddow; plus morning Joe.
Glen Kirschner is an extremely experienced prosecutor. I understand he can be over exuberant on his desires to indite Trump but he is very interesting.
O'Donnell can be insufferable.* Maddow has returned to her say everything three times in a different way for effect shtick.** Morning Joe is generally very good, with many good guests. And Chris Hayes is quite brilliant - an all-round excellent presenter.

* O'Donnell is still miles ahead of most presenters at CNN, for example.
** Maddow switched way from this shtick during the Trump presidency (maybe because there was too much to get through). But she returned to it since then. I end up just shouting at the screen for her to 'get on with it!' :) Away from The Rachel Maddow Show, she's excellent too.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6977 on: May 3, 2024, 11:56:13 am »

The whole episode was a massive self-own, prompted (of course) by the disgraced former president. His lawyer showed slides of tweets and memes that were mean about the orange crook and snapped at his assistant to slide past the image of Trump as an obese super-hero, “quickly, please”.

With regards to locking the creepy lumbering oaf up: why not sentence him to house arrest, without access to the internet if necessary, for the duration of the trial? I’m sure his secret service detachment could protect him in one of his tacky homes. Perhaps not from the missus though…
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #6978 on: May 3, 2024, 05:59:15 pm »
Didn't know where to post this, so I’ve put it here. “Why do so many Americans support a neofascist?” So many lightbulb moments from Reich, well worth a watch:

https://youtu.be/UQp8Lj7jPvQ?si=lWXw7LzGfZ5Knutw
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6979 on: May 3, 2024, 06:22:34 pm »
O'Donnell can be insufferable.* Maddow has returned to her say everything three times in a different way for effect shtick.** Morning Joe is generally very good, with many good guests. And Chris Hayes is quite brilliant - an all-round excellent presenter.

* O'Donnell is still miles ahead of most presenters at CNN, for example.
** Maddow switched way from this shtick during the Trump presidency (maybe because there was too much to get through). But she returned to it since then. I end up just shouting at the screen for her to 'get on with it!' :) Away from The Rachel Maddow Show, she's excellent too.
What about Ari Mellber mate - he's superb.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6980 on: May 3, 2024, 06:26:55 pm »
I generally like MSNBC but Joe Scarborough drives me up the effing wall, as does Rachel Maddow.  both of them are totally in love with the sound of their own voice.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6981 on: May 3, 2024, 06:27:12 pm »
he is good, for sure.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #6982 on: May 3, 2024, 06:43:34 pm »
Hope Hicks is burying the orange turd.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6983 on: May 3, 2024, 06:50:37 pm »
Hope Hicks is burying the orange turd.
Link to anything Salacious?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6984 on: May 3, 2024, 06:56:36 pm »
Sorry. Yeah, I like him. (My wife actively dislikes him.) Sometimes I just laugh at the way he crowbars-in a quote from a rapper. (And probably why my wife dislikes him.) It is kinda stupid, but I cannot but help laugh. He also seems to know his legal onions. I also like most (if not all) of their legal experts.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6985 on: May 3, 2024, 06:59:15 pm »
I generally like MSNBC but Joe Scarborough drives me up the effing wall, as does Rachel Maddow.  both of them are totally in love with the sound of their own voice.
I can understand that. But I think he is a very good fit for the show. And I do like some of his off-the-wall rants.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6986 on: May 3, 2024, 07:00:29 pm »
I'm just going to watch now. This stream is pretty reliable.

https://livenewschat.eu/politics/

Edit: if you leave it playing for a long time, it times out and forwards to another page. Just back page and restart.
« Last Edit: May 3, 2024, 07:03:39 pm by Jiminy Cricket »

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #6987 on: May 3, 2024, 07:14:18 pm »

Told how her and Trump personally called Pecker on the stories getting out and how to suppress them.   
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6988 on: May 3, 2024, 10:28:42 pm »
I can understand that. But I think he is a very good fit for the show. And I do like some of his off-the-wall rants.
I find him performative and endlessly repetitious - and worst of all he is incredibly rude to his guests.  not in what he says to them or how he talks to them - but in the way he monopolizes the show while they sit for minutes on end like bookends staring into the camera, waiting for him to STFU.

plus he constantly interrupts a serious / interesting discussion by chiming in about baseball or basketball with no warning at all.

that all said, he is a great LFC fan so he's not a totally lost cause. :)
« Last Edit: May 3, 2024, 10:30:38 pm by SamLad »

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6989 on: May 3, 2024, 10:30:09 pm »
nope. but what she said does support the prosecution's case that Trump paid Stormy to help his campaign.  commentators saying she was very credible.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6990 on: May 4, 2024, 12:34:02 am »
The horror of AI. Trump in a church. Six fingers and all.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #6991 on: May 4, 2024, 08:25:52 am »
Is that a real halo?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6992 on: May 4, 2024, 08:34:31 am »
I’m sure his secret service detachment could protect him in one of his tacky homes. Perhaps not from the missus though…

How hard can it be to protect a man from someone who can't stand to be in the same postcode as him?

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6993 on: May 4, 2024, 08:48:46 am »
How hard can it be to protect a man from someone who can't stand to be in the same postcode as him?

The ire of a woman scorned can travel through dimensions.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6994 on: May 4, 2024, 11:59:51 am »
Playing the race card.

"I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country," Trump told Time in an interview published on Tuesday. "I don't think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly. But I think the laws are very unfair right now."

Trump did not specify examples of anti-white bias nor policy prescriptions in the interview.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/donald-trump-vows-to-fight-anti-white-feeling-in-us-and-his-allies-have-a-plan/a281728155.html
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6996 on: May 7, 2024, 06:38:12 pm »
Can’t believe none of the jurors threw up today. Some revolting details
W

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #6997 on: May 7, 2024, 08:39:28 pm »

Hayes and Melber are decent, I'll give you that. Scarborough (when he curbs the condescension) is somewhat palatable. But O'Donnell and Maddow are absolutely horrendous mate. Their desperation for a Trump conviction radiates off them so profusely that I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them break down in tears of joy if he was sent down. Embarrassing pair of plebs 

As for Kirschner, he may have some prosecutorial stripes, but you can't tell me he hasn't crossed over into the "info-tainment" world. I've lost count the number of times I've seen him predict all kinds of legal "home runs" against Trump only for most of them to turn out to be complete and utter bollox. Don't forget to like and subscribe though, because "Justice Matters". Yeah, righty-o Glenn

I might get pounced on for saying this, but it's my belief that while Trump is undoubtedly an unscrupulous individual, who has repeatedly transgressed the law, I do not believe the degree of his guilt (or the seriousness of his crimes) are anywhere near as consequential as Maddow, O'Donnell, Kirschner et al would have you believe. Dare I say it, they're just as responsible for eroding the middle-ground and whipping people into frenzies as anyone on the opposite side

DISCLAIMER: I massively dislike Trump. Always have and still do.

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6998 on: May 7, 2024, 08:55:35 pm »
Scarborough & his Mrs are a good part of the reason why the c*nt beat Clinton.

Twats.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6999 on: May 7, 2024, 09:44:26 pm »
Hayes and Melber are decent, I'll give you that. Scarborough (when he curbs the condescension) is somewhat palatable. But O'Donnell and Maddow are absolutely horrendous mate. Their desperation for a Trump conviction radiates off them so profusely that I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them break down in tears of joy if he was sent down. Embarrassing pair of plebs 

As for Kirschner, he may have some prosecutorial stripes, but you can't tell me he hasn't crossed over into the "info-tainment" world. I've lost count the number of times I've seen him predict all kinds of legal "home runs" against Trump only for most of them to turn out to be complete and utter bollox. Don't forget to like and subscribe though, because "Justice Matters". Yeah, righty-o Glenn

I might get pounced on for saying this, but it's my belief that while Trump is undoubtedly an unscrupulous individual, who has repeatedly transgressed the law, I do not believe the degree of his guilt (or the seriousness of his crimes) are anywhere near as consequential as Maddow, O'Donnell, Kirschner et al would have you believe. Dare I say it, they're just as responsible for eroding the middle-ground and whipping people into frenzies as anyone on the opposite side

DISCLAIMER: I massively dislike Trump. Always have and still do.
Only point I can agree with is Kirschner. Maddows is superb, articulate bringing together old evidence and new evidence to give the full picture to prove why Trump is corrupt as well as a dangerous traitor. she has a superb memory, imo one of the best around, it's easy to comment on new evidence, remembering old evidence that's also relevant to the point she is making puts her in a different class to most political commentators.
Am not shocked at your opinions as there are many people around the world who can't see very dangerous psychopathic narcissistic fascists for what they are, sad would be a better word, you think Trumps offences aren't that serious.?
 He had his contingency plan ready to over turn any election loss before any votes were cast. he put it into action as the election results came in during election night. his plan was to set up the election was stolen attacks to seize control of the country, he then placed the lives of many senior government politicians lives in danger to silence any opposition to him seizing control. he conspired with many to try and seize control of the country. all failed so he incited rioters to violently attack the heart of the Government, the Capital building. he then threatened more senior politicians who refused to go along with the next part of his plan to over turn the government.
I can't think of any other crime so serious, the implications of what he was doing don't bear thinking about.
Maybe that's the problem. it's something many of us can't comprehend, how can people still not see just how his serious his crimes are. to sum him up as unscrupulous sounds more like a defence rather than a opinion on the severity of his crimes, what next, yeah he was unscrupulous, yeah he was bad but many people are bad, that doesn't mean they did anything wrong in the eyes of the law.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2024, 09:55:58 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis