Author Topic: Sexual abuser & crook Donald Trump convicted  (Read 401954 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Reply #6600 on: March 2, 2024, 08:14:53 pm »
The best people.

"They [Trump lawyers Blanche and Susan Necheles] recently appeared before Justice Merchan at a pretrial hearing with their client mostly silent beside them, and seemed to test the tightrope he will walk during the trial. Mr. Trump wanted to delay it, but the judge promptly set a March date."

"Mr. Blanche lodged objections, none of which swayed Justice Merchan, who quickly bridled. 'Tell me something you haven’t already said today,' the judge said," the report states before adding, "Shortly thereafter, Justice Merchan asked Mr. Blanche if he was done talking. He was not, but the judge cut him off, instructing Mr. Blanche to 'please have a seat.'"
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6601 on: March 4, 2024, 06:27:25 am »
The trial will go ahead. There’s a chance Willis won’t be back involved but only a small one.
I've seen repeated reports in the media saying if she goes, the case will die.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6602 on: March 4, 2024, 07:59:20 am »
I've seen repeated reports in the media saying if she goes, the case will die.

I've read the same which shouldn't be the case before a trial commences. I can understand the defence using it as a reason to overturn a guilty verdict on appeal. If the evidence has been collected appropriately then another team just needs to pick it up and go to trial.

If it was a murder/rape trial you wouldn't see someone get off with the crime.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6603 on: March 4, 2024, 03:29:32 pm »
SCOTUS unanimous that Trump can be on the Colorado ballot.
No surprise really.
But he's still a c*nt.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6604 on: March 4, 2024, 03:33:06 pm »
Nothing is going to stop this train. What strange times we live in. Conventional politics has gone out the window

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #6605 on: March 4, 2024, 04:44:23 pm »

The boy can't help it.

It's his nature.  :D

Although throughout history, you couldn't find any famous person that wasn't cunted by loads.

Perhaps I should rephrase that.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2024, 04:47:59 pm by jambutty »
Kill the humourless

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6606 on: March 4, 2024, 06:22:22 pm »
It's just annoyed the fuck out of me that BBC, SKY & CNN have all just given the corrupt c*nt 20 mins live air time to tell lies during his response to SCOTUS.

I must admit I'm still a bit confused about the ruling.
I thought one of the questions was whether the President is an 'officer' of the government. That hasn't been answered.

Also, if SCOTUS had ruled that Colorado's decision didn't meet the 14th amendment fully - because Trump wasn't actually convicted of sedition - then I'd understand.
But that's not what they've ruled, they've ruled that a State cannot ban someone from a federal election. So what if he had been convicted, how could a State exercise the 14th amendment without relying on Congress.

Anyway, I'm getting closer to not wanting to follow US politics. It's not good for your mental fucking health :)

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6607 on: March 4, 2024, 06:40:09 pm »
It's just annoyed the fuck out of me that BBC, SKY & CNN have all just given the corrupt c*nt 20 mins live air time to tell lies during his response to SCOTUS.

I thought one of the questions was whether the President is an 'officer' of the government. That hasn't been answered.

Also, if SCOTUS had ruled that Colorado's decision didn't meet the 14th amendment fully - because Trump wasn't actually convicted of sedition - then I'd understand.
But that's not what they've ruled, they've ruled that a State cannot ban someone from a federal election. So what if he had been convicted, how could a State exercise the 14th amendment without relying on Congress.

Anyway, I'm getting closer to not wanting to follow US politics. It's not good for your mental fucking health :)
As I understand it, the ruling does not prevent a candidate from being barred from standing for President by individual states. But it would need to follow a federal conviction for sedition (or similar). The problem is that the Amendment is not specific enough, and of course SCOTUS will run scared of making a reasoned determination of what the Amendment means in practice.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6608 on: March 4, 2024, 06:57:34 pm »

I maybe way out her but on the face of it I think the Supreme Court has lost it's way, the Torys have tried to force our Supreme Court to take a similar view. the Torys argue our Supreme Court shouldn't be able to rule on Government decisions as it's a political decision. it's a load of bo..... the Supreme Court decided whether the government decisions are legal under law. they take no view on the political side of the decision.
This must be the view of the US Supreme Court, they must feel they cannont rule on political decisions so they ruled the decision has to be made by the Senate.
It's bullshit. it's not a political issue. it's a legal issue. political decisions are for the Senate. legal rulings are for the Supreme Court.

Ive always thought it boiled down to having the Will to prosecute Trump. I feel sorry for politicians like Raskin etc who have fought like hell to nail Trump. they must feel gutted right now.
It's not just the crazy Trump supporters either, it also the stupidity and short term thinking by many who should be putting everything aside to stop Trump.   
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6609 on: March 4, 2024, 08:54:29 pm »
SCOTUS unanimous that Trump can be on the Colorado ballot.
No surprise really.
But he's still a c*nt.

It was a bullshit call by the state. Would have been a different story if he had of gone to trial and been found guilt.

All gold for him. Going to play the it was a 'political hack job' and even worse that what he initiated on Jan 6 was NOT insurrection.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6610 on: March 4, 2024, 09:34:08 pm »

It feels like I am watching a movie. The ups and downs, decisions by courts, appeals, lawyers, Trump, Biden, the world on the brink and its all leading up to some crazy ending.... Will he go to trail on time, which court case, Will one of them just die? if there will be any accountability finally?  You literally could not make this shit up.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6611 on: March 4, 2024, 09:38:16 pm »
His press conference was hilarious today.

Opening line about the decision.

Then goes on rogue Judges.

Then Isis. :o

Then Hillary Clinton.

Sky News switched it off, BBC soon after, a minute later CNN muted him and he was from the feed still going on for another 5 mins. ;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6612 on: March 4, 2024, 10:28:13 pm »
It was a bullshit call by the state.
The Colorado state legislators that banned him are actually Republican as well.
It feels like I am watching a movie. The ups and downs, decisions by courts, appeals, lawyers, Trump, Biden, the world on the brink and its all leading up to some crazy ending..
I feel the same mate, I can't stand observing such twatery.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6613 on: March 4, 2024, 10:31:59 pm »
They didn't return a verdict on if he took part in an insurrection, did they ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6614 on: March 4, 2024, 11:25:47 pm »

This from CNN...
But the justices did not say if Trump was in fact an insurrectionist and split on technicalities of how the ban could be enforced – a distinction with potentially broad consequences.

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6615 on: March 4, 2024, 11:31:28 pm »
The senators in congress that voted against his impeachment for the insurrection are  just as responsible as Trump. They had their chance to fuck the last two years of bullshit off. He should never of been able to run again.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6616 on: March 5, 2024, 12:08:18 am »
Rita Moreno's Trump sarnie:

Two slices of white bread, loads of baloney and a very small pickle.
Kill the humourless

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6617 on: March 5, 2024, 12:22:20 am »
The Colorado state legislators that banned him are actually Republican as well.

Maybe they set it up to fail, a blue state trying to undermine democracy?

I agree the state ruling was a bad one. We're all frustrated congress failed in its duty at his impeachment hearing, but going ahead and disenfranchising a candidate who hadn't been found guilty of sedition by any legal body just opens the system up to abuse, and you just know who's going to abuse it most.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6618 on: March 5, 2024, 01:03:02 am »

That wasn't in their mandate. They ruled on a state making a decision about someone contesting a federal election.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6619 on: March 5, 2024, 07:13:23 am »
Maybe they set it up to fail, a blue state trying to undermine democracy?
No, that's not what happened.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6621 on: March 8, 2024, 10:10:05 pm »
Now the official party of Trump. Daughter-in-law installed as co-chair.

Wonder how the old-school everyday GOP supporters will feel once they see their contributions paying for all his legal fees.

Trump tightens grip on US Republican Party as daughter-in-law takes key post

HOUSTON, Texas, March 8 (Reuters) - Donald Trump cemented his grip on the Republican National Committee on Friday after his daughter-in-law and another ally assumed top leadership posts amid a debate among members over whether the organization should help pay his legal bills.

RNC members meeting in Houston voted to appoint North Carolina Republican Party head Michael Whatley and Lara Trump as chair and co-chair of the organization, which will play a key role in marshaling voters and funds for the Nov. 5 general election.

The move comes after Trump swept the Super Tuesday primary contests, prompting Nikki Haley to drop out of the Republican race and all but assuring the former U.S. president will be the nominee and face off against President Joe Biden, a Democrat.

"The goal on November 5th is to win, and as my father-in-law says 'bigly'," Lara Trump said, promising that "every single penny of every dollar raised" would go toward the goal of winning the White House, the House of Representatives and the Senate for Republicans.

The reshuffling sees Ronna McDaniel replaced atop the organization. McDaniel was a staunch Trump ally but faced pressure to step aside following sluggish fundraising and a weaker-than-expected performance for Republicans in the 2022 congressional midterm elections.

A number of RNC members have called for the committee to help pay for Trump's legal expenses, which along with penalties have ballooned to hundreds of millions of dollars. In speeches on Friday, neither Whatley nor Lara Trump directly addressed the issue, which has made some donors wary of writing checks.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-tightens-grip-us-republican-party-with-daughter-in-law-poised-take-key-2024-03-08/

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6622 on: March 8, 2024, 11:08:43 pm »
Now the official party of Trump. Daughter-in-law installed as co-chair.

Wonder how the old-school everyday GOP supporters will feel once they see their contributions paying for all his legal fees.

He dreams of the sort of set-up the rocket guy in North Korea has going on.  A family dynasty.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6623 on: March 8, 2024, 11:41:48 pm »
Kill the humourless

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6624 on: March 9, 2024, 02:57:46 am »
I'd rather put the emphasis on "dy"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6625 on: March 9, 2024, 09:42:18 am »
It's stuff like Lara Trump becoming co-RNC that gives me hope for the future. Trump has wrecked everything he has ever touched, and he'll happily destroy the Republican Party as he fights to save his skin. He won't give a shit if they've no money left to fight the actual election.

Their only hope is that the big donors swing into line behind them, as Trump's core of small donors is tapped out. But I'm not convinced that'll happen.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6626 on: March 9, 2024, 12:24:41 pm »
It's stuff like Lara Trump becoming co-RNC that gives me hope for the future. 
I bet the entire family are bemused by how long the grift is lasting.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6627 on: March 9, 2024, 01:14:57 pm »
What ever happens at the next election, a looney will be the republican candidate after that. 

Donald junior or Ivanka?

Take you pick
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6628 on: March 9, 2024, 04:47:38 pm »
What ever happens at the next election, a looney will be the republican candidate after that. 
Donald junior or Ivanka?
Take you pick
After the insurrection and based on Trump losing I was completely wrong when I predicted the entire family would be regarded as pariahs.
Fuck knows how they got away with the defeat and the broad criminality.
But once Trump has lost again I think the ability to wield power and dictate to the conservative element of the country will be eradicated for the family.
I think/hope GOP will move on mate, not necessarily to a better place though, they are riddled with rats. And moreover I hope most of the Trumps are charged and do time. The crooked c*nts.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6629 on: March 9, 2024, 05:06:31 pm »
Rich white people.They are better than us....

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6630 on: March 9, 2024, 05:08:43 pm »

Donald junior or Ivanka?

Take you pick

Fortunately, neither of them have the force of personality that their ailing old man does.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6632 on: March 10, 2024, 10:04:23 am »
The Godfather has spoken
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/robert-de-niro-trump-2024-election-biden-b2509879.html
https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/robert-de-niro-play-donald-trump-film-oscars-b1144247.html
I really, really wish Americans would listen to him, take notice of what he's saying.
I also really, really hope De Niro can gather a cohort of actors with similar credibility to espouse the same message to that country.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6633 on: March 10, 2024, 11:32:46 am »
I was totally distracted by the fact deniro is 80! No signs of cognitive decline there. Guy is super sharp.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6634 on: March 10, 2024, 11:51:04 am »
Imagine Trump calling Robert DeNiro a total loser and saying the whole world is laughing at him. Projection much? :lmao

Popcorn's Art

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #6635 on: March 10, 2024, 12:42:26 pm »
After the insurrection and based on Trump losing I was completely wrong when I predicted the entire family would be regarded as pariahs.
Fuck knows how they got away with the defeat and the broad criminality.
But once Trump has lost again I think the ability to wield power and dictate to the conservative element of the country will be eradicated for the family.
I think/hope GOP will move on mate, not necessarily to a better place though, they are riddled with rats. And moreover I hope most of the Trumps are charged and do time. The crooked c*nts.

To be honest, the GOP going for Ivanka as some kind of successor for her father looks like a somewhat scary prospect. Trump has kept (allowed her to stay) out of the biggest issues he's had. She was never a mouthpiece for him like his goofy sons. If I'm some GOP strategist I'm trying anything to get her to follow in her fathers footsteps once he loses the next election, kicks the bucket or goes to jail. Have her rebuild her image of being the "sane" member of the family and let the MAGA-idiots in the states run wild. Get Ivanka to support the people to win elections in the states, but keep her from becoming the raving lunatic her father and brothers are. That way, you can still get the MAGA idiots on board, but might also appeal to the more "normal" Republican crowd and be able to make her President. I'm not saying that Ivanka is in any way better than her dad, but she seems to have come through all this with minimal blemishes on her character. I don't think it would take much effort to get conservative voters to vote for her, even if they hate Trump.

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6636 on: March 10, 2024, 12:44:44 pm »
Ivanka will never step in for him in a million years.  she can't stand the bastard and stays away from politics as much as possible.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6637 on: March 10, 2024, 02:38:34 pm »

She married into a wealthy family, legitimate but flawed, married the scion who now sits at the right hand of the Lord thy God MBS.

And she still loves her father, syphilitic warts and all.
Kill the humourless

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6638 on: March 11, 2024, 12:04:34 am »
Great, this shit again. After all that , he will be president again. I
Half expected it though.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6639 on: March 11, 2024, 01:50:02 pm »
Great, this shit again. After all that , he will be president again. I
Half expected it though.

Did something happen or is this just a generic comment?