Author Topic: Sexual abuser & crook Donald Trump convicted  (Read 400758 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Reply #6720 on: March 24, 2024, 08:07:07 pm »
Don Poorleone  :lmao
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #6721 on: March 25, 2024, 08:34:56 am »
It's not all bad news for Trump though

And as the main man put it:

@JoeBiden
Congratulations, Donald. Quite the accomplishment.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6722 on: March 25, 2024, 12:47:07 pm »

@JoeBiden

Never loses does he at anything.  Surprised he never claimed there were record crowds watching.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6723 on: March 25, 2024, 12:50:34 pm »
So he won an award.

Awarded by his own club.

To himself.

If I was being cynical I'd say it seems rigged.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:53:37 pm by KurtVerbose »
You try me once you beg for more.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #6724 on: March 25, 2024, 12:56:40 pm »
Only his humility prevented him from mentioning the eighteen consecutive hole in ones.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6725 on: March 25, 2024, 01:20:18 pm »
Trumps arrived at Court.
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #6726 on: March 25, 2024, 01:51:42 pm »
A quite brilliant description of Trump
I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but has anyone ever seen him laugh? I mean, a genuine laugh, not a spiteful sneer.

Only his humility prevented him from mentioning the eighteen consecutive hole in ones.
North Korea was precisely what I thought of when I saw his golf comment. I suppose he is getting into the swing of being a dictator then.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6727 on: March 25, 2024, 03:27:22 pm »
The NY State Appeals Court has reduced the bond to $175m and has allowed an extra 10 days for Trump to pay it. This is fucking appalling.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 03:30:43 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6728 on: March 25, 2024, 03:53:28 pm »
The NY State Appeals Court has reduced the bond to $175m and has allowed an extra 10 days for Trump to pay it. This is fucking appalling.
It's extremely annoying isn't mate, but I'm still inclined to think it's brilliant that he's being made to cough up. He's being held accountable and that's a lot of dosh to part with. At least it's another miserable day for him with more to follow hopefully.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6729 on: March 25, 2024, 04:00:37 pm »
I was reading that Trump Social is somehow worth $0.5bn.  And that if it gets sold, his shares would more than cover the bond ,and even though he can't sell them directly, they would be enough for collateral on a loan to pay the bond.  World has gone mad.

--edit-- at least I think I read it. Can't remember the source.  Hopefully I just made it up, in which case it's me going mad.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6730 on: March 25, 2024, 04:09:49 pm »
I was reading that Trump Social is somehow worth $0.5bn.  And that if it gets sold, his shares would more than cover the bond ,and even though he can't sell them directly, they would be enough for collateral on a loan to pay the bond.  World has gone mad.

--edit-- at least I think I read it. Can't remember the source.  Hopefully I just made it up, in which case it's me going mad.

He can’t access whatever value is driven from that for 6 months.  Whether or not that value is ‘real’ is another question.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6731 on: March 25, 2024, 04:15:46 pm »
judge has just ruled that the Stormy Daniels hush money case will NOT be delayed - will start April 15th.

yesssss!

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6732 on: March 25, 2024, 04:24:08 pm »
It's extremely annoying isn't mate, but I'm still inclined to think it's brilliant that he's being made to cough up. He's being held accountable and that's a lot of dosh to part with. At least it's another miserable day for him with more to follow hopefully.
But it is a third of the money owing. The whole point is to secure the full amount in the event that his appeal fails. Special treatment for Trump again. It is shocking, but no longer surprising. This does not happen for anyone else in this situation.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #6733 on: March 25, 2024, 04:53:43 pm »
But it is a third of the money owing. The whole point is to secure the full amount in the event that his appeal fails. Special treatment for Trump again. It is shocking, but no longer surprising. This does not happen for anyone else in this situation.

Exactly. I wrote a little while back that the bond is collateral on the appeal. Do you think you could convince a bank to give you a mortgage for 3 times the value of the house being used as collateral, and them lose their main mechanism to force you to pay what you owe if you default?

He's convinced the court to accept a third of the value of what he owes as collateral. If he goes on to lose the appeal then the court has then got to try to recover the rest, and you know he's not going to just pay up. It's maddening how the world lines up to bend over backwards for this guy whilst he just whines about it being unfair and throws tantrums until he gets his way. And somehow 10s of millions of people consider him 'strong' and a worthy, competent leader.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #6734 on: March 25, 2024, 04:58:55 pm »
judge has just ruled that the Stormy Daniels hush money case will NOT be delayed - will start April 15th.

yesssss!

Remind me what the possible sentences are if convicted. At least I can then dream about the potential outcome.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6735 on: March 25, 2024, 05:02:16 pm »
Remind me what the possible sentences are if convicted. At least I can then dream about the potential outcome.
It is usual to serve jail time if convicted of these offenses.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6736 on: March 25, 2024, 05:14:49 pm »
Forgive me, does he still need to pay the full $450m? Or has some of it just been suspended on appeal?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6737 on: March 25, 2024, 05:24:09 pm »
Forgive me, does he still need to pay the full $450m? Or has some of it just been suspended on appeal?
The amount of the fine is unchanged. The bond should be for the total fine, plus interest, plus a bit. The Appeals Court has reduced the required bond to $175m and provided no explanation. The point of the bond is secure the full amount of the fine in the case that the appeal in unsuccessful. The bond is required when applying for the appeal. No one else gets this break - no one. It is fucking disgusting.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6738 on: March 25, 2024, 05:42:46 pm »
The only thing that makes sense is that they looked at the Everton appeal. Saw it was significantly reduced and assume trumps fine will be reduced.
Ie no sense.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6739 on: March 25, 2024, 05:45:01 pm »
The only thing that makes sense is that they looked at the Everton appeal. Saw it was significantly reduced and assume trumps fine will be reduced.
Ie no sense.
It should make no difference.* No one else gets this break.

* It is the same Appeals Court who will rule on the appeal of the fine. But, again, no one else gets this break.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6740 on: March 25, 2024, 07:04:50 pm »
Trump saying this has never happened. Not in this country. It happens in third world countries, in banana republics he says.

I wonder why this has never happened before. Could it be because no president has been so shit before?

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6741 on: March 25, 2024, 10:24:07 pm »

@JoeBiden

This is how he does it.

Basically, but unsurprisingly, he cheats.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cSLiuOdfzIk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cSLiuOdfzIk</a>

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6742 on: March 25, 2024, 10:36:13 pm »

More like $5 billion, with Trump owning 70% of it.

The 'truth' is it's worth zip, unless maybe he gets re-elected. No one joins it apart from Trump supporters and journalists. It has about 5 million users and if Trump losses the election, croaks or is jailed it will be another of his bankruptcies.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6743 on: March 26, 2024, 12:40:24 am »

The 'truth' is it's worth zip, unless maybe he gets re-elected. No one joins it apart from Trump supporters and journalists. It has about 5 million users and if Trump losses the election, croaks or is jailed it will be another of his bankruptcies.

If he's leading by a long way come September him selling out and pulling in $3-5b would be a massive political boost. The optics of him being a 'winner in business' could push him further ahead and across the line.

The Yanks all love a winner.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6744 on: March 26, 2024, 12:10:59 pm »

Every social media post I see about his amateurish echo chamber they add another $1b on to its sale value. Seems very unlikely. It was pointed out to me however that it could be valuable in terms of the data mining potential. Especially of rubes who hang on every word of the worlds most obvious conman.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #6745 on: March 26, 2024, 12:11:59 pm »
Biff Tannen. All around American hero and patriot.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6746 on: March 26, 2024, 12:48:27 pm »
Every social media post I see about his amateurish echo chamber they add another $1b on to its sale value. Seems very unlikely. It was pointed out to me however that it could be valuable in terms of the data mining potential. Especially of rubes who hang on every word of the worlds most obvious conman.

The enemies of America could well want that data.
tempted to buy some shares in it now.  instead of betting on a repub win.  Might as well drown my sorrows in champagne not Tenants.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6747 on: March 26, 2024, 12:56:12 pm »
How much his platform is valued at and how much someone would be willing to pay for it are two wildly different things.

I'd love to see someone buy it and then ban him from it though.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6748 on: March 26, 2024, 12:57:48 pm »
If he's leading by a long way come September him selling out and pulling in $3-5b would be a massive political boost. The optics of him being a 'winner in business' could push him further ahead and across the line.

The Yanks all love a winner.
never gonna happen  :)

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6749 on: March 26, 2024, 01:16:11 pm »
How much his platform is valued at and how much someone would be willing to pay for it are two wildly different things.

I'd love to see someone buy it and then ban him from it though.
It would only realistically be bought by one of his rabid backers in which case they may as well just donate the money to him.  Nobody is buying Truth Social as a financial investment!

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6750 on: March 26, 2024, 03:20:28 pm »
It is usual to serve jail time if convicted of these offenses.

No it isn’t, at all. Where did you get that from?

It could mean a felony conviction which would be very significant symbolically, but zero chance of jail time

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6751 on: March 26, 2024, 04:17:36 pm »
No it isn’t, at all. Where did you get that from?

It could mean a felony conviction which would be very significant symbolically, but zero chance of jail time
Not sure where I got that from now. But I know other politicians have gone to jail for similar offenses.

It is a Class E felony, and punishable by up to 4 years in prison (per count - and there are 34 of them) and a fine.

https://en.as.com/latest_news/trumps-stormy-daniels-hush-money-trial-to-start-april-15-will-he-go-to-jail-if-he-loses-n/

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6752 on: March 26, 2024, 04:49:06 pm »
Not sure where I got that from now. But I know other politicians have gone to jail for similar offenses.

It is a Class E felony, and punishable by up to 4 years in prison (per count - and there are 34 of them) and a fine.

https://en.as.com/latest_news/trumps-stormy-daniels-hush-money-trial-to-start-april-15-will-he-go-to-jail-if-he-loses-n/

The difference between a felony and a misdemeanour is it comes with more than 1 year in jail.

Having said that, it's his first offence, he's 77 and of previous good behaviour has got away with a load of $hit previously.

He could well get a jail sentence although most pundits think otherwise.

By the way, when did we start spelling gaol jail on this side of the Atlantic?

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6753 on: March 26, 2024, 04:57:04 pm »
When did we stop calling it prison?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6754 on: March 26, 2024, 05:00:54 pm »
The difference between a felony and a misdemeanour is it comes with more than 1 year in jail.

Having said that, it's his first offence, he's 77 and of previous good behaviour has got away with a load of $hit previously.

He could well get a jail sentence although most pundits think otherwise.

By the way, when did we start spelling gaol jail on this side of the Atlantic?
I used to live in the US and I have an American wife. I also communicate with a lot of Americans, so more often than not, my spell checking is set to US English too. Quite honestly, I sometimes do not even properly recall if a particular word or phrase is British or US English. But in this case, I am just more used to using 'jail'.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #6755 on: March 26, 2024, 05:45:14 pm »
I used to live in the US and I have an American wife. I also communicate with a lot of Americans, so more often than not, my spell checking is set to US English too. Quite honestly, I sometimes do not even properly recall if a particular word or phrase is British or US English. But in this case, I am just more used to using 'jail'.

Not certain if it is formal, but the common usage stateside is that jail is where persons are held after arrest, before trial or release pending a trial. Jails are part of a larger law enforcement facility, inside a police station...

Prisons are where sentences over time are served...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #6756 on: March 26, 2024, 06:12:57 pm »

Really not judging, I also use jail and I've only been to the US on holiday. Just seems a more reasonable spelling, but other American spellings I don't like - like colour without a U.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6757 on: March 26, 2024, 06:15:41 pm »
Really not judging, I also use jail and I've only been to the US on holiday. Just seems a more reasonable spelling, but other American spellings I don't like - like colour without a U.
what are your thoughts on aluminum?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6758 on: March 26, 2024, 06:27:44 pm »
Not certain if it is formal, but the common usage stateside is that jail is where persons are held after arrest, before trial or release pending a trial. Jails are part of a larger law enforcement facility, inside a police station...

Prisons are where sentences over time are served...
'Jail' is used informally to refer to prison in the US. But you are correct, properly, jail is where people are held pending trial. But small local jails are sometimess used to house prisoners for less serious crimes and/or for shorter sentences.

https://www.vera.org/news/u-s-jails-and-prisons-explained

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6759 on: March 26, 2024, 06:31:59 pm »
Some of their uniquely American words I cannot get used to: deplane, winningest. And these are not said in jest, but with straight faces. :)