Author Topic: Taylor Swift  (Read 69224 times)

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
Re: Taylor Swift
« Reply #800 on: July 11, 2023, 04:01:51 pm »
I know, we saw her at Wembley last time round and I was able to get decent seats weeks possibly months after they went on sale

Really hope I can get some standing or decent seats, but think I’ll need to be in early, so fingers crossed for a good queue position

Think my goddaughters mum got through on ticketmaster today, do you just get allocated to one or the other when the sale starts?

For the presale you were told which platform to use in the email that contained the code. If you went on the other platform it did not recognise your email as being eligible.

No idea whether the LFC sale tomorrow will be on LFC, AXS or Ticketmaster. The latter two require you to input your email before joining the queue so multiple devices/browsers get you nowhere.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #801 on: July 11, 2023, 04:05:21 pm »
Fucks sake. Just got tickets but I have to sit behind Andy Muller and his giant ginger head.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #802 on: July 11, 2023, 04:09:44 pm »
Make sure you select the number of tickets you want and the category/package - if you reject the first option given, you need to change it when you apply again.

My youngest's friend was buying for 4 people on the Thursday. Did as we did in rejecting the first option given. Then went back in and was offered great tickets. Took them. Paid the £680 (used her mum's card, with her mum's permission).

She's now only realised she bought 1 single top-price package, which is what it defaults to. She's 15. And she's inconsolable. Her mum is trying to sort it, but not getting anywhere.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #803 on: July 11, 2023, 04:26:26 pm »
Out of curiosity thought I'd check demand for the 3pm sale today and there was literally no queue. I almost regret buying so quickly yesterday as I could have had the pick of the ground today. There will be a lot leftover for the general sale.
I'm 529 in the queue from the members ballot, do you think there's a good chance I will get through?
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #804 on: July 11, 2023, 04:38:41 pm »
I'm 529 in the queue from the members ballot, do you think there's a good chance I will get through?

Well the LFC sale is totally separate from what is going on with the presale save that there are some who will be satisfied with getting what they need who may pass up on the members sale. However most of us know other people who are dying to go so it won't be many. Mind you, I would say the same about a Cup final and it nearly always goes a fair way down the waiting list.

My guess is you'll be fine though it might be at the back of Upper Main (which is still a decent spec).

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #805 on: July 11, 2023, 04:57:32 pm »
Well the LFC sale is totally separate from what is going on with the presale save that there are some who will be satisfied with getting what they need who may pass up on the members sale. However most of us know other people who are dying to go so it won't be many. Mind you, I would say the same about a Cup final and it nearly always goes a fair way down the waiting list.

My guess is you'll be fine though it might be at the back of Upper Main (which is still a decent spec).
That would do nicely to be honest.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #806 on: July 11, 2023, 06:01:47 pm »
Had the AXS presale and got in quite quickly for the Thursday, pricey but I'm a fan of Paramore as well so can justify it.

Can't believe the demand, getting tickets for 2018 in Manchester, and the cancelled 2020 Hyde Park gig was relatively straight forward.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #807 on: July 11, 2023, 06:08:24 pm »
Make sure you select the number of tickets you want and the category/package - if you reject the first option given, you need to change it when you apply again.

My youngest's friend was buying for 4 people on the Thursday. Did as we did in rejecting the first option given. Then went back in and was offered great tickets. Took them. Paid the £680 (used her mum's card, with her mum's permission).

She's now only realised she bought 1 single top-price package, which is what it defaults to. She's 15. And she's inconsolable. Her mum is trying to sort it, but not getting anywhere.

I presumed that AXS would have been understanding, but they are refusing a refund.

It was the girl's own card, too - she is 15. She'd been saving for months from a part-time job. She was expecting to get three-quarters of the cost back from the other 3 friends, but now she's lost everything. Won't go on her own.

It's pretty fucking shitty by AXS.

Anyone have any legal suggestions on this? Apparently it was her own bank card, too (she's been saving for months from working part time)

I dare say if Taylor Swift were to get wind of this, she'd sort it, but I bet she gets inundated with sob-stories.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #808 on: July 11, 2023, 06:13:45 pm »

I presumed that AXS would have been understanding, but they are refusing a refund.

It was the girl's own card, too - she is 15. She'd been saving for months from a part-time job. She was expecting to get three-quarters of the cost back from the other 3 friends, but now she's lost everything. Won't go on her own.

Anyone have any legal suggestions on this? Apparently it was her own bank card, too (she's been saving for months from working part time)

I dare say if Taylor Swift were to get wind of this, she'd sort it, but I bet she gets inundated with sob-stories.

All depends on the Ts and Cs which are probably quite tightly worded.

Can she sell the ticket? I bet you she'd get her money back (and maybe more) after all the sales are finished, though doesn't solve the problem of actually getting her to the gig. Has she also registered for the main sale?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #809 on: July 11, 2023, 06:44:21 pm »

Man, so sorry to hear this. She’ll be feeling extra sh*tty because of the cost too. If AXS are going to take that approach I’d say sell it on Stubhub for a huge profit and hope someone can sort her out.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #810 on: July 11, 2023, 06:45:34 pm »
Surely even gig tickets should have a cooling off period. I once accidentally bought Biffy Clyro tickets on ticketmaster for the wrong venue and when I rung them up they cancelled the tickets and refunded me the money.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #811 on: July 11, 2023, 07:10:01 pm »
Fucks sake. Just got tickets but I have to sit behind Andy Muller and his giant ginger head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lad that has done me that  ;D

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #812 on: July 11, 2023, 07:13:21 pm »

I’m not that surprised by AXS stance, just another corporation with no willingness to understand a genuine error. Sucks they won’t do a swap though, they don’t lose out.

Nothing to lose in the girl or her parents tweeting Taylor, and explaining. My other half has a place in the reserve list, it’s not great, around 3700 but I think it’s for 4 tickets. If she happens to get a look in would be happy to pass it over if that’s possible. Can’t have proper swifties missing out
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #813 on: July 11, 2023, 08:20:14 pm »
Got my LFC email for tomorrow. I'll be trying to sort them as soon as it opens at 10am.

Only just noticed the unique link thing where it mentions it can only be accessed once. I'm convinced I'll fuck up on that  ;D

I assume the second it hits 10 everything will be fine but ... yeah ;D
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #814 on: July 11, 2023, 09:06:25 pm »
I’m not that surprised by AXS stance, just another corporation with no willingness to understand a genuine error. Sucks they won’t do a swap though, they don’t lose out.

Nothing to lose in the girl or her parents tweeting Taylor, and explaining. My other half has a place in the reserve list, it’s not great, around 3700 but I think it’s for 4 tickets. If she happens to get a look in would be happy to pass it over if that’s possible. Can’t have proper swifties missing out

Hi Duvva, I've PM'd you

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #815 on: July 11, 2023, 10:34:32 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lad that has done me that  ;D

;D  Love you reallly

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #816 on: July 12, 2023, 07:18:26 am »
Does anyone know if logging in at 9:50am will put me in a queue to buy at 10am?

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #817 on: July 12, 2023, 07:44:24 am »
Does anyone know if logging in at 9:50am will put me in a queue to buy at 10am?
I think that’s what’s happened with the sales until now, not sure if this one will be any different as it’s through the club

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #818 on: July 12, 2023, 09:01:22 am »
Are your sales via the club system or have you been told to register on Ticketmaster and/or AXS?

My process (I was assigned AXS) was so smooth. I registered with AXS once I was told I would be buying through them. I used the link in the email, it took me to a landing page and at 10:30 it refreshed and offered a button to ‘join waiting room’ - clicked it and could see the progress of the queue but no numbers (Ticketmaster did state numbers). Once you made it to the top of the queue it told you they were redirecting you, then promoted for the email address you received the code at, then the actual pre-sale code. Agreed to some T&Cs and then straight to a page to select tickets and check out. Think they have 5 mins.

If it is through the club then no idea what the process will be…!

I would say that it might be a good idea to go in with a preference of what ticket you want so you aren’t wasting time trying to make a decision. And work out how much you’re prepared to pay too incase your top picks are gone too.

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #819 on: July 12, 2023, 09:09:47 am »
So if I've got this right we cant choose where we want to be seated only the price band? Because ideally we wanted lower Kop tickets but obviously that band also includes the Sir Kenny & Main Stand.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #820 on: July 12, 2023, 09:12:20 am »
Are your sales via the club system or have you been told to register on Ticketmaster and/or AXS?

I’m really not sure, though I’ve noticed you can’t get into the ticketing/members bit of the club website and they’ve suspended other sales, which suggests it’s via the club, but who knows

Edit: I’ve clicked my link and it’s via the club

If I get blocked people may lose their lives
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 09:18:17 am by duvva 💅 »

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #821 on: July 12, 2023, 09:20:01 am »
So if I've got this right we cant choose where we want to be seated only the price band? Because ideally we wanted lower Kop tickets but obviously that band also includes the Sir Kenny & Main Stand.

We don’t know. That’s certainly the case on Ticketmaster and AXS but this looks to be through LFC which could well be a seatmap.

I would say it’s probably a 50/50 split between those wanting standing and seating so I’m hoping it won’t be too stressful.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #822 on: July 12, 2023, 09:23:23 am »
We don’t know. That’s certainly the case on Ticketmaster and AXS but this looks to be through LFC which could well be a seatmap.

I would say it’s probably a 50/50 split between those wanting standing and seating so I’m hoping it won’t be too stressful.
It’s on the club website

My stress levels have just gone through the roof

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #823 on: July 12, 2023, 09:29:35 am »
I am just going to click the link at 10am and hope for the best

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #824 on: July 12, 2023, 09:31:18 am »
Good luck everyone!!

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #825 on: July 12, 2023, 09:51:55 am »
I am just going to click the link at 10am and hope for the best

It is best just doing this isn't it? Convinced if I click it at 9:59 I'll mess everything up  ;D

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #826 on: July 12, 2023, 09:57:13 am »
if it's on the club site, is there not the queue shite we normally get?

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #827 on: July 12, 2023, 10:00:49 am »
if it's on the club site, is there not the queue shite we normally get?
3 minute wait for me.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #828 on: July 12, 2023, 10:01:24 am »
;D  Love you reallly

Love you too hun  :-*

Offline coct3au

• twins with arsefinger
  • Kopite
« Reply #829 on: July 12, 2023, 10:01:51 am »
3 minute wait for me.

46 minutes for me  :'(

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2023, 10:02:36 am »
Clicked too late 50 minutes for me

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2023, 10:02:39 am »

2469 in the queue. 48 mins but just dropped to 38 mins so should be quick.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #832 on: July 12, 2023, 10:02:42 am »
3 minute wait for me.
46 minutes for me  :'(
Split the difference 27 for me

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #833 on: July 12, 2023, 10:02:59 am »
Just dropped from 49 mins to 31 so hopefully not too bad. Clicked bang on the hour fwiw.

Edit: 22 (hey!) mins now, will go quickly you'd imagine.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #834 on: July 12, 2023, 10:03:27 am »
Hopefully the quick drop isn’t because there’s fuck all decent tickets

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #835 on: July 12, 2023, 10:04:46 am »
3 minute wait for me.
What’s it looking like?

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #836 on: July 12, 2023, 10:08:37 am »
Sorted for Friday. Saturday seemed to have low availability. Had the pick of 106 for the Friday though.

edit - Saturday has availability for standing though.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 10:11:19 am by bruffell06 »

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #837 on: July 12, 2023, 10:09:08 am »
What’s it looking like?
Let us all know if the blocking occurs.

Good luck to you all.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #838 on: July 12, 2023, 10:09:55 am »
Sorted for Friday. Saturday seemed to have low availability. Had the pick of 106 for the Friday though.

Any indication on standing availability on any night?

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #839 on: July 12, 2023, 10:12:34 am »
Any indication on standing availability on any night?

Availability for all 3 nights.