Author Topic: Taylor Swift  (Read 69198 times)

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Re: Taylor Swift
« Reply #680 on: July 5, 2023, 04:32:56 pm »
Successful for 4 tickets via the club.
Not clear but could I therefore buy 2 tickets to 2 separate dates do you think?

My other half is about 3.5k on the waiting list

In the email it says

"Standard Tickets will be made available to all fans who have been successful in the ballot, and you are guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets for one of the above dates."

Which makes me think it'll just be for one night? Every chance I'm wrong though!
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: July 5, 2023, 04:32:56 pm »
No Glastonbury.

Good news for the regulars re ticket sales.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #682 on: July 5, 2023, 04:34:42 pm »
Got 1 member card successful! Others 6k and 19.5k on waiting list

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #683 on: July 5, 2023, 04:35:47 pm »
Unsuccessful in the club ballot our daughter is gutted. 13000 in the queue for standby. Some over subscription going on here considering  it's a two night event
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #684 on: July 5, 2023, 04:36:09 pm »
Based on the wording from the club then do we think it's guaranteed then or not? The wording is ambiguous.
it’s guaranteed, if people don’t take up their tickets then the waiting list comes into play
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: July 5, 2023, 04:37:22 pm »
Anyone seen any indication of pricing yet? Nothing via the emails

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #686 on: July 5, 2023, 04:38:43 pm »
According to the Ticketmaster email, all three shows are on sale on the same day, but at three different times??? Is that normal?
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: July 5, 2023, 05:03:06 pm »
Ridiculous. No loyalty rewarded by the club at all - I've been to every Taylor Swift concert over the last ten years, never missed one even on a rainy Thursday night yet all the new bandwagon fans are getting a ticket before me.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #688 on: July 5, 2023, 05:07:20 pm »
According to the Ticketmaster email, all three shows are on sale on the same day, but at three different times??? Is that normal?

On sale the same time as some of the London dates... which when you have registered for both like me, is going to be problematic :/

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #689 on: July 5, 2023, 05:10:55 pm »
Ticketmaster emails have started to come out now.

Have they? Or is it just those emails that say there are extra gigs and.youll find out by 14th July?

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: July 5, 2023, 05:12:03 pm »
Have they? Or is it just those emails that say there are extra gigs and.youll find out by 14th July?
Yep that’s all from ticketmaster until the 14th when you find out if you’re successful or not

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: July 5, 2023, 05:12:57 pm »
Ridiculous. No loyalty rewarded by the club at all - I've been to every Taylor Swift concert over the last ten years, never missed one even on a rainy Thursday night yet all the new bandwagon fans are getting a ticket before me.
I feel very lucky today at least I’ll be able to take my goddaughter she’s over the moon

Probably means I’ve used up all my luck and I’ll get fuck all in the ballot for the first half of the season
« Last Edit: July 5, 2023, 05:15:43 pm by duvva 💅 »

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #692 on: July 5, 2023, 05:20:08 pm »
An  extra night added at Anfield for the Thursday due to demand. Could be a chance of getting tickets if they give priority to the waiting list.
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: July 5, 2023, 05:58:43 pm »
I feel very lucky today at least I’ll be able to take my goddaughter she’s over the moon

Probably means I’ve used up all my luck and I’ll get fuck all in the ballot for the first half of the season

Yeah feel the same. I’m thrilled to be going but my daughter lives and breathes it. Let’s just hope we don’t get blocked on sale day.

Hard to tell if the sale will be on LFC. Never heard of our ticketing site using a unique link. If it’s on Ticketmaster I wouldn’t be risking multiple devices etc.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #694 on: July 5, 2023, 06:00:28 pm »
Yeah feel the same. I’m thrilled to be going but my daughter lives and breathes it. Let’s just hope we don’t get blocked on sale day.

Hard to tell if the sale will be on LFC. Never heard of our ticketing site using a unique link. If it’s on Ticketmaster I wouldn’t be risking multiple devices etc.

Pink was through the LFC website a few years back.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: July 5, 2023, 06:15:47 pm »

Pink was through the LFC website a few years back.
The ticketmaster emails that went out earlier announcing the added dates state that UK tickets will actually be split evenly between sales on ticketmaster and AXS, and that everyone successful will be given a non-transferable code that works for one of those two sales sites.

Either the LFC sale is being handled by AXS, or everyone buying for the Anfield dates will be buying from either Ticketmaster or AXS or LFC.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #696 on: July 5, 2023, 06:50:52 pm »
Three nights w/ Paramore!

Goes to show you how big Swift is really that she can pull in Paramore. They're a huge band in their own right who could easily sell out every arena in the country, and probably wouldn't open for anyone else.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: July 5, 2023, 07:18:38 pm »
I was unsuccessful, but it was an LFC ballot so that was sort of guaranteed.

I’ve heard of her of course but no idea what any of her songs sound like, is she any good?

I think she’s very good. Great songwriter.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #698 on: July 5, 2023, 07:37:20 pm »
Based on the wording from the club then do we think it's guaranteed then or not? The wording is ambiguous.
Yes its guaranteed that you'll get a ticket for 1 of the 3 dates, you may not get your 1st choice of date though.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #699 on: July 5, 2023, 07:53:53 pm »

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #700 on: July 5, 2023, 08:26:39 pm »
Unsuccessful in the ballot but 529 on the waiting list, outside chance?
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #701 on: July 5, 2023, 08:46:04 pm »
Unsuccessful in the ballot but 529 on the waiting list, outside chance?

Given that Cup finals can go to 1000 or more I think you’ll be ok. Some people won’t buy all 4 tickets if they applied for them and some won’t be able to go to the Thursday date during the school term so I can see there being spares for that.

The sale is next Weds and lasts for 24 hrs so we’ll know soon enough.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #702 on: July 5, 2023, 10:27:36 pm »
Given that Cup finals can go to 1000 or more I think you’ll be ok. Some people won’t buy all 4 tickets if they applied for them and some won’t be able to go to the Thursday date during the school term so I can see there being spares for that.

The sale is next Weds and lasts for 24 hrs so we’ll know soon enough.
Ideal. I'm hoping with the extra date then there's a good chance.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: July 6, 2023, 12:18:18 am »

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #704 on: July 6, 2023, 09:24:37 am »
I messed up big time! I only registered for 1 ticket and didn't realise I had to input 4 names at the time. I was successful in the ballot but I can only buy 1 ticket!!!

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #705 on: July 6, 2023, 09:25:38 am »
So my wife got a email from ticketmaster saying about extra dates being announced but I got nothing so I suppose I've missed out on the first round but least the other half still has a chance.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: July 6, 2023, 09:28:41 am »
So my wife got a email from ticketmaster saying about extra dates being announced but I got nothing so I suppose I've missed out on the first round but least the other half still has a chance.
You should still have the email if you registered, have you checked your junk mail?

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #707 on: July 6, 2023, 10:02:51 am »

I think everyone who registered got the email about extra dates.

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #708 on: July 6, 2023, 10:52:54 am »
You should still have the email if you registered, have you checked your junk mail?

Yeah I checked but didn't get it. I got the email about being registered. Very strange.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #709 on: July 6, 2023, 11:31:34 am »
Might have missed this, what’s the chances of her playing Glastonbury? Are those dates free for her?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #710 on: July 6, 2023, 12:20:44 pm »
Might have missed this, what’s the chances of her playing Glastonbury? Are those dates free for her?
Not anymore, she’s added further dates so won’t be free for it

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #711 on: July 6, 2023, 01:01:44 pm »
Not anymore, she’s added further dates so won’t be free for it

That’s what I thought, thanks. My girls trying to get tickets for Edinburgh. Paramore supposedly supporting, who they also love.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: July 6, 2023, 04:58:02 pm »

Quick query if anyone can answer .

If you're successfull in the LFC ballot , how are the tickets issued ? NFC pass or some other way ?
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline MrZippo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #713 on: July 6, 2023, 05:06:48 pm »
Quick query if anyone can answer .

If you're successfull in the LFC ballot , how are the tickets issued ? NFC pass or some other way ?

I called this morning and they said they don't know yet because it's not until next year and will release the information nearer the time.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: July 6, 2023, 05:30:16 pm »

It goes without saying that if anyone works out the link for the hallmap, we'd all be very keen to see it. I don't want to waste precious seconds working out what is what only to get blocked by clicking too much!

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #715 on: July 6, 2023, 09:33:10 pm »
My goddaughters mum has a link to the presale (due to pre-ordering the Midnights vinyl) which starts at 11am next Thursday. Same time as the sale for those high enough on the waiting list to get a chance.

Is this the same sale or just coincidence and there are two separate sales? Wondering if even the initial sale next Weds will not be on the club website?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: July 6, 2023, 10:18:34 pm »
My goddaughters mum has a link to the presale (due to pre-ordering the Midnights vinyl) which starts at 11am next Thursday. Same time as the sale for those high enough on the waiting list to get a chance.

Is this the same sale or just coincidence and there are two separate sales? Wondering if even the initial sale next Weds will not be on the club website?

That’s strange, I’ve got the Midnights presale code and email but the dates are every day next week apart from Thursday. Are you sure your friend’s wires aren’t crossed and they’re talking about the waiting list sale?

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #717 on: July 6, 2023, 10:25:53 pm »
That’s strange, I’ve got the Midnights presale code and email but the dates are every day next week apart from Thursday. Are you sure your friend’s wires aren’t crossed and they’re talking about the waiting list sale?
She’s not part of the LFC sale. She sent me a screenshot and it mentions some pre sale dates and times have changed

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #718 on: July 6, 2023, 11:49:59 pm »
Also looking forward to Speak Now (TV) tomorrow, not heard it before

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #719 on: July 7, 2023, 09:41:20 am »
Also looking forward to Speak Now (TV) tomorrow, not heard it before

It’s great (though I would say that). Some subtle changes and of course her voice is more mature though she’s kept the country tones where appropriate. My daughter was up at 4.50am for the release.

We’re going camping this weekend so I suspect it will get repeat hearings and I’ll get to explore the vault tracks.