Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2815427 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
They have previous  ;) Need to show Evertonian's this!

Crazy that the Villa team bundled the villain of the piece into their changies and battered him.

Meredith seems like a right git
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
brilliant capon
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
When I was 189 I experimented with all the different colours of Aftershock

Following it up with red wine made me sick

Good job I had a blank footy shirt to do it onto!

Welcome to RAWK, Noah.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
Guardiola today having a dig at our "luck" when we beat them in the CL knockouts  ;D

“You have to be many things and you have to be lucky,” he said. “In the knockout stages, the decisions in certain points are important, although we cannot control that. Last season and the previous ones – when we play in Liverpool and in the second game [against them], there were decisions … but you have to overcome. Many things happen but it’s football. I would like it to be more fair and hopefully it can be fair for both sides. I don’t like to win with the wrong decisions.”

:lmao

Let's be utterly clear about this and totally Anglicise the translation:

"In the knockout stages, you have to bring many things to these games with you. But there are also things that occur over which you will have no control, such as the decisions of the referee. During the last two campaigns, and in particular, our two legs against Liverpool were influenced by referee decisions. I know that in football, decisions will always influence games, but we will still have stay positive going into these matches. I can only appeal to the referees to try and keep things fair on the night. I for one, don't like the thought of winning anything because of an unfair decision.."

Guardiola is obviously directing these comments at UEFA, and in particular, their officials over the next two legs of the knockout. He's using their current situation, and trying to drag previous ties into the equation, to say to UEFA:

" We sincerely hope that we will not be further shafted in this competition, by any arbitrary decisions which could end up costing us these games. You know what our current thoughts are about UEFA, so please do not give us any reason to think even less of you than we already do..."

In Pep Guardiola's poor, broken English, this is all he is saying. He wants UEFA to go into their current ties under caution from him about their decision making, and is attempting to plant a "seed" which may or may not tilt some kind of "in-game" balance, should their games yet again, hinge on referee decisions because they "yet again" find themselves unable to totally obliterate and defeat superior cup teams in open play over ninety minutes. This suggests to me that he wants to be able to set up defensively in their tie tonight, and not risk too much open play, running the risk of being totally swamped and the tie being killed off prematurely in Madrid. But to do this, he knows that he's going to need a dose of "luck" that hitherto, he's never enjoyed with City.

My prediction?

Guardiola has already lost these ties "in his head" before a balls been kicked!!

YNWA

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
so, now that the cheaters appealed; how long until we hear a decision and will that decision be the final one or fuckers can appeal to that one as well?

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
Let's be utterly clear about this and totally Anglicise the translation:

"In the knockout stages, you have to bring many things to these games with you. But there are also things that occur over which you will have no control, such as the decisions of the referee. During the last two campaigns, and in particular, our two legs against Liverpool were influenced by referee decisions. I know that in football, decisions will always influence games, but we will still have stay positive going into these matches. I can only appeal to the referees to try and keep things fair on the night. I for one, don't like the thought of winning anything because of an unfair decision.."

Guardiola is obviously directing these comments at UEFA, and in particular, their officials over the next two legs of the knockout. He's using their current situation, and trying to drag previous ties into the equation, to say to UEFA:

" We sincerely hope that we will not be further shafted in this competition, by any arbitrary decisions which could end up costing us these games. You know what our current thoughts are about UEFA, so please do not give us any reason to think even less of you than we already do..."

In Pep Guardiola's poor, broken English, this is all he is saying. He wants UEFA to go into their current ties under caution from him about their decision making, and is attempting to plant a "seed" which may or may not tilt some kind of "in-game" balance, should their games yet again, hinge on referee decisions because they "yet again" find themselves unable to totally obliterate and defeat superior cup teams in open play over ninety minutes. This suggests to me that he wants to be able to set up defensively in their tie tonight, and not risk too much open play, running the risk of being totally swamped and the tie being killed off prematurely in Madrid. But to do this, he knows that he's going to need a dose of "luck" that hitherto, he's never enjoyed with City.

My prediction?

Guardiola has already lost these ties "in his head" before a balls been kicked!!

Don't know why he's mentioning us, because the CL matches between them and Tottenham were far closer and way more influenced by VAR, and they lost.

Notice how since Guardiola called out Mané for diving in the PL our man hasn't won a penalty since then. These are mind games targeted both at us and at UEFA.

I hope Real Madrid hands them their arses on a plate with BBQ sauce and a side of lemon juice.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
Isometric Laporte off injured!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:35:54 pm by Romford_Red »

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
Dear lurking Blueloonies, any chance of dropping the cryarsing about Uefa being against you now? Ta!

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
And that's why you dont wear dsquared, ever.

You need to know what you're doing to pull this off...

Modern day Diesel. How long before TK Maxx is littered with the stuff?

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Brilliant win for them today.
Pep trumped Zizou.

If Liverpool go through against AM, no way any of these teams can beat Liverpool. (Bayern look dangerous though)

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Good win for them to be fair. They just need to not shit themselves in the second leg. Wonder if they’ll hand out those flags again and really get an atmosphere going.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

Imagine walking into THEM in a dark alley..

It'd be like you're in West Side Story! Fancy-boy dancing gangs  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MY2gj0TncEI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MY2gj0TncEI</a>

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Shall we bang on forever about how Ramos being sent off is a conspiracy, when he wasn't for what he did to Mo?

.. Nah, we're sane  ;D

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Shall we bang on forever about how Ramos being sent off is a conspiracy, when he wasn't for what he did to Mo?

.. Nah, we're sane  ;D

UEFA can’t make it look too obvious....that’s the reason. Obviously
Believer

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.

.. Nah, we're sane  ;D

I was fairly outraged when I saw what he got sent off for tonight. But, upon reflection, he was the last man, and he did kind of molest Jesus. That's a definite no-no. Rules are rules.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
It looked soft, and it is good news for city, but Jesus, it’s really lovely watching Ramos get red-carded.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
It looked soft, and it is good news for city, but Jesus, it’s really lovely watching Ramos get red-carded.
;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If Laporte is out for a few months I think that does them when it comes to winning it, Ramos being out probably saves city in the return leg

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Nah, Real does them on the return, i'm sure of it. City were going on like they're through because they're a goal up against a club that's won it 13 9 times
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
Nah, Real does them on the return, i'm sure of it. City were going on like they're through because they're a goal up against a club that's won it 13 9 times
I would've believed so if Ronaldo still plays for them. There is a chance, but it is slim without the shithousery of Ramos.
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not a chance Madrid are going through. They are poor. City should have won far more comfortably than they did. Can't see Madrid scoring 2 goals or more at the Etihad.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cheapens to competition the longer these cheating twats are are still in it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Cheapens to competition the longer these cheating twats are are still in it.

yeah, fuck ramos and Real
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
great win for them

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
(financial) Fair play to City..they deserved to win the game with the squad illegally assembled.

City wont get any credit from me, cheating c*nts.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
great win for them

They’re cnuts...long and short of it

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan

I was so disappointed when Ramos' own goal effort was cleared by a team mate.

Would have loved to see his shitty face be all upset.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
They’re cnuts...long and short of it
yes but points stands

real madrid aren't exactly angels either so they can piss off too

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
yes but points stands

real madrid aren't exactly angels either so they can piss off too

Two despicable teams that benefit from dodgy financial dealings, hard to know who to despise the most
Jurgen YNWA

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy

No chance, City will put at least 3 past them in the return leg.  They're not the same team, Real.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

For the 26h time in his career.

I thought the ref was decent and Real didn't seem to resort to the same amount if rolling around the floor as Atletico. Real have lost their ultimate level of shithousery.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For the 26h time in his career.

:o

He must have spent the equivalent of an entire season (plus about a third to a half) of his career suspended.

He’s a fucking liability.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Its mad how willing the ref was to blow for city last nights compared to that prick the other week, and we are supposed to be one of the cartel clubs

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
Its mad how willing the ref was to blow for city last nights compared to that prick the other week, and we are supposed to be one of the cartel clubs

He was probably told to be harsh on Madrid & kind to City to dispel any of this horseshit that UEFA are against them. They won't get a ref as kind as him for the 2nd leg.

Madrid to win 3-2 & go through on away goals.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

Aye, compare with a random Blueloon nugget:

klopp saying he never thought city record of 18 consecutive Premier League wins was possible hahahahah well the other keepers like last night help, then you have VAR and officials and 18 wins is easy for liverpool is possible

i will say it again manchester city never get any that sort of thing going our way in games ? and then VAR and the officials in place to stop city not helping ? and how many times you see city players getting lumps kicked out of us ? so every thing manchester city win is not questionable in any sort of way and it feels like double glory

;D ;D

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Aye, compare with a random Blueloon nugget:

;D ;D

they really do exist in an alternative universe over there don't they?  Genuinely saw one posting about how their era of domestic dominance was 'done the hard way'....fuck me have they not seen the list of their FA/League cup opponents in the last 3 years?
Believer

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Polls everywhere today asking "who's most likely to stop Man City winning the Champions League?"

Like they've been dominating it for the last five years or something.  ::)

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
:o

He must have spent the equivalent of an entire season (plus about a third to a half) of his career suspended.

He’s a fucking liability.
id have liken to see VAR in the kiev final

he would have been sent off in that too