Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2813509 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Have you seen this abomination? A celebration jersey apparently.
Genuinely had to check that the article wasn't published on April 1st.

That should come with a seizure warning.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Anxieta in Proelia - thoughts with them during this difficult time
« Reply #3681 on: February 25, 2020, 06:29:58 pm »
Is that one shirt for each subs bench appearance?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 06:35:00 pm by fredfrop »

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan

it's like a kid made the design and half way through, he said 'fuck that, fuck them" and other kids did the rest.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Every shirt since they became Abu Dhabi PR FC isn't it? (pre Puma obviously)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A celebration of what exactly? A shirt hardly anyone will want to pay for, to celebrate a team that hardly anyone pays to see?

They'll sell more of those shirts than Man Utd and Liverpool will combined, you wait and see their accounts!
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
They'll sell more of those shirts than Man Utd and Liverpool will combined, you wait and see their accounts!

Etihad’s new cabin crew uniform £250 a pop, bargain.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Somewhere in the desert there's a huge warehouse full of Puma made kits and trainers..

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
Somewhere in the desert there's a huge warehouse full of Puma made kits and trainers..
I saw it at the end of that Indiana Jones film

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

There are villages in Africa clad in Puma.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

“I’m warning you Phil, if I seizure on the pitch there’ll be hell to pay”. Pep Guardiola, 2017-2020

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
They always had a certain style.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

was to do with them ending their deal with Nike, have actually seen a few in manc wearing it. Some of those kits in their original form are quite nice, that is just horrific

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
there was a graphic from sports direct a few years ago for the top sides where the top sales location is, one of citys top ten was some random town in the netherlands

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Looks like they got dressed in Cell Block H
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Guardiola today having a dig at our "luck" when we beat them in the CL knockouts  ;D

“You have to be many things and you have to be lucky,” he said. “In the knockout stages, the decisions in certain points are important, although we cannot control that. Last season and the previous ones – when we play in Liverpool and in the second game [against them], there were decisions … but you have to overcome. Many things happen but it’s football. I would like it to be more fair and hopefully it can be fair for both sides. I don’t like to win with the wrong decisions.”

:lmao
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
Guardiola today having a dig at our "luck" when we beat them in the CL knockouts  ;D

“You have to be many things and you have to be lucky,” he said. “In the knockout stages, the decisions in certain points are important, although we cannot control that. Last season and the previous ones – when we play in Liverpool and in the second game [against them], there were decisions … but you have to overcome. Many things happen but it’s football. I would like it to be more fair and hopefully it can be fair for both sides. I don’t like to win with the wrong decisions.”

Absolutely. Instead of being 5-1 on aggregate it probably should have been 5-2.
Internet terrorist

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Christ, his blood pressure must be through the roof. Let it go, Pep!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

I wasn't previously on board with the whole 'he keeps talking about us...' but coupled with his bizarre comments about Mane after they beat Southampton and these, I'm slowly coming round to the idea that he's not right not in the head when it comes to us.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The one goal they did score shouldn't have been allowed.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They always had a certain style.
Is that Lady Diana or did she manage them later?
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hasn't learnt to save before the big games.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

My god, does this fella ever stop whingeing and droning on?

They were comprehensively blown out of the water in that tie.

Get over it you self-pitying micro phallus.  :wanker
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My god, does this fella ever stop whingeing and droning on?

They were comprehensively blown out of the water in that tie.

Get over it you self-pitying micro phallus.  :wanker
We hammered them 5-1 and their solitary goal should have been disallowed.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
I wasn't previously on board with the whole 'he keeps talking about us...' but coupled with his bizarre comments about Mane after they beat Southampton and these, I'm slowly coming round to the idea that he's not right not in the head when it comes to us.

Have you not yet seen that All or Nothing episode? While preparing for a game against Everton, he was going on and on about being worried about us in the Champions League quarterfinals.

I love that for 2 reasons-- 1) It showed how obsessed he is with us 2) It shows Everton how meaningless they are

Highly recommend watching it
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

When I was 189 I experimented with all the different colours of Aftershock

Following it up with red wine made me sick

Good job I had a blank footy shirt to do it onto!

Online Darren G

• Legacy Fan
Another demonstration of their overwhelming amount of support:

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1232388396179476481

Shockingly, there's a lot of empty seats in that clip.  Yup, they can't even fill a fucking pub.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
When I was 189 I experimented with all the different colours of Aftershock

Following it up with red wine made me sick

Good job I had a blank footy shirt to do it onto!

Dude, you're going well there!

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dude, you're going well there!

Oops  ;D ;D

I've exaggerated my age almost as much as City exaggerate attendances.. OK, maybe not that bad  ;)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Another demonstration of their overwhelming amount of support:

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1232388396179476481

Shockingly, there's a lot of empty seats in that clip.  Yup, they can't even fill a fucking pub.
And all the replies refer to us.
In their heads rent free, feet up on the couch, remote in hand,
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like they’re off on a stag - double denim is the theme, lads, groom wears a denim skirt.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Looks like they’re off on a stag - double denim is the theme, lads, groom wears a denim skirt.

Trying to mimic the CL winning Barca team of 2015.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Fun fact - Guardiola cannot speak more than 100 words without mentioning us.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Imagine walking into THEM in a dark alley..

It'd be like you're in West Side Story! Fancy-boy dancing gangs  ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Imagine walking into THEM in a dark alley..

It'd be like you're in West Side Story! Fancy-boy dancing gangs  ;D

Deffo a stag do.
Spot the balding dad who has been told to look after them!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Found out there’s a City fan in work last night so decided to go fishing and try have a bit of banter.

Ended up getting told that City have done absoloutely fuck all wrong, the Arabs aren’t stupid, Liverpool will be fucked for the hacking thing (even though it’s been proved we’ve made payments to City for that and the case was closed,) and also, City will get off scot free yet Liverpool will be fucked because we’re the dodgy ones.

I couldn’t see for laughing to be honest 😂

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Were they going for a male stripper troupe vibe?