Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2822416 times)

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #13320 on: April 23, 2021, 04:24:09 pm »
Are city fans the only ones that didn’t protest against at their owners over ESL? I wonder why?

Wise move, I would't want to end up in cellar of embassy either.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13321 on: April 23, 2021, 05:44:34 pm »
Wise move, I would't want to end up in cellar of embassy either.
True. Although I guess it’s also because city fans value winning trophies above all else. It’s why they turn a blind eye to Abu Dhabi’s human rights issues.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #13322 on: April 23, 2021, 05:48:21 pm »
City Xtra
@City_Xtra

Phil Foden's mum, Claire on his love for fishing: "I think it’s great for a footballer to unwind from all the stresses. I don’t really get it myself but Phil and his dad love it. Once he gets his rod out there’s no going back.”

[via @TelegraphDucker/ @TeleFootball]

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1385584972002742272?s=20

Filthy get.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13323 on: April 23, 2021, 05:56:22 pm »

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #13324 on: April 23, 2021, 06:42:17 pm »
Hahahahaha

Abu Dhabi certainly not greedily destroying the planet.
Parochial paid off journalistic parasitic scum.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13325 on: April 23, 2021, 06:49:14 pm »
Have they been able to sell out their 2,000 allocation for Sunday?
The last I read is they were struggling to sell them all. And no, I'm not joking.

They may have by now though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13326 on: April 23, 2021, 06:49:27 pm »
Daily Mail must be on the payroll of these human rights abusing states.  If there was ever a paper who’s well suited to supporting such disgusting people, it’s them.

Loved hearing Kloppo have a dig at that prick Martin Samuel the other day.  Wish more coaches had the guts to call out journalists a bit more often.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13327 on: April 23, 2021, 06:50:36 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Bob Harris

• Main Stander
  • "for relaxing times, make it suntory time"
« Reply #13328 on: April 23, 2021, 06:53:47 pm »
https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1385584972002742272?s=20

Filthy get.

Let's just hope he remembered to get his fishing rod licence for a year for 30 quid or a day ticket for 6 quid with all that money he gets................

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13329 on: April 23, 2021, 07:07:58 pm »
Are city fans the only ones that didn’t protest against at their owners over ESL? I wonder why?

They're on their way down to the ground now, just waiting for the traffic to clear.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13330 on: April 23, 2021, 07:08:32 pm »
Daily Mail must be on the payroll of these human rights abusing states.  If there was ever a paper who’s well suited to supporting such disgusting people, it’s them.

Loved hearing Kloppo have a dig at that prick Martin Samuel the other day.  Wish more coaches had the guts to call out journalists a bit more often.

I think you’ll find Martin Samuel’s the one with all the guts.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13331 on: April 23, 2021, 07:09:39 pm »
I think you’ll find Martin Samuel’s the one with all the guts.

;D

Fair point!

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13332 on: April 23, 2021, 08:02:47 pm »
Missed that, what did Jurgen have to say about Samuel?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13333 on: April 23, 2021, 08:10:41 pm »
Missed that, what did Jurgen have to say about Samuel?

He was angry at him cos a headline to an article on Monday said something about damning Liverpool to hell.

And in the press conference after the match, Kloppo rightly accused Samuel and Neville and the taboid media in general of whipping fans into a frenzy against the players and coaches (who where not to blame).  He was pretty upset at the fact Leeds fans had been abusing him and the players that day in Leeds, despite the fact they too had been in the dark about everything too.

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13334 on: April 24, 2021, 10:45:57 am »

I'm a bit late to the party with this, but jesus christ. 13 years too late mate.

The extent to which City are coming out of this looking relatively good, when their ownership are the worst scum of all, and their unearned spending has already distorted/destroyed competition, is absolutely nauseating.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #13337 on: April 24, 2021, 12:22:48 pm »
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-carabao-cup-tickets-20418260.amp

Massive club...

You have to travel down on two specific trains
when arriving in London you are bused straight to Wembley
You have to be in 1.5 hours before the game
There is no ale on sale
Then the reverse after the match

Is what I've been told are the requirements on getting a ticket.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13338 on: April 24, 2021, 12:30:37 pm »
You have to travel down on two specific trains
when arriving in London you are bused straight to Wembley
You have to be in 1.5 hours before the game
There is no ale on sale
Then the reverse after the match

Is what I've been told are the requirements on getting a ticket.

sounds great all things considered, you don’t even have to arrange travel then!

Safe to say, an actual big club would have sold 2,000 in a few minutes.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13339 on: April 24, 2021, 06:47:34 pm »
Mark Ogden
@MarkOgden_

Fan protests among Big Six fans highlights the credit built up by Abu Dhabi at Man City, whose fans haven't turned out in force (yet). They've done enough to earn some level of trust, but it's a sliding scale down to Man Utd and Arsenal, whose owners haven't built up any.

People get paid to write this drivel.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13340 on: April 24, 2021, 06:56:44 pm »
Mark Ogden
@MarkOgden_

Fan protests among Big Six fans highlights the credit built up by Abu Dhabi at Man City, whose fans haven't turned out in force (yet). They've done enough to earn some level of trust, but it's a sliding scale down to Man Utd and Arsenal, whose owners haven't built up any.

From two different employers probably.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13341 on: April 24, 2021, 08:03:38 pm »
Mark Ogden
@MarkOgden_

Wow. I wonder how much city paid him to write that nonsense.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13342 on: April 24, 2021, 09:53:03 pm »
Mark Ogden
@MarkOgden_

The reason they will NEVER protest is because they remember what it was like before these owners.

If they wanted them out it’s back to Aston Villa levels if they are lucky.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #13343 on: April 24, 2021, 11:28:13 pm »
Exactly. This article is a bit more honest about the reasons

https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-abramovich-chelsea-fans-criticised-super-league

This isn’t an attack on Chelsea fans. Manchester City supporters are in a similar position in not wanting to upset the apple cart and the majority of fans of any club would be just as quick to forgive had their owner made them the most successful club in modern English football. They, too, would be treading on eggshells at any hint of that benefactor becoming distressed or anxious and upping sticks in the knowledge that any buyer would surely be worse for their club.   
Believer

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13344 on: April 25, 2021, 12:36:40 am »
Tbf, our owner wouldn't have had anything to do with this, for good or for bad. He has people to make these decisions for him. Khaldoon al-Mubarak and Ferran Soriano is the men behind this and the people that deserves the protest.

Khaldoon has a lot of good-will, especially considering he genuinly comes across as a guy that understands football and the fans. Soriano is more the snobby, business-oriented cold-blooded type and a lot of blues wouldn't mind seeing him go after this. I'm the same, even though he seems to be very good he has previous for stuff like this. He is the mastermind behind the City Football Group, which has been fine for the most part but the way they bough Melbourne Hearts and turned them into Melborne City never sat right with me.

Im not gonna pretend that it isnt a huge factor that we as a club owe these people everything for our current succes, but the fact that we were reported to not be fully commited from the start and backed out early has made the whole situation easier to swallow. The board did fuck up though, but we rectified it a tiny bit. Being one of the 4 thatt all backed out the same minute when the battle was lost would be a lot harder to swallow and you would see a lot more fury among the fans

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13345 on: April 25, 2021, 01:05:59 am »
Tbf, our owner wouldn't have had anything to do with this, for good or for bad. He has people to make these decisions for him. Khaldoon al-Mubarak and Ferran Soriano is the men behind this and the people that deserves the protest.

Khaldoon has a lot of good-will, especially considering he genuinly comes across as a guy that understands football and the fans. Soriano is more the snobby, business-oriented cold-blooded type and a lot of blues wouldn't mind seeing him go after this. I'm the same, even though he seems to be very good he has previous for stuff like this. He is the mastermind behind the City Football Group, which has been fine for the most part but the way they bough Melbourne Hearts and turned them into Melborne City never sat right with me.

Im not gonna pretend that it isnt a huge factor that we as a club owe these people everything for our current succes, but the fact that we were reported to not be fully commited from the start and backed out early has made the whole situation easier to swallow. The board did fuck up though, but we rectified it a tiny bit. Being one of the 4 thatt all backed out the same minute when the battle was lost would be a lot harder to swallow and you would see a lot more fury among the fans

Every single person associated with your club is a disgusting rat.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13346 on: April 25, 2021, 01:24:55 am »
Every single person associated with your club is a disgusting rat.

Okay mate

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13347 on: April 25, 2021, 01:29:01 am »

Of all the things you lot should protest about your owners for, the ESL debacle is about 100th on the list.

It would be embarrassing if you lot did but happy to turn a blind eye to all the blood on his hands.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #13348 on: April 25, 2021, 01:39:13 am »

Im not gonna pretend that it isnt a huge factor that we as a club owe these people everything for our current success, but the fact that we were reported to not be fully commited from the start and backed out early has made the whole situation easier to swallow. The board did fuck up though, but we rectified it a tiny bit. Being one of the 4 that all backed out the same minute when the battle was lost would be a lot harder to swallow and you would see a lot more fury among the fans

Stop trying to take the moral fucking high ground!

I'd tell you what you City c*nts should all go and swallow ... but I'd probably get a ban.

Hope Spurs and PSG piss all over you this week.

United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Dirk18Kuyt

• Kopite
« Reply #13349 on: April 25, 2021, 01:57:24 am »
Anybody see them losing the energy drink cup tomorrow?

Can't see anything other than a convincing win for them myself, long since stopped hoping they'll get shit luck of the draw in Cup competitions or lose a final, because they just do not get either. Even Utd at their best lost a fair few finals, these lot have lost just 1/7 since their 2008 founding. But I'll stay hopeful of that one

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13350 on: April 25, 2021, 02:13:18 am »

Stop trying to take the moral fucking high ground!

I'd tell you what you City c*nts should all go and swallow ... but I'd probably get a ban.

Hope Spurs and PSG piss all over you this week.

I'm obviously not? I'm saying they fucked up but atleast manage to salvage something out of the situation.

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13351 on: April 25, 2021, 02:15:38 am »
Anybody see them losing the energy drink cup tomorrow?

Can't see anything other than a convincing win for them myself, long since stopped hoping they'll get shit luck of the draw in Cup competitions or lose a final, because they just do not get either. Even Utd at their best lost a fair few finals, these lot have lost just 1/7 since their 2008 founding. But I'll stay hopeful of that one

Think you will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. The first-team will get rested for PSG and we will probably stink out the place like we usually do when we made major changes this season.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #13352 on: April 25, 2021, 02:23:28 am »
I'm obviously not? I'm saying they fucked up but atleast manage to salvage something out of the situation.

No they didn't.  All six were/are as bad as each other in some way.  Your lot are just more complicit because the blood money you have and the disregard for FFP is what's largely to blame for the dog eat dog state of the game right now.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:26:28 am by Red_Rich »
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13353 on: April 25, 2021, 02:35:23 am »

No they didn't.  All six were/are as bad as each other in some way.  Your lot are just more complicit because the blood money you have and the disregard for FFP is what's largely to blame for the dog eat dog state of the game right now.

You'd be better trying to explain this to a brick to be honest. Their fans don't want to listen to the truth, they only like Sky pundits rimming them week in week out while ignoring why they are where they are and who their owners are.
They should never have been in the conversation for the Super League anyway. Villa, Everton, Leeds, Newcastle are all bigger clubs than Abu Dhabi. Having a murderous regime with a bottomless pit of money doesn't make a big club.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:38:09 am by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13354 on: April 25, 2021, 02:39:52 am »
Of all the things you lot should protest about your owners for, the ESL debacle is about 100th on the list.

It would be embarrassing if you lot did but happy to turn a blind eye to all the blood on his hands.

I'd be happy for us to protest the terrible stuff he is involved with. Especially now with what is going on in Yemen

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13355 on: April 25, 2021, 02:42:11 am »
Think you will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. The first-team will get rested for PSG and we will probably stink out the place like we usually do when we made major changes this season.

Your third team still cost more than the first team of 95% of English sides. I'd guess those 95% would rather be where they are now as opposed to having the scum that you have running your club.

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13356 on: April 25, 2021, 02:44:58 am »

True. I agree. Still, there is some damage control too it though. I promise you there would be a similiar mindset on here if Liverpool backed out early. As it would on Redcafe.

FFP had the excact same objective as the super league. Sustain the monopoly. Keep the ones at the top of the food-chain there for the forseeable
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:47:37 am by Aguero9320 »

Offline Aguero9320

• Main Stander
  • City fan
« Reply #13357 on: April 25, 2021, 02:46:20 am »
Your third team still cost more than the first team of 95% of English sides. I'd guess those 95% would rather be where they are now as opposed to having the scum that you have running your club.

Doesn't mean they perform though

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13358 on: April 25, 2021, 02:50:15 am »

FFP had the excact same objective as the super league.

Did it?
Granted it favoured the big clubs in that it was more or less spend what you make, but it was also to prevent the likes of City, Chelsea and PSG just buying whoever the fuck they want as money is no object.
Clearly given City got off scot free it was a pile of shite anyway.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13359 on: April 25, 2021, 02:52:21 am »
I reckon they weren't that interested in the super league because they were the one club who had nothing to gain financially. Abu Dhabi have trillions down the back of the couch. The current reality where they can do whatever they want with no consequences is perfect for them.
Only reason for them to join is that being left out would hamper their sports washing opportunities.