Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3494807 times)

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #47080 on: January 11, 2021, 07:33:11 pm »
Well this gets worse.  Obviously the old lady died..
But my wife talked to her colleague this afternoon. He was allowed to visit in full PPE and he said it was like a war zone, beds stuffed in everywhere, carnage.

He said thankyou to the consultant. And he was moved by that, why you might ask? Because he said that they were finding it very difficult to keep going. Outside the hospital was a covid is a hoax protest and it has been there for some time. This is a provincial hospital, not a big London one.  These despicable people are beaneath contempt. The lowest of the low.  Scum
Someone should ask them all for their names and NHS numbers. When they ask why, tell them it’s because they will be refused treatment for Covid-19 should they contract it. Absolute scum.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #47081 on: January 11, 2021, 07:38:45 pm »
Kids under 11 don't need to wear a mask, under 3's should never wear a mask in case of suffocation.

I think S knows this. Hence the bold

What drives me nuts is those over 60 who wear them under their noses, loads by me do this, they annoy me more than the non wearers, who are bad enough, due to spreading it, but the ones I see all the time piss me off more, as they will end up in hospital/likely die if they catch it.

Not justifying, but the primary reason to wear a mask is to prevent the transmission. Not for protection. And as nose breath is headed down, covering the mouth but leaving the nose exposed 'probably' stops most of the transmission.

"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47082 on: January 11, 2021, 07:48:58 pm »
I think S knows this. Hence the bold

Not justifying, but the primary reason to wear a mask is to prevent the transmission. Not for protection. And as nose breath is headed down, covering the mouth but leaving the nose exposed 'probably' stops most of the transmission.

There is still the risk though of inhaling particles that are airborne, I just don't see why they risk it. I certainly won't risk walking about with my nose exposed in a shop
Jurgen YNWA

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47083 on: January 11, 2021, 07:55:16 pm »
I'm going to whisper it but it seems the government are doing a good job of rolling out the vaccine.  I really hope they keep it going and surpass expectations.

(Politically I'd rather they be remembered for the generally catastrophic handling of Covid-19 but realistically they'll squirm free of any responsibility whatever happens).

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #47084 on: January 11, 2021, 07:57:28 pm »
I'm going to whisper it but it seems the government are doing a good job of rolling out the vaccine.  I really hope they keep it going and surpass expectations.

(Politically I'd rather they be remembered for the generally catastrophic handling of Covid-19 but realistically they'll squirm free of any responsibility whatever happens).

I think they have done a good job on vaccine acquisition, I will judge how well they are doing on rollout when (hopefully) vaccine availability starts to increase later in Q1.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47085 on: January 11, 2021, 07:57:45 pm »
I've no idea how care staff or NHS workers manage with all the PPE they have to wear for a full shift.

Im actually glad I don't have to work due to salons being closed.

We are classed as close contact workers so had to wear masks, visors, aprons and gloves all day which was exhausting but at least we could have a breather off the salon floor.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47086 on: January 11, 2021, 08:00:30 pm »
Leading by example again:

Johnson spotted seven miles from Downing Street on a bike.

Matt Hancock says "it's okay" for people to go on a long walk/cycle and end up seven miles from home.

Derbyshire duo were five miles from home - and Govt has defended tough police action.

It’s just contradictory bullshit once again and shows how little regard they have for public / rules.

It’s rare I’ll stick up for Hancock but it seemed straight forward enough to me.

Go for exercise, stay locally and go as far as you want to in that period of exercise - how many people are going to be going on 7 mile walks? Almost nobody so it’s a non-issue.

What they’re trying to avoid is people getting in cars ans driving across the country to go an exercise somewhere miles away.

The advice from the government has been confusing and shite for the entirety of the pandemic, but o t hat briefing I heard one or two journalists clearly trying to trip him up asking for specifics on a subject which is dairy intuitive - one form of exercise a day, stay local - of course you could ask what is defined as ‘local’ if he’s saying you can walk for 7 miles but I think really it’s fairly obvious to most people.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47087 on: January 11, 2021, 08:00:30 pm »

Definitely not as bad as I'd imagined but the headline figures they keep suggesting are a bit misleading as only 400k people have had both shots. I think a lot of it is down to damage control now - this is literally their last line of defence as we are on the brink.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:10:09 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47088 on: January 11, 2021, 08:12:33 pm »
It’s rare I’ll stick up for Hancock but it seemed straight forward enough to me.

Go for exercise, stay locally and go as far as you want to in that period of exercise - how many people are going to be going on 7 mile walks? Almost nobody so it’s a non-issue.

What they’re trying to avoid is people getting in cars ans driving across the country to go an exercise somewhere miles away.

The advice from the government has been confusing and shite for the entirety of the pandemic, but o t hat briefing I heard one or two journalists clearly trying to trip him up asking for specifics on a subject which is dairy intuitive - one form of exercise a day, stay local - of course you could ask what is defined as ‘local’ if he’s saying you can walk for 7 miles but I think really it’s fairly obvious to most people.

I've, like a lot of people, have got a lot fitter during lockdown and we regularly walk a 6 to 7 mile loop and will pass people who then pass us on the return leg, the furthest I've been away from the house is 4 miles, so its easily done.

One thing I've tried to explain to people is, if you are in a crash driving to/from the place, then you could very well need an ambulance and a visit to A&E, not driving remove this risk.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47089 on: January 11, 2021, 08:15:08 pm »
I've, like a lot of people, have got a lot fitter during lockdown and we regularly walk a 6 to 7 mile loop and will pass people who then pass us on the return leg, the furthest I've been away from the house is 4 miles, so its easily done.

One thing I've tried to explain to people is, if you are in a crash driving to/from the place, then you could very well need an ambulance and a visit to A&E, not driving remove this risk.

Sorry - in Hancock’s example he said 7 miles away from your starting point - so you’re talking 14 miles.

My point is that really most people know exactly what is meant and it’s both disingenuous and a waste of a question which could be better used to call them on one of the multitude of fuck ups that they’ve made throughout this to call them on specifics.

Go for exercise, within reason walk as much as you want - don’t get in a car and drive to another place because you prefer it (unless you’re Dominic Cummings.)

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47090 on: January 11, 2021, 08:18:45 pm »
Sorry - in Hancock’s example he said 7 miles away from your starting point - so you’re talking 14 miles.

My point is that really most people know exactly what is meant and it’s both disingenuous and a waste of a question which could be better used to call them on one of the multitude of fuck ups that they’ve made throughout this to call them on specifics.

Go for exercise, within reason walk as much as you want - don’t get in a car and drive to another place because you prefer it (unless you’re Dominic Cummings.)

Yeah, it is a pointless question when there are other things such as the utter chaos surrounding schools.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #47091 on: January 11, 2021, 08:19:56 pm »
There St James and Green parks both very near Number 10 so it is unusual he would go so far, but maybe it’s a security thing, not to go to the same park or place for a run all the time and to mix it up a bit? Either way, it’s a damn site closer then Barnard Castle.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47092 on: January 11, 2021, 08:27:56 pm »
Signed the approval this evening for my eldests school to do the lateral flow tests. Interesting thing is that if he is in close contact with a positive test, he can stay in school so long as he is tested on a daily basis and returns a negative test.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47093 on: January 11, 2021, 08:54:24 pm »
Yeah, it is a pointless question when there are other things such as the utter chaos surrounding schools.
Exactly. There was a doctor on the news this morning who was clearly and understandably irritated by the fact so much time was being spent by the media discussing the rights and wrongs of those two girls. At the end of the day, they were outside and that isn’t where the 50,000 daily cases are happening. They’re happening in work places and schools and hospitals and supermarkets and any number of other indoor settings. Who gives a bollocks how far someone walks from their home? They’re outdoors. The risk is very small.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #47094 on: January 11, 2021, 09:04:51 pm »
They're fucking milking this for all its worth, they are on This Morning later :no

Fines overturned and apology. BBC reported.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #47095 on: January 11, 2021, 09:31:25 pm »
I’m definitely going to keep driving to my various running routes. I don’t go there with anyone else and it’s one of the only things keeping me sane.

I refuse to feel guilty about that when I’ve stuck to every other rule regarding hygiene and distancing for nearly a year now.

Edit - Just to clarify, I drive about twenty minutes max. Again, I’m not sure if that’s allowed under the rules but I don’t see a reason to stop.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 10:14:20 pm by S »

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #47096 on: January 11, 2021, 10:01:05 pm »
I find it puzzling that so many people still travel 2 hours or more to visit places. Last weekend Cumbria police dealt with nearly 600 covid breaches and many of them were people travelling to the Lake District from Liverpool, Lancashire and as far away as Northamptonshire. Only 68 of those were dealt with fixed penalty notices.  Some of the areas there now have an infection rate or over 1400 per 100k. The NHS is at breaking point and you still have people saying well if it’s ok for Dominic to travel several hundred miles then it’s ok for me to do it. People need to be better than that. Although things are still going to get worse, we at least have some light at the end of the tunnel now with the vaccine and hopefully by Easter we should see several of the restrictions lifted.

It really couldn’t be more simple, stay local.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47097 on: January 11, 2021, 10:46:38 pm »
When we take the baby out for a walk it will be to any one of a number of parks within about a half hour radius from the house. I really don't think that's a problem amd it's certainly not against any of the rules.

Same as in the first lockdown with the drones over the Peak District or whatever it was, the heavy handed policing of stuff that doesn't matter does more harm than good. Meanwhile I've seen all sorts of piss taking in places like supermarkets and there's no one there to do anything.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47098 on: January 11, 2021, 11:18:00 pm »
Question for you all. What do you do regarding surfaces?

I do my shopping late at night, so don’t really go near anyone. Still getting the odd takeaway too.

Back in the spring and summer I was wiping down the things I bought. This genuinely drove me mad after a couple of months and I’ve long since stopped.

Someone handing out drinks at Costa drive through for example though is surely coming into hand to hand contact with tons of people.

Do we know much about the risks of this?

I shop last thing at night - just back from the supermarket.

We put all the fridge stuff on the counter and spray it with that dettol surface spray stuff. Fruit gets washed if it’s loose. That’s about it.

The rest stays in the shopping bags under the stairs and we just use as it’s needed. We don’t bother cleaning them if they’ve been there for a day.

That’s kind of what we’ve done from feb until July. Though we’ve started again since October.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #47099 on: January 11, 2021, 11:54:07 pm »
GFs NHS app says she’s been in contact with someone and to isolate for a day (midnight tomorrow).

When does this mean she’s likely been in contact with that person? As we’ve pretty much been everywhere together the last few weeks and mine hasn’t alerted me. Is it 13 days ago?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #47100 on: January 11, 2021, 11:55:45 pm »

Still the cop-out for 'medical reasons', though. That means the stereotypical fat-twat, tattooed, greasy-haired hag with 6 ankle-biters fighting amongst themselves, will just snarl "Avvgorrassmer" before waddling over to the tobacco counter to buy 60 Lambert & Butler.

if they have got asthma you would think they would be one of the first people to wear a mask. I know people with COPD who wear a mask over their oxygen flow and most people I know with asthma wear a mask.  Let's be honest, there are loads of tossers that try it on with the anxiety line too.

Fuck me I'd be more anxious about catching the fucking virus than wearing a mask for a short period of time.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #47101 on: January 11, 2021, 11:58:00 pm »
Friend of mine tells people she's exempt from wearing a mask.  I've never seen her show her card though, and she was certainly wearing one several months ago.  I realise that she's got asthma, but so have some other of my friends and they wear one just fine.  I've got anxiety and don't enjoy wearing one for long trips, but I put up with it.  I think she just got fed up with wearing one and decided to get an exemption card.
definitely, there are loads trying it on and it stinks, it also tars those that genuinely cannot wear them with the same brush when the real issue is they don't want their mates to see them being one of "the sheeple"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #47102 on: January 12, 2021, 12:07:09 am »
It was giving succour to the anti-mask/anti-vax brigade. I get those who suffer anxiety and breathing issues who have issues with mask wearing but some people have been taking the pisser.
I'd have to question if people are unable to breathe when wearing s mask whether they should be going out in the first place as surely they would be at serious risk if they did catch the virus.

Far too many taking the piss and giving genuine people a bad name

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47103 on: January 12, 2021, 12:07:30 am »
GFs NHS app says she’s been in contact with someone and to isolate for a day (midnight tomorrow).

When does this mean she’s likely been in contact with that person? As we’ve pretty much been everywhere together the last few weeks and mine hasn’t alerted me. Is it 13 days ago?
Would be 9 days. Think the app has updated to recommend a 10 day isolation from contact.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #47104 on: January 12, 2021, 12:20:44 am »
Would be 9 days. Think the app has updated to recommend a 10 day isolation from contact.

Cheers. So the 2nd it would be then.

We went supermarket that day, pretty much the only thing we’ve gone out for (anywhere near people) since Christmas.

Only time we were apart in there is when she grabbed a coffee from the costa in there and I went to the car so guessing that’s when.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #47105 on: January 12, 2021, 12:21:36 am »
if they have got asthma you would think they would be one of the first people to wear a mask. I know people with COPD who wear a mask over their oxygen flow and most people I know with asthma wear a mask.  Let's be honest, there are loads of tossers that try it on with the anxiety line too.

Fuck me I'd be more anxious about catching the fucking virus than wearing a mask for a short period of time.

Totally agree, my mum has relatively severe asthma, she doesn't find masks particularly pleasant to wear but she still wears them, and she's already had COVID back in March!

Having had COVID before is a double edged sword for her though, as while she should still be unlikely to catch it again, she had it badly enough first time around that she isn't eager to repeat the experience.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 08:54:39 am by filopastry »

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #47106 on: January 12, 2021, 08:25:32 am »
The Govt. said they were, but a lot of supermarkets didn’t enforce it or refuse to let anyone in without one.

They really should have been, if only for the safety of their own staff. But then having worked for a supermarket this is far from a concern for them in my experience.

Security guard ion my local Tesco doesn't wear one.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Online macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47107 on: January 12, 2021, 08:34:03 am »

My missus works in a gp and had a mid 20's woman come in with a badge saying she doesn't have to wear a mask. Checked the medical records and fuck all wrong and no reason not to.

In the hospital I work ive scanned a fella in his 40's who was admitted with breathing difficulties who had covid (looks like  nothing else on an xray or ct) and the fucker was telling me its a hoax.

Its hard to not say to them what I really want to.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47108 on: January 12, 2021, 09:05:05 am »
I’m definitely going to keep driving to my various running routes. I don’t go there with anyone else and it’s one of the only things keeping me sane.

I refuse to feel guilty about that when I’ve stuck to every other rule regarding hygiene and distancing for nearly a year now.

Edit - Just to clarify, I drive about twenty minutes max. Again, I’m not sure if that’s allowed under the rules but I don’t see a reason to stop.
Think it depends on how busy it is when you get there. If you go to a place with a busy car park and busy park then probably best not but if there is literally no one around then I can't see an issue with it.

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #47109 on: January 12, 2021, 09:06:04 am »
There's a video on YouTube showing a doctor who puts on six masks while monitoring his oxygen saturation level. The level remains unchanged even with all six.
Füreinander, nicht jeder für sich.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47110 on: January 12, 2021, 09:06:33 am »
The Govt. said they were, but a lot of supermarkets didn’t enforce it or refuse to let anyone in without one.

They really should have been, if only for the safety of their own staff. But then having worked for a supermarket this is far from a concern for them in my experience.
I was refused at my Tesco when I forgot mine early on.

The supermarkets really need to be looked at. The one way systems aren't in place any more. They really need to tell people that only one member of the family can go and that people should go once a week for a shop.

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #47111 on: January 12, 2021, 09:26:49 am »
There's a video on YouTube showing a doctor who puts on six masks while monitoring his oxygen saturation level. The level remains unchanged even with all six.

Yeah but the empty heads don't believe doctors, why would they when there's a video on info wars that's doing the rounds with some crank using some sort of carbon dioxide meter under his mask that keeps beeping when he talks!

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47112 on: January 12, 2021, 09:51:20 am »
I was refused at my Tesco when I forgot mine early on.

The supermarkets really need to be looked at. The one way systems aren't in place any more. They really need to tell people that only one member of the family can go and that people should go once a week for a shop.

That'll just end up with thousands of people all going the shops at 11 am on a Saturday. We're creatures of habit and I've noticed all through this that the weekends are still the busiest times at the shops, even though people can now spread their shopping out a bit more. Tell them they can go once a week and they'll all go at the same time.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #47113 on: January 12, 2021, 09:54:19 am »
I was under the impression that masks were compulsory anyway.  Absurd.

My lad works in Tesco, he says there's quite a high percentage of customers don't bother with masks.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47114 on: January 12, 2021, 09:57:59 am »

That'll just end up with thousands of people all going the shops at 11 am on a Saturday. We're creatures of habit and I've noticed all through this that the weekends are still the busiest times at the shops, even though people can now spread their shopping out a bit more. Tell them they can go once a week and they'll all go at the same time.

Yep.  The local car parks are still rammed at the weekends.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47115 on: January 12, 2021, 10:05:19 am »
My lad works in Tesco, he says there's quite a high percentage of customers don't bother with masks.

I'm finding this and other examples of people not wearing masks strange.

Where I live over 99% of people are wearing masks in shops and an increasing number in the streets.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #47116 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:15 am »
My missus works in a gp and had a mid 20's woman come in with a badge saying she doesn't have to wear a mask. Checked the medical records and fuck all wrong and no reason not to.

In the hospital I work ive scanned a fella in his 40's who was admitted with breathing difficulties who had covid (looks like  nothing else on an xray or ct) and the fucker was telling me its a hoax.

Its hard to not say to them what I really want to.
Why did the fellah even bother turning up for a scan if it's a hoax? What's he expecting ? Fake meds?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #47117 on: January 12, 2021, 10:33:36 am »

Same in my local Asda in Anfield (horrible shop anyway) I see lots of gangs of young lads and girls, none of them wearing masks. The problem in this Country is that the people who have the right to enforce their authority often lack the balls to do so, anything for a quiet life etc.

Masks are mandatory ...end of fuckin story, wear one or you're not allowed in the shop.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47118 on: January 12, 2021, 10:36:28 am »
Same in my local Asda in Anfield (horrible shop anyway) I see lots of gangs of young lads and girls, none of them wearing masks. The problem in this Country is that the people who have the right to enforce their authority often lack the balls to do so, anything for a quiet life etc.

Masks are mandatory ...end of fuckin story, wear one or you're not allowed in the shop.

But if they try to enforce it, they run the risk of getting a kicking or worse from the little bastards.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47119 on: January 12, 2021, 10:36:42 am »