Author Topic: CL Final Liverpool (Champions of Europe)2 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen) Origi 87’  (Read 195252 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
I think we’re over-analysing things a bit.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

RAWK is over analyzing things? Next you’ll tell me Man City is cheating FFP.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

We've not had proper football for over three weeks.  What do you expect?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Didn’t play well but great result.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Yes, you are well on time for that comment  :D

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
Incredible video shows how Liverpool fans around the world celebrated winning CL

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1141367076487127040?s=20
incredible is the word. Thanks for that link

Woah...we are pretty big, this doesn't happen with other clubs. And to top it off we could be at the start of a fucking dynasty.
YNWA

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
We are a well hung club.  And we're only gonna get longer.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
I wouldn't want to get in Fab's way either, he looks like one of those terrifying baddies in some movie.  :o

"Whatever it takes..." is his facial expression.

Total badass, is Fab...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

That's exactly what I thought !
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline AfRiKaN ScOusE

• Kemlynite
Apologies if posted elsewhere on the  board. Another good video to watch

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yrG3C-R7D5s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yrG3C-R7D5s</a>

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
I'd choose a different stream next time mate
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd choose a different stream next time mate

;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yrG3C-R7D5s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yrG3C-R7D5s</a>

That's a nice little vid.  Its up on the LFC website now

The final shot of Alisson sat in the middle of the pitch alone on the phone to someone, smiling looking at his medal brought a tear to my eye.

:)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's a nice little vid.  Its up on the LFC website now

The final shot of Alisson sat in the middle of the pitch alone on the phone to someone, smiling looking at his medal brought a tear to my eye.

I think he was calling his wife who couldn't make it to Madrid as she was heavily pregnant at the time.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think he was calling his wife who couldn't make it to Madrid as she was heavily pregnant at the time.

Been a good coupla weeks for the big fella

Hope he goes and wins the Copa America too.

Offline s_andrews89

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader

What a video. Loved the touches of pitch audio - the ref, some of the player chat. Just missed that incredible shot of Trent in the tunnel on his phone, when he clearly just needed some time on his own!

Just in case anyone needs reminding - we are SIX time European Champions. Re-write those banners, boys!

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan

I love Virgil collapsing to the floor in sheer relief when Divock scores.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)

Great vid. Ta for posting.

How did they manage to get the audio from the officials and the access to their dressing room?

Everyone connected to both sides had the emotion........but for the refs it looked like just another day in the office haha really dry.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
but for the refs it looked like just another day in the office haha really dry.

Loved that about this referee. Just radiates authority and has a sureness about him. Imagine if it was Jon Moss.

Mental that most of the good referees across Europe spend most of their time refereeing in competitions like the Slovakian league yet are never fazed by a big match, whilst English referees have a big match on a weekly basis yet referee like they've never seen a football before.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
joseenriquee3
Verified
😂😂😂 number 6!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #liverpool #liverpoolfc #championsleague @liverpoolfc

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByL4yNlhGzx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link (has a video but I don't know how to embed)

You're welcome! ;D

I just noticed this. Fucking hell!! Haha!!!
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
Can't help it.  ;D  ;D Pardon me. Again.  ;D  ;D

It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can't help it.  ;D  ;D Pardon me. Again.  ;D  ;D

The contrast between the looks on the stewards and Eriksons face :lmao

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The contrast between the looks on the stewards and Eriksons face :lmao
Harry Kane, just out of shot, simply standing doing nothing with his mouth hanging open.

Oh, wait...
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Great vid. Ta for posting.

How did they manage to get the audio from the officials 
By the sound of it (I mean the quality and tone of the audio) they might have used a long range directional amplifying mic or parabolic mic pointed at the individuals concerned.

It was really interesting to hear Erikson asking 'What could he [Sissoko] do'? I wanted the ref to say 'Not put his bloody arm up, that's what!'
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Jesus christ, Virgil looks absolutely terrifying.

“Stick with me Mo, I’ll look after you, I’ve got your back!”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
By the sound of it (I mean the quality and tone of the audio) they might have used a long range directional amplifying mic or parabolic mic pointed at the individuals concerned.

I hate to ruin a potentially interesting scientific discussion, but I'm pretty sure they simply used the ref's own mic. ;)

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Love the camera angle from the side of the pitch on Mo's penno.

As he runs up, silence. Only broken by the sound of the ball hitting the net, and the inevitable roar.

That's ball on net sound is a lovely sound.  :)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Probably my favourite so far

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
I hate to ruin a potentially interesting scientific discussion, but I'm pretty sure they simply used the ref's own mic. ;)
Watch the vid; there's audio of Lallana talking on his phone and a few other people has well, plus some other sounds, all from distance.

I guess they could have tapped into Lallana's phone ;)

I've got no idea, to be honest. It just sounded a bit like parabolic mic pick up.

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Watch the vid; there's audio of Lallana talking on his phone and a few other people has well, plus some other sounds, all from distance.

Yeah, you're right there, I was talking specifically about the Eriksen/ref conversation, since you posted in response to a question about officials. :)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I know this will have been asked before but does our win get us a Pot 1 berth for the 19/20 draw?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I know this will have been asked before but does our win get us a Pot 1 berth for the 19/20 draw?

Yes mate

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That LFC Crest is so far off centre it's really doing my OCD in. ;D

Fucking hell mate. Talk about ruining the moment. I can't stop noticing it now  ;D
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

This is beautifully shot. Like a movie. Bravo to the cameraman and the editor. Great work.
YNWA.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
This is beautifully shot. Like a movie. Bravo to the cameraman and the editor. Great work.
Has anything like this been done for previous finals? Or did the general awesomeness of Liverpool make them up their game significantly. I can't remember seeing a piece like this before. It's outstanding.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What a night.
Still feels great, absolutely made up for all of them that worked so hard for this and made up for the younger generation (christ that makes me sound an old fart), but its great for them.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
What a night.
Still feels great, absolutely made up for all of them that worked so hard for this and made up for the younger generation (christ that makes me sound an old fart), but its great for them.

We are the Champions of Europe.
Jurgen Klopp has his first Champions League win and trophy at Liverpool.
Trent Alexander Arnold is a Champion of Europe.
Jordan Henderson captained Liverpool and held aloft the best trophy in Football.

:) I just wanted to type all of that.

A 2-0 victory against Spurs in a very dull game, something very old school and satisfying about that, all round!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dreamt last night that Spurs were leading 3-1 with 10 minutes to go in next seasons Champions League final..
Thank Fuck I woke up..  :butt
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..