Author Topic: CL Final Liverpool (Champions of Europe)2 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen) Origi 87’  (Read 195219 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Don't know if you found it by now? I was about to pm you re. the file just now, but checked and someone (re)uploaded it to Youtube. For now it can be found here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=49T-GIKjmz4
Best to download it, so you can rewatch as often as you like! Luckily I saved it right after Le Breton had put it up.  ;D
Thanks for the link. Amazing video

I had a job downloading it, though. Not one YouTube downloader seemed to want to work. I finally had to use a VPN and that just about did it. Weird. Never had that problem before
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
From the Liverpool subreddit -

Oh yes...that's the one. That's the keeper. The guys who own the flag should see this.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Madrid 2019: Your Pics?
« Reply #2042 on: June 16, 2019, 02:59:59 pm »
There's a deluge of content out there but I quite like seeing pictures from fans - especially as sometimes you can see mates/yourself tucked in the background somewhere. Thought it'd be nice if people wanted to share (please use imgur.com or similar to upload).

I took a film camera with me and got one of the two rolls developed.

Some of my favourites:

YNWA.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
Thanks for the link. Amazing video

I had a job downloading it, though. Not one YouTube downloader seemed to want to work. I finally had to use a VPN and that just about did it. Weird. Never had that problem before
I had to jump through some hoops for my initial download as well. Mostly downloading from YT works fine, but I still have some bookmarks lying around for vids that all systems stubbornly refuse to download, it happens sometimes.
For anyone interested - in case you haven't seen it yet or simply want to rewatch - Le Breton has reuploaded his video now and it can again be found here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_Z8On5tdo

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Madrid 2019: Your Pics?
« Reply #2044 on: June 16, 2019, 03:10:14 pm »
Me and 6 European Cups
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2045 on: June 16, 2019, 03:13:06 pm »
Me and 6 European Cups

Everyone's been talking about how to signal the six by hand. Pinky out, it is, then.

YNWA.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
Still emotional 🥰
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #2047 on: June 16, 2019, 03:18:38 pm »
Everyone's been talking about how to signal the six by hand. Pinky out, it is, then.

Funny you should mention that, the image in my avatar is the British Sign Language standard for the number 6. Now wouldn't it be great to do something like that, that incorporates a) a single hand sign for us and b) to recognise a disability.

Just a thought anyway.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2048 on: June 16, 2019, 03:34:33 pm »
Funny you should mention that, the image in my avatar is the British Sign Language standard for the number 6. Now wouldn't it be great to do something like that, that incorporates a) a single hand sign for us and b) to recognise a disability.

Just a thought anyway.

Another great option. Possibly could be misconstrued as something else with any up-down motions.
YNWA.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2049 on: June 16, 2019, 03:42:04 pm »

Just a thought anyway.
Perfect that mate. 

Sums us up for being ingenious appropriating it and it'll confuse the hell out of most other fans that are ignorant to its meaning [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I was just reading that UEFA had 980,000 applications for tickets to see the final, and on the strength of this they are now considering holding future finals in only the biggest stadiums even if that means the same few venues are used over and over.

On my phone so can't link, but saw it on the Echo website.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
I was just reading that UEFA had 980,000 applications for tickets to see the final, and on the strength of this they are now considering holding future finals in only the biggest stadiums even if that means the same few venues are used over and over.

Mixed feelings about this. On the one hand bigger venues mean more fans get to see the game live; but on the other, playing them in different parts of the continent is part of the appeal, bringing nations and cultures together, and taking fans to countries/cities they may not otherwise visit. I know Baku was a difficult venue for many, but I'd have loved to have had to go there following Liverpool, as I may never have a chance to go there otherwise.

Of course, if UEFA gave more of the tickets to actual fans and not prawners, corporates and bandwagoners, that would improve things straight away.

Or they could just play it every year at Everton's new fantasy dome, which will no doubt have a million seats and float above the water before it's finished.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Mixed feelings about this. On the one hand bigger venues mean more fans get to see the game live; but on the other, playing them in different parts of the continent is part of the appeal, bringing nations and cultures together, and taking fans to countries/cities they may not otherwise visit. I know Baku was a difficult venue for many, but I'd have loved to have had to go there following Liverpool, as I may never have a chance to go there otherwise.

Of course, if UEFA gave more of the tickets to actual fans and not prawners, corporates and bandwagoners, that would improve things straight away.

Or they could just play it every year at Everton's new fantasy dome, which will no doubt have a million seats and float above the water before it's finished.

I dunno mate, it’s the fans that end up bearing the cost of these far-flung finals in places where it’s unlikely a finalist will come from. Maybe they could just hold them less frequently in those places. Or have a third place final that could be held in a different country each year giving the locals the chance to see two top European teams compete; without tens of thousands of our fans, and others, having to bear the extravagant cost in time and money to get there. It’s mostly forgotten about if you win and it becomes part of the story, but the reality is that it’s stressful and expensive. Madrid was an example of how amazing an occasion it is when it’s in a global city that has the infrastructure and experience to handle such an influx of fans.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
I dunno mate, it’s the fans that end up bearing the cost of these far-flung finals in places where it’s unlikely a finalist will come from. Maybe they could just hold them less frequently in those places. Or have a third place final that could be held in a different country each year giving the locals the chance to see two top European teams compete; without tens of thousands of our fans, and others, having to bear the extravagant cost in time and money to get there. It’s mostly forgotten about if you win and it becomes part of the story, but the reality is that it’s stressful and expensive. Madrid was an example of how amazing an occasion it is when it’s in a global city that has the infrastructure and experience to handle such an influx of fans.
Fair points. I need to remember that not everyone sees travel like I do. For me getting to unusual or far-off places affordably is always a challenge I take up with relish, and usually manage. But then I suspect I have more time at my disposal, and see each trip as an adventure.

Madrid was great, but it was like popping down the road.

Regarding expense I do agree that it's depressing how every part of the chain, from UEFA to the airlines, to hotels try to rip fans off as hard as they can. There's not much ostensibly that can be done about it, as it's a market system, but I do applaud some of the grassroots activities - fans opening their homes up to other fans for free, or pennies, etc - that sometimes grow out of it.

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
Got my username adjusted by that one digit.🖐☝️😀

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline arfy05

• Legacy Fan
  • Conspiracy Theorist
    • The arfy blog
Whats mad about that Origi goal is we have a corner with a few minutes left and a slender lead in a game where we aren’t clicking and even then we go for it, both CB’s go up and both have an affect in the goal. That bravery can’t go amiss, 95% of teams and managers would have gone corner flag job.

Mind you after there first clearance literally Mo, Robbo, Trent and co go into full retreat and are ready for any break.

Re-watching today and fuck me Glenn Hoddle was so bitter, so so bitter. Sounds worse over time

Hendo’s little jiggle before the trophy had me as well, one of those subtle but iconic things. Like bruce/ jerzy, kenny’s celebration at wembley and souness’ one hand lift in paris
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:36:33 am by arfy05 »

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liverpool fan's fury at 'corrupt' cop who seized his Champions League ticket

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fans-fury-corrupt-cop-16442142#ICID=Android_EchoNewsApp_AppShare

Another fella I met at Barca had the same happen to him. Spoke to the club but they just said the police had ultimate jurisdiction.
YNWA.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan

What are the odds that 900,000 of those applications were from Liverpool fans?

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Whats mad about that Origi goal is we have a corner with a few minutes left and a slender lead in a game where we aren’t clicking and even then we go for it, both CB’s go up and both have an affect in the goal. That bravery can’t go amiss, 95% of teams and managers would have gone corner flag job.

Mind you after there first clearance literally Mo, Robbo, Trent and co go into full retreat and are ready for any break.

Re-watching today and fuck me Glenn Hoddle was so bitter, so so bitter. Sounds worse over time

Hendo’s little jiggle before the trophy had me as well, one of those subtle but iconic things. Like bruce/ jerzy, kenny’s celebration at wembley and souness’ one hand lift in paris
In a time where trophy celebrations all seem a bit awkward and shite, Henderson's trophy lift was very good I think.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
In a time where trophy celebrations all seem a bit awkward and shite, Henderson's trophy lift was very good I think.

It was the best I've seen in years, so honest and full of emotion. Obviously we're all biased here, I'd love to hear if neutral fans agree on this one.

Offline rafas red brigade

• Anny Roader
I still can't quite believe we won it. I mean, the match yes, because we're a far stronger team than Spurs. But the competition as a whole. Still get the hairs on the back of my neck stand up whenever I think about it. Especially where we were at the start of the decade. We have to be favouites to win the whole thing and get our 7th next year, surely.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Another fella I met at Barca had the same happen to him. Spoke to the club but they just said the police had ultimate jurisdiction.
It happened to my mate in Barca as well, we got split up as we were going in and the next thing he knew, a steward snatched his ticket out of his hand saying that it was fake and then in full view of my mate, passed it to someone that was walking past who was obviously was in on the scam as well.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Liverpool fan's fury at 'corrupt' cop who seized his Champions League ticket

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fans-fury-corrupt-cop-16442142#ICID=Android_EchoNewsApp_AppShare

Saw a few of these issues on social media on the day of the final sadly
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It happened to my mate in Barca as well, we got split up as we were going in and the next thing he knew, a steward snatched his ticket out of his hand saying that it was fake and then in full view of my mate, passed it to someone that was walking past who was obviously was in on the scam as well.

Horrible that. Actually has been playing on my mind quite a bit since that weekend and it didn't even happen to me. I hope the Club do some sort of gesture to these genuine cases. Know it won't turn back time but I can imagine it turning into a nightmare day.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Very true. Was genuine and his stomping was kinda quite funny looking back - we'll always remember that lift. He'll need to mix it up next time.  ;)
YNWA.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Very true. Was genuine and his stomping was kinda quite funny looking back - we'll always remember that lift. He'll need to mix it up next time.  ;)

;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
That cup lift is an absolute classic and a thing of beauty. Nothing routine about it, and showed how much it meant to everyone, as there is nothing casual going on there, it's an absolute original  ;D

I just loved how Hendo turned to the team first before turning to lift the cup, beautiful!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Greatest club in the world, look at all the places in the world going mental during this, absolutely amazing, massive support world-wide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7QOECWr9jg

Goosebumps watching that

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

;D

Just spent a couple of moneys looking at each player in turn. Fucking brilliant! What a bunch of lads. :D

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Just spent a couple of moneys looking at each player in turn. Fucking brilliant! What a bunch of lads. :D

Love how Lovren and Moreno made sure they were at the front while Mignolet took himself to the back.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry if already posted but this is a link to various locations around the world after our win. I've seen and had goosebumps over the Indonesian one a few times but there are a few more place on this vid.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1141367076487127040?s=19

Edit:: Sorry its before, during and after and its  bloody amazing.To see the reach this club has is wonderful
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 05:04:17 pm by Nitramdorf »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I was watching lots of those videos from around the world the other night. Incredible stuff!

Oh, just out of interest. Those who went to the final and got into the stadium, what would you say the split was between Liverpool and Spurs fans inside?

I know we tend to vastly outnumber the opposition, but was just wondering how it panned out this time. It was fairly difficult to tell on TV.

With this being Spurs' first European Cup Final I imagine they took big numbers both in the ground and around the city?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
Love how Lovren and Moreno made sure they were at the front while Mignolet took himself to the back.
Lovren and Moreno front and centre pissed me off, pushing players who actually played, like Alisson, to the back.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
Lovren and Moreno front and centre pissed me off, pushing players who actually played, like Alisson, to the back.

Not a great thing to get pissed off about...

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry if already posted but this is a link to various locations around the world after our win. I've seen and had goosebumps over the Indonesian one a few times but there are a few more place on this vid.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1141367076487127040?s=19

Edit:: Sorry its before, during and after and its  bloody amazing.To see the reach this club has is wonderful

Saw that earlier, amazing video and shows the importance of not having an insular local club for local people mindset, how widely the joy created in Madrid was spread.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

;D

It's actually even funnier in gif form with no audio. Amazing.
YNWA.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not a great thing to get pissed off about...

Particularly when somebody like Moreno would have been at the front due to being a shortarse compared with a goalie.  ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Naby gets properly garrotted :D

Only one I can’t quite place pops up behind Mo and Sturridge. Must be Brewster I think.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Sadio looks like a grandma who’s been talked into going on a rollercoaster
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.