Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 973607 times)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #5600 on: May 20, 2021, 07:11:59 am »
no goal or assist, not even a shot on target against Burnley. Worrying times.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5601 on: May 20, 2021, 07:19:43 am »
I don’t use the word lightly, but if we can put Palace to the sword on Sunday, then Ali’s goal truly will become legendary.

Without his save against Napoli, we don’t win No.6, so personally I think it’s a very good omen for next season.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5602 on: May 20, 2021, 07:31:16 am »
A thing of beauty. That silver one-off shirt too...

My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5603 on: May 20, 2021, 09:05:10 am »
Dealt with all the crosses great yesterday though Martin Tyler bizarrely said he was struggling as one punch only went about 30 yards and then another time he got smashed by one of their forwards.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #5604 on: May 20, 2021, 09:12:17 am »
I think the enormity of Alisson's injury time goal on Sunday has just hit home. Couldn't stop laughing at the time, now feeling a bit emotional given what it means. We've got to beat Palace and salvage the season.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5605 on: May 20, 2021, 10:26:59 am »
Dealt with all the crosses great yesterday though Martin Tyler bizarrely said he was struggling as one punch only went about 30 yards and then another time he got smashed by one of their forwards.

Yeah I thought he was fantastic on those corners, just felt like nothing was going to get past him.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5606 on: May 20, 2021, 11:02:48 am »
WE shoudl let him take the penalty against Palace on Sunday.
Ali will become the first goalkeeper to score 2 goals in a season in the Premier League.

Excuse me, we aren't the Mancs, only they have pre-booked penalties ;)

The club would never let Brucie take a penalty even when we were 5-0 up in games and I doubt, no matter how much we'd love to see it, they'd allow Ali to take one, its a bit of a piss take if we do.

He's the reason I hate watching footy on Sky now, biased brain dead twat.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #5607 on: May 20, 2021, 11:12:56 am »
I doubt, no matter how much we'd love to see it, they'd allow Ali to take one, its a bit of a piss take if we do.

I've just taken the part of your post there as it's something that always makes me wonder why people would think this way?

I was a keeper. Before that, a right back but one thing I was decent at was striking a dead ball. Free kicks, goal kicks, whatever - And I am nowhere near Ali's league. This guy can play and can strike a ball better than most outfield players. Take Valderrama. Same. All GK's are coached on how to kick a ball more effectively, especially "sweeper keepers" so why is it that GK's are not in the thinking for taking penalties? I'd have them quite high on the list to be honest and they have the added advantage of knowing how most other keepers will react.

I'd let him take them and I most certainly wouldn't see it as a pisstake.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #5608 on: May 20, 2021, 01:40:07 pm »
Adrian's winning penalty against the Ev, for West Ham, where he took off his gloves and dropped them to signify that he would NOT be needed again that night, was a great moment.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #5609 on: May 20, 2021, 01:53:38 pm »
I've just taken the part of your post there as it's something that always makes me wonder why people would think this way?

I was a keeper. Before that, a right back but one thing I was decent at was striking a dead ball. Free kicks, goal kicks, whatever - And I am nowhere near Ali's league. This guy can play and can strike a ball better than most outfield players. Take Valderrama. Same. All GK's are coached on how to kick a ball more effectively, especially "sweeper keepers" so why is it that GK's are not in the thinking for taking penalties? I'd have them quite high on the list to be honest and they have the added advantage of knowing how most other keepers will react.

totally agree - there are only 2 real ways to take a pen 1 - put your laces through it 2 - place it

keepers must have the hardest shot they way they boot those goal kicks so just the speed and power would mean they'd have a greater chance of scoring schurley

i've played footy at diff levels (nowt special and all sat and sun stuff) and the keepers i've played with have all been 'characters' shall we say - some of them completely mad fuckers so yeh let those guys take pens deffo

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5610 on: May 20, 2021, 01:59:59 pm »
totally agree - there are only 2 real ways to take a pen 1 - put your laces through it 2 - place it

keepers must have the hardest shot they way they boot those goal kicks so just the speed and power would mean they'd have a greater chance of scoring schurley

i've played footy at diff levels (nowt special and all sat and sun stuff) and the keepers i've played with have all been 'characters' shall we say - some of them completely mad fuckers so yeh let those guys take pens deffo

Schurley was a flop at chelsea

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5611 on: May 20, 2021, 02:00:50 pm »
Adrian's winning penalty against the Ev, for West Ham, where he took off his gloves and dropped them to signify that he would NOT be needed again that night, was a great moment.

That was brilliant, the ultimate piss take.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #5612 on: May 20, 2021, 02:01:12 pm »
Schurley was a flop at chelsea

schome mischtake i fear

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5613 on: May 20, 2021, 04:11:18 pm »
All you need is
Alisson Becker
Keeper and Sweeper
Scorer of Headers

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5614 on: May 20, 2021, 04:42:20 pm »

I was decent outfield player, played right wing and midfield but I was far better as a keeper too and could strike a ball.

When I say pisstake, its more that when professional sides are playing and your penalty taker is on the field and you call the goalie up to take the pen, then its showing the opposition a lot of disrespect, especially when you are 5 or 6 nil up. Imagine Villa away this season, it was bad enough we were getting tonked, but if they got a pen and called the keeper up to take it, you'd go spare.

The penalty shoot-out Adrian scored in was different, Adrian took either the 10th or 11th penalty in that game, it was 8-8 and at least one pen had been missed, maybe two?.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:45:08 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5615 on: May 20, 2021, 05:15:03 pm »
schome mischtake i fear

Is that you Schteve Maclaren?

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5616 on: May 23, 2021, 06:00:02 pm »
None of this would have been possible without his last-minute header. LEGEND

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #5617 on: May 23, 2021, 06:01:19 pm »
None of this would have been possible without his last-minute header. LEGEND

We'd have 2 less points and have finished 3rd still

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5618 on: May 23, 2021, 06:02:29 pm »
No wonder him and Neuer seem so friendly, the two best to ever play the game.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5619 on: May 23, 2021, 06:06:36 pm »
Have a word with yourselves.

He managed 1 shot on target all season ffs.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5620 on: May 23, 2021, 06:07:45 pm »
 :scarf :scarf :scarf :hally :hally :hally :wellin :wellin :wellin

:D

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #5621 on: May 23, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
Have a word with yourselves.

He managed 1 shot on target all season ffs.

Yeah but he scored from it. 100% striking record. Who else in the team can boast that?

#betterthanmo

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5622 on: May 23, 2021, 06:11:35 pm »
We'd have 2 less points and have finished 3rd still

It gave us momentum.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #5623 on: May 23, 2021, 06:12:30 pm »
Well in Alisson, great end to the season. He looked so pleased at the end.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #5624 on: May 23, 2021, 09:20:40 pm »
He needs to get into scoring areas more. Seems to lack confidence in his own scoring ability, seems afraid of missing so does not even venture into the opposition box where the ball might drop to him. If he trusts his killer instincts more then might get double figures easily, and be a valuable contributor to goals, to support our strikers.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5625 on: May 23, 2021, 09:21:40 pm »
He needs to get into scoring areas more. Seems to lack confidence in his own scoring ability, seems afraid of missing so does not even venture into the opposition box where the ball might drop to him. If he trusts his killer instincts more then might get double figures easily, and be a valuable contributor to goals, to support our strikers.

We should let him take penalties ;)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5626 on: May 24, 2021, 02:05:18 am »
His winning goal is the stand-out moment of the entire season for me.

It felt really symbolic on more than one level. A man brought to his knees by the tragic death of his beloved father. In a team that had been decimated through illness, bad luck and unprecedented injuries.

Despite all that, here he is, at the death, taking the initiative and going up for a corner in injury time then rising like a Colossus and putting away an absolute beauty of a header.

The release of emotion. The sheer unbridled joy of him and his teammates. The hug with Klopp afterwards that was more than simple congratulations. That was real connection and mutual understanding.

All that, and the momentum that it brought with it.

Priceless.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5627 on: May 24, 2021, 02:28:42 am »

It felt really symbolic on more than one level. A man brought to his knees by the tragic death of his beloved father. In a team that had been decimated through illness, bad luck and unprecedented injuries.

Despite all that, here he is, at the death, taking the initiative and going up for a corner in injury time then rising like a Colossus and putting away an absolute beauty of a header.

The release of emotion. The sheer unbridled joy of him and his teammates. The hug with Klopp afterwards that was more than simple congratulations. That was real connection and mutual understanding.

Priceless.

That goal will now never be forgotten as it gave us that last bit of momentum we needed (ok it wasn’t going to be forgotten).

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5628 on: May 24, 2021, 02:38:09 am »
The goal is now as legendary as Divock's 2nd against Barcelona. 
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5629 on: May 24, 2021, 05:30:37 am »
I was watching the One Week in May documentary yesterday and Sander Westerveld was saying: "As goalkeepers you can't score last minute winners"  ;D

Thankfully this ending to the season enshrines Ali's goal as maybe the best/biggest moment of the campaign.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #5630 on: May 24, 2021, 09:14:15 am »
His goal didn't even matter in the end  :-X :-X
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5631 on: May 24, 2021, 09:22:17 am »

I personally think it was what killed off Leicester. Bit like when Dudek saved the Shevchenko shot. Mentally that fucks with you and it would have done to Leicester and Chelsea.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5632 on: May 24, 2021, 09:26:49 am »

Oh yes it did.It gave us momentum and demoralised Leicester and Chelsea .
If the West Brom game ends a draw who knows how the season finishes. It changed the dynamic totally.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #5633 on: May 24, 2021, 09:32:34 am »
Yeah but he scored from it. 100% striking record. Who else in the team can boast that?

#betterthanmo
Not only that, his total goal involvements are increasing year on year.

18/19 - 0 Goals 0 Assists
19/20 - 0 Goals 1 Assist
20/21 - 1 Goal 0 Assists
That being the case, I fully expect
21/22 - 10 Goals 10 Assists

Ali our (Ian) rush goalie!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #5634 on: May 24, 2021, 09:40:18 am »

Priceless.

Absolutely.

I think Mo's decider (well, 4th) against United is the loudest I've cheered for a goal this season but that was definitely the most joyful. I just laughed when it went in, and then wept slightly.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #5635 on: May 24, 2021, 09:50:00 am »
Absolutely.

I think Mo's decider (well, 4th) against United is the loudest I've cheered for a goal this season but that was definitely the most joyful. I just laughed when it went in, and then wept slightly.

It was like the Origi goal vs Everton... utter joy and laughter within the celebration  ;D
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Willy Poolman

• Main Stander
  • You'll Never RAWK Alone
« Reply #5636 on: May 24, 2021, 10:19:45 am »

Priceless.

A great contribution, and I couldn't agree more. Football is all about passion and it is the particularly symbolic moments that I find so uplifting. You captured the epic proportions of this event just beautifully. Thanks for that and Take a bow, Ali, you are going to be a special club legend.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5637 on: May 25, 2021, 01:20:27 am »
Just thinking about his goal today is giving me goosebumps. Hard to believe it happened still.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5638 on: May 25, 2021, 01:33:43 am »
It signs his name in our pantheon of legends. It'll be talked about for eons!

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #5639 on: May 25, 2021, 05:06:33 am »
Absolutely.

I was exactly the same for both :thumbup
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D