Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2141187 times)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #21760 on: September 23, 2021, 10:48:07 am »
I have thought about that myself an might be easier but I would miss the blood pumping, anxious thrill of the queue, nothing gets the lower intestines working quite like it.  ;D No need for any prunes today.
Out of all my browsers and super fast iPhone and laptop, the only useable queue I got was on a five year old slow as hell tablet. Was a very stressful purchasing experience to say the least. Accidentally emptied the basket at one point when allocating.
YNWA

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21761 on: September 23, 2021, 10:51:00 am »
Got three together in U8 there for Leeds  earlier. Slim pickings really only really the back four or five rows across the whole upper main. 223 and 224 have some towards the back and the back of 127 and 128. Were also some upper kenny back rows. I wouldn’t be holding out much hope for anything for the free for all tomorrow. Only I’ve guaranteed my da and sister tickets I would have held off for late availability.

Hopefully there'll be two seats left together. Honestly not arsed where they are in the ground.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #21762 on: September 23, 2021, 10:52:12 am »
Out of all my browsers and super fast iPhone and laptop, the only useable queue I got was on a five year old slow as hell tablet. Was a very stressful purchasing experience to say the least. Accidentally emptied the basket at one point when allocating.

I was buying for my mate and his kids also. Think at one point he was on his own and I was looking after his kids.

Soon sorted that. It worked fine but twenty minutes to box everything seems very short

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21763 on: September 23, 2021, 11:03:36 am »

It is proper stressful, an that's with me being lucky enough to work from home, if I had to get to work, drop kids off, commute, no idea what I'd do, especially seen as queue times can last for hours.

It worked fine but twenty minutes to box everything seems very short

Think I remember it being 10 minutes for the ACS, an then you realise the clock keeps ticking even after you hit proceed and then have to sort any payment details. Must have given 20 today with all the games but if you had 7 games to get that's not long!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21764 on: September 23, 2021, 11:06:29 am »
It is proper stressful, an that's with me being lucky enough to work from home, if I had to get to work, drop kids off, commute, no idea what I'd do, especially seen as queue times can last for hours.

Think I remember it being 10 minutes for the ACS, an then you realise the clock keeps ticking even after you hit proceed and then have to sort any payment details. Must have given 20 today with all the games but if you had 7 games to get that's not long!

Having to do 9 or 10 games and allocate to up to 4 people is tight in 20 minutes, didn't it used to be 40? Or at least give more time for checking out as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21765 on: September 23, 2021, 11:13:22 am »
Having to do 9 or 10 games and allocate to up to 4 people is tight in 20 minutes, didn't it used to be 40? Or at least give more time for checking out as well.

Yeah think soon as you proceeded to the payment stage it used to give you another slot of time, now it's all contained in one place so no extra time.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #21766 on: September 23, 2021, 11:15:51 am »
Because I didn't want to sit in the upper Anny the time to go back and get his tickets then allocate them all had me slightly panicking.

Still boxed in the end.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21767 on: September 23, 2021, 11:27:04 am »
Although the choice is fairly limited when you get in, I still prefer this to the old system.  I'm not complaining about the seats I have because I haven't been in the ground since March 2020

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #21768 on: September 23, 2021, 11:30:42 am »
Had a quick look at Main Upper but only seats at very back so a return to the old family section in the Anfield Upper for me and big son. Don't mind the view from there to be honest. Not sure how it takes three hours to complete though. Just as well I'm working alone!

Offline [streety]

• Craig Davis killed the thread
  • Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #21769 on: September 23, 2021, 11:36:15 am »
Oh shit. Not looking forward to fighting over tomorrow's scraps. Like has been said, it could be worth waiting for the late availability.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21770 on: September 23, 2021, 11:37:35 am »
Oh shit. Not looking forward to fighting over tomorrow's scraps. Like has been said, it could be worth waiting for the late availability.
Decent availability in L1 and U1. Make there your first port of call if you get in sharpish
YNWA

Online TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #21771 on: September 23, 2021, 11:39:48 am »
I think tomorrow will be people who probably just takes ins in, I'd say plenty will pass on it to pick up in late sales

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #21772 on: September 23, 2021, 11:50:29 am »
Got three together in U8 there for Leeds  earlier. Slim pickings really only really the back four or five rows across the whole upper main. 223 and 224 have some towards the back and the back of 127 and 128. Were also some upper kenny back rows. I wouldn’t be holding out much hope for anything for the free for all tomorrow. Only I’ve guaranteed my da and sister tickets I would have held off for late availability.
Ah ffs was hoping their would be a fair few left with it being boxing day. Fairly confident I'll get some before the game tho.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21773 on: September 23, 2021, 11:55:33 am »
Ah ffs was hoping their would be a fair few left with it being boxing day. Fairly confident I'll get some before the game tho.

Just bought the last two seats together for Leeds in the Main Stand, only single seats everywhere else.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21774 on: September 23, 2021, 12:02:15 pm »
I’ve been doing this for years. I held off for palace and ended up 3 rows behind the Liverpool bench rather than row 80.

Give the 13+ members season tickets. Most likely some better seats will become available as STHs can’t pick and choose wherever. In a way 13+ members get a better deal than STHs

Good luck!!

13+ don’t be silly, only those on all 19 for years should even be considered, and in my opinion before the waiting list as they are actually proven to be going games.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21775 on: September 23, 2021, 12:05:21 pm »
13+ don’t be silly, only those on all 19 for years should even be considered, and in my opinion before the waiting list as they are actually proven to be going games.

All it proves is that they buy 19 games. It doesn't prove that've actually gone anywhere.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21776 on: September 23, 2021, 12:09:00 pm »
Just bought the last two seats together for Leeds in the Main Stand, only single seats everywhere else.
I checked there, there's tonnes together in U1 and U9
YNWA

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #21777 on: September 23, 2021, 12:11:04 pm »
What is the current availability for Brighton? Can anyone post a screenshot please?

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21778 on: September 23, 2021, 12:19:32 pm »
I checked there, there's tonnes together in U1 and U9

Right you are, tonnes left.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21779 on: September 23, 2021, 12:20:41 pm »
All it proves is that they buy 19 games. It doesn't prove that've actually gone anywhere.

Neither does a list that people have put their names on years ago. Either way with the fan update and proposed checks, they would have to go from now on regardless.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #21780 on: September 23, 2021, 12:23:56 pm »
Still over 2000 a match left

Offline rushandapush

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21781 on: September 23, 2021, 12:25:48 pm »
4 hours later got 2 for me and my lad in upper Anny for Southampton , what a shit fight it is for tickets these days. Anyway buzzing cos it's his first game!
Bit different from my first game with my Dad 30minute queue into to  Kop and £4.80 on turnstile.

Offline [streety]

• Craig Davis killed the thread
  • Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #21782 on: September 23, 2021, 12:44:30 pm »
4 hours later got 2 for me and my lad in upper Anny for Southampton , what a shit fight it is for tickets these days. Anyway buzzing cos it's his first game!
Bit different from my first game with my Dad 30minute queue into to  Kop and £4.80 on turnstile.
Took my lad (6yo) to his first game for Burnley. He cried his eyes out when Jota scored and the ground erupted. Ear defenders next time!

Online TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21783 on: September 23, 2021, 12:53:50 pm »
Took my lad (6yo) to his first game for Burnley. He cried his eyes out when Jota scored and the ground erupted. Ear defenders next time!
you were glad he wasn’t there for salahs pen against Chelsea loudest I've heard the ground

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21784 on: September 23, 2021, 01:37:16 pm »
Probably a stupid question, but has the deadline passed to create a supporter ID for non members? And then add them to family and friends.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21785 on: September 23, 2021, 01:53:27 pm »
Probably a stupid question, but has the deadline passed to create a supporter ID for non members? And then add them to family and friends.
people have been able to add new members but no idea on tickets

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21786 on: September 23, 2021, 01:53:32 pm »

Was still working Tuesday night.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21787 on: September 23, 2021, 02:22:01 pm »

Have they made an announcement whether the above even matters, e.g. can they still be passed on to a tout on Twitter, like the first three games?

Not heard anything, I assume they can only be passed on to f&f but it wouldn't surprise me if last minute, they said they can be passed on to anybody with an email address.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #21788 on: September 23, 2021, 02:41:47 pm »

… was still working yesterday as well, added a mate to mine

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21789 on: September 23, 2021, 03:09:18 pm »
Any tickets left for Brighton or Leeds?

Was unsuccessful in the ballot this time and was going to try in the morning.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21790 on: September 23, 2021, 03:19:31 pm »
Transfer process for City will be the same as the first 3 league games so far

Online TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21791 on: September 23, 2021, 03:19:40 pm »

there will be some left for all but will go quick

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #21792 on: September 23, 2021, 03:19:54 pm »

Plenty left for Leeds in U1 and U9 and at the back of some of the other Main Stand and Anfield Rd Upper blocks
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21793 on: September 23, 2021, 03:20:39 pm »

For Leeds there’s the adult and children sections which are maybe no good to you, 222-223-224. They all have some tickets along the back few rows. Five blocks have seats on the upper main stand, with u1 and u9 having hundreds. I’m in U8 and there’s still a few rows again towards the back. Few scattered singles around the upper kenny and a decent lot in L1 still. You’d need to be in sharpish tomorrow though. 
YNWA

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21794 on: September 23, 2021, 04:20:48 pm »
For Leeds there’s the adult and children sections which are maybe no good to you, 222-223-224. They all have some tickets along the back few rows. Five blocks have seats on the upper main stand, with u1 and u9 having hundreds. I’m in U8 and there’s still a few rows again towards the back. Few scattered singles around the upper kenny and a decent lot in L1 still. You’d need to be in sharpish tomorrow though.

Thanks, fingers crossed there will be some by the time I get near the front.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #21795 on: September 23, 2021, 05:28:11 pm »
Right hopefully sort Leeds tomorrow then, but if not I'm fairly certain I might be able to pick up returns or a later sale.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #21796 on: September 23, 2021, 05:35:38 pm »
Transfer process for City will be the same as the first 3 league games so far

Any spares  ;D
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21797 on: September 24, 2021, 12:02:34 am »
Just out of interest for those who've bought a few tickets in Member sales over the years, are there still seats in the lower stands if you get in early enough or are they generally snapped up by other sales?

Offline ConqueredAllOfEurope

• Shit, just realised I can have a custom title...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21798 on: September 24, 2021, 12:07:01 am »
Going to try for City game tomorrow. I'm fully prepared for upper main (it's where I was for the Chelsea game and will be for the Arsenal game). Thank god for the Auto cup scheme where I'm in the Kop!
"We have to change from doubter to believer... now"

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21799 on: September 24, 2021, 12:17:09 am »
Just out of interest for those who've bought a few tickets in Member sales over the years, are there still seats in the lower stands if you get in early enough or are they generally snapped up by other sales?
for the 19/20 season I got tickets for me and my da  for villa and Sheffield united in a free for all members sale in the Kop. I wasn't even early, I was maybe a 30-40 min wait. No idea how
YNWA