Author Topic: FT Liverpool 3-0 NK Maribor (Salah 48' Can 63' Humungous Dl 89')  (Read 31572 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Welcome to the match thread sports fans.

For Liverpool

1Karius
66Alexander-Arnold
32Matip
17Klavan
18Moreno
7Milner
23Can
5Wijnaldum
11Salah
9Firmino
21Oxlade-Chamberlain
Substitutes
12Gomez
14Henderson
15Sturridge
16Grujic
22Mignolet
26Robertson
29Solanke

For Maribor

33Handanovic
3Billong
26Rajcevic
4Suler
22Milec
6Pihler
8Kabha
28Viler
10Hotic
27Mesanovic
39Bohar
Substitutes
5Vrhovec
7Ahmedi
9Morales Tavares
12Vrsic
20Bajde
29Palcic
69Obradovic

« Last Edit: November 1, 2017, 09:59:02 pm by Tepid T₂O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: FT Liverpool 3-0 NK Maribor (Salah 48' Can 63' Humungous Dl 89')
« Reply #1 on: November 1, 2017, 07:39:43 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 1, 2017, 07:44:14 pm »

Copy and paste is my god ;D

(And I was marking excercise books whilst doing it!)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 1, 2017, 07:45:59 pm »
0 And we're off Chamberlin making his first start for the reds
W

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #4 on: November 1, 2017, 07:46:42 pm »
Why havnt we scored yet? FSG, Klopp and The Kop out.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #5 on: November 1, 2017, 07:47:13 pm »
Why havnt we scored yet? FSG, Klopp and The Kop out.
Twat, I just came in to post that......

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 1, 2017, 07:47:33 pm »
2 A clear 4-5-1 for Maribor switching to 9-1-0 in defence.

They have yet to touch the ball

Corner to the reds from our right.
W

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #7 on: November 1, 2017, 07:47:46 pm »
Twat, I just came in to post that......

Er Mr Twat if you dont mind!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 1, 2017, 07:48:36 pm »
3 the corner is cleared by Maribor to Karius on the halfway line

Maribor break and Chamberlin gets back to clear for a throw.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #9 on: November 1, 2017, 07:48:51 pm »
At least we got a corner in the first two minutes.  :-\
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 1, 2017, 07:49:17 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 1, 2017, 07:50:34 pm »
4  a cross from TAA forces a clearing header to beat Bobby F

And Chamberlin nearly plays a beaut of a through ball that is just cut out.
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 1, 2017, 07:51:42 pm »
Er Mr Twat if you dont mind!
As you wish.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 1, 2017, 07:51:46 pm »
It is clear we're looking to put some quick through balls in tonight, both AOC and Gini went close.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 1, 2017, 07:51:50 pm »
6 Liverpool have the ball... 

W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 1, 2017, 07:52:53 pm »
7 a lovely move down the right is cut back and the shot is blocked... very close to a breakthrough.
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 1, 2017, 07:54:14 pm »
Bloke next to me just said, "Maribor have parked the bus." So I replied, "It's okay, it's a Slovenian bus, so it's from the 80s and will likely break down in a few minutes."

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #17 on: November 1, 2017, 07:54:39 pm »
Bloke next to me just said, "Maribor have parked the bus." So I replied, "It's okay, it's a Slovenian bus, so it's from the 80s and will likely break down on a few minutes."

;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: November 1, 2017, 07:54:50 pm »
Maribor are going to be worked hard tonight.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 1, 2017, 07:55:15 pm »
8 Gini appears to be limping a bit.....

TAA crosses and Bobby F flicks a header wide..
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: November 1, 2017, 07:57:31 pm »
11 Salah twists and turns and gets a shot off which is deflected for a corner.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 1, 2017, 07:58:40 pm »
12 the corner comes to nothing..

Maribor are trying to play on the break but are snuffed out.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: November 1, 2017, 07:59:52 pm »
14 78% possession to us.. it seems a lot higher.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 1, 2017, 08:00:26 pm »
We're managing to get the ball back really quickly.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: November 1, 2017, 08:00:30 pm »
Over to Jill
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 1, 2017, 08:01:45 pm »
16' Injury to Gini, looks like Hendo is coming on.
« Last Edit: November 1, 2017, 08:02:30 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #26 on: November 1, 2017, 08:01:45 pm »
Gini limps off :-\

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 1, 2017, 08:01:47 pm »
Gini coming off and Hendo on.  As I said earlier, he was struggling.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: November 1, 2017, 08:02:24 pm »
17' James Milner returns the armband to Hendo.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 1, 2017, 08:02:50 pm »
17' James Milner returns the armband to Hendo.
Did it at least clear the first man?

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: November 1, 2017, 08:03:29 pm »
18' Maribor broke quickly there, but Hendo blocked the attack. We now have a free kick.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 1, 2017, 08:03:54 pm »

You tell me.  ;D

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #32 on: November 1, 2017, 08:04:10 pm »

*snigger*

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: November 1, 2017, 08:04:53 pm »
19' Nothing came of the free kick, Maribor got the ball back. We continue to probe.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #34 on: November 1, 2017, 08:05:02 pm »
Crowed very silent. Guessing they were expecting us to be 17 up by now.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 1, 2017, 08:06:33 pm »
20' Our defenders seem to be giving Karius as many touches of the ball as possible. We break quickly and AOC is brought down  heftily, but no yellow card.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #36 on: November 1, 2017, 08:06:35 pm »
My Comms keeps calling him Firminio! Fucking annoying

Hahaha. Who have you got to listen to?

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 1, 2017, 08:07:37 pm »
21 Milner with a free kick, gets to Hendo but it's snuffed out.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 1, 2017, 08:08:42 pm »
22' our plays lacks a bit of intensity, looks like Klopp wants a bit more zip.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #39 on: November 1, 2017, 08:08:49 pm »
City one down.