Author Topic: Football Manager 2018  (Read 29144 times)

Offline Zend...en the clowns

• Legacy Fan
  • Likes BBQ sauce a bit too much..
Re: Football Manager 2018
« Reply #240 on: March 28, 2018, 03:42:02 pm »

Really curious to see what budget they give me for the Primeira Liga and look to stay up firstly and possibly push for a Europa league stop.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Always find taking smaller teams to the big time far more satisfying than winning everything in sight with a big team.

202223" border="0

Last season above, lost three out of four last few games of the season and clung onto CL qual on GD.
He posts in the day, he posts in the niiiiiiggghht,
That Zend...en the clowns, his timings just right.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: March 28, 2018, 04:02:34 pm »

No worries. I will put up some screenshots of my team and stuff...once I work out exactly how to do it.

It does feel a bit like cheating. But I always knew with even a slightly inflated budget it would mean the third and then second tier of Portuguese football wouldn't be much of a problem navigating. But whether or not the budget will be anywhere near that of Porto, Sporting, Benfica and Braga remains to be seen. I mean I played Benfica in the League Cup final and they had a player worth 14.5m and my highest value player (which i own, not loan) is about 200k - which makes me thing I could be in for a big shock.

One issue I need to sort out is my senior affiliate. I never wanted one to take players from. I wanted it to loan players too to hopefully give them some game time. Problem the board got around to sorting this just as I was about to win the third tier. Which is fine when I was in that league but now only a couple of my players want to join the affiliate and the ones who do are 17 year olds who they don't play! So need to fix that if and when I get to the top flight.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Sh0rty

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #242 on: March 28, 2018, 05:56:00 pm »
Just started a new game on the latest patch as rangers within a week of starting man city have just signed Aspas for nearly £50 million straight cash.....  :o

Offline Sh0rty

• Kopite
« Reply #243 on: March 28, 2018, 06:03:20 pm »
Started a save with União Desportiva de Leiria in the Portuguese third tier. Their league system at that level is a bit odd. You have 4 leagues (A, B, C and D) and the winners of each go into a semi final and the winners of each semi goes up into the Segunda Liga and then you play a final for some reason.

Anyway, the reason I picked UD Leiria is because they have a front end sugar daddy and thought it would be fun to use those funds to bring in shit hot Argentine, Brazilian and other South American talents. Never going to be a long save. Just a bit of fun and not had a team with a front end sugar daddy before.

First season went the entire league season without losing and met expectations in the cups. I am about 2/3 of the way through the second season and 11 points clear (or more because B teams, like Porto B, Benfica B cannot get promoted to the Primeira Liga) and lost to Benfica in the final of the League cup. Oddly though the owners keep pumping more money into the club even though we have a balance of about 11million. With the slider set to the middle I have 160k a week to spend on wages! And about 4 million transfer kitty. And I am currently only spending 45k a week and I recon I could cut that by about 25k and still have the team I want. The most I have spent on a player is 150k for a right winger/inside forward (D. Victor) and he is unreal.

I will get promoted this year and with it will bring a major cull. As I have been able to offer top flight wages in the 2nd div I have about 5 or 6 players rated as good players in the top flight. But I have a ton of squad fillers who will be moved on.

Another reason Portugal is quite fun is because in the second division they are not strict on player rules. I think you only been to play 3 home-grown players and no restrictions on amount of loan players – though I generally never use more than 2 or 3 in the squad.

Really curious to see what budget they give me for the Primeira Liga and look to stay up firstly and possibly push for a Europa league stop.

never knew about them just check the list and they are on there never noticed will fire a game up as i like to have 2 on the go for when 1 frustrates me

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: April 6, 2018, 03:47:57 pm »
Was curious about the Portuguese league and their somewhat lax attitude towards South American signings, so....

Started a new save as Benfica (I know - only one of three teams that'll win!). Just passed halfway through the season and I'm currently three points clear of Sporting (still to play them at home) and 23 clear of Porto who are down in fifth.

League wise, there is little challenge - beat Porto, beat Sporting and you'll probably win - however a real challenge is attracting top young talent as finance wise, they don't have a lot. I managed to be Juventus, Monaco and Feyenoord to top spot in my champs league group and have Sevilla in the first knockout round - so that's looking promising of a quarter final spot....
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2018, 02:39:51 pm »
I'm really into my save at the minute. I took the PSG job after Monaco had dominated the last few years. It's the most fun I've had on this game in a while; the rivalry is intense! I just won my first league title with them on goal difference, after we both finished on 101 points!

I'm in the final of the Champions League against Real Madrid who we beat last year. On that note, the English clubs haven't won the CL in 15 years in this save.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2018, 09:23:36 am »
Was curious about the Portuguese league and their somewhat lax attitude towards South American signings, so....

Started a new save as Benfica (I know - only one of three teams that'll win!). Just passed halfway through the season and I'm currently three points clear of Sporting (still to play them at home) and 23 clear of Porto who are down in fifth.

League wise, there is little challenge - beat Porto, beat Sporting and you'll probably win - however a real challenge is attracting top young talent as finance wise, they don't have a lot. I managed to be Juventus, Monaco and Feyenoord to top spot in my champs league group and have Sevilla in the first knockout round - so that's looking promising of a quarter final spot....

So - comfortably won the league as expected, the Portuguese cup, league cup and "charity shield" to go with my boards expectations. In Europe, i was comprehensively beaten by Atletico at theirs in the quarter final 5-1. The second leg i won 3-0 - a good effort, but ultimately the first leg let me down. Atletico went on to win the Champs League as well as the Spanish league.

Into my second season - Haris Seferovic left me for Liverpool and in return I managed to get them to loan me Harry Wilson (he is smashing the Portuguese league!!). Luisao has retired, Jardel is aging as is Jonas - so I've signed a couple of younger replacements and will phase them in through the season.
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2018, 05:08:34 pm »
So - comfortably won the league as expected, the Portuguese cup, league cup and "charity shield" to go with my boards expectations. In Europe, i was comprehensively beaten by Atletico at theirs in the quarter final 5-1. The second leg i won 3-0 - a good effort, but ultimately the first leg let me down. Atletico went on to win the Champs League as well as the Spanish league.

Into my second season - Haris Seferovic left me for Liverpool and in return I managed to get them to loan me Harry Wilson (he is smashing the Portuguese league!!). Luisao has retired, Jardel is aging as is Jonas - so I've signed a couple of younger replacements and will phase them in through the season.

I had Harry Wilson when I was at Sporting too, he was amazing. Get Jadon Sancho too if you can. I had him on loan for a couple of seasons. Double figures in both assists and goals off the left wing. 

I loved the Portugese league, but Porto were terrible in mine. Benfica were amazing. I think in my 4 years there we had two league titles each. Would have stayed but my board were terrible.

The Portugese League cup is weird. There's a random group stage and you play the final 4 days after the semi final!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:12:05 pm by tommy LFC »
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2018, 05:10:42 pm »
Is the tablet version any good? It has just come out for the Switch?

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2018, 12:16:31 pm »
I had Harry Wilson when I was at Sporting too, he was amazing. Get Jadon Sancho too if you can. I had him on loan for a couple of seasons. Double figures in both assists and goals off the left wing. 

I loved the Portugese league, but Porto were terrible in mine. Benfica were amazing. I think in my 4 years there we had two league titles each. Would have stayed but my board were terrible.

The Portugese League cup is weird. There's a random group stage and you play the final 4 days after the semi final!

Porto were awful first season, and now Sporting are awful second season.

Offline PattoLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2018, 12:20:40 pm »
Started a save with Southport recently to try and start from the bottom rather than doing the international footballer experience style start. Managed a promotion from the Vanarama National North to the National League in the first season but really struggling to keep any clean sheets. Aim this season is to cling on to National League status and hopefully get a move at the end of the season. Signings are limited to Free Agents and the occasional loan so I'm expecting a very tough season.

Its taken me quite a while to actually get into the FM18 game. I wasn't a big fan to begin with as I put loads of hours into FM17 which was the best so far IMO. FM18 feels like they have made changes to the UI just for changes sake, but the game is slowly growing on me.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2018, 06:27:08 am »
I'd of never thought to go West Brom like but fair do's not a bad save that.

My marine save went down the fucking pan, got them promoted in 1st out the Northern Premier Division. Got off to a decent start in the northern conference then couldn't win for shit. Ended up taking a job at fylde and in my first match my two best players got injured. It's a c*nt this game sometimes, just stop performing for no reason and then shit conspires against you..

Now just the decision on who to for for my next save......
Happened to me with a Rangers save, was flying in the season till December, lost to Celtic 5-1 (They scored twice in the first two minutes) then went on a 10 match losing streak that saw me drop from joint first to 8th. How the fuck was that even possible I have no clue?

Rage quit the game and starting a new save now.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2018, 08:04:23 am »

Just coming up to the end of the second season - absolutely walked the league. Jiminez, Jonas and young Harry Wilson doing the business. Just beat Monaco 4-2 to reach the Champions League final where we'll play Arsenal - who pummeled Barcelona!? If I can win that along with the Portuguese cup it'll be the quintuple for me to go with the quadruple in season one!

Got a couple of aging players to replace, Jonas is now 34 and Jardel is 33. I've got a couple of Brazilian wonder kids to replace Jonas - just need to find a decent defender.

Also, anyone know of any hidden gem players that can fill the center midfield role?

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2018, 03:28:28 pm »
Guys received this game as a gift.But I don't have a dvd player on my laptop.What should I do?  Should I try to copy the files onto a flashdrive & try to install it? 

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2018, 03:56:39 pm »
Download steam if you haven't and click activate product and then enter the code. It should be inside the case.

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2018, 04:38:50 pm »
When you say download steam,  do you mean download the game  & then activate it?

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2018, 04:46:43 pm »
When you say download steam,  do you mean download the game  & then activate it?

no, download the client steam (if you don't have it)

https://store.steampowered.com/about/

then; Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account. (so you need to make a steam account)
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

your product code should be in your case, usually on the instruction manual.

once you've done that the game should be in your library and you'll be able to download it.

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2018, 05:14:18 pm »
Thank you very much.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2018, 09:50:15 am »
I’ve decided it’s time to get myself a newer version of this game. I used to buy it every year but stopped at FM15 because that was the first one I really got into with long term saves and I didn’t want to move on. I always get the itch to start a new save at this time of year but even my updated databases now feel painfully out of date.

FM17 is selling for about £9 and FM18 for about £19. I don’t know which to go for?

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2018, 12:53:05 pm »
Depends how strapped you are for cash. £19 isn’t bad for the most up to date version, especially if you’re keeping it for a few years.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #260 on: April 29, 2018, 08:54:21 am »
Van Dijks an absolute arsehole on this  ;D

Literally disagrees with anything you say. Most other players are pretty easy to turn things around, get the captain to have a word etc. But fucking Van Dijk. Has a 4.9 and gets sent off and I cant say anything to him at risk of him throwing a wobbly.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #261 on: May 5, 2018, 03:00:53 pm »
After 4 years at Sporting Lisbon and 3 years at PSG I have arrived at Liverpool. They are only in the Europa League and have only won one League title and an FA cup since the game began. It's the perfect rebuilding job!

I have signed a lot of regens but Naby Keita is an absolute beast on this. He's 29 and his stats aren't the best but he has been man of the match in most of my first 10 games.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: May 5, 2018, 03:31:15 pm »
Van Dijks an absolute arsehole on this  ;D

Literally disagrees with anything you say. Most other players are pretty easy to turn things around, get the captain to have a word etc. But fucking Van Dijk. Has a 4.9 and gets sent off and I cant say anything to him at risk of him throwing a wobbly.

I find this to be absolutely hilarious [emoji23]

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #263 on: May 5, 2018, 05:56:31 pm »
I find this to be absolutely hilarious [emoji23]

Honestly, he's a prick

I've had one recently where he wasn't playing enough, so asked for more playing time. I said yeah ok, I'll play you and he fucking kicks off saying that's not good enough, wants to leave, isn't happy with how I've dealt with the situation. So I agree to sell him, offer him around and no-one wants him. Then the transfer window ends and he kicks up another stink because he didn't leave. He's the absolute opposite to how I imagine he actually is.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: May 7, 2018, 06:30:15 pm »
Honestly, he's a prick

I've had one recently where he wasn't playing enough, so asked for more playing time. I said yeah ok, I'll play you and he fucking kicks off saying that's not good enough, wants to leave, isn't happy with how I've dealt with the situation. So I agree to sell him, offer him around and no-one wants him. Then the transfer window ends and he kicks up another stink because he didn't leave. He's the absolute opposite to how I imagine he actually is.

The last one I played was 13 and I had to stop asking people to mentor players because they'd be furious constantly. They really fucked up the personality side of the game
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: May 8, 2018, 02:54:37 am »
What is the best formation for this game so far.

Tried a new save starting unemployed then the Schalke job came available and applied for it. Morale is low and nothing that I do with the players is working so far.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #266 on: May 13, 2018, 02:58:30 am »
What is the best formation for this game so far.

Tried a new save starting unemployed then the Schalke job came available and applied for it. Morale is low and nothing that I do with the players is working so far.

If you're in a pre season playing against shite teams and getting big wins really raises morale. Team meetings always seem to work for me too.

I swear by 4-3-3 with a defensive midfielder. One out and out winger supporting with an inside forward attacking, backed up by overlapping full backs. Key is finding the right personnel.

Offline Gene

• Severe Tropical Cyclone (RSMC Nadi designation:12F JTWC designation:15P)
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #267 on: June 25, 2018, 07:28:36 am »
If you're in a pre season playing against shite teams and getting big wins really raises morale. Team meetings always seem to work for me too.

I swear by 4-3-3 with a defensive midfielder. One out and out winger supporting with an inside forward attacking, backed up by overlapping full backs. Key is finding the right personnel.

I typically run that exact same setup, have for the last few versions of FM. However in my last save with Stuttgart I've gone completely off script. Got a team that was predicted to finish 14th to finish 6th in the first season and now I'm 3rd in season two behind Bayern and Leverkusen.

---------------CF (S)---------------

IF (A)--------SS (A)----------AP (S)

---------------------DP (D)----------

----------SV (S)---------------------

CWB (S)--CD (D)---BD(C)----CWB(A)

--------------SK (A)-------------------

I usually attack down the right. My RW drifts inside to work with the SS and DP, leaving acres of space out wide for my attacking fullback. Since the opposition fullback gets drug inside to deal with the overload on the right my fullback has all kinds of space to get in crosses.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2018, 07:10:32 pm »
I’ve decided it’s time to get myself a newer version of this game. I used to buy it every year but stopped at FM15 because that was the first one I really got into with long term saves and I didn’t want to move on. I always get the itch to start a new save at this time of year but even my updated databases now feel painfully out of date.

FM17 is selling for about £9 and FM18 for about £19. I don’t know which to go for?

I'm still on FM16 cos I've got a save where I've won the league 20 times on the trot with Liverpool and got £1bn in the bank. I did try FM18 but found it way too clunky on my 6 year old Sony Vaio.

It overheated the other day and I lost two months worth of matches where I'd won them all, my top striker had banged in about 13 in 7 and at the other end of the table Chelsea lost loads in a row and were down in 20th with 6 games left to play. Can't bring myself to play it again cos I know it won't go that good (I'll still win the league) so I'm tempted to give 2018 a go again.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #269 on: June 29, 2018, 08:09:49 am »
I'm still on FM16 cos I've got a save where I've won the league 20 times on the trot with Liverpool and got £1bn in the bank.

Completed it mate?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2018, 03:34:31 pm »
clocked it ;D

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2018, 04:38:03 pm »

Completed it mate?

It was so good England asked me to be manager in real life (I forget the actual in-betweenee quote :lmao)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: July 17, 2018, 11:01:03 pm »
After three seasons losing in the playoffs on the bounce ive got Rayo Vallecano back in La Liga, about three quarters of the way through the season and im 12th, 7 points clear of relegation and 7 behind the Europa spots. Finding it to be a really good game this year, it has its what the fuck moments but seems more realistic than other versions. Cant buy a result against the top 5/6 sides but then thats what its like in real life.

My one complaint has been about the players happiness and daft requests. My top scorer ran his contract down because he wanted higher division football and to win trophies; signed a deal in March with the side in 19th in La Liga while I was second in the segunda. They got relegated, I got promoted and hes fucked his big move! The other one is ive still got 4 players asking to leave because I promised we'd go up as champions when I signed them. We finished 2nd on the last game of the season, theyve got top division footie but apparently cant trust me any more!

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #273 on: August 2, 2018, 08:10:57 am »
I had a few months where I didn't play but I'm getting my teeth into a great save! I dominated the Irish league and reached the group stages of the CL before being offered the West Ham job (who nosedived into League 1!). It's a great opportunity to rebuild such a club.

I need advice on one thing though.....

When I assign players an individual focus and a new position they complain that their training load is too much. Is there any way around this?!

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: August 2, 2018, 01:30:54 pm »
I had a few months where I didn't play but I'm getting my teeth into a great save! I dominated the Irish league and reached the group stages of the CL before being offered the West Ham job (who nosedived into League 1!). It's a great opportunity to rebuild such a club.

I need advice on one thing though.....

When I assign players an individual focus and a new position they complain that their training load is too much. Is there any way around this?!
often do that if they are being asked to learn multiple things. Like new position and a trait. Have a look and see if they are and cancel the trait one. Other than that it might depend on training intensity if its high like during preseason

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2018, 07:09:42 pm »
Dick.

My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline XabiGerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: September 13, 2018, 12:30:12 pm »
Think of getting the mobile version for when I go away. Does anyone have it and would recommend giving it a go? Looks like it’s £9 in the App Store, seems abit steep for a mobile game.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: September 26, 2018, 12:33:06 pm »
Still playing FM17. Will get FM19 and hoping to see a decent change. Got my teeth stuck into a NAC Breda save to tick me over to FM29. Can't wait.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #278 on: September 26, 2018, 01:31:45 pm »
Must be good save to last you another 10 years!

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: September 26, 2018, 03:38:39 pm »
Must be good save to last you another 10 years!

For god sake ;D

I'm just really into it....
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"