Author Topic: Ligue 1  (Read 126237 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ligue 1
« Reply #1120 on: September 18, 2022, 04:54:10 pm »
Fastest red card in history.  ;D

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1121 on: September 19, 2022, 08:08:57 pm »
'Jean-Clair Todibo (Nice) - straight red card after 9 seconds vs. Angers' - https://streamja.com/wprmq & https://streamin.me/v/1af81289
did this get var reviewed. that is very fast red card but it very borderline for dogso

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1122 on: September 19, 2022, 09:09:54 pm »
did this get var reviewed. that is very fast red card but it very borderline for dogso
Didn't they get the memo from Mike Riley and Howard Webbs buffoons that a red card that early "ruins the game as a spectacle"?

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1123 on: September 19, 2022, 10:39:47 pm »
Didn't they get the memo from Mike Riley and Howard Webbs buffoons that a red card that early "ruins the game as a spectacle"?
I think if should be a red in the first minute it should be a red but that looks a little too far away from the goal to be DOGSO

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1124 on: October 2, 2022, 03:53:18 pm »

'Shocking scenes in France. The Ligue 1 match between Toulouse and Montpellier has been momentarily halted, reportedly due to the release of tear gas on the pitch.'

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1576579978975739904

Game has now resumed...

Toulouse vs Montpellier streams: https://redditsoccerstreams.app/detail-match/toulouse-vs-montpellier/948977 - or live on BT Sport 3 in the UK.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1125 on: October 8, 2022, 08:42:00 pm »
Ramos sent off shocker!
AHA!

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1126 on: October 10, 2022, 01:49:43 pm »
Expect Braga to be their new feeder club for young Portuguese talent.

PSG owners take 21.67% stake in Braga

Simon Stone - BBC Sport

PSG owners Qatar Sports Investment are to take a 21.67% stake in Portuguese club SC Braga.

Despite lacking the support base of Portugal’s ‘big three’ Sporting, Benfica and Porto, Braga has established itself as a leading club and has only finished outside the top five once in 14 seasons.

In that period Braga has also won the Portuguese Cup twice and reached the Europa League final.

Whilst the move is bound to attract criticism from opponents of what are dubbed ‘state clubs’, QSI believe this is an investment opportunity.

In particular, they are looking at a pending change in the system for selling TV rights to the Portuguese league.

Those rights are currently negotiated individually by the clubs but by 2027 at the latest, the system must be centralised, which should mean Braga receive a larger share.

Braga president Antonio Salvador said: “The extraordinary experience of Qatar Sports Investments – with its global expertise, acumen and a track record of amazing results across sport and business – will bring enormous value and help us deliver on our ambitious plans. It is a great day for our club, our fans and our city.”
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 01:51:46 pm by jonnypb »

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1127 on: October 11, 2022, 08:59:09 pm »
Kylian Mbappe: France forward feels 'betrayed' by PSG and wants to leave - Julien Laurens

Kylian Mbappe feels "betrayed" by Paris St-Germain and wants to leave the club in January, says French football expert Julien Laurens.

The France forward signed a new three-year deal in May but now feels he made a "mistake".
:lmao

Maybe he can ring up Harry Kane's brother to get some advice on how to get out of a contract.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1128 on: October 11, 2022, 09:07:18 pm »
Expect Braga to be their new feeder club for young Portuguese talent.

Expecting them and the other sportswashers to eventually own stakes in half of the smaller clubs in Europe,oh fun.

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #1129 on: October 12, 2022, 07:52:25 am »
Regarding the Kylian Mbappe 'comedy in progress', aside from him being a knob of epic proportion, I am struck by the following thought:

In the Summer, Madrid were odds on to sign him on a free transfer - then, apparently out of the blue, he signs a new 3 year contract with PSG that entitled him to up his game, not on the field of play but rather as chief prima donna of world football.

Now, a few months later, he is unhappy because 'promises were broken' and Neymar (amongst other cretinous demands of his, probably) was not put out to pasture as PSG 'promised' he would be.

I call bullshit. I think that PSG said in the summer that he can leave for Madrid, but not for free. Not after paying him a kings ransom for a number of years, but also after paying a world record fee for him (for a teenager) at the time. Why would they just agree that he can call the shots and piss off to Spain, and they get nothing in return? So, instead, they reach the following agreement - Sign a new 3 year contract, then we will create a 'scandal' of sorts just before the World Cup and the January transfer window where they say he is now leaving, but this time they can ask for a world record fee for him and recoup their costs.

So, Mbappe will, in all likelihood, be plying his trade in Madrid come the end of January 2023. If not Madrid, then Oilscum City. If not them, the the Saudi barcodes. Can't think of any other team that could possibly afford to buy the dumbass.

Just glad that we can't afford him - not that I think Klopp would tolerate having someone so goddamn egotistical, and someone who is clearly all about himself and could not give two shits about the concept of team, in his side anyway.

Mbappe represents all that is bad about the greed and avarice in the game today. Couldn't care how talented a player he is .. he is an asshole, pure and simple. Wouldn't want him anywhere near Liverpool FC.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1130 on: October 12, 2022, 07:56:58 am »
Klopp would take him all day long if we could afford it.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1131 on: October 12, 2022, 08:02:17 am »
Mbappe represents all that is bad about the greed and avarice in the game today. Couldn't care how talented a player he is .. he is an asshole, pure and simple. Wouldn't want him anywhere near Liverpool FC.

All footballers are greedy. Look at Salah. Holding out for 300k+ a week. But it wasn’t about the money why he wouldn’t sign a new contract, honest. And if you wouldn’t want him anywhere near us when he is in the top 3 strikers of world football then I’d question your football knowledge.

Not that we’d ever buy with with our corner shops owners.

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #1132 on: October 12, 2022, 08:12:37 am »
All footballers are greedy. Look at Salah. Holding out for 300k+ a week. But it wasn’t about the money why he wouldn’t sign a new contract, honest. And if you wouldn’t want him anywhere near us when he is in the top 3 strikers of world football then I’d question your football knowledge.

Not that we’d ever buy with with our corner shops owners.

Mbappe wants a lot more then just money. He wants to be involved in the running of the club, in the decisions the club takes, in who he plays with etc etc etc. Do you really think he won't want the same at the next club he joins, and would you want that kind of individual playing in a team that is all about teamwork? I couldn't care about him being one of the top 3 strikers in the game today .. with the 200m - 250m+ it will cost to sign him, plus the weekly salary he will demand, we could completely overhaul our midfield and bring in another attacker and probably an additional defender. With all due respect, if you do not get what I am saying here, then it is YOU whose football knowledge requires questioning .. most certainly about Liverpool FC and what our immediate requirements are in terms of our squad.

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #1133 on: October 12, 2022, 08:33:00 am »
As a matter of interest, what would people choose between:

Signing all of: Barella / De Jong / Sesko / Musiala / Gvardiol (or your choice of 5 players you would like to see us sign)

OR

Mbappe?

Which of those two 'deals' would have the greater impact on our team?

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1134 on: October 12, 2022, 08:34:35 am »

Signing all of: Barella / De Jong / Sesko / Musiala / Gvardiol (or your choice of 5 players you would like to see us sign)

OR

Mbappe?

If anybody says Mbappe they’re a certified lunatic.

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1135 on: October 12, 2022, 08:54:10 am »
If anybody says Mbappe they’re a certified lunatic.

Unless we get City/Newcastle style owners then we’ll never sign Mbappe. Absolute pipe dream.

Out of the 5 players you mentioned have only heard of Barelle and De Jong so I couldn’t comment on the rest of them.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1136 on: October 12, 2022, 09:01:51 am »

OR

Mbappe?

Nobody is saying Mbappe. Also I would question your knowledge because Barella and Musiala are world class or on the way to becoming world class. You are talking what, £400m for them?

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #1137 on: October 12, 2022, 09:44:01 am »
Nobody is saying Mbappe. Also I would question your knowledge because Barella and Musiala are world class or on the way to becoming world class. You are talking what, £400m for them?

Barella is valued at between 60-80m.

Musiala is valued at 80-100m.

You reckon Musiala and Barella are valued at 200m each? Yeah, ok, it is MY knowledge that should be questioned here.

Also, the players I gave are purely suggestions to make a point .. you can substitute anyone you like in those positions and the point remains. Buying 5 quality players for our current squad EASILY trumps buying just Mbappe, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just crazy.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1138 on: October 12, 2022, 10:06:27 am »
Barella is valued at between 60-80m.

Musiala is valued at 80-100m.

You reckon Musiala and Barella are valued at 200m each? Yeah, ok, it is MY knowledge that should be questioned here.

Also, the players I gave are purely suggestions to make a point .. you can substitute anyone you like in those positions and the point remains. Buying 5 quality players for our current squad EASILY trumps buying just Mbappe, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just crazy.

I meant all the players you mentioned. But we are never signing Mbappe or any of those players or spending that level of money in one or even two windows.

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #1139 on: October 12, 2022, 02:00:21 pm »
I meant all the players you mentioned. But we are never signing Mbappe or any of those players or spending that level of money in one or even two windows.

Yep, sadly I reckon you are right about that. I hope that Klopp forces the issue with FSG and gets them to loosen the purse strings, starting in January. No way they can expect him to continue working the miracles he has without putting some real investment into the squad. I hope they understand that the value of the club IS related to how we do on the field, and it is not just about building a new stand and training facilities .. let's see.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #1140 on: December 28, 2022, 09:32:22 pm »
https://dubz.co/v/xjctj2

Neymar sent off for diving ;D

Such an insufferable twat, great to see a ref who is done with his bullshit.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1141 on: December 28, 2022, 09:34:31 pm »
Doesn’t he usually host some bullshit, fancy party around new year?
AHA!

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #1142 on: December 28, 2022, 09:35:04 pm »
https://dubz.co/v/xjctj2

Neymar sent off for diving ;D

Such an insufferable twat, great to see a ref who is done with his bullshit.

That's absolutely beautiful.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1143 on: December 28, 2022, 09:52:04 pm »

He also reportedly left the ground before full-time too. What a guy. Maybe he has some taxes to do, or some New Year's Eve parties to get ready for? ;)

https://twitter.com/psg_report/status/1608217353132834816

'[OptaJean] 5 - Neymar has received five red cards since his Ligue 1 debut with Paris in 2017-18, the joint-highest tally in this period. Simulation.':-

https://twitter.com/optajean/status/1608219571399294977

« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 12:18:31 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1144 on: January 29, 2023, 12:44:56 pm »
Just watching the nice Lille game.  Horrendous error from the Lille lb after dominating the whole half. I knew Kaspar had gone to nice, never realised Aaron Ramsay and Ross Barkley did too.

Also dead pigeon on pitch stopped play.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:46:52 pm by Scottymuser »

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1145 on: January 29, 2023, 12:51:34 pm »
Just watching the nice Lille game.  Horrendous error from the Lille lb after dominating the whole half. I knew Kaspar had gone to nice, never realised Aaron Ramsay and Ross Barkley did too.

Also dead pigeon on pitch stopped play.

I am switching between Nice-Lille and Milan-Sassuolo, and some good football in both games ...

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1146 on: January 29, 2023, 10:09:40 pm »
Just seen that PSG conceded a 96th minute equaliser.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1147 on: January 29, 2023, 10:52:32 pm »
Just seen that PSG conceded a 96th minute equaliser.

Folarin Balogun with a brilliant goal, on loan from Arsenal. Hes now scored 11 goals in league 1 this season, more than any u21 player in the europes top 5 divisions. Hes electric, potentially better than Nketiah.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1148 on: January 30, 2023, 04:46:57 am »
Folarin Balogun with a brilliant goal, on loan from Arsenal. Hes now scored 11 goals in league 1 this season, more than any u21 player in the europes top 5 divisions. Hes electric, potentially better than Nketiah.
Is Arsenal going to be keep him with Jesus and Nketiah?
All Eyes on him in the USA for the national team potentially

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1149 on: February 2, 2023, 09:20:59 am »
Zaire-Emery is going to be a world beater.

Offline Wolverine

• Main Stander
« Reply #1150 on: February 2, 2023, 10:10:52 am »
Scored a hattrick yesterday top goalscorer in the league now.

A front four of Balogun, Odegaard, Saka and Martinelli would be pure filth next season for Arsenal.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2023, 10:12:55 am by Wolverine »

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1151 on: February 8, 2023, 09:01:31 pm »

In the French Cup - Marseille vs PSG...

Neymar injured and near death... but miraculously recovers and rises from the dead when PSG win the ball back - https://dubz.co/c/13a9f0 & https://streamin.me/v/30c7152b

Marseille [1] - 0 PSG; Alexis Sanchez penalty on 31' - https://dubz.co/c/k19hd2 & https://streamin.me/v/a4f6db43

Marseille 1 - [1] PSG; Sergio Ramos 45+2' - https://dubz.co/c/j51nnh . 1-1 at half-time...

Marseille [2] - 1 PSG; Ruslan Malinovskyi 57' - https://dubz.co/c/a3cr27 & https://streamin.me/v/a050bde2

stream - https://fs.freestreams-live1.tv/beinsp1-fr1/ & https://elixx.xyz/partizan.html

« Last Edit: February 8, 2023, 09:31:47 pm by oojason »

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1152 on: April 2, 2023, 09:53:30 pm »
Back to back home defeats without scoring for PSG. Can see Galtier getting sacked in the summer.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1153 on: April 5, 2023, 10:37:50 pm »
Annecy, a Ligue 2 team fighting to avoid relegation will face Toulouse in the French Cup semis to play against Nantes in the final.
Nantes making it to the final is incredible itself, too.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1154 on: April 6, 2023, 12:00:29 am »
Annecy, a Ligue 2 team fighting to avoid relegation will face Toulouse in the French Cup semis to play against Nantes in the final.
Nantes making it to the final is incredible itself, too.

French cup is great for surprise finalists. Even Toulouse have never made the final.

If Nantes win it two years straight it'd be some achievement.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1155 on: April 6, 2023, 09:37:27 pm »
Get the fuck in! What a strike!!!
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1156 on: April 6, 2023, 09:38:20 pm »
damn what a goal that was, such a pity called offside after VAR

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1157 on: April 6, 2023, 11:40:51 pm »
French cup is great for surprise finalists. Even Toulouse have never made the final.

If Nantes win it two years straight it'd be some achievement.

Toulouse do get through to the final. Turns out they did make the final once, winning it in 1957.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1158 on: April 14, 2023, 06:28:17 pm »
Footballer Achraf Hakimi's wife filed for divorce and demanded half of his property. She was however informed by court that her "Millionaire' husband owns nothing as all his property is registered under his mother's names. Hakimi receives €1 Million from PSG monthly but 80% of this is deposited in his mother's account.

;D

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1159 on: April 28, 2023, 11:31:33 pm »
It's the French cup final tomorrow, with more disgusting scenes from the Stade de France

https://twitter.com/LiverpoolDSA/status/1652027777304895492

Fences (with dangerous spikes on top) erected in 2023. How the fuck does it come to that?

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019