Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3470703 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Feli8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Special Once Thread.
« Reply #13680 on: August 13, 2018, 11:49:05 am »
Even if he does go soon, with their recent track records of managers I wouldn't be too concerned. Plus, a new manager would probably need to buy a lot of new players and bring in a new system that will take a while to settle.

Problem is Mourhino makes a lot of United players look much worse than they are, and they still have the spending power to reverse this decline if they get the right manager in.  They have to go another five years without a title for people to really start sit up and take notice.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Preston lions

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13681 on: August 13, 2018, 12:24:59 pm »
Just seen Pogbas penalty run up. I just can't help it, he's an utter, utter prick. Has to be the most over rated player on earth. It's like everyone in the media isnt allowed to say he's average. What does he do? Ambles around giving the ball away 50% of the time?

He's at the perfect club to be overrated.
Bryan Robson, Beckham, Rooney, god knows how many others.

I don't watch that much football these days but im sure in another life/era he'd be playing for Huddersfield, West Ham, Fulham.

Am sick of it already this season.

Redandwhitekop needs a like button for posts like this. Totally agree.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13682 on: August 13, 2018, 12:53:33 pm »
Someone over on redcafe isn't happy with our win. :D

Imagine calling Klopp a disgusting person when his team is managed by Mourinho who doesn't even want his players being at the birth of their new son/daughter.

How stupid can you get. Ask any managers they will all say Mourinho is the most disliked.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13683 on: August 13, 2018, 02:12:52 pm »
The extent to which United fans hate Klopp (despite a lot of them wanting him after Ferguson left) because he celebrates a lot is downright hilarious. Their manager is the biggest bellend walking the face of the earth and looks like he can't be arsed most of the time.

They'd throw their mother down the stairs for Klopp. 
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13684 on: August 13, 2018, 02:17:35 pm »
I'd be concerned if they didn't hate Kloppo!

Who can blame them. They know how close they got to getting him, he was that close to leaving BVB back then, to the point if it being a real turmoil for him. Ed Woodward had flown out to talk to him, and it was Woodward's fault that he turned them down. That's gotta hurt, knowing it was them that messed it up. Now they are watching the most turgid shit known to man being served up on the pitch each week, while the man they wanted but who didn't want then, is beloved in Liverpool, and coaching some of the most entertaining football in Europe.

Of course they hate him. but deep down, they also know how much they'd love him if he was there. Which makes it even worse  ;D

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #13685 on: August 13, 2018, 02:25:53 pm »
Redandwhitekop needs a like button for posts like this.

No, no it does not.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13686 on: August 13, 2018, 02:30:01 pm »
I'd be concerned if they didn't hate Kloppo!

Who can blame them. They know how close they got to getting him, he was that close to leaving BVB back then, to the point if it being a real turmoil for him. Ed Woodward had flown out to talk to him, and it was Woodward's fault that he turned them down. That's gotta hurt, knowing it was them that messed it up. Now they are watching the most turgid shit known to man being served up on the pitch each week, while the man they wanted but who didn't want then, is beloved in Liverpool, and coaching some of the most entertaining football in Europe.

Of course they hate him. but deep down, they also know how much they'd love him if he was there. Which makes it even worse  ;D

Wasn't it also a bit about the overall "corporate-ness" of United - seemed less about the club/fans and more about the sponsors.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #13687 on: August 13, 2018, 02:33:34 pm »
Klopp dodged a bullet in that case. Let's hope he is still with us in ten years .

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13688 on: August 13, 2018, 02:34:47 pm »
The extent to which United fans hate Klopp (despite a lot of them wanting him after Ferguson left) because he celebrates a lot is downright hilarious. Their manager is the biggest bellend walking the face of the earth and looks like he can't be arsed most of the time.
Yes, it is hilarious. Remember how much they also hated Gary Neville when he raced over to the Liverpool fans to celebrate a United goal in front of them?

Simply, they hate Klopp because he's good and because he's ours.

Their own manager is a dinosaur and a sour, bitter, moaning gobshite of a man. They'd all give up a bollock each in order to have Klopp as their manager.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13689 on: August 13, 2018, 02:42:35 pm »
Wasn't it also a bit about the overall "corporate-ness" of United - seemed less about the club/fans and more about the sponsors.

It certainly had got to the point where he was given permission by BVB to talk to United, so he didnt dismiss them straight away.  Then when he flew over to talk to him the whole 'disney land' sales pitch was made to him, which killed it and he realised they where not the club for him! 

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #13690 on: August 13, 2018, 02:42:46 pm »
Not sure where to post this as it’s not specifically a United thing...but I occasionally go on RedCafe to read their take on the world and views on the Reds. It’s like a more rational pit of hatred than GOT. I don’t post as it’s not really a place for Reds to opine about footy.

Anyway, I’ve noticed recently that there’s a Liverpool fan on there that can be described as, for want of a better term, a Scouse Uncle Tom. Klopper76 spends his time ingratiating himself with ‘reasonable’ opinions about the Reds; calling out Klopp for this and that, being ostentatiously critical of a Liverpool performance, singling out criticism of certain LFC players, etc.

Now, one could argue that having such a take on Liverpool is perfectly reasonable...but what motivates such a fan to place acceptance by United fans ahead of club loyalty? I’d argue Sean Dundee was better than Ronaldo if cornered by Mancs. On a broader point, the advent of social media has cultivated certain fans that almost revel in joining the hate of their own club. Literally don’t get it.
:lmao

Happiness is a bellend being where he belongs.

Long may he remain there there the cock

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13692 on: August 13, 2018, 02:49:18 pm »
Klopp dodged a bullet in that case. Let's hope he is still with us in ten years .

Did you get to watch the game with yer mate after Church, moon?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13693 on: August 13, 2018, 02:50:18 pm »

WE dodged a bullet. Klopp would've put together a phenomenal Utd side.

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13694 on: August 13, 2018, 02:58:19 pm »
Apparently Barca president has refused to rule out a bid for Pogba before the transfer window ends. Their mouthpiece - AS/Sport don't remember which of those crap papers is Barca's mouthpiece, but one of them had said recently they envision a Coutinho style de-stabilization campaign aimed at getting Pogba in January.
Next steps would be Pogba going AWOL with a bad back.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #13695 on: August 13, 2018, 03:01:21 pm »
WE dodged a bullet. Klopp would've put together a phenomenal Utd side.
Bloody hell, I’ve never thought about it that way.  Imagine them running out at the weekend, Keita making his debut, Virgil swanning around that place, Rashford and Martial full of confidence up front instead of cowering under the stairs.  Unluckeeee, I believe the saying goes.
Next steps would be Pogba going AWOL
That was last season.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13696 on: August 13, 2018, 03:22:35 pm »
Apparently Barca president has refused to rule out a bid for Pogba before the transfer window ends. Their mouthpiece - AS/Sport don't remember which of those crap papers is Barca's mouthpiece, but one of them had said recently they envision a Coutinho style de-stabilization campaign aimed at getting Pogba in January.
Next steps would be Pogba going AWOL with a bad back.

Umtiti, Lenglet, and Dembele will be tasked with tapping him up. Need them to speak to the papers and say Pogba has "Barcelona genes," or some such bullshit. 
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13697 on: August 13, 2018, 03:42:56 pm »
I reckon his agent is angling for a new contract - while Mourinho's role in the power struggle is weak. Maybe even negotiate a release clause

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13698 on: August 13, 2018, 05:00:56 pm »
Just seen Pogbas penalty run up. I just can't help it, he's an utter, utter prick. Has to be the most over rated player on earth. It's like everyone in the media isnt allowed to say he's average. What does he do? Ambles around giving the ball away 50% of the time?

I don't watch that much football these days but im sure in another life/era he'd be playing for Huddersfield, West Ham, Fulham.

Giggseh because of his longevity.

And Scholes has to be the most over-rated midfielder of his generation. Made the PL Team of the season a grand '2' times compared to only Stevie's 8 times, never made a legit claim to one of the Ballon d'Or slots and got among the fewest votes for Ballon d'Or over the years compared to other Top midfielders of his time like Stevie, Pirlo, Xavi and even Lampard and yet is somehow unanimously considered among the Man United quarters around the world as one of the best, if not the 'best' midfielder of his generation based on a handful of quotes from other pros and their own irrational bias. Frankly, I have a collection of 100 quotes from around the world, from the best ever players & managers from around the world on Stevie (I've posted some of them here in RAWK) and they would absolutely smash the few ones they have for Scholes, but whatever. He made nowhere near the impact in the footballing world that players like Xavi, Pirlo and even Bastian did, let alone Stevie. But, yeah does football even exist outside Manchester, who won gazillion PL trophies in the 90s and 00s? Does it, really?

Rationally, he was good. He had a good passing range, but that was all about his game. He only occasionally drove forward and scored a few goals. He couldn't tackle for his life and he played in a 2 man midfield. He was nothing like the 'Best Midfielder' nonsense that they unanimously shout out. And they literally react like they drank poison, when neutral fans mention Stevie in a list of top midfielders. They simply can't accept rationale. Look at all the Trophies Scholes won. I mean he has to be the best, right? What else could be it? He has to be. He just has to be. If not, we'll just repeat it as many times as possible to make it look like it.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13699 on: August 13, 2018, 05:11:45 pm »
Problem is Mourhino makes a lot of United players look much worse than they are, and they still have the spending power to reverse this decline if they get the right manager in.  They have to go another five years without a title for people to really start sit up and take notice.

They've gone 5 without one now. And during that period, both us and them have finished 2nd once each, but only one of them was a legit title chase. The other was a drizzle that never took off. I think Jose has 1 year, and after that if they still don't get it right in 2-3 years (would still be an easier job than what Klopp has done for us, considering their revenue), then the world will take notice. If they fail again, with a lot of rebuilds, it will take a while.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #13700 on: August 13, 2018, 05:13:11 pm »
I know it’s funny because it’s United but at the same time... fuck me, Barcelona are a gang of c*nts

When we going to get xavi, Iniesta or puyol come out and say he’d be a ‘great fit’ for Barcelona

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13701 on: August 13, 2018, 06:27:45 pm »
I know it’s funny because it’s United but at the same time... fuck me, Barcelona are a gang of c*nts

When we going to get xavi, Iniesta or puyol come out and say he’d be a ‘great fit’ for Barcelona
I was just going to post the same thing. Ok, it's nice to see the mancs on the receiving end of this kind of thing seeing as they enjoy it when it happens to us, but Barcelona need looking at over their clear and open tactic of unsettling other clubs' players and destabilising their clubs harmony in the process.

I used to have plenty of time and respect for Barcelona, but they seem to be a right unsavoury bunch of bastards these days. Their lack of respect is staggering and distasteful.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13702 on: August 13, 2018, 06:37:57 pm »
No, no it does not.

It absolutely does
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Geormajesty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13703 on: August 13, 2018, 07:15:59 pm »

Deciding a player is a prick for their penalty run up is ridiculous. He scored. I can't imagine you'd be saying similar if a Liverpool player scored a penalty like that (and you haven't said anything about Jorginho's casual penalty?)

Like a lot of United players, Pogba is a player being mismanaged in a style unsuited to him. I'm not sure if you noticed but he was a pretty key part of the team that just won the World Cup. Has he lived up to his Juve form at United? No. It doesn't mean he's average though. This is Ev level bitterness.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13704 on: August 13, 2018, 07:16:26 pm »
Pogba made it into Team of the week by Senior Footbal sage that is Garth Crooks.
His sublime display of averageness was described as 'masterful display against a gallant Leicester City'.

Long may it continue.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13705 on: August 13, 2018, 07:18:03 pm »
Pogba made it into Team of the week by Senior Footbal sage that is Garth Crooks.
His sublime display of averageness was described as 'masterful display against a gallant Leicester City'.

Long may it continue.

I can't stand that clueless c*nt. Absolutely stealing a living.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13706 on: August 13, 2018, 07:25:26 pm »

Pogba or Crooks?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #13707 on: August 13, 2018, 07:26:49 pm »
And they paid 89 million for him!

Edit: Beaten to it by FC  :'(
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13708 on: August 13, 2018, 07:45:16 pm »
Deciding a player is a prick for their penalty run up is ridiculous. He scored. I can't imagine you'd be saying similar if a Liverpool player scored a penalty like that (and you haven't said anything about Jorginho's casual penalty?)

Like a lot of United players, Pogba is a player being mismanaged in a style unsuited to him. I'm not sure if you noticed but he was a pretty key part of the team that just won the World Cup. Has he lived up to his Juve form at United? No. It doesn't mean he's average though. This is Ev level bitterness.

Sorry,  I was taking the piss out of him in the pisstake thread.
You are right, Pogba is shit hot. I hope hes not mismanaged for much longer. I did watch some of the World cup thanks, he lit up every game, Rio Ferdinand said so. It must be true.

All the best.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #13709 on: August 13, 2018, 07:46:05 pm »
Did you get to watch the game with yer mate after Church, moon?

We spied out of the window for over an hour an  no one came out  of his house , perhaps he had the game on already:) or was out of town. I am sure he would have enjoyed our performance if he'd seen it.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13710 on: August 13, 2018, 07:47:10 pm »
And they paid 89 million for him!

Edit: Beaten to it by FC  :'(

:D Yours was better
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13711 on: August 13, 2018, 08:19:30 pm »
They've gone 5 without one now. And during that period, both us and them have finished 2nd once each, but only one of them was a legit title chase. The other was a drizzle that never took off. I think Jose has 1 year, and after that if they still don't get it right in 2-3 years (would still be an easier job than what Klopp has done for us, considering their revenue), then the world will take notice. If they fail again, with a lot of rebuilds, it will take a while.

It was six years without for Liverpool when it first began to dawn on me that this wasn't a blip.  The difference between the clubs was United were emerging as a commercial powerhouse and Liverpool were stagnating; and they're still a powerhouse now, and with the right manager they could recover far more quickly then we could in equivalent circumstances.

It's the stuff of nightmares thinking of Klopp walking out for United.  They would have been indomitable for another decade.

Popcorn's Art

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #13712 on: August 13, 2018, 08:20:41 pm »
Given that it’s the new Tottenham stadium ....

Should we call it new toilet?

Old Trafford is the Manx home, so it seems a fitting londonncounterpart
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13713 on: August 13, 2018, 08:29:47 pm »
Dunno what Barca are even interested in Poggers.  He's a good player certainly but he was never worth his price tag, even at the time.  Especially when you think about what we paid for the likes of Mo and Mané.

In the current market given what he's achieved at United he's worth Ł80m max.  Is his contribution and potential really worth that much to Barca?

Seems they have bought into the hype, and Pogba's agent. 

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13714 on: August 13, 2018, 08:47:13 pm »
Dunno what Barca are even interested in Poggers.  He's a good player certainly but he was never worth his price tag, even at the time.  Especially when you think about what we paid for the likes of Mo and Mané.

In the current market given what he's achieved at United he's worth Ł80m max.  Is his contribution and potential really worth that much to Barca?

Seems they have bought into the hype, and Pogba's agent. 

Remember Barca have a couple of gaping holes to fill in their squad after Everton rocked up and bullied them for their best players. Again.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13715 on: August 13, 2018, 08:53:41 pm »
They'd throw their mother down the stairs for Klopp.

If they knew who she was

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13716 on: August 13, 2018, 08:54:41 pm »
Remember Barca have a couple of gaping holes to fill in their squad after Everton rocked up and bullied them for their best players. Again.

Pogba's more likely off there then.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13717 on: August 13, 2018, 08:55:07 pm »
Who the fuck is poggers?

Fucks sake red berry, had you down as better than that, referring to mancs like they're your best mates ;D

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13718 on: August 13, 2018, 08:57:04 pm »
Who the fuck is poggers?

Fucks sake red berry, had you down as better than that, referring to mancs like they're your best mates ;D

I thought it was quite disparaging of him myself. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #13719 on: August 13, 2018, 09:21:33 pm »
They'd throw their mothersisterwife down the stairs for Klopp.

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.