Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 115806 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #560 on: August 7, 2021, 06:31:43 pm »
In Pay, it looks the same BUT when I go to Further Details it now says Next Game Sporting Club which was def not there this morning. :thumbup

It had the next game listed in My Account a few days ago but good to see it on my phone now too
We are a team of one half.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #561 on: August 7, 2021, 07:05:20 pm »
Ooh yeah mine says Burnley. Exciting!

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #562 on: August 7, 2021, 07:13:55 pm »
Does that show on the phone download app and/or the online site?

On the phone download app mate, iPhone and the online ticket site.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: August 8, 2021, 09:16:13 am »
On the phone download app mate, iPhone and the online ticket site.

Thanks.  Mine still blank under ‘next game’ and ‘next game date’ on IPhone although it updated fri.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #564 on: August 8, 2021, 09:23:50 am »
Thanks.  Mine still blank under ‘next game’ and ‘next game date’ on IPhone although it updated fri.

Exactly the same as me
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #565 on: August 8, 2021, 12:03:41 pm »
Exactly the same as me

And the same for me on iphone, but try clicking the circle with three dots top right above ticket, then drag down and release the update page to manually force an update. I did this and when I went back to the ticket it then showed the info.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #566 on: August 8, 2021, 02:10:05 pm »
And the same for me on iphone, but try clicking the circle with three dots top right above ticket, then drag down and release the update page to manually force an update. I did this and when I went back to the ticket it then showed the info.

That worked 👍

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #567 on: August 8, 2021, 03:54:33 pm »

Top lad, worked. Thanks
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #568 on: August 8, 2021, 10:17:58 pm »
Judging by the comments in Member Sales, I got lucky today.

Got there just b4 three, and due to mobility issues atm I went to the closest queue which as E. There were two lines stretching almost back to the gates, but there are 6 turnstiles there, with very few at the middle ones, so I joined one of them.

My ST says B but E is closer to my seat as well. I tested it on B a few weeks ago and it was fine on three.

There didn't seem to be many stewards - looked like 3 for the whole of E, and ours was checking bags. I didn't have a bag so just went forward when E3 was vacant. I had opened up Google Pay just before my turn, held it up, it went green instantly and I went in.

For me it was no different to using my ST. As I said, I was lucky,

My mate got to A about 3.15 and it took half an hour to get in. The queues were apparently almost back to the Ticket Office.

I would say, go to the shortest queue you can see, open your NFC tkt just before it's your turn and hope :D I am not going 2moro but I hope people get in in time.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #569 on: August 8, 2021, 10:54:22 pm »
My NFC pass is showing next game as Osasuna, on my lad's pass it is blank. If I log into his account on his phone the details of the ticket are there, but if I select the ticket and click download NFC pass it just brings up a 404 error page.

If I log into my account then Osasuna and the next three league games are there, for me and for my lad. Is that because I bought them or do I need to transfer them to him?

Anyone any idea what is going on? How does he get the match to show on his phone? Don't fancy getting down there at lunchtime tomorrow.

Using iPhones

Tried forcing the update on his phone and that hasn't worked. My pass says it updated yesterday
« Last Edit: August 8, 2021, 11:02:31 pm by Danny Boys Dad »
Legacy fan

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #570 on: August 8, 2021, 11:25:13 pm »
Anyone know a method for Android?
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: August 9, 2021, 07:54:00 am »

Tried forcing the update on his phone and that hasn't worked. My pass says it updated yesterday
I think there's a solution on this page DDD mate.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #572 on: August 9, 2021, 08:53:54 am »
I think there's a solution on this page DDD mate.

I tried the three dots thing and it hasn’t worked, can’t see anything else? Mine updated without me doing anything.

Not sure about removing the pass and then downloading it again, I thought you could only do it once?

Club not answering live chat, emails or DMs on Twitter. Lovely

Finally confirmed
« Last Edit: August 9, 2021, 01:15:11 pm by Danny Boys Dad »
Legacy fan

Offline Dogz

• Boys Pen
« Reply #573 on: August 10, 2021, 05:46:22 pm »
Has anybody managed to get a stadium access card?  My father doesn't have a mobile phone (deaf) so applied weeks ago but has heard nothing and the club are not answering chat, emails, phone...

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #574 on: August 10, 2021, 06:07:02 pm »
Has anybody managed to get a stadium access card?  My father doesn't have a mobile phone (deaf) so applied weeks ago but has heard nothing and the club are not answering chat, emails, phone...
Snap mate.....still waiting and no response to any emails etc. But, I'm going down the TO this week to find out what's going on.

Offline the3rdman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #575 on: August 11, 2021, 07:54:59 am »
I’ve been trying to use the friends and family swap so I can move the wife’s ticket over to my lad for a few games. Can’t get past a page asking me to tick the boxes of matches to move. Won’t accept a tick in the box! Anyone been able to distribute to friends / family yet?

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #576 on: August 11, 2021, 08:24:36 am »
I’ve been trying to use the friends and family swap so I can move the wife’s ticket over to my lad for a few games. Can’t get past a page asking me to tick the boxes of matches to move. Won’t accept a tick in the box! Anyone been able to distribute to friends / family yet?

Nope. Just don't think it's live yet
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #577 on: August 11, 2021, 08:26:52 am »

Won't be live till the list is restricted after today I imagine

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: August 11, 2021, 05:22:51 pm »

Same, both me and my dad applied nearly a month ago, neither of us have heard anything back. Also mate of mine tried to get them for his parents, and hasn't heard anything. Was going to give the club a call tomorrow, but by the sound of it might be a bit futile.

Offline Mr Grieves

• at losing other mr, ending years of Broken Wings encores.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2021, 06:09:34 pm »
Apologies if answered elsewhere

The friends and family who get added to a ST holders account how do they get access to  the ticket for any particular game in which the ST holder chooses to transfer?

Do the FandF need an app on there phone or does it happen by magic?

Thanks
Put the ball in the goddamn basket chief

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #580 on: August 11, 2021, 06:45:13 pm »

The friends and family who get added to a ST holders account how do they get access to  the ticket for any particular game in which the ST holder chooses to transfer?

Thanks

I think that they would log into their account on their phone and download the NFC which would then appear in their Apple wallet or Google Pay.
Legacy fan

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: August 12, 2021, 07:50:24 am »

Thanks
Theres supposed to be more info today or tomorrow. Transfer won't be available until after Norwich.
If that the case all season I expect that could be an issue for some people.

Offline jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #582 on: August 12, 2021, 12:04:52 pm »
Same, both me and my dad applied nearly a month ago, neither of us have heard anything back. Also mate of mine tried to get them for his parents, and hasn't heard anything. Was going to give the club a call tomorrow, but by the sound of it might be a bit futile.

Same here - trying to get one for my elderly uncle. I rang the club weeks ago and they said apply via website, which I did. Now every few days we get an email saying we are in a queue to be dealt with …
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline Panther

• Boys Pen
« Reply #583 on: August 12, 2021, 04:47:46 pm »
Same here - trying to get one for my elderly uncle. I rang the club weeks ago and they said apply via website, which I did. Now every few days we get an email saying we are in a queue to be dealt with …

Went on live chat earlier to ask about mine, I was told as soon as it’s ready for collection I will have an email, she said if I haven’t heard by the early part of next week to visit the ticket office as they will be able to help.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #584 on: August 12, 2021, 08:16:10 pm »
Anyone returned a ticket to the club? Can’t make the Burnley game and usually would give it to my dad but he’s not comfortable with going the game yet

Can’t for the life of me find where on the site is the option to return the ticket

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: August 12, 2021, 08:25:15 pm »
Anyone returned a ticket to the club? Can’t make the Burnley game and usually would give it to my dad but he’s not comfortable with going the game yet

Can’t for the life of me find where on the site is the option to return the ticket

Can see if you log into your account the facility to distribute to friends and family is live ( well mine appears to be ) there’s also a ticket cash button but doesn’t appear to do anything yet perhaps that will be it

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #586 on: August 12, 2021, 08:55:59 pm »
Can see if you log into your account the facility to distribute to friends and family is live ( well mine appears to be ) there’s also a ticket cash button but doesn’t appear to do anything yet perhaps that will be it
can see the distribute button but mine doesn't actually let me select tickets yet

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: August 13, 2021, 08:26:05 am »

not been enabled yet

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #588 on: August 16, 2021, 09:41:27 am »
need to pass the burnley game to one of my f&f  but when i select distribute it says no tickets are selected,  any ideas on how i do this?

cheers
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: August 16, 2021, 09:44:31 am »
need to pass the burnley game to one of my f&f  but when i select distribute it says no tickets are selected,  any ideas on how i do this?

cheers

Read the announcement from the club last week

enabled from 12pm today

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: August 16, 2021, 09:46:12 am »
Read the announcement from the club last week

enabled from 12pm today
Thanks mate, didnt see that announcement.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: August 16, 2021, 12:32:18 pm »

cheers
effortless

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #592 on: August 16, 2021, 12:42:08 pm »
Where's the ticket exchange for this? 🤷‍♂️
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #593 on: August 16, 2021, 01:13:09 pm »
Has anyone already managed to get through on live chat to ask about ticket exchange?  It’s currently giving wait time between 30 & 90 min.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: August 16, 2021, 01:16:36 pm »
Has anyone already managed to get through on live chat to ask about ticket exchange?  It’s currently giving wait time between 30 & 90 min.

Its not live yet

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #595 on: August 16, 2021, 01:21:58 pm »
Done mine. Absolute doddle. That was about the most seamless process I've ever had getting a Liverpool ticket.

First name, surname, email, NFC, done

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #596 on: August 16, 2021, 02:24:16 pm »
So has the ability to sell the ticket back to the club been enabled yet or not? I’m away from tomorrow so would be handy to be able to actually do what they said we could do

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #597 on: August 16, 2021, 02:38:27 pm »
So has the ability to sell the ticket back to the club been enabled yet or not? I’m away from tomorrow so would be handy to be able to actually do what they said we could do
There’s a message posted on the live chat function saying ticket exchange will be available later this week.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #598 on: August 16, 2021, 02:51:27 pm »

If you know someone who would want to buy it from you without messing about with the Friends and family thing then for these first 3 home games you can pass it on to whoever you want with only a name and email address.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #599 on: August 16, 2021, 04:44:44 pm »
Not got anyone who wants this one. A few of us can’t make it sadly