Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 115797 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #520 on: August 4, 2021, 02:41:31 pm »
Exactly. If you can't attend all (or near all games) then you shouldn't have a STH.

Can't think why STH's have a reputation for having a sense of entitlement.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: August 4, 2021, 02:47:11 pm »
Well if you can only attend a few games a season you shouldn’t really have a season ticket

Pathetic, small minded and typical anti-OOT response.

Does that also apply to the guys in my group who also have ST's who are born and bred in Liverpool but now live down south because of work/family?

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: August 4, 2021, 02:48:08 pm »
Well if you can only attend a few games a season you shouldn’t really have a season ticket

And who said I could only attend a few games? My point said I/we can't attend every game. I didn't give a number on how many I/we actually do attend

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #523 on: August 4, 2021, 02:51:51 pm »
And who said I could only attend a few games? My point said I/we can't attend every game. I didn't give a number on how many I/we actually do attend

I think the point is there needs to be a limit of some kind on how many games you can miss and still be classed as an ST holder

Memberships are for the ones who pick and choose games on an adhoc basis, season tickets are for the ones who can/want to go every week

Like I said above, the club don't view this as 'it's your seat/ticket and can do what the dam well please you want with it', they expect the holder to be there most of the time

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: August 4, 2021, 02:53:05 pm »

Does that also apply to the guys in my group who also have ST's who are born and bred in Liverpool but now live down south because of work/family?

Don't come that with me. Despite my username I am not a local either.

If you can't attend games hand your season ticket in. Simple.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #525 on: August 4, 2021, 02:56:21 pm »

Effectively that's what he does when he returns it through the ticket exchange.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #526 on: August 4, 2021, 02:58:00 pm »
Effectively that's what he does when he returns it through the ticket exchange.
and that's fair but also if you're only going yourself to less than half the games (could be any number) you really shouldn't have a ST anymore

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: August 4, 2021, 03:00:57 pm »

It's not at all. The point of a season ticket is just that. It's a ticket for every game in the season that you are committing to. Of course everyone will miss games due to commitments, illness, events etc. but if you are committing to 19 home games and then only attend 5 of them, passing the other 14 round to your mates then you shouldn't have a season ticket and should be buying tickets individually.

This is exactly what the club see as well it sounds like and want to stop.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: August 4, 2021, 03:01:00 pm »
The bayern number is 3 but 6 (which would bring in line with members 13) seems fair enough, the fixtures are released in July so it's easy to plan holidays around games. Of course work/travel/fixture changes and personal reasons can interfere but only rarely should that mean missing more than 6/7 games

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: August 4, 2021, 03:01:43 pm »
It's not at all. The point of a season ticket is just that. It's a ticket for every game in the season that you are committing to. Of course everyone will miss games due to commitments, illness, events etc. but if you are committing to 19 home games and then only attend 5 of them, passing the other 14 round to your mates then you shouldn't have a season ticket and should be buying tickets individually.

This is exactly what the club see as well it sounds like and want to stop.
completely fair

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #530 on: August 4, 2021, 03:04:39 pm »
Has anyone heard if they are or will look at a minimum number of attended games for a STH to remain 'eligible' for renewal each season? Obviously there will be a number of caveats.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: August 4, 2021, 03:05:46 pm »
The bayern number is 3 but 6 (which would bring in line with members 13) seems fair enough, the fixtures are released in July so it's easy to plan holidays around games. Of course work/travel/fixture changes and personal reasons can interfere but only rarely should that mean missing more than 6/7 games

Agree, 6 is fair across the board, and include cups in that too - too many missing CL games and getting ballot final tickets

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: August 4, 2021, 03:08:34 pm »
Agree, 6 is fair across the board, and include cups in that too - too many missing CL games and getting ballot final tickets
the UCL is interesting one because there's only 6 potential dates but midweek means any non-local people and it's very tough but the dates are set far in advance. Your idea of combining every home game makes more sense to me. Miss a certain % of all home games and you should lose you're ST but the ACS and the fact loyalty isn't combined atm make it difficult to enforce

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: August 4, 2021, 03:19:05 pm »
the UCL is interesting one because there's only 6 potential dates but midweek means any non-local people and it's very tough but the dates are set far in advance. Your idea of combining every home game makes more sense to me. Miss a certain % of all home games and you should lose you're ST but the ACS and the fact loyalty isn't combined atm make it difficult to enforce

Would see a lot dropping off the FA and LC ACS's if theres a limit

Still.. if you're in the ACS and not coming to matches because of how far away you are, you shouldnt be able to rock up first time to the knockouts and potentially grab a final ticket

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: August 4, 2021, 03:23:18 pm »
Would see a lot dropping off the FA and LC ACS's if theres a limit

Still.. if you're in the ACS and not coming to matches because of how far away you are, you shouldnt be able to rock up first time to the knockouts and potentially grab a final ticket
yeah completely agree but the same that applies for league games if you don't go you shouldn't get credit, maybe the club need to do away with the ACS and just have guaranteed sales for each cup game

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: August 4, 2021, 03:55:52 pm »
I let my ST seat go to waste when I can't make it, sometimes if there's a good episode of Corrie on an were only playing Burnley at home I can't really be bothered going.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #536 on: August 4, 2021, 06:41:16 pm »
The Merseyside OSC have been asked for volunteers - anyone who hasn't yet downloaded their ST or is having problems - to take part in a video so hopefully if they do this in the next few days, it might help a few. They are aware people are having problems.
We are a team of one half.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #537 on: August 5, 2021, 08:16:17 am »
Finally - "due to a change of seat", TO words not mine, and after exhaustive emails since 15/7 / tweet - (cannot call or live chat !!), downloaded this morning. Saved a journey to the TO Saturday. What a nightmare

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #538 on: August 5, 2021, 09:28:14 am »
Anyone still having download problems like me and my lad, the latest reply from the TO this morning:

"Unfortunately we still do not have a fix for this, however hopefully we will have this resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience and continued support."

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #539 on: August 5, 2021, 10:22:45 am »
Anyone still having download problems like me and my lad, the latest reply from the TO this morning:

"Unfortunately we still do not have a fix for this, however hopefully we will have this resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience and continued support."
Are you on iphone? A mate of mine still can't sort hers and the club don't know what to do but it needs sorting b4 Sun ::)

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #540 on: August 5, 2021, 10:26:15 am »
Yeah, both on iPhone. Just downloaded. Maybe they are doing it case by case. Hope your mate gets sorted asap.

Online gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: August 5, 2021, 11:02:01 am »
Not a season ticket enquiry as I’ve got mine downloaded on my phone , can’t seem to download my ticket for the friendly on Sunday , it’s showing in my account but the button for the nsc? Download is not able to be clicked on yet , anyone got there’s or is it not live yet

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #542 on: August 5, 2021, 11:04:17 am »
Not a season ticket enquiry as I’ve got mine downloaded on my phone , can’t seem to download my ticket for the friendly on Sunday , it’s showing in my account but the button for the nsc? Download is not able to be clicked on yet , anyone got there’s or is it not live yet

It will go on automatically before Sunday. Mine went on yesterday the club are doing them bit by bit. You need automatic updates on though on the pass

Online gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: August 5, 2021, 11:05:52 am »
It will go on automatically before Sunday. Mine went on yesterday the club are doing them bit by bit. You need automatic updates on though on the pass

Cheers mate for that 👍

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: August 5, 2021, 11:10:42 am »

Yes confused me too. You don't download the individual game, you still use the season ticket NFC to get in and the game gets added to it. Assume will be the same for cups if you aren't in your normal spec.

It did not auto add next game to my ST (Android), so I just re-downloaded my ST pass and it now shows the friendly in next game with seat details.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #545 on: August 5, 2021, 11:54:03 am »
Finally - "due to a change of seat", TO words not mine, and after exhaustive emails since 15/7 / tweet - (cannot call or live chat !!), downloaded this morning. Saved a journey to the TO Saturday. What a nightmare

Yep, me too. Saved a journey. Just glad it’s done!

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #546 on: August 5, 2021, 11:59:56 am »
Yes confused me too. You don't download the individual game, you still use the season ticket NFC to get in and the game gets added to it. Assume will be the same for cups if you aren't in your normal spec.

It did not auto add next game to my ST (Android), so I just re-downloaded my ST pass and it now shows the friendly in next game with seat details.

If its an I-phone, you can manually download it in your Apple wallet, theres a few mentions of how on the Members Sale discussion on here. Around July 31 can't remember the exact time of day

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #547 on: August 5, 2021, 08:43:56 pm »
Anyone else received the long general email from the club concerning any email queries sent in recently ? I sent a query about my stadium access photo card which I applied for over 3 weeks ago and still waiting for a response, except for this email now, which doesn't even address my issue. It's quite lengthy and gives general answers about different issues, but this bit stood out at me -

'Given that you emailed us some time ago your enquiry may now have been resolved. If it has then please do not reply to this message – you can simply delete it and we won’t contact you again about your original email.

However, if you still need our help, we politely ask that you do not reply directly to this message. We would like to direct you to some general advice and guidance that may assist you with your original query :'

Tried the chat messaging, but can't get through.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #548 on: August 5, 2021, 09:47:05 pm »
Anyone else received the long general email from the club concerning any email queries sent in recently ? I sent a query about my stadium access photo card which I applied for over 3 weeks ago and still waiting for a response, except for this email now, which doesn't even address my issue. It's quite lengthy and gives general answers about different issues, but this bit stood out at me -

'Given that you emailed us some time ago your enquiry may now have been resolved. If it has then please do not reply to this message – you can simply delete it and we won’t contact you again about your original email.

However, if you still need our help, we politely ask that you do not reply directly to this message. We would like to direct you to some general advice and guidance that may assist you with your original query :'

Tried the chat messaging, but can't get through.
So if you don't need help, don't reply; if you do, don't reply?!  ::)

If you can't go down to the TO, I'd be replying daily, especially of you need it for Sunday  :-\

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #549 on: August 5, 2021, 10:11:48 pm »
So if you don't need help, don't reply; if you do, don't reply?!  ::)

If you can't go down to the TO, I'd be replying daily, especially of you need it for Sunday  :-\
Yeah, thanks, I've sent another email tonight.......not going Sunday, but I might have if I'd had my access card (although I think now you get an e-ticket in general sale, but Bilbao sold out)

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #550 on: August 5, 2021, 11:36:49 pm »

Whilst I agree in part, there would always be some who are exceptions.

I joined the ST waiting list in June 2002. At the time, I was single, working a 'normal' job and had no commitments. 20 years later and I'm a married dad who's been serving in the Army for 16 of those years. When the Annie Road gets completed, numbers would suggest I'll be offered a ST. I have no idea where I'll be posted at that point or if I'll be able to get to Anfield at all for the first couple of seasons that I have the ST. Once I come out of the Army in 5 years time, I'll be making full use of my ST and I don't want to lose 20+ years of waiting just because I may not be able to get to the majority of games for a couple of seasons.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #551 on: August 6, 2021, 01:23:03 pm »
I'm away for the Burnley game and want to transfer it to my mum who is on my friends and family list. Does anyone know when it will be possible to do this?
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: August 6, 2021, 04:19:35 pm »
Whilst I agree in part, there would always be some who are exceptions.

I joined the ST waiting list in June 2002. At the time, I was single, working a 'normal' job and had no commitments. 20 years later and I'm a married dad who's been serving in the Army for 16 of those years. When the Annie Road gets completed, numbers would suggest I'll be offered a ST. I have no idea where I'll be posted at that point or if I'll be able to get to Anfield at all for the first couple of seasons that I have the ST. Once I come out of the Army in 5 years time, I'll be making full use of my ST and I don't want to lose 20+ years of waiting just because I may not be able to get to the majority of games for a couple of seasons.

Definitely mate.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #553 on: August 6, 2021, 05:01:56 pm »
I'm away for the Burnley game and want to transfer it to my mum who is on my friends and family list. Does anyone know when it will be possible to do this?

Similar situation, would be good to know when and how i can transfer to a friends/family
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #554 on: August 6, 2021, 06:55:36 pm »
I reckon each transfer period will come with the selling details of each day individual game so probably expect the info to come early next week.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: August 6, 2021, 08:58:45 pm »
Similar situation, would be good to know when and how i can transfer to a friends/family
Although it's leaving it late, I've got a feeling they'll address this next. Next being after 11 August which is the deadline to download your ST. I expect that and the NFC testing is consuming their time. I could be wrong though guys.

The LFC site(s) are awful though. I was logged in the other day with my name appearing in the top right and there was a link with other information saying click here to log in.

There are so many unanswered questions :)

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: August 7, 2021, 02:04:06 pm »
I received a notification on the phone last night that the downloaded ST has been updated.  No idea what for.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #557 on: August 7, 2021, 02:06:05 pm »
My season ticket has been updated showing the Burnley game.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: August 7, 2021, 03:16:54 pm »
Can anybody see the Ticket Exchange option for STH?
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: August 7, 2021, 05:55:15 pm »
My season ticket has been updated showing the Burnley game.

Does that show on the phone download app and/or the online site?