Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 92750 times)

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #160 on: July 3, 2016, 06:54:01 pm »
Sorry but me personally I think klopp could work with him. A lot better than benteke.

Yeah 1 goal in 2 years proof of that.  can't wait till we fuck him off for good....

Offline IndianKopite

• Anny Roader
  • Liverpool 4ever!!!
« Reply #161 on: July 3, 2016, 06:54:10 pm »
If I am not wrong, Balotelli is in last year of his Liverpool contract.

I reckon he will do fuck all this season,at some random Italian club , then run off to MLS next year.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: July 3, 2016, 07:17:58 pm »
There isn't enough lipstick in the world to make this pig attractive.

😂

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: July 3, 2016, 07:19:45 pm »
Yeah 1 goal in 2 years proof of that.  can't wait till we fuck him off for good....

Wrong.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: July 3, 2016, 07:39:59 pm »
He's too late. His place has already been taken. Hoped he was gonna get his act together, but it won't happen at LFC.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Chalky Boots

• Legacy Fan
  • Neurotic Fan Fiction
« Reply #165 on: July 3, 2016, 07:50:41 pm »
It'll take a miracle for him to turn his career around. He's 26 and he's still doesn't seemed to have decided if he's a Totti or Drogba forward, doesn't look like he understands pressing all that well whilst his free-kicks, finishing and physical presence have all dwindled severely over the last few years (he genuinely doesn't look strong anymore). Yeah I'd like him to do all the stuff he said he wants to do but I just can't help but see him playing over in the MLS and selling shirts by the the new year.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #166 on: July 3, 2016, 07:55:00 pm »
Knowing our luck , he will have a great season and walk away for free

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #167 on: July 3, 2016, 08:10:59 pm »
He scores a few wonder strikes and pundits and arm chair fans use that as a barometer of his quality.

However, the reality is he's been a very average player for some time now. He should have been developing himself during his early years at City, but just wasn't hungry enough to want it (and probably at the wrong club) ... it's all showing now.

Got to hope Fat Sam or some archaic manager takes a punt on him. Otherwise it will be a loan again, and some ambitious manager trying to make a name for himself believing he can be the making of Mario.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #168 on: July 3, 2016, 08:13:35 pm »
I have this feeling he will hit an early season purple patch, get all egotistical, spat with Jurgen, gets benched, then loaned out mid season.

Have we manc infestation?

Offline Ken Doral

• Anny Roader
« Reply #169 on: July 3, 2016, 08:20:37 pm »
Just have to hope that there is a manager out there arrogant enough to think he can salvage him or an owner desperate to make a big name signing for it's own sake.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: July 3, 2016, 08:23:10 pm »
Just have to hope that there is a manager out there arrogant enough to think he can salvage him or an owner desperate to make a big name signing for it's own sake.

He's had more chances than a five year old picking their nose and eating it.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #171 on: July 3, 2016, 08:31:20 pm »
Simples. By looking at how they conduct their life?

I've made my judgement of Mario Balotelli. He's not worth my energy or hope. I'd rather give it to someone else.
Ditto.

This talent people keep talking about - I am yet to see it.

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #172 on: July 3, 2016, 08:32:11 pm »
If he's wearing the red shirt, I'll support him for as long as he playing well.

I'm loyal like that.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: July 3, 2016, 08:33:07 pm »
He scores a few wonder strikes and pundits and arm chair fans use that as a barometer of his quality.

However, the reality is he's been a very average player for some time now. He should have been developing himself during his early years at City, but just wasn't hungry enough to want it (and probably at the wrong club) ... it's all showing now.

Got to hope Fat Sam or some archaic manager takes a punt on him. Otherwise it will be a loan again, and some ambitious manager trying to make a name for himself believing he can be the making of Mario.

What wonder strikes?

Never seen a striker clear the bar by 5 yards and more so frequently when shooting than Mario and daisycutters that fly wider than the 6 yard box line...
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline coutinho and firmino

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: July 3, 2016, 08:37:17 pm »
How much is he earning on his current contract then? And we're we paying some of his wages for his loan spell at AC Milan?

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #175 on: July 3, 2016, 08:42:24 pm »
The Balotelli Trap

One of the stranger things in football

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: July 3, 2016, 09:11:24 pm »
How much is he earning on his current contract then? And we're we paying some of his wages for his loan spell at AC Milan?

~£120k per week I think is reported
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: July 3, 2016, 09:21:38 pm »
~£120k per week I think is reported

Wasn't it heavily incentivised so his basic wage was a reported £80k per week (in the Guardian), rising with various clauses.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #178 on: July 3, 2016, 09:25:12 pm »

I'm loyal like that.

As it should be,  but do you want to see him in a red shirt ?
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #179 on: July 3, 2016, 09:33:44 pm »
Needs to get back to basics and work hard......seems to believe his own hype too much.
#JFT97

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: July 3, 2016, 09:38:39 pm »
Needs to get back to basics and work hard......seems to believe his own hype too much.

The hype stopped a long time ago.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #181 on: July 3, 2016, 09:40:17 pm »
The hype stopped a long time ago.

no he stopped and has just the hype left
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: July 3, 2016, 09:41:27 pm »
Wasn't it heavily incentivised so his basic wage was a reported £80k per week (in the Guardian), rising with various clauses.

Aye, I read the same when we signed him.

He's never hit 120k.

13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline King_doggerel

• "What the fuck is a baldrick?"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: July 3, 2016, 09:44:09 pm »
the enigma

Offline SquirrelandGman

• 24 Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile (White Out)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Shagging a sheep somewhere.
« Reply #184 on: July 3, 2016, 10:32:01 pm »
There's basically no place in football for someone who doesn't press.
Even Barca press. An asian team might be a place for him.

asian teams press too.

He might go to the a league or mls.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: July 3, 2016, 10:38:02 pm »
Send my love to your next lover.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: July 3, 2016, 10:48:24 pm »
Lets be honest for all the times he has screwed up over the years he is also one of the main fall guys of the Rodgers / transfer committee era. Mario came to us on the back of three seasons with 10+ league goals with good minute per goal record... Just looks how much strikers are valued at this summer with similar stats. His talent is often over hyped but used correctly he scores goals.

13/14. 30 Games 14 Goals (Serie A)
12/13. 13 Games 12 Goals (Serie A)
11/12. 23 Games 13 Goals (Premier League)
« Last Edit: July 3, 2016, 10:49:59 pm by HighSix »

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #187 on: July 3, 2016, 11:07:45 pm »
He's still here then?  Meh.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #188 on: July 3, 2016, 11:25:42 pm »
The periods that stick out to me are 14-1, 16-1 and 20-1

He's not worth having to mould your team around getting the best from him imo. Not by a long shot.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: July 3, 2016, 11:29:43 pm »
He's still here then?  Meh.
Meh-rio Ballotelli..

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: July 3, 2016, 11:33:13 pm »
Who is he going to displace in the team at the start of the season?

It's just a feeling that I have. All it takes is a couple of injuries. It's not like that hasn't happened before.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: July 3, 2016, 11:35:39 pm »
It's just a feeling that I have. All it takes is a couple of injuries. It's not like that hasn't happened before.

Sturridge,Origi,Ings,Fimino and Sane would all have to get injured before Mario got a chance. He won't be here by September 1st. The lad is useless.

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 3, 2016, 11:41:35 pm »
Sturridge,Origi,Ings,Fimino and Sane would all have to get injured before Mario got a chance. He won't be here by September 1st. The lad is useless.

Do you know something I don't?

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: July 3, 2016, 11:54:29 pm »
Do you know something I don't?

SaneMane.

;D

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #194 on: July 4, 2016, 01:12:28 am »
Can i get whatever Mario's been Smoking Ballon D'or more like just a massive balloon.

Ha ha now i feel a strong urge to start a top quality weed line called "Ballon D'or.  That should be a thing, if it isnt.  ;D
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: July 4, 2016, 01:22:02 am »

What is our depth chart at the moment?

Sturridge, Origi, and even Ings, who is returning from a major injury, are all susceptible to long spells on the sidelines. So you have Mane, Coutinho, Firmino, Ibe, and Ojo left for the front 3, assuming that Benteke is leaving. Among those, Firmino and Coutinho have spent significant amounts of time on the treatment table last year. Ibe and Mane may have consistency issues. Ojo is an unknown quantity.

It's not out of the realms of possibility that he can get a game in. I hope he doesn't though.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #196 on: July 4, 2016, 01:25:14 am »

I'm loyal like that.

Haha! This post seems to have slipped through the cracks.
You certainly can't purchase that kind of loyalty!  ;D
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: July 4, 2016, 01:32:01 am »
What is our depth chart at the moment?

Sturridge, Origi, and even Ings, who is returning from a major injury, are all susceptible to long spells on the sidelines. So you have Mane, Coutinho, Firmino, Ibe, and Ojo left for the front 3, assuming that Benteke is leaving. Among those, Firmino and Coutinho have spent significant amounts of time on the treatment table last year. Ibe and Mane may have consistency issues. Ojo is an unknown quantity.

It's not out of the realms of possibility that he can get a game in. I hope he doesn't though.

You have a bigger chance of winning the fucking lottery than Mario getting a game from the start of the season. You said he's going to go on a run from the start of the season. So unless Sturridge,Origi,Ings,Mane,Firmino can all injured at the same time before the start of the season, the only way Mario  will start a game is if you select him on FIFA/PES.

It's not out of the realms of possibility, it's not out of the realms of possibility to you win the lottery either as I said.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: July 4, 2016, 04:26:10 am »
Did he pick up one of those muscle injuries that causes players to lose pace? Because I read on RAWK having not seen him play much that he had a lot of pace but in reality he looked slow as fuck.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: July 4, 2016, 05:36:23 am »
Lets be honest for all the times he has screwed up over the years he is also one of the main fall guys of the Rodgers / transfer committee era. Mario came to us on the back of three seasons with 10+ league goals with good minute per goal record... Just looks how much strikers are valued at this summer with similar stats. His talent is often over hyped but used correctly he scores goals.
A large percentage of his Seria A goals are from Penalties so it's a misleading stat