Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1777879 times)

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #15800 on: April 12, 2023, 09:05:21 pm »
Except when Mo wouldn't pass him the ball...

Happens all the time on football pitch. It says a lot that's the only thing you can find. Mane has been ultra pro and humble while he was with us. Btw. the man spends fortune in his village building health-care and education infrastructure. It's the opposite of an egocentric person would do.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15801 on: April 12, 2023, 10:49:37 pm »
Heard Sane went down like Kane when touched by Mane. Insane.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15802 on: April 12, 2023, 10:54:34 pm »
Heard Sane went down like Kane when touched by Mane. Insane.
In the membrane.

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15803 on: April 12, 2023, 11:10:49 pm »
I've just been reading that, Sane has always looked a brat to be honest.

He’s a total piece of shit. And a selfish player. One of my favourite players punched one of my most hated in the face, I’m so happy hearing this.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15804 on: April 12, 2023, 11:36:55 pm »
Happens all the time on football pitch. It says a lot that's the only thing you can find. Mane has been ultra pro and humble while he was with us. Btw. the man spends fortune in his village building health-care and education infrastructure. It's the opposite of an egocentric person would do.

Umm...

Is it not possible you've missed something?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15805 on: April 13, 2023, 08:46:37 am »
Gutted for him, he must be devastated and it doesn't seem like a  Mane thing to do at all

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15806 on: April 13, 2023, 11:04:35 am »
Bring him back. His time there has been a mess just like with us not having him.
It just didn't start right. He missed a lot early in the season also the ones he scored didn't count because he was offside so often. There was a time I was counting him being offside 4-5 times a match including the pre-season.

I think he could have been much better in Dortmund's system.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #15807 on: April 13, 2023, 11:26:25 am »
You can't go around punching people because they said something you didn't like.  Sounds like it's gone a bit sour for him over there, I know a Bayern fan who is furious about him and thinks the whole transfer was a massive waste of money.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #15808 on: April 13, 2023, 11:43:52 am »
Missed him for ages but time moves on, he is 31 and isnt going to get any better

We got his best years

Our team is falling apart and one reason is players in their 30s playing a high intense level for 5-6 years

signing a 31 year old who was around nearly all of them years isnt going to help.

A club legend but its in the past.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15809 on: April 13, 2023, 01:08:33 pm »
English media must be gutted that this has happened in Germany, they were trying to project a fierce feud between Mane and Salah for years

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #15810 on: April 13, 2023, 02:16:28 pm »
He’s been suspended by Bayern until further notice.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15811 on: April 13, 2023, 02:17:42 pm »
Come back home Sadio!
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #15812 on: April 13, 2023, 02:37:54 pm »
He’s been suspended by Bayern until further notice.

Rest of the season you'd think. No way he stays there after the season is over.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15813 on: April 13, 2023, 02:38:16 pm »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #15814 on: April 13, 2023, 02:40:48 pm »
You can't go around punching people because they said something you didn't like.  Sounds like it's gone a bit sour for him over there, I know a Bayern fan who is furious about him and thinks the whole transfer was a massive waste of money.

Unless you are Sterling.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #15815 on: April 13, 2023, 02:46:26 pm »
What does Senegal think?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15816 on: April 13, 2023, 02:47:47 pm »
Unless you are Sterling.

Sterling only scratched Gomez, I always feel like Sterling got unwarranted stick on here.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #15817 on: April 13, 2023, 02:48:45 pm »
Sterling only scratched Gomez, I always feel like Sterling got unwarranted stick on here.

Nah he literally assaulted Gomez in the canteen or something, didn't he?  Not in training, not in a match, just randomly went for him.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15818 on: April 13, 2023, 02:49:31 pm »

The fact the little twat can't punch properly is no excuse.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15819 on: April 13, 2023, 02:50:11 pm »
Nah he literally assaulted Gomez in the canteen or something, didn't he?  Not in training, not in a match, just randomly went for him.

Same thing Mane done.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15820 on: April 13, 2023, 02:50:18 pm »

You what? He attacked a guy for just saying hello that is assault.

Offline Coolie High

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15821 on: April 13, 2023, 02:50:47 pm »
You what? He attacked a guy for just saying hello that is assault.

They both assaulted their team mates.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #15822 on: April 13, 2023, 02:50:52 pm »
Same thing Mane done.

Mane at least did it straight after the match when he was probably still pumped up. Sterling did it when they were having lunch.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #15823 on: April 13, 2023, 02:52:10 pm »
Sounds like it's gone a bit sour for him over there, I know a Bayern fan who is furious about him and thinks the whole transfer was a massive waste of money.

Most players bought from Liverpool turn out to be not as good as when they play for us (often players who were not all that well thought of before we bought them as well)

Mane was a decent winger when we bought him, he became one of the best players in the world with us, he's now lost the golden touch of LFC and Jurgen again
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15824 on: April 13, 2023, 02:52:34 pm »
Rest of the season you'd think. No way he stays there after the season is over.

Not sure really, it’s a bit weird, cos I think he was training with them this morning, then Bild run a story a couple hours later saying he’s suspended!

So not sure if this will be anything other than suspended from the next game or two. 

But yeah, he’s not made a great impression there, apart to Sane’s face. Wouldn’t be a surprise if Bayern do try and move him this summer.

Most players bought from Liverpool turn out to be not as good as when they play for us (often players who were not all that well thought of before we bought them as well)

Mane was a decent winger when we bought him, he became one of the best players in the world with us, he's now lost the golden touch of LFC and Jurgen again

Prepare to recieve replies to this of all the players who did go on to do very well after leaving LFC  ;D

Mane was a good player when he arrived, but inconsistent I would say, but yes, he went on to be absolutely world class here.  We knew when he left his best years where behind him.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:55:02 pm by Dim Glas »

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15825 on: April 13, 2023, 02:52:46 pm »
Weird that it was leaked, weird that they've suspended him.

What happens in the changies happens, I reckon. Deal with it in-house and resolve it between the parties and move on.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15826 on: April 13, 2023, 02:54:24 pm »
They both assaulted their team mates.

You can’t judge it as the same. Mane and Sane had clashed on the pitch and football is an emotional game. Gomez was attacked meeting his team mates in a bloody canteen. The games had been days before. Not saying Mane was right but sometimes the adrenaline effects your control. There is such excuse for Sterling.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #15827 on: April 13, 2023, 02:56:23 pm »
Is this because Bayern fans didn't have a song for him?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15828 on: April 13, 2023, 02:56:40 pm »
What does Senegal think?

Dunno, but the Zambian’s are furious.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15829 on: April 13, 2023, 02:59:16 pm »
You can’t compare the lead up to it, but it’s a shit look for both Sterling and Mane.

There is no justifying what Mane did because it was after a game and he was pissed off.  Players fight for sure, but punching a team-mate in the face, that’s really a shitty thing to do regardless and I’d guess isn’t actually that common an occurance, whatever the emotions!

And yes Sterling is a prick too for what he did to Gomez, and likely got away lightly, the fact Gomez was the one seen as the bad guy after by the neanderthal England fans was just the icing on the cake too.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15830 on: April 13, 2023, 03:01:58 pm »
Is this because Bayern fans didn't have a song for him?

Not even a cake for his birthday.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15831 on: April 13, 2023, 03:02:29 pm »
You can’t compare the lead up to it, but it’s a shit look for both Sterling and Mane.

There is no justifying what Mane did because it was after a game and he was pissed off.  Players fight for sure, but punching a team-mate in the face, that’s really a shitty thing to do regardless and I’d guess isn’t actually that common an occurance, whatever the emotions!

And yes Sterling is a prick too for what he did to Gomez, and likely got away lightly, the fact Gomez was the one seen as the bad guy after by the neanderthal England fans was just the icing on the cake too.

Im not sure about that. Didnt Milner and Klopp almost come to blows? Nothing wrong with offering out a colleague for a straightener.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15832 on: April 13, 2023, 03:02:45 pm »

It really does make you wonder though what’s going on at Bayern. It’s entirely out of character foe Mane and he has always seemed a person in control of his self, something doesn’t add up.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #15833 on: April 13, 2023, 03:04:35 pm »

Well and truly snubbed.

Shameful.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #15834 on: April 13, 2023, 03:16:01 pm »

You'd hope that current/future players will look at the likes of Sadio, Gini, Torres, Emre Can, Coutinho etc and see that the grass isn't always greener.

Unfortunately money talks and I'm sure we'll see other big players leave us in the future for a "new challenge" only to see their careers stagnate and their legacy waste away.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15835 on: April 13, 2023, 03:17:26 pm »
Bringing him back only makes sense if we're spending solid money in the summer rebuilding the team and are just looking for a couple of extra experienced players to augment the setup.

We've got plenty of great potential in our current crop of attacking players, so not sure there's a place for him here. I think Italy is a more likely destination for him.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15836 on: April 13, 2023, 03:17:37 pm »
ya, ya

they did ;)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15837 on: April 13, 2023, 03:22:22 pm »
You'd hope that current/future players will look at the likes of Sadio, Gini, Torres, Emre Can, Coutinho etc and see that the grass isn't always greener.

Unfortunately money talks and I'm sure we'll see other big players leave us in the future for a "new challenge" only to see their careers stagnate and their legacy waste away.

Sadio has won virtually everything with us, he didn’t owe us anything. Also isn’t it amazing how people judge players who leave, but are happy for clubs to be able to do whatever they want?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15838 on: April 13, 2023, 03:31:07 pm »
Players fight for sure, but punching a team-mate in the face, that’s really a shitty thing to do regardless and I’d guess isn’t actually that common an occurance, whatever the emotions!

Perhaps not so much these days - but I'm sure there's loads of examples. Keane/Schmeichel definitely had a couple of set-tos I think?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15839 on: April 13, 2023, 03:32:37 pm »
Perhaps not so much these days - but I'm sure there's loads of examples. Keane/Schmeichel definitely had a couple of set-tos I think?
plenty, same with Keane and Pallister but Keane would start a brawl in a room full of mirrors

Mane was out of order and deservedly punished