Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1776222 times)

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #15840 on: April 13, 2023, 03:47:30 pm »
You’d say it’s possible he’s played his last game for them.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #15841 on: April 13, 2023, 04:20:27 pm »
Not sure really, it’s a bit weird, cos I think he was training with them this morning, then Bild run a story a couple hours later saying he’s suspended!

So not sure if this will be anything other than suspended from the next game or two. 

But yeah, he’s not made a great impression there, apart to Sane’s face. Wouldn’t be a surprise if Bayern do try and move him this summer.

Prepare to recieve replies to this of all the players who did go on to do very well after leaving LFC  ;D

Mane was a good player when he arrived, but inconsistent I would say, but yes, he went on to be absolutely world class here.  We knew when he left his best years where behind him.

Sterling and Suarez (both of whom proved profitable)

v

Brewster, Mane, Wijnaldum, Torres, Origi, Sturridge, Coutinho, Sakho, Benteke, Ibe, Borini

Solanke? Ings?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #15842 on: April 13, 2023, 04:21:39 pm »
Im not sure about that. Didnt Milner and Klopp almost come to blows? Nothing wrong with offering out a colleague for a straightener.

well, the ‘almost’ is quite the difference maker there isn’t it? if it’s true.

And, of course, many arguments, even the odd fight, but I don’t think it’s that a common a thing for a player to punch a teammate in the face.   The marks would likely give the game away if it happened all the time!

Online leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #15843 on: April 13, 2023, 04:33:53 pm »

v

Brewster, Mane, Wijnaldum, Torres, Origi, Sturridge, Coutinho, Sakho, Benteke, Ibe, Borini

Solanke? Ings?

I mean there is more, Alonso, Masch, Arbeloa

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #15844 on: April 13, 2023, 04:34:24 pm »
well, the ‘almost’ is quite the difference maker there isn’t it? if it’s true.

And, of course, many arguments, even the odd fight, but I don’t think it’s that a common a thing for a player to punch a teammate in the face.   The marks would likely give the game away if it happened all the time!

Grobelaar? Lee Bowyer
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15845 on: April 13, 2023, 04:39:04 pm »
Rest of the season you'd think. No way he stays there after the season is over.

He'll be playing in the Middle East next season.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #15846 on: April 13, 2023, 04:40:50 pm »

He'll be playing in the Middle East next season.

Or even Newcastle.  Which is kind of the same thing anyway.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #15847 on: April 13, 2023, 04:42:47 pm »

You can include Mascherano and Alonso in that. Possibly a case for Raul Meireles too. Players who didnt light it up here but did well elsewhere like Grujic, Aspas, chirivella, suso and Luis Alberto have had success they didnt have here, they didnt fit in for what ever reason. Even Allan has done well back in Brazil but more than likely he would have been lost in the shuffle here and probably had work permit issues.

I think we get more right though than wrong. Way more, even kids like Camacho, Ibe and Solanke being sold for huge fees and not really looking anything special

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15848 on: April 13, 2023, 04:43:06 pm »
Or even Newcastle.  Which is kind of the same thing anyway.

It'd be the same owners.

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #15849 on: April 13, 2023, 05:04:04 pm »
Sadio has won virtually everything with us, he didn’t owe us anything. Also isn’t it amazing how people judge players who leave, but are happy for clubs to be able to do whatever they want?

Didn't say he owed us anything and actually was pleased for him to be able to move on on his own terms when it was announced. It'll be in the thread somewhere.

Just pointing out that we've had plenty of big players in the past that have moved on for different reasons and their performances and standing in the game have taken a dive once they've gone.

Not sure what you were going for with that post.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #15850 on: April 13, 2023, 05:07:33 pm »
Missed him for ages but time moves on, he is 31 and isnt going to get any better

We got his best years

Our team is falling apart and one reason is players in their 30s playing a high intense level for 5-6 years

signing a 31 year old who was around nearly all of them years isnt going to help.

A club legend but its in the past.

We haven't refreshed enough is the problem. We let Mane and Wijnaldum go at 30 so it's a reality check for where a few of ours are at the moment. They had signed in 2016 as well so had those extra years of intensity compared to most.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #15851 on: April 13, 2023, 05:14:41 pm »
Didn't say he owed us anything and actually was pleased for him to be able to move on on his own terms when it was announced. It'll be in the thread somewhere.

Just pointing out that we've had plenty of big players in the past that have moved on for different reasons and their performances and standing in the game have taken a dive once they've gone.

Not sure what you were going for with that post.

You were making it sound as though it was a terrible thing that he would even think about leaving us. I have always been pragmatic about footballers especially ones like Sadio who have given everything for the club while they were here, when they decide to move on. Sometimes you get too comfortable at a place and at the end of the day football is a limited career and he had every right to test himself elsewhere. I think sometimes fans expect footballers to be like them and they're not, they have to make the most of their careers. That's why I was happy for Sadio to look for a challenge somewhere else. Though he chose the wrong time to go to Bayern.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15852 on: April 13, 2023, 05:18:22 pm »
Sadio has won virtually everything with us, he didn’t owe us anything. Also isn’t it amazing how people judge players who leave, but are happy for clubs to be able to do whatever they want?

Absolutely. Sadio is a Liverpool legend. It's silly to mention him in the same sentence with Coutinho or Torres. He never said a single bad word against our club, our fans or his teammates - neither when he was here, when he was about to leave or when he left. There is zero room for bitterness towards Sadio.

Those malicious jokes that people are making in here about chanting his name, actually he never said anything about that.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15853 on: April 13, 2023, 06:47:55 pm »

v

Solanke? Ings?

A fair few missing off the first list (Xabi, Masch, Arbeloa) - and some questionable ones on the bottom - Sakho, Benteke and Borini were shite here, Ibe and Brewster were all potential (and Michael Edwards did a steal). Sadio and Gini I feel are in the same spot as a number of players who are still here - we've put a lot of miles on the clock!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15854 on: April 13, 2023, 06:50:05 pm »

Those malicious jokes that people are making in here about chanting his name, actually he never said anything about that.

Malicious  :lmao

You should blame his fellow countrymen in Angola.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15855 on: April 13, 2023, 06:56:57 pm »
Malicious  :lmao

You should blame his fellow countrymen in Angola.
Anguissa, not Angola. Angola was a virus that originated in Africa.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #15856 on: April 13, 2023, 08:27:35 pm »
He’s being sold in the summer is what’s being reported…

This is WILD!

Yes Sadio had a feisty side, but this move has not gone in the way I could ever have anticipated..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15857 on: April 13, 2023, 08:29:39 pm »
Ageing forwards gonna age. Quite aside from this latest thing he’s clearly not pulled up trees for them.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #15858 on: April 13, 2023, 08:38:33 pm »
He’s being sold in the summer is what’s being reported…

This is WILD!

Yes Sadio had a feisty side, but this move has not gone in the way I could ever have anticipated..

or him!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15859 on: April 13, 2023, 08:44:12 pm »
https://twitter.com/Chris78Williams/status/1646593133981978644

Bayern Munich will listen to offers for Sadio Mané to leave the club in the summer.  A striker is the main priority.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15860 on: April 13, 2023, 08:49:55 pm »
I'm sure there was someone on here complaining that a lot of Senegalese people felt Liverpool didn't value enough (less than Salah!) and that's why he left for Bayern. Would be good to hear from them again.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #15861 on: April 13, 2023, 09:21:25 pm »
He'll end up at Newcastle.

Offline lfcthekop

• knows how to inbed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15862 on: April 13, 2023, 10:04:11 pm »
This would be my guess too.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15863 on: April 13, 2023, 10:05:55 pm »

Hero to zero.

Online leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #15864 on: April 13, 2023, 11:14:33 pm »
I'm sure there was someone on here complaining that a lot of Senegalese people felt Liverpool didn't value enough (less than Salah!) and that's why he left for Bayern. Would be good to hear from them again.

Fisco, he had a full list of reasons! I remember a few posters on here getting angsty when people pointed out how most of the points were bollocks.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15865 on: April 13, 2023, 11:26:18 pm »
Hope he goes to City and knocks them all out  ;D

Seriously I hope he's alright and ends up somewhere nice and bangs a few goals in next season - just not against us

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15866 on: April 14, 2023, 12:34:11 am »
I've read somewhere that Sane has insulted him with some racial slur.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15867 on: April 14, 2023, 12:40:50 am »
So the reason he punched Sane was, bc Sane called him a black shit. Also, Mané has recently lost a close family member and is grieving. Maybe maybe he lost his head bc it isn't easy when you've lost a beloved one and one of your teammates is treating you shit. I'm not justifying what Mané did, but so many people were ready to throw him to the wolves without knowing the ins and outs.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #15868 on: April 14, 2023, 12:51:58 am »
Never leave Liverpool

How many times do these people need telling ...
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15869 on: April 14, 2023, 01:23:16 am »

v

Solanke? Ings?

Lucas had a decent career post Liverpool

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #15870 on: April 14, 2023, 03:55:22 am »
Rest of the season you'd think. No way he stays there after the season is over.
He my be needed in the final against Napoli, you never know...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #15871 on: April 14, 2023, 06:14:52 am »
Never leave Liverpool

How many times do these people need telling ...

Load of nonsense there were people who wanted him to leave I seem to recall so let's not play this game.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15872 on: April 14, 2023, 07:19:27 am »
Offer a loan deal 50 per cent of his wage,  he knows the system knows Mel reddy , all sorted.
No time for caution.

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #15873 on: April 14, 2023, 09:05:01 am »
So the reason he punched Sane was, bc Sane called him a black shit. Also, Mané has recently lost a close family member and is grieving. Maybe maybe he lost his head bc it isn't easy when you've lost a beloved one and one of your teammates is treating you shit. I'm not justifying what Mané did, but so many people were ready to throw him to the wolves without knowing the ins and outs.

Doubt he'd want to go there.
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15874 on: April 14, 2023, 09:16:40 am »
I think we offer Ł2.7M (there is precedent) and bring him home.  ;D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #15875 on: April 14, 2023, 09:20:35 am »
So the reason he punched Sane was, bc Sane called him a black shit.

What's the source on this?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #15876 on: April 14, 2023, 09:38:14 am »
What's the source on this?
I saw that rumour but chose not to post it.

Very odd. Isn't sane black too?  Doesn't make sense
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgĺrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15877 on: April 14, 2023, 09:43:54 am »

I think he'll end up at Altetico or at Chelsea

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15878 on: April 14, 2023, 10:37:10 am »
Fisco, he had a full list of reasons! I remember a few posters on here getting angsty when people pointed out how most of the points were bollocks.

That's the fellow. Wasn't he in Rosie and Jim?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15879 on: April 14, 2023, 12:11:28 pm »
I love the romanticism but I wouldn't want him back.