Author Topic: Liverpool 4-0 Everton (Origi 42', Sakho 47', Sturridge 61', Phil 75')  (Read 76897 times)

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool 4-0 Everton (Origi 42', Sakho 47', Sturridge 61', Phil 75')
« Reply #800 on: April 21, 2016, 01:03:01 pm »
GOT is not in a good place today  :-\

I had to miss the game due to work, but having read the reports and watched the highlights, it pleases me.

You can really start to see Klopp's identity and ideas in the team now. Momentum is everything and I wouldn't put it beyond us to win every game till the end of the season now.  That's the turn around Klopp has delivered.

Everton's semi at the weekend against the Mancs could be one of the least entertaining games in the history of the game.

Well played to all involved and thank you for making football fun again.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #801 on: April 21, 2016, 01:13:05 pm »
“Kolo told me this morning I would score again so that’s why when I scored I thought of him and ran to celebrate with him,” he told the official website.

“It was a very, very good atmosphere, a very good result for us, and I think we deserved it because we played very well,” he added.

“The 12th player was with us – the fans. It was a really good night for Liverpool.”

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #802 on: April 21, 2016, 01:16:35 pm »
“Kolo told me this morning I would score again so that’s why when I scored I thought of him and ran to celebrate with him,” he told the official website.

“It was a very, very good atmosphere, a very good result for us, and I think we deserved it because we played very well,” he added.

“The 12th player was with us – the fans. It was a really good night for Liverpool.”
I can`t get over that tackle on Lukaku in the box. It`s by far the best tackle we`ve seen this season in the PL. To do that against the most powerful forward in the league when he was getting ready to execute his trademark move was nothing short of world-class. Doubt many defenders are even capable of pulling of something like that. Brilliant.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #803 on: April 21, 2016, 01:17:46 pm »
Literally never known facial hair to improve someone so much (Allen) going to tell the misses to grow some, see if it improves her.

Facial hair on the missus doesn't make her any better mate - Trust me, I know.

I do agree about Joe though.  He's LFC's very own Samson. The longer his hair gets the better he gets.

Offline King_doggerel

• "What the fuck is a baldrick?"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #804 on: April 21, 2016, 01:18:43 pm »
I can`t get over that tackle on Lukaku in the box. It`s by far the best tackle we`ve seen this season in the PL. To do that against the most powerful forward in the league when he was getting ready to execute his trademark move was nothing short of world-class. Doubt many defenders are even capable of pulling of something like that. Brilliant.

with his weaker foot too!

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #805 on: April 21, 2016, 01:19:07 pm »

“The 12th player was with us – the fans. It was a really good night for Liverpool Country.”

Fixed.
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil

• Anny Roader
  • Sometimes I fantasise...
« Reply #806 on: April 21, 2016, 01:20:10 pm »

[/quote]

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:49:47 pm by Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil »

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #807 on: April 21, 2016, 01:23:54 pm »

I know that technically was exceptional, and a greater example if his quality than anything else from last night, but that one at the end by the corner flag was just amazing. Not particularly for technical reasons, just that not content with a clean sheet including the tackle you mentioned and a goal he also cleaned one of them out perfectly legally in stoppage time while hemmed into his own corner with nowhere to go. Just glorious.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #808 on: April 21, 2016, 01:30:41 pm »

:lmao

Ah the fuckers smiles are just so bloody infectious  ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #809 on: April 21, 2016, 01:30:54 pm »
I know that technically was exceptional, and a greater example if his quality than anything else from last night, but that one at the end by the corner flag was just amazing. Not particularly for technical reasons, just that not content with a clean sheet including the tackle you mentioned and a goal he also cleaned one of them out perfectly legally in stoppage time while hemmed into his own corner with nowhere to go. Just glorious.

Reminded me of the famous Erik Meijer tackle against Norwich in the reserves that one  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #810 on: April 21, 2016, 01:35:52 pm »
Won't get over that southampton game if we miss top 4 by 3 points.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #811 on: April 21, 2016, 01:38:24 pm »

You will if we win the Europa Cup. ;)
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sweeper

• Give a little whistle
  • Kopite
  • Lifelong Rafa Supporter
Cut the Cancer from our club NOW!  Thank you Rafa for your class, dignity, humility...and for being one of us!

Offline Justin Siderbox

• Ben L. T. Given.
  • Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #813 on: April 21, 2016, 01:58:25 pm »

The numbskulls in the away end last night with their vile chants and gestures made the win, and the manner of it, even sweeter, so thanks for that.

Sorry mate, but totally disagree.  I go the match to follow and support my team.  There is nothing "sweet" about having tragedies used as an excuse to have a go at us.  It's totally disrespectful to those who were in any way impacted and to the lives of those who perished.   It's a new generation of fans that they have who are making the chants and there's fat chance they are going to change any time soon.  The vast majority of their fans were singing the victims chant, not a minority.

The Championship can't come soon enough for them and I hope, like has been the fate of a number of other teams, once they are gone they just keep falling.  Good riddance to them.
"It's our job that they can forget their problems for 90 minutes and then they can talk about the game, about the next game and that's how I want to live"

Jurgen Klopp
9th October 2015

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #814 on: April 21, 2016, 02:04:52 pm »
It's only from a small minority of their fans but it's not just 'always the victim' either.

For me it hurts more coming from people from the same city, potentially with Reds as friends and as family, than it does when the Mancs sing it.

It's really shit point scoring from people who should know better. Fuck them though. We won 4-0 and they were humiliated last night. Let them enjoy their semi-final with their 'Manc brothers' at the weekend -  the bunch of fucking c*nts.

It infuriated me (again) & pissed me off no end that it got under my skin.

Bang out of order & it wasn't a minority,it was loud & very clear.

There is no dispute. It's about Hillsborough and they know it - all their Liverpool mates have told them and still they sing it.. Also heard a few 'The S*n was right..." but to be fair that got stopped by the decent Evertonians among them

Yeah i feel the same way too,they know exactly what they're doing & cant help themselves.

Ignorance,envy & proper bitterness-i'm still in shock that type of shit comes from 'our own'.

Offline Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil

• Anny Roader
  • Sometimes I fantasise...
« Reply #815 on: April 21, 2016, 02:07:06 pm »
Sorry mate, but totally disagree.  I go the match to follow and support my team.  There is nothing "sweet" about having tragedies used as an excuse to have a go at us.  It's totally disrespectful to those who were in any way impacted and to the lives of those who perished.   It's a new generation of fans that they have who are making the chants and there's fat chance they are going to change any time soon.  The vast majority of their fans were singing the victims chant, not a minority.

The Championship can't come soon enough for them and I hope, like has been the fate of a number of other teams, once they are gone they just keep falling.  Good riddance to them.

Apologies, I could have worded that better. Just meant that them shaming and embarrassing themselves made it even more satisfying to wipe the floor with their team. I didn't mean to trivialise any of their actions and am always as disgusted as the next right-minded person to hear and see these words and gestures.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #816 on: April 21, 2016, 02:10:19 pm »
Someone on GoT said they heard the Kop sing "we want you to stay, we want you to stay, Bobby Martinez we want you to stay".

Is this true? I heard the "Bobby Martinez" chants but not this one.

Also, it seems some of our blue friends are not happy about the fact that some Kopites are showing pity and sympathy towards them after last night's brazen degradation. Apparently, this is considered 'taking the piss' and they would be most grateful if those concerned could refrain from this behaviour and instead laugh and sneer at them as this is preferable in their eyes.

Thank you.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #817 on: April 21, 2016, 02:19:26 pm »
Not like a derby. Too easy. Not complaining like, very enjoyable evening. And to think I was getting worried when we hadn't made one of the earlier chances count.  Could've been a record score, easily. My mate said, I almost feel sorry for them here....but then he caught himself on.

Loving the Bob Marley :)

did three little birds get going? when?

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #818 on: April 21, 2016, 02:25:41 pm »
Am I right in thinking everyone of our outfield players had a shot last night?

The only one I can't remember having a pop is Milner, but I'm sure he must have at some point?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #819 on: April 21, 2016, 02:36:42 pm »

It was a post Europa game and we tired in the last 30 - it's happened like clockwork this season
We have a great chance to win the Europa though (without being overly confident Villereal are not a good side and definitely not on our level if we show up even with the injuries)

Offline darcy171

• Kopite
« Reply #820 on: April 21, 2016, 02:42:25 pm »
It was a post Europa game and we tired in the last 30 - it's happened like clockwork this season
We have a great chance to win the Europa though (without being overly confident Villereal are not a good side and definitely not on our level if we show up even with the injuries)

All due respect to Villareal and Sevilla/Shaktar (all would be very tough opponents), it's more realistic than winning the rest of our league games and hoping United/City/Arsenal all slip up enough. How many times would we have been in the top four if it wasn't for stupid results like Southampton? No use looking back.

Incredible performance yesterday, once again. When the Bitters are going to Wembley, and at the same time calling for their manager to be sacked, you know you've had a good derby  :D

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #821 on: April 21, 2016, 02:44:22 pm »

The only one I can't remember having a pop is Milner, but I'm sure he must have at some point?

Apparently not, according to the stats. I don't remember one, either.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #822 on: April 21, 2016, 02:45:19 pm »

Apparently Moreno had more shots than their entire team.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #823 on: April 21, 2016, 02:47:40 pm »
So Klopps come in with this team, that is weak in some areas no doubt about it but,

Thrashed City twice,

Thrashed Chelsea

Thrashed Everton

Knocked Utd out of Europe

Narrowly lost a cup final on pens

Beat Dortmund to get to semi final in Europe

Also improved many players

Not bad start ay lads.

Offline Messiah

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #824 on: April 21, 2016, 02:58:00 pm »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:00:19 pm by Claire. »
Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #825 on: April 21, 2016, 03:04:20 pm »
Apparently not, according to the stats. I don't remember one, either.

Well that's disappointing.

Milner out.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #826 on: April 21, 2016, 03:06:09 pm »

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #828 on: April 21, 2016, 03:09:19 pm »
That`s a goal 100% if the tackle doesn`t happen. It`s Lukaku`s trademark move and he scored a good couple of goals that way this season.

Tackle of the season.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #829 on: April 21, 2016, 03:28:33 pm »
Superb tackle. Was waiting for the ball to hit the net and up pops that long leg.

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #830 on: April 21, 2016, 03:35:20 pm »
Superb tackle. Was waiting for the ball to hit the net and up pops that long leg.

Yep,i was expecting the net to burst too..and then what the fuck happened there?

Was only when i watched it later i saw how good Sakho's tackle was,right footed too.

Sakho solid again.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #831 on: April 21, 2016, 04:05:51 pm »
Up there with the worst Premier League performances I've ever seen from Everton. Absolute shamble. That Stones fella is not just overrated, he's actually dreadful.

Was listening to Five Live from yesterday and they were talking about Sakho and the consensus from all of them was that he's improved but there's a mistake in him (or his brain isn't wired up to his feet) which unfortunately isn't that surprising. Of course, he was boss yesterday whilst Stones was at fault for what, three of the four goals? But still, at least he looked classy when he was passing it to Lucas for Sturridge's goal.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #832 on: April 21, 2016, 04:07:20 pm »
Mad eyes on the fella behind Kloppo !!
"Jurgen thinks I don't know he just farted".
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #833 on: April 21, 2016, 04:16:12 pm »

I'd say we wouldn't be getting these recent performances if it wasn't for that game.
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline finchy1972

• Legacy Fan
  • Here's a story of a poor boy
« Reply #834 on: April 21, 2016, 05:12:55 pm »
That tackle is a thing of beauty.
Whatever we are , we are , whatever we will be is yet to be written .

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #835 on: April 21, 2016, 05:39:56 pm »
did three little birds get going? when?
Yep, second half I think, a couple of times.  I was in the Upper centenary, but you could hear The Kop enjoying themselves with that.

Offline LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #837 on: April 21, 2016, 05:55:03 pm »
Oh god, that is just fucking beautiful.

The fella (Andy Massey, I think) behind Klopp:

"I have no idea what we are laughing about".
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #838 on: April 21, 2016, 06:06:39 pm »

Either a penalty or a goal.

Or one of the most hilariously good tackles you could possibly imagine.

Basically this basically exactly what we all imagined he might be capable of when he broke the rowing machine during his medical.

Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #839 on: April 21, 2016, 06:37:59 pm »
78m28s to 79m48s - that's when the Olé'! started and ended  ;D